PDA

View Full Version : Mavs fan giving us CREDIT??

RingNumber5in09
04-21-2009, 05:52 AM
I usually like to just read everyone else's posts here but I this would be a good first post. I came across a Mavs fan this morning on YouTube (he's actually an Aggie like me) who isn't full of complete garbage. It's actually kind of refreshing.

There was something wrong with his video though, he picked the Mavs to win the series in 6. Now, that's funny. :lmao

-xJH8fkPK0s&feature=related

RING NUMBER 5 IN 09! GO SPURS GO!

LoneStarState'sPride
04-21-2009, 07:56 AM
That was refreshing to hear a fan of the opposing team give a well-thought out recap of a tough loss. Agree with just about everything he said (except for the series outcome obviously). I actually think it'll be 2-2 coming back to SA--Game 5 is gonna be crucial, as usual. Looking forward to hopefully winning on their side of I-35!

......and a big Gig 'Em to both of you, btw. Happy Aggie Muster! :)

41times
04-21-2009, 09:41 AM
Intellegent basketball fans know when to give credit when credit is due. I saw quite a few Spurs fans giving credit to the Mavs after game 1.

I always try to stay objective even after a loss.

The Spurs needed this game. Badly. They just about had to win. If they go to Dallas down 0-2 this series is basically over.

So the Spurs came out hard and fast and put the hammer down. There was no answer for Parker. And the Mavs looked like they were happy getting the split.

The Spurs had the energy and desire and dare i say were more desparate. So they cleaned up the glass, played great defense and never let the Mavs up off the Mat. When the Mavs got it down by 9 the Spurs went on a killer run in the 3rd qtr and that was basically it.

The team that wanted it more won the game. Pure and simple.

Now we have a real series on our hands. Anyone who thought this thing was going to be decided in 4 or 5 games either way was just kidding themselves. This series will go 6 or 7 games again and the team who wants it the most will win the series.

Now it is the Spurs turn to see if they can get a split on the road.

samikeyp
04-21-2009, 09:42 AM
Intellegent basketball fans know when to give credit when credit is due. I saw quite a few Spurs fans giving credit to the Mavs after game 1.

I always try to stay objective even after a loss.

The Spurs needed this game. Badly. They just about had to win. If they go to Dallas down 0-2 this series is basically over.

So the Spurs came out hard and fast and put the hammer down. There was no answer for Parker. And the Mavs looked like they were happy getting the split.

The Spurs had the energy and desire and dare i say were more desparate. So they cleaned up the glass, played great defense and never let the Mavs up off the Mat. When the Mavs got it down by 9 the Spurs went on a killer run in the 3rd qtr and that was basically it.

The team that wanted it more won the game. Pure and simple.

Now we have a real series on our hands. Anyone who thought this thing was going to be decided in 4 or 5 games either way was just kidding themselves. This series will go 6 or 7 games again and the team who wants it the most will win the series.

Now it is the Spurs turn to see if they can get a split on the road.

:tu

Rogue
04-21-2009, 09:48 AM
Well, Game 1 was a fluke win for our boys in blue, I mean the spurs should have won that game at home. this series is already back on a normal rail from the game 2 played last night, so the spurs are gonna lose this series to boys in blue assuming the two teams each will win all their home games without winning even one game on road.

silverblackfan
04-21-2009, 09:48 AM
I realize the Mavs will adjust, but I am hoping that the Spurs can ride this momentum into the game 3 and come back from Dallas up 3-1. Basically, I am hoping that the high gear that the team showed last night is the constant for the rest of the playoffs.

jdev82
04-21-2009, 10:55 AM
I realize the Mavs will adjust, but I am hoping that the Spurs can ride this momentum into the game 3 and come back from Dallas up 3-1. Basically, I am hoping that the high gear that the team showed last night is the constant for the rest of the playoffs.

your sig isnt a duncan quote, he got it from ziggy marley

stretch
04-21-2009, 10:57 AM
Spurs had a hell of a game last night. They most definitely deserved the win, as they outplayed the Mavs in virtually every aspect possible.

Ditty
04-21-2009, 11:19 AM
i don't like that faggot

seriously

15 RINGS BITCH
04-21-2009, 12:16 PM
dont take this wrong spur fan.

as an outsider, not even involved in this series, its easy to see the obvious.

when the spurs lose, its always refs this and refs that. spurs fans are the worst in the league, its not even close.

you come by it honest though. spurs players are the whistle whiner champions by a longshot.

it is some funny shit to see the players after a whistle. its always the same, palms out, deer in the headlights, mouth gaped open, eyes bugged out, etc, etc, etc.

all players do it, but not every call.

do you guys really not see it?

Marcus Bryant
04-21-2009, 12:17 PM
I see Mav Fan and Laker Fan hanging on Spurs fans' every word.

samikeyp
04-21-2009, 12:48 PM

when the spurs lose, its always refs this and refs that. spurs fans are the worst in the league, its not even close.

you come by it honest though. spurs players are the whistle whiner champions by a longshot.

it is some funny shit to see the players after a whistle. its always the same, palms out, deer in the headlights, mouth gaped open, eyes bugged out, etc, etc, etc.

I see someone not being smart enough to realize that it is a portion of the fanbase that does it, not the entire one. I also see someone who ignores the members of his fanbase that do the same thing.

hater
04-21-2009, 01:28 PM

this perfectly describes the 3peat Lakers.

samikeyp
04-21-2009, 01:33 PM
I guess I am a BOTOX fan too because i don't see the Spurs getting screwed every game. Do they get bad calls? Yes but not every night. Even if it was, the Spurs seem to be able to overcome it since they continually win 50+ games per season, so if they are able to overcome it, how do they get screwed?

RingNumber5in09
04-21-2009, 03:50 PM
......and a big Gig 'Em to both of you, btw. Happy Aggie Muster! :)

THANK YOU! :tu

SPURSfanINoc
04-22-2009, 12:47 AM

dude, are you smoking crack? i watch a lot of lakers' games cause i live in so cal and kobe, lamar, fisher and gosal whine after every foul thats called on them. if i recall correctly, didn't kobe have the most technicals last year? all my friends are lakers fans and they can even admit he whines way too much.

gosal's body language and facial expression after foul calls are priceless.

Spork KIller
04-22-2009, 03:07 AM
Mavs in 6 the guy is right...

Btw Dallas fan (on the video) You can Win Game 7 in Sham anphonio

Spursfan092120
04-22-2009, 03:16 AM

::looking at watch:: you still here?

sribb43
04-22-2009, 10:03 AM
Spurs played great the other night, Mavs stunk it up. The way the Mavs have played this year is shouldnt surprise anyone that they had a clunker like this. Here is to 4 or 5 more great games in this series :toast

50 cent
04-22-2009, 10:14 AM
Kige Ramsey wanna be.

:lmao

TDMVPDPOY
04-22-2009, 10:15 AM
seriously both teams should wrap this up...or else they going to catch the next team on one those fuckd up scheduled where they play the following night.....where the other team still fresh gets an advantage....

ehz33satx
04-22-2009, 12:07 PM

Your sun has already set. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

samikeyp
04-22-2009, 02:03 PM
Your sun has already set. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

more like the flower girl.