PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to it's illegal to breathe on Dirk night

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-20-2009, 09:18 PM
Brought to you by the three blind mice in the AT&T Center...

Three lame calls in a row. :td

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-20-2009, 09:25 PM
:lol :pctoss

Dirk missed, musta been fouled [/stripes]

Hooks
04-20-2009, 09:55 PM
The Mavs. need the Refs. That's something I've noticed throughout the years, whenever they make a comeback it's because they get these BS calls to go their way. You can't touch them or else it's a foul.

Spurs 4 The Win
04-20-2009, 10:00 PM
We did not even touch Terry and then they get to push Duncan to the floor. WTF! This is straight up lame. We just got ripped by at least 2 points right then. :ihit:bang

Whisky Dog
04-20-2009, 10:00 PM
The officiating wasnt too bad except for a few bad calls going the Mavs way early and then that bullshit one at the end of the half that never, ever gets called.

My only complaint is that the officiating won't be this even or slightly favoring the Spurs in Dallas, and it should be. These were called slightly for the road team and the next two should be as well due to that.

Shank
04-20-2009, 10:01 PM
Fucking pathetic that you'd whine about this.

TheChillFactor
04-20-2009, 10:01 PM
naw man bowen raked terry's arm. i fucking hate that fag.

tp2021
04-20-2009, 10:02 PM

I take it you congratulated the Heat on their title with no complaints.

endrity
They were all textbook fouls, grow up guys. No, it's not allowed for Kurt thomas to be in his grill with his hands on dirk's belly. Sorry. No bearhug defense allowed.

Shank
Spursfan whining about officiating. Shocking.

td4mvp21
04-20-2009, 10:03 PM
Dirk got pampered, I'm sorry. I'll give him the one on the perimeter with Thomas but the ones where he drove into two Spurs bigs and chunked up a shot over hands straight up were bullshit.

Spurs 4 The Win
04-20-2009, 10:05 PM
Spursfan whining about officiating. Shocking.

Mav Fan whining about officiating after the Heat beat your ass down. Still trying to claim a mythical championship. :nope Pathetic.
Your time to be screwed on calls will come soon. . . or will it?
Only Stern knows the answer to that. :bang

zepn
04-20-2009, 10:07 PM
Fucking pathetic you're trolling a Spurs board, loser.

Thomas82
04-20-2009, 10:10 PM
dirk got pampered, i'm sorry. I'll give him the one on the perimeter with thomas but the ones where he drove into two spurs bigs and chunked up a shot over hands straight up were bullshit.

+1

mavs>spurs2
04-20-2009, 10:12 PM
Douchey thread

zepn
04-20-2009, 10:12 PM
Spurs are the home team and they're being much more aggressive than the Mavericks.
Result? Spurs 6 free throws, Mavericks 16 free throws.
Complete bullshit.

Shank
04-20-2009, 10:15 PM
Fucking pathetic you're trolling a Spurs board, loser.

Ahahaa...whatever you think, man. Who the fuck are you?

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-20-2009, 10:16 PM

Signed, the refs gave the Finals to DWade... :rolleyes

Show some objectivity. Dirk drives into two bigs with their arms up, misses, and then gets a call after the refs see what happened with the shot. It happened not once but twice.

zepn
04-20-2009, 10:17 PM
Ahahaa...whatever you think, man. Who the fuck are you?

A Spurs fan... on a Spurs board, fuckhead.

Obstructed_View
04-20-2009, 10:20 PM
This following Commit One Foul Get Two Free night for Dirk in game 1.

Shank
04-20-2009, 10:26 PM
A Spurs fan... on a Spurs board, fuckhead.

You must be new here.

zepn
04-20-2009, 10:33 PM
You must be new here.

You must be unwanted here.

mavs>spurs2
04-20-2009, 10:38 PM

lulz the spurs are winning! let the shit talk commence! hehehe the "why is a mav fan on a spurs board bit!" never heard it before! props dude!

