PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to rise to the occasion tomorrow?

Kori Ellis
03-21-2005, 01:03 AM
The Knicks aren't the greatest team, but they are going to see the Spurs as a wounded animal with Duncan out and Ginobili coming off injury.

Who is going to step up tomorrow for the Spurs?

With all my heart, I would love it to be Brent Barry. I hope he has the best game of his season and that propels him into great things for the rest of the year.

So who is going to rise to the occasion?

Spurbanana
03-21-2005, 01:08 AM
Malik Rose.

aww crap...

Rasho!!

Gerryatrics
03-21-2005, 02:04 AM
If you mean outside the big three; Rasho, if you mean the team; Manu (if Pop let's him play). Maybe Pop will go with a small lineup and let them run, then Beno and Barry could come up big... maybe.

Aggie Hoopsfan
03-21-2005, 02:09 AM
Tony, Beno, Devin all go for 20+.

Rasho will have a big game as well as Nazr.

xcoriate
03-21-2005, 02:09 AM
I really want Brent to explode

SuBZer0
03-21-2005, 02:13 AM
Rasho is gonna have a 16-8 game...
Manu (if he is allowed to play more than 20 mins and in crunch time) will also step up

whottt
03-21-2005, 02:16 AM
These aren't your Nazr Mohammed's Knicks...

They are very tough to beat on their own home court and have been for a while now, they haven't figured it out on the road yet but at home they are tough..and we won't be any kind of a mystery to them...not that we have ever been a mystery to Marbury anyway....It took a last second shot by Miami to beat them.

I personally think Malik will eat Rasho and Nazr's lunch...He'll either suck really bad or he'll play really good...knowing that Malik usually has his best games in big games against passive frontlines...I think he'll play really good. And he does have something to prove.

As for the Spurs...it'll be Parker that steps up more than anyone and probably Nazr as well...He won't want to lose to Malik....and I don't think Nazr is a choker...I don't think he burns to win..but I don't think he's a choker either.

I'd normally pick Manu for a big game...but I don't think Manu is going to get the opportunity to have a big game.

SuBZer0
03-21-2005, 02:16 AM
Tomorrows vBookie:

What will be the difference between Malik Rose's combined stats (pts+rbds+assists+stls+blks) and Nazr Mohammed's combined stats?

(you have to admit - that would be a pretty good vBookie)

whottt
03-21-2005, 02:25 AM
One other thing...I haven't seen much of the Knicks lately but I think they are using Malik at SF some now...we might see him matched up on Bowen which could be one of the odder match ups we have seen in a while.

MI21
03-21-2005, 02:33 AM
Nazr.

20 and 10.

:)

Duncanoypi
03-21-2005, 02:33 AM
Barry will step up scoring 20+ points and 6+ assists...
Nazr 16 points 11 reb.