PDA

View Full Version : lol massive dump

stretch
04-21-2009, 09:03 AM
Beginning Sunday night, I started taking colon cleanse pills (Bowtrol), and eating only fruits, vegetables, 100% whole grain breads, and drinking water and metamucil.

I was wondering when I would feel the effects of all this. Sure enough, it came this morning. While I was taking the train to work, I started getting bubble guts, then by time I actually got to work, I was ready to explode. It was definitely one of the most massive craps I've ever taken. Oddly, there actually was very little odor to it too, and it looked different than my typical poo.

Who else has taken colon cleanse supplements? What kinds of experiences did you have with them?

TwAnKiEs
04-21-2009, 09:17 AM
Prepair for the run of your life!

BacktoBasics
04-21-2009, 09:19 AM
Preparing for a drug test?

stretch
04-21-2009, 09:28 AM
Preparing for a drug test?

No, just want a cleaner colon. Colon cancer runs in my dad's side, so I wanna keep it healthy and clean. Plus there are supposed to be quite a few positive health benefits.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-21-2009, 09:43 AM
i did one of these and the initial smell is pretty nasty 'cause it's all the stuff that never quite makes it out. smelled like hot oranges and a full baby's diaper left in a car with the windows rolled up on a nice july afternoon. one nice perk is you don't use as much computer paper

Big P
04-21-2009, 09:46 AM
How much weight did you lose?

The Reckoning
04-21-2009, 09:50 AM
http://i44.tinypic.com/314tnjp.jpg

Mr Hanky
04-21-2009, 09:52 AM
Glad everything came out okay.

stretch
04-21-2009, 09:54 AM
How much weight did you lose?

I haven't actually checked yet. I just started taking the pills and changing my diet on Sunday night. I think this coming weekend I will do what you recommended, that 72 hour thing or whatever it was.

Extra Stout
04-21-2009, 04:17 PM
If Spurstalk ever got a colon cleansing, all the Mavs fans would be gone.

Spur-Addict
04-21-2009, 04:20 PM
Add most Laker fans in there as well.

stretch
04-21-2009, 04:24 PM
Question to people who have done colon cleanses before:

Should I still be crapping on a pretty normal schedule? Or should I be crapping more than usual, like multiple times a day? Cuz I've only taken one crap since I started taking the pills (although I crapped right before I began). I have been eating only fruits, veggies, and 100% whole grain/wheat bread. I've only drank water, green tea, and metamucil.

Just wanna make sure that it is working.

jack sommerset
04-21-2009, 04:37 PM
I think I will go for this colon treatment. Give it the good clean and proper cleaning.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-21-2009, 04:42 PM
Question to people who have done colon cleanses before:

Should I still be crapping on a pretty normal schedule? Or should I be crapping more than usual, like multiple times a day? Cuz I've only taken one crap since I started taking the pills (although I crapped right before I began). I have been eating only fruits, veggies, and 100% whole grain/wheat bread. I've only drank water, green tea, and metamucil.

Just wanna make sure that it is working.
it normally takes a while. it just all depends on the individual. how healthy/sick you are inside. once you notice a noticeable change in stench then you know you've hit the motherload.

stretch
04-21-2009, 04:43 PM
I think I will go for this colon treatment. Give it the good clean and proper cleaning.

You should get the one where they shoot water up your ass for an hour or something like that.

jack sommerset
04-21-2009, 04:45 PM
You should get the one where they shoot water up your ass for an hour or something like that.

I don't know about a hour but Saturday when watering the yard I'll give it the old college try.

stretch
04-21-2009, 04:48 PM
I don't know about a hour but Saturday when watering the yard I'll give it the old college try.

When you start puking water for no reason, then you should probably turn the hose off.

BacktoBasics
04-21-2009, 04:48 PM
Where do you get these pills? How much? This sounds exhilarating.

stretch
04-21-2009, 04:51 PM
Where do you get these pills? How much? This sounds exhilarating.

