PDA

View Full Version : Ok here is the thing spurs fans

beefanus
04-21-2009, 12:14 AM
We talked shit after game 1. Alot. But thats because that was huge, a huge win. Now then tonight u guys think u can do what we did saturday night, but u cant. And I dont think u understand y. Here is the thing we split in san antonio, and now u say the seires is tired. But its not. Cause its not tired because we have not a upper hand, but a huge advantage. U have to come to dallas now, and if u cant win the first game of the seires at home what makes u think u can win 3, 4 in dallas? u cant. Ur in a bind cause the only way u were gonna win this round was to win at home. 3-1 mavs doesnt look good 4 u. I said it in the begining i will say it again mavs in 5 mother fuckers!:ihit

ElNono
04-21-2009, 12:16 AM
We talked shit after game 1. Alot. But thats because that was huge, a huge win. Now then tonight u guys think u can do what we did saturday night, but u cant. And I dont think u understand y. Here is the thing we split in san antonio, and now u say the seires is tired. But its not. Cause its not tired because we have not a upper hand, but a huge advantage. U have to come to dallas now, and if u cant win the first game of the seires at home what makes u think u can win 3, 4 in dallas? u cant. Ur in a bind cause the only way u were gonna win this round was to win at home. 3-1 mavs doesnt look good 4 u. I said it in the begining i will say it again mavs in 5 mother fuckers!:ihit

http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/wtf-funny-dog-pictures-i-has-a-hotdog-but-i-eated-it.jpg

Obstructed_View
04-21-2009, 12:19 AM
i pos wif my fon. itz in my vjina lul.

Spursmania
04-21-2009, 12:21 AM
WTF?
:rollin

cornbread
04-21-2009, 12:21 AM

You are a genius.

hater
04-21-2009, 12:22 AM
I said mavs were gonna choke. but im surprised they choked on game 2. what a bunch of pussies

beefanus
04-21-2009, 12:23 AM
i am just saying the trueth their is no way the spurs can go to dallas and win! they r incapable. just give up now.

Ditty
04-21-2009, 12:23 AM
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/fail-owned-pregnant-fail.jpg?w=500&h=241

beefanal at her best

Ditty
04-21-2009, 12:25 AM
i am just saying the trueth their is no way the spurs can go to dallas and win! they r incapable. just give up now.

spurs have done it before this eyar and wil do it again

i will be there :flag:

beefanus
04-21-2009, 12:29 AM
spurs have done it before this eyar and wil do it again

i will be there :flag:
and that is the exact atitude that is going to lose them the seires. after the win tonight the spurs and all spurs fan r saying what u just said. their underestimating them. thats what cost them game one. and thats whats gonna cost them the seires.

peskypesky
04-21-2009, 12:32 AM
and that is the exact atitude that is going to lose them the seires. after the win tonight the spurs and all spurs fan r saying what u just said. their underestimating them. thats what cost them game one. and thats whats gonna cost them the seires.

series

beefanus
04-21-2009, 12:33 AM
series
thanx

Ditty
04-21-2009, 12:33 AM

same attitude weve brought the last 3 times we lost game 1 in the opening round

i don't why idiot mavs fans like you don't get it

its the spurs not the grizzles

spurs have won bigger road games then any team in the legue the only big road game dallas has ever won was game 7 and that almost didn't go the mavs way

so good luck

the series will come back 2-2 to san antonio and hopefully spurs will put i away in dallas again

Obstructed_View
04-21-2009, 12:35 AM
thanx

thanks

Morg1411

(clears throat)

WRONG!!!!

You limp-dicked dumbass.

beefanus
same attitude weve brought the last 3 times we lost game 1 in the opening round

i don't why idiot mavs fans like you don't get it

its the spurs not the grizzles

spurs have won bigger road games then any team in the legue the only big road game dallas has ever won was game 7 and that almost didn't go the mavs way

so good luck

the series will come back 2-2 to san antonio and hopefully spurs will put i away in dallas again
well u will see what i mean when its 3-1 mavs.. i am always right.

Ditty
04-21-2009, 12:37 AM

and when that happened the spurs came back in that series

we'll see what happens

spurs know what to do beat the mavs

and is just the begging of the playoffs and the spurs already got a blowout :wow :lol

beefanus
04-21-2009, 12:38 AM
(clears throat)

WRONG!!!!

You limp-dicked dumbass.
is that the best u can come up with....? if u were just gonna say that y the fuck did u even post u could have said that in your head and moved on to the next thread. i mean atleast peskypesky is saying somthing meaning full debating my reasoning, fufilling the reason they make forms in the fist place. and the best u can come up with is wrong with some lame ass pun????

beefanus
04-21-2009, 12:41 AM
and when that happened the spurs came back in that series

we'll see what happens

spurs know what to do beat the mavs

and is just the begging of the playoffs and the spurs already got a blowout :wow :lol
thts true and the mavs have the same knowledge. i mean its a division match up both teams kno each other very well, thats why this is a great first round. remmember it can still go either way.

Morg1411
04-21-2009, 12:41 AM
is that the best u can come up with....? if u were just gonna say that y the fuck did u even post u could have said that in your head and moved on to the next thread. i mean atleast peskypesky is saying somthing meaning full debating my reasoning, fufilling the reason they make forms in the fist place. and the best u can come up with is wrong with some lame ass pun????

You're lucky I justified your thread with even that, considering your obvious mental shortcomings.

But I'll bite. I have full faith that the Spus will take the momentum from tonight into the next game. They're not intimidated playing on the road, and home court advantage means NOTHING to them.

Now be a good boy, learn to spell, and go fuck yourself.

beefanus
04-21-2009, 12:46 AM
You're lucky I justified your thread with even that, considering your obvious mental shortcomings.

But I'll bite. I have full faith that the Spus will take the momentum from tonight into the next game. They're not intimidated playing on the road, and home court advantage means NOTHING to them.

Now be a good boy, learn to spell, and go fuck yourself.
egh a little better u said somthing meaningfull, the pun was a bit better u related it to the person made it make sense. i'll give u a C+. ur learning!

beefanus
04-21-2009, 12:48 AM
now we can talk all we want but we wont find out whose intimidated and what means what till the game.. then we will see who is Big and who is overrated.

Spursfan092120
04-21-2009, 12:48 AM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/funny-pictures-unhappy-puffer-fish.jpg

Spursfan092120
04-21-2009, 12:49 AM
egh a little better u said somthing meaningfull, the pun was a bit better u related it to the person made it make sense. i'll give u a C+. ur learning!
http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/english-do-you-speak-it-demotivational-poster.jpg

Tmac&Luther
04-21-2009, 12:50 AM

Umm......you do realize your team is going to lose this series right?

Kidd is Nash part 2 and by that I mean like what Parker used to do to Nash, Parker is going to prison rape old man Kidd so hard that even Eva is going to get jealous.

Plus your team lacks consistent post play (really they always have) something SA has also. Dallas is not winning this series, they can't create baskets consistently and a off night of making jumpers = a loss for them, whether AT HOME or on the road.

Question 1....who's going to stop Parker? Kidd with creaky knees or J.J. Answer is neither.

beefanus
04-21-2009, 12:51 AM
http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/english-do-you-speak-it-demotivational-poster.jpg
not too well english is fucked up, atleast to me..

Spursfan092120
04-21-2009, 12:54 AM
not too well english is fucked up, atleast to me..
Then don't pass out C+'s to people for learning when you need to try it a bit yourself, douchey.

beefanus
04-21-2009, 12:55 AM
Then don't pass out C+'s to people for learning when you need to try it a bit yourself, douchey.
dumb fuck the C+ was for learning to post not for learning english. i think u who is trashging me for my english skills needs to go work on his comprehension

Spursfan092120
04-21-2009, 12:57 AM
dumb fuck the C+ was for learning to post not for learning english. i think u who is trashging me for my english skills needs to go work on his comprehension
Comprehension? lol..very funny. English is part of comprehension, douchebag. So let's not be hypocritical.

beefanus
04-21-2009, 12:59 AM
Comprehension? lol..very funny. English is part of comprehension, douchebag. So let's not be hypocritical.
no wrong, comprehension is part of English!!!!!!! god damn.....

Spursfan092120
04-21-2009, 01:01 AM
no wrong, comprehension is part of English!!!!!!! god damn.....
LOL...so you're saying comprehension is part of english but understanding english isn't part of comprehending it? LMAO..my god you are so stupid it's unbelievable...Get angry all you want...I could care less...your team lost dude..you need to take a midol, change your pad, and go to sleep..

beefanus
04-21-2009, 01:07 AM
LOL...so you're saying comprehension is part of english but understanding english isn't part of comprehending it? LMAO..my god you are so stupid it's unbelievable...Get angry all you want...I could care less...your team lost dude..you need to take a midol, change your pad, and go to sleep..
what r u talking about i never said "understanding english isn't part of comprehending it" thats a retarded statement only a fucking idiot who didnt kno what understanding and comprehending ment would say that!!

Spursfan092120
04-21-2009, 01:29 AM
what r u talking about i never said "understanding english isn't part of comprehending it" thats a retarded statement only a fucking idiot who didnt kno what understanding and comprehending ment would say that!!
lol..like I said..change your pad and go to sleep dude...settle down...

jbspurs
04-21-2009, 01:37 AM
I said mavs were gonna choke. but im surprised they choked on game 2. what a bunch of pussies

And now brain dead!

hhml
04-21-2009, 02:00 AM
……………………………………_,,,___,,,,---,,_
……………………………._,,-~’’############’’~-,_
………………………….,-‘####################’’-,
……………………….,-‘’#######################’’,
……………………..,-‘#########################’’-,
……………………,-‘###########################’,
…………………..,’#############################’,
………………….,’#############################’,
………………….’,########,~,,############,,-~-,###,’
…………………,-‘#####,-‘’’ ,,-~~-,,Ż’’~~~’’ŻŻ ;__ ; ;\\##,’
………………….’’,####,’ ; ; ,-~,-,-, ; ; ; ; ; ;~’’’_ ; ; ;|####,’
……………………’,###| ; ; ; ; ; Ż ; ; ;, ; ;, ; ‘’Ż’-‘Ż ; ;’,###,’
…………………….’,##,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’ ; ; ; ‘-, ; ; ; ; ; ; /###;
……………………..,’##\\ ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,’’~-,,,-~,’, ; ; ; ; ; ,’#; english, mother#@##er!
……………………..’-,##| ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,---~--,, ; ; ; ; ; ; -‘ ##; do you speak it?!
………………………..Ż’, \\ ;,, .,-‘’Ż-~’’’’’’’’~-‘’-, ; ; ; /,-‘
…………………………..\\#’#,’ | ,’ ; ŻŻŻŻŻ ;’-,\\ ; ,-‘,’:’-,
……………………………|’~’’ ,’ ,’ ; ; -~’’~- ; ;| |,-‘-‘’ : : ‘-,
……………………………’, ; ; \\ ‘-, ______,-‘’,-‘’,-‘: : : ,-‘’’~--,,,,-~’’’’’’~-,,
…………………………...|’, ;’~-‘-,,’,,___,,-~’’,-‘’ : : ,,-‘ : : ,-‘’ : : : : : : : : :Ż’’-,
…………………………..’, ‘’-,~-,--~’’ . . . .,-‘’ : : :,-‘ : : :,-‘ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
………………………….,-‘\\ .|||||||\\ . . . . .,-‘ ‘’~-,_,’ : : :,-‘: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : |
………………………..,-‘ :/’-‘||||||’,\\ . . .,-‘ : : : : : : : : ,’ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : |
……………………..,-‘ :,-‘ ,-‘|||||’, .\\ .,-/ : : : : : : : : : | : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
……………….._,-‘’Ż : :/ .,’|||||||||| . ‘-‘/ : : : : : : : : : :| : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :,’
……………..,-‘ : : : : :/ . .||||||||||,’ . ./ : : : : : : : : : : | : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :,’
…………….,’ : : : : ,-‘ . . ||||||||||| . ./ : : : : : : : : : : :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : |
……………,’|: : : : ,’ . . .,’||||||||,’ .,’ : : : : : : : : : : : | : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :‘-,………._
…………..,’ | : : : ,’ . . . ||||||||||| . / : : : : : : : : : : : :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :’-,,-~’,’Ż ,’’-,,
………….,’ | : : : ,’ . . .,’|||||||||,’ ,’ : : : : : : : : : : : : :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :’, , , ‘-, ‘ ‘ ‘’’-,
…………,’,’ : : : ,’ . . . ||||||||||| .,’ : : : : : : : : : : : : : ’,,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : _ ,’-, , , ,’-, ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘-,
………..,’ | : : : ,’ . . . ,’||||||||,’ .| : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ‘, : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,-‘’ ; ;’-, ‘-, , , ,’-, ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘-,,
……….,’ ,’: : : ,’ . . . ,’||||||||,’ .,’ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ‘, : : : : : : : : : : : : : :,-‘| ; ; ; ;\\ , ,’-,, , , ,’’-, ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘-,
………,’ | : : : :| . . . ,’||||||||,’ . | : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :’,: : : : : : : : : : : :,-‘ ,-\\ ; ; ; ; \\ , , ,’-, , , , ,’-,, ‘ ‘ ‘’-,
………| :|: : : : | . . .,’||||||||,’ . .| : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :‘-, : : : : : : : : : :( ,’ ; ;’-, ; ; ; ‘-,, , ,’’-,, , , , ,’’-, ‘ ‘ ‘-,
.........,’ | : : : :,’ . . .|||||||||| . . .| : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ‘-, : : : : : : : :\\ \\ ; ; ,-~-,,_-‘’ ;ŻŻ’’~’ ,’-,, , , , ‘’-~’’|
……...| | : : : :| . . .,’||||||||,’ . . | : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ‘-, : : : : : : ‘-,’-,,-‘’-, ; ; ;’~-,,,,-‘--‘ ; ;,-‘’-,,/ ‘( ),’
………| | : : : ,’ . . ,’||||||||,’ . . .| : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :’-,: : : : : : :’-,’-,, ;’~-,, ; ; ; ;,’~-‘’’ ; ; / ‘’’ŻŻ
……..,’ | : : : :| . . ,’|||||||,’ . . .,’ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ‘~-,,,_ : : : ‘-,’ ;’-, ; ;’’~-‘’’ ; ;_,-~’,’
……..| | : : : : | . .,’|||||||,’ . . . | : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :,’
……..| | : : : :,’ . ,’|||||||,’ . . . .| : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,’
…….,’ | : : : :| . ,’|||||||,’ . . . . | : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

mavs>spurs2
04-21-2009, 02:11 AM

You guys had better listen. He predicted the Super Bowl back during preseason :downspin:

Spursfan092120
04-21-2009, 02:27 AM
You guys had better listen. He predicted the Super Bowl back during preseason :downspin:
lol...so did I. I just didn't brag about it..lol

HORNSWOGGLE
04-21-2009, 06:49 AM
http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/wtf-funny-dog-pictures-i-has-a-hotdog-but-i-eated-it.jpg
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

spursfan1000
04-21-2009, 07:03 AM
I can't wait for Mavs to choke at home...book it.

stretch
04-21-2009, 09:17 AM
The thing that should concern Spurs fans after last nights game, was that the Mavericks were cold and playing as awfully as it can get, while the Spurs were hitting everything they threw up there. Yet the Mavs still were able to keep the game within a reasonable distance up until later in the 4th.

Mavs still most definitely have the upper hand in this series.

stretch
04-21-2009, 09:21 AM
Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing a good series between these teams again. I think each game will be pretty good from here on out.

ElNono
04-21-2009, 09:31 AM
The thing that should concern Spurs fans after last nights game, was that the Mavericks were cold and playing as awfully as it can get, while the Spurs were hitting everything they threw up there. Yet the Mavs still were able to keep the game within a reasonable distance up until later in the 4th.

Mavs still most definitely have the upper hand in this series.

You know you had a rough night when Finley blocks your shot...

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l315/Jamz1976/Sports/458.jpg

I thought Dirk was gassed, and we're still getting away with fronting him. I thought Carslile would have an answer for this game, but didn't see it. Maybe he will figure something out for next game.

stretch
04-21-2009, 09:35 AM
You know you had a rough night when Finley blocks your shot...

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l315/Jamz1976/Sports/458.jpg

I thought Dirk was gassed, and we're still getting away with fronting him. I thought Carslile would have an answer for this game, but didn't see it. Maybe he will figure something out for next game.

Dirk played like garbage. I doubt he will have a game like that for the rest of the series.

Hook Dem
04-21-2009, 10:22 AM
Dirk played like garbage. I doubt he will have a game like that for the rest of the series.
Game #1 wasn't much better!

stretch
04-21-2009, 10:25 AM
Game #1 wasn't much better!

He had foul trouble early but he made plays when he had to.

Extra Stout
04-21-2009, 11:14 AM
beefanus is very intelligent and articulate for a mavs fan

Morg1411
04-21-2009, 11:29 AM
beefanus is very intelligent and articulate for a mavs fan

Beefanus's very existence is a shining argument for birth control.

i LUV da SpURZ
04-21-2009, 12:00 PM
you need to take a midol, change your pad, and go to sleep..

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

benefactor
04-21-2009, 12:14 PM
Short bus forum.

bus driver
04-21-2009, 01:23 PM

shoot, I would give the Mavs a 2-0 lead in the series and I would still like the Spurs chances of winning the series. :wakeup

bus driver
04-21-2009, 01:26 PM

did he predict the mavs losing in the 06 finals too?

Chomag
04-21-2009, 01:35 PM

I don't know Jim, but I think it's trying to communicate.