Shank
04-20-2009, 10:38 PM

Um...ok. Good one.

zepn
04-20-2009, 10:39 PM
Thanks.

onarollbaby
04-20-2009, 10:42 PM
The refs can pamper Dirk all night.. But the Spurs will still bury the mavs tonight!

Chris Fall
04-20-2009, 10:47 PM
Hey! Breathing hard can definitely get a player off balanced. Definitely a foul.

zepn
04-20-2009, 10:48 PM
lulz the spurs are winning! let the shit talk commence! hehehe the "why is a mav fan on a spurs board bit!" never heard it before! props dude!

Get the fuck out and you'll never have to hear it again...

mavs>spurs2
04-20-2009, 10:51 PM

kill yourself and you won't have to put up with mav fans..its pretty simple really

zepn
04-20-2009, 10:57 PM
As you pointed out, the Spurs are winning, so you will be the one killing yourself.
Just do it in the shower so it's easier for your boyfriend to clean-up.

Samr
04-20-2009, 10:58 PM
Someone needs to get a .gif of that Dirk airmail and put it to the Wackety Sax

Shank
04-20-2009, 10:58 PM
Dude, you're fucking terrible at this.

mavs>spurs2
04-20-2009, 11:02 PM
:lmao poor little guy

zepn
04-20-2009, 11:02 PM

samikeyp
04-20-2009, 11:05 PM

kinda like the Mav fan shit talk after game 1.

duncan228
04-20-2009, 11:09 PM
I like having other team's fans here. It would be boring if it were only Spurs fans. Use ignore for anyone that bugs you.

mavs>spurs2
04-20-2009, 11:09 PM
kinda like the Mav fan shit talk after game 1.

Talk all the shit you want. Feel free. But if you pull the "why is a mav fan on a spurs board?" bit, I'm going to laugh at you all day :lol. It's about as cliche as "4 rings, faggot!"

zepn
04-20-2009, 11:11 PM
It wasn't my original intention to talk shit, only to make it clear that if you're on an opponents board just to bitch and whine, then get the fuck out, no one wants you here.

dav4463
04-20-2009, 11:12 PM
Talk all the shit you want. Feel free. But if you pull the "why is a mav fan on a spurs board?" bit, I'm going to laugh at you all day :lol. It's about as cliche as "4 rings, faggot!"

Spurs :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:
mavs : zero

4001 STEREO SPUR
04-20-2009, 11:44 PM
:lol :pctoss

Dirk missed, musta been fouled [/stripes]

You got it.

Apparently that's the way they call it. Dirk always gets the calls.

Shank
04-20-2009, 11:55 PM
I hate to say it cause we won, but the officiating seemed good tonight.

There's a surprise.

Obstructed_View
It wasn't in the beginning, but the Spurs played through it. If they'd played this hard in game one it wouldn't have been a factor then either.

zepn
Use ignore for anyone that bugs you.

Pot; kettle...

FromWayDowntown
04-21-2009, 08:02 AM
I was glad to see the Spurs just stop talking to officials and play the game. They're a much better club when they do that.

I did think that there was a pretty stark disparity between the amount of contact that it took, last night, for Dirk to get to the line and the amount of contact the Mavs were permitted to inflict on Duncan. That was true even when Dirk ventured below the free throw line and into the lane in the first half. In the second half, they appeared to clean it up.

I do think that both Joe Forte and Tom Washington -- each of whom waited for a Dirk miss to call a foul, at least one of which didn't appear to be there -- were guessing a bit. Forte was terrible for the most part last night -- what appeared to be phantom fouls on a Dirk miss, on Terry's end of the half shot, and on the mysterious defensive 3 when it sure appeared in the building that less than 3 seconds had elapsed on the shot clock.

SA210
04-21-2009, 08:13 AM
I wonder if in Dallas it will be like 06...

Refs treating Dirk like he's Jordan.

BG_Spurs_Fan
04-21-2009, 08:32 AM
The officiating in the first 2 games has been as good as we could have possibly expected. What I'm worried about are the games in Dallas, if they're called the same way as the first 2 games, that'd be awesome. I fear the 2006 treatment, though.

The most hypocritical thing I've ever seen are Mavs fans whining about Spurs fans whining about officiating. They talk about DWade, but they conveniently forget the Mavs-Spurs series.I am not at all a fan of DWade, much less of Shaq, and I still felt nice watching the refs take the championship away from the Mavs, who probably deserved it in 2006.

SA210
04-21-2009, 08:40 AM
The officiating in the first 2 games has been as good as we could have possibly expected. What I'm worried about are the games in Dallas, if they're called the same way as the first 2 games, that'd be awesome. I fear the 2006 treatment, though.

The most hypocritical thing I've ever seen are Mavs fans whining about Spurs fans whining about officiating. They talk about DWade, but they conveniently forget the Mavs-Spurs series.I am not at all a fan of DWade, much less of Shaq, and I still felt nice watching the refs take the championship away from the Mavs, who probably deserved it in 2006.

:toast

zepn
04-21-2009, 11:10 AM

Laugh, cry, I don't give a fuck what you do, but one thing you better do is get used to it. If you are low enough to troll an opponents' board in the first place, and then say someting stupid or whine and bitch, then you need to get the fuck out.

Get the fucking hint, there's a reason people keep saying it to you...

samikeyp
04-21-2009, 11:11 AM
the most hypocritical thing i've ever seen are mavs fans whining about spurs fans whining about officiating. They talk about dwade, but they conveniently forget the mavs-spurs series.i am not at all a fan of dwade, much less of shaq, and i still felt nice watching the refs take the championship away from the mavs, who probably deserved it in 2006.

+10

MarkCuban
04-21-2009, 11:17 AM
Oh pssssshhh what a load of garbage!

it just seems to me like you guys ate your greasy tacos too fast and spewed diarrhea all your keyboards.

I'm so confident we'll win this series i'll dive headfirst naked into the Riverwalk if we lose another game in this series

zepn
04-21-2009, 11:17 AM
Dude, you're fucking terrible at this.

Dude, still need help finding your car? Are pussy farts still funny to you? What are you, 12?

If "this" is what you value then I'm GLAD I'm terrible at it. You come here for snipes and fart jokes, not basketball conversation. You're a waste of thread space. Get the fuck out.

samikeyp
04-21-2009, 11:18 AM
Oh pssssshhh what a load of garbage!

it just seems to me like you guys ate your greasy tacos too fast and spewed diarrhea all your keyboards.

You're just mad because you thought it was actually illegal to breathe on Dirk which would have ruined your post-game plans for him.

Cry Havoc
04-21-2009, 11:19 AM
I was glad to see the Spurs just stop talking to officials and play the game. They're a much better club when they do that.

I did think that there was a pretty stark disparity between the amount of contact that it took, last night, for Dirk to get to the line and the amount of contact the Mavs were permitted to inflict on Duncan. That was true even when Dirk ventured below the free throw line and into the lane in the first half. In the second half, they appeared to clean it up.

I do think that both Joe Forte and Tom Washington -- each of whom waited for a Dirk miss to call a foul, at least one of which didn't appear to be there -- were guessing a bit. Forte was terrible for the most part last night -- what appeared to be phantom fouls on a Dirk miss, on Terry's end of the half shot, and on the mysterious defensive 3 when it sure appeared in the building that less than 3 seconds had elapsed on the shot clock.

+1

Pop was getting upset at one point. When that happens, you know something isn't right. The two extremely late phantom fouls on Dirk were absolutely atrocious calls, and an over the back against Dampier was actually called a foul on Bonner.

The refs were the only thing keeping the game from being a complete blowout in the first half. But the Spurs stayed aggressive and continued to take over the game, and the refs decided to let things go in the 3rd and 4th quarters.

I only fear what the officiating will be like in Dallas.

baseline bum
04-21-2009, 12:31 PM
The no-call on Dampier's "screen" on Bowen that freed Barea for the three was garbage. That would have been a holding call in the NFL.