Mine are called Bowtrol. I got them off Amazon. A month's supply for $30. It was highly recommended by several sites and different message boards.

jack sommerset
04-21-2009, 04:53 PM
When you start puking water for no reason, then you should probably turn the hose off.

I got a water pistol. I'll take my time and keep it safe.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-21-2009, 04:54 PM
http://www.sybervision.com/reviews/images/colonix.jpg
if you want some real fireworks.

jack sommerset
04-21-2009, 05:05 PM
I saw a guy a McDonalds shit his pants a few weeks ago. The shit came out his pant legs. He was going as fast as he could to the bathroom, stiff and butt checks tight as can be but didn't quit make it. I wonder if he was on those pills.

tlongII
04-21-2009, 05:08 PM
Pics or it didn't happen!

jack sommerset
04-21-2009, 05:12 PM
Pics or it didn't happen!

So do you call bullshit on my eye witness testimony

MiamiHeat
04-21-2009, 05:27 PM
So do you call bullshit on my eye witness testimony

well, i dont know about you but something in this whole story stinks to high heaven

tp2021
04-21-2009, 09:37 PM
Something about those pills don't sit well with me

E20
04-21-2009, 09:42 PM
One time I took a fat ass dump that sounded like a bomb went off and the splash back was insane. It literally felt that my hole blew in diameter and the toilet afterwards looked like someone threw and incendinary shit bomb,I mean shit was just splattered everywhere in the bowl.

stretch
04-21-2009, 09:58 PM
Something about those pills don't sit well with me

lame pun :td

stretch
04-21-2009, 10:00 PM
One time I took a fat ass dump that sounded like a bomb went off and the splash back was insane. It literally felt that my hole blew in diameter and the toilet afterwards looked like someone threw and incendinary shit bomb,I mean shit was just splattered everywhere in the bowl.

LOL ive had one of those. pain in the fucking ass to clean up cuz it was in spots where when you flush, the water didnt flow. I didnt realize it until later when it was dried on the bowl, so i had to spray bleach and scrub that shit.

i also recently had one of the loudest farts possibly in human history. i was at work on the shitter, and blew a loud motherfucking fart. it was so loud that people on the other side of the floor could hear it and were talking about it. i think the fact that i was sitting on the toilet bowl and that there is a mad echo in the bathroom, amplified the noise.

lefty
04-21-2009, 10:01 PM
:lmao at this thread

stretch
04-21-2009, 10:04 PM
the worst is when you have mad fucking diarrhea and when you blast it out, it sprays like a hose at high power, so there is a constant 3+ second backsplash of piss and poo infested water all over your ass. then you are forced to either completely clean your ass, or take a shower (usually im sick when this happens, so im home and can just hop in the shower).

E20
04-21-2009, 10:16 PM
i also recently had one of the loudest farts possibly in human history. i was at work on the shitter, and blew a loud motherfucking fart. it was so loud that people on the other side of the floor could hear it and were talking about it. i think the fact that i was sitting on the toilet bowl and that there is a mad echo in the bathroom, amplified the noise.

I actually had a very long and drawn out fart. This passing of gas lasted for about 5-6 seconds it was very lengthy in time.

tp2021
04-21-2009, 10:20 PM
lame pun :td

Eat shit

resistanze
04-21-2009, 10:21 PM
the worst is when you have mad fucking diarrhea and when you blast it out, it sprays like a hose at high power, so there is a constant 3+ second backsplash of piss and poo infested water all over your ass. then you are forced to either completely clean your ass, or take a shower (usually im sick when this happens, so im home and can just hop in the shower).

:lol

I had that kinda spray at work, but I was hovering over the seat. I fucked up the toilet seat like a motherfucker.

Good thing I always go to another floor when taking a shit.

stretch
04-21-2009, 10:25 PM
Eat shit

:lol that made me laugh

E20
04-21-2009, 10:27 PM
I also find it hilarious when the sounds of turds dropping sound like someone is throwing a rock in a lake.

But real talk: I don't know if anybody else has this problem, but I have to shit in a public restroom I have to absolutely make sure that no one else is in the bathroom, I mean if I walk into a bathroom and there is somebody inside I pretend to take a piss at a urinal until they leave then proceed to make my way into the stall. I just need the sense of security that no one knows that I am taking a shit in a public stall and if somebody walks in the bathroom while I'm on the john, I make sure taht once I'm done I wait until that person leaves so I can get out or if it's busy I speed walk out of there and go to another bathroom to wash my hands.

tp2021
04-21-2009, 10:43 PM
:lol that made me laugh

I hoped so. I wanted to throw on "asshole" at the end for more of a kick, but decided against it.

I also find it hilarious when the sounds of turds dropping sound like someone is throwing a rock in a lake.

But real talk: I don't know if anybody else has this problem, but I have to shit in a public restroom I have to absolutely make sure that no one else is in the bathroom, I mean if I walk into a bathroom and there is somebody inside I pretend to take a piss at a urinal until they leave then proceed to make my way into the stall. I just need the sense of security that no one knows that I am taking a shit in a public stall and if somebody walks in the bathroom while I'm on the john, I make sure taht once I'm done I wait until that person leaves so I can get out or if it's busy I speed walk out of there and go to another bathroom to wash my hands.

I used to feel that way...but living in a dorm for so long with hall-shared bathrooms makes that go away after a while. I went from needing to shit in solitude to scaring away other stall-occupants with my shit. It's fun.

whottt
04-21-2009, 10:59 PM
I haven't taken a shit or sat on a fully public john since like 1975. I had a bad experience on the john in second grade and swore it would never happen again. After that experience I didn't take a shit in the school bathroom all through grade school, jr high and high school...which is pretty impressive if you think about it.

I have used a couple of Supermarket johns. Extremely rare occurence though.

If I am on the road or something and forced to go in a public restroom I only go in the public bathrooms of nice hotels.

I have taken a couple dumps on planes but other than that only hotels or at home, or a few times in the woods.

I will go shit in the parking lot before I take a dump in a movie theater toilet...those, gas station and school toilets are just about the nastiest things on planet earth.

I also haven't pissed indoors at any dwelling I've lived in since about 1996. Why waste the water?

It is kind of cool once you get used to pissing outside...if you have a dog he will get into pissing contests with you and try to outpiss you on the spot you are pissing on...it can be kind of a pain because your dog in his haste to outpiss you will sometimes get right in your line of fire and get pissed on. I mean major.

Luckily for them, it doesn't bother them in the least near as I can tell.

Best thing about it, unless you have a huge freaking dog you can almost always outpiss them...but they make it up for it in frequency and recovery rate. I swear it's like they hold that shit in and wait for you to piss or something and they've always got some held in reserve for emergencies or something.

E20
04-21-2009, 11:05 PM
I

I also haven't pissed indoors at any dwelling I've lived in since about 1996. Why waste the water?

That is actually a very good point.

Big P
04-21-2009, 11:07 PM
:wakeup

whottt
04-21-2009, 11:24 PM
That is actually a very good point.

Pissing outside is addictive. I started doing it part time when I was building a house and basically living on unimproved land in the early 90's and at some I just got addicted to it.

My family used to give me shit about doing it and act like I was a barbarian and my reply was simple, I may be barbaric but at least I don't urinate in my own dwelling...and squander precious resources while I'm doing it.

After a couple of years my old Dad became a convert and defends the concept of pissing outside, my brother is now closet outdoor pisser but his wife chews his ass out for doing it so he has to be more secretive about it. A younger cousin also decided the idea made sense and now his mom chews me out every time she sees me becuase she says he pisses right by the backdoor and makes it smell like piss....but his Dad is also kind of becoming a convert to the idea.

Thing is...this shit is the all time best weed killer ever made. You piss on a spot for a week or 2 and there won't be anything living there really. After a month or so that ground is good to go again.

I will say one thing I've noticed, if you have a regular piss spot, butterflies love it for some reason...I mean there will 50-100 of them on that spot in springtime all fluttