PDA

View Full Version : Add some athletic players next year

Hooks
04-20-2009, 07:07 PM
I hope we add some athletic players next year!

I'm watching the Bulls-Celtics game and all these blocked shots, athletic plays are pretty bad ass, something we need!

Gist is pretty darn athletic, anyone know how much size he has added since being over there?

What about Mahinmi? I remember the first time I saw him play he was blocking shots and dunking. Anyone know how much weight he has gained since being drafted? I heard that he was getting pushed around by other centers so I'm curious...

pimptaddy
04-20-2009, 07:11 PM
I hope we add some athletic players next year!

I'm watching the Bulls-Celtics game and all these blocked shots, athletic plays are pretty bad ass, something we need!

Gist is pretty darn athletic, anyone know how much size he has added since being over there?

What about Mahinmi? I remember the first time I saw him play he was blocking shots and dunking. Anyone know how much weight he has gained since being drafted? I heard that he was getting pushed around by other centers so I'm curious...

You admitting the spurs are not athletic? :downspin:

Hooks
04-20-2009, 07:18 PM
You admitting the spurs are not athletic? :downspin:

Well besides Bonner, we don't really have anyone athletic...

pimptaddy
04-20-2009, 07:20 PM
Well besides Bonner, we don't really have anyone athletic...

Parker?

PURO SAN ANTO 210!
04-20-2009, 07:24 PM
I no tim calls mahinmi two fity!!!!! Cause i guess he put on sum muscle!!!!!

duncan228
04-20-2009, 07:29 PM
I no tim calls mahinmi two fity!!!!! Cause i guess he put on sum muscle!!!!!

Physically, I’m transformed. Compared to my arrival in San Antonio, I am no longer the same. Tim Duncan has given me a new nickname: Two Niney, as if I was 290 lbs.

Obstructed_View
04-20-2009, 07:35 PM
The Spurs' problem isn't acquiring athletic players, it's allowing them to play or keeping them on the team. Even keeping them in the country has been a problem.

onarollbaby
04-20-2009, 08:31 PM
Pop doesn't like young athletic players, he likes em experienced (old)

Chomag
04-20-2009, 08:36 PM
Wont matter really. As long as Pop has watch no player is allowed to jump more the a foot off the ground or they will meet the end of the bench.

J/K errr at least I hope I am. :lol

pimptaddy
04-20-2009, 08:36 PM
The Spurs' problem isn't acquiring athletic players, it's allowing them to play or keeping them on the team. Even keeping them in the country has been a problem.

Your picture says it all. Boring flopper and dirty.

SenorSpur
04-20-2009, 08:40 PM

:tu :tu