PDA

View Full Version : In some respects, Cuban deserves your respect

Rapper
04-21-2009, 04:19 AM
First of all, I don't speak for him and stand by him

I used to hate him very much due to his Fxxking stupid said and behavior

But now i think...well.. actually he is a true basketball fan to his team

No matter his team is up or down, he always supports them like what you did and what i said

But of course, for all spurs fans,its hard to like him and his meaningless attitude and saying.

I mean if you're an objective basketball fan, you should understand why he has been doing something and saying something like that

All parents love their children

And what i really hope is that I wanna watch a tie and fair series between the spurs and the mavs,this is what a basketball fan chasing for and most importantly, I certainly hope the spurs can take this series and go head and this is waht a spurs fan chasing for

so in this regard, show some respect to your opponent

It will be worth watching my friends

have a nice day

Winters
04-21-2009, 04:26 AM
Yes I respect him

Rapper
04-21-2009, 04:31 AM
Why moved my thread?

Indazone
04-21-2009, 09:11 AM
He's brutal on water coolers.

Rogue
04-21-2009, 09:22 AM
Why moved my thread?
it should have been deleted because it really sucks, and the idiot that started this pathetic thread should also have been deleted from this board. :hat

samikeyp
04-21-2009, 09:24 AM
First off...IMO...hating a guy just because he owns your favorite teams rival is stupid. Hate never belongs where games are played.

That being said, I actually think the NBA needs more owners like Cuban. At times, he shoots his mouth off and is over the top but the passion and pride he has in his team is a good thing. He took a sorry ass franchise and turned it completely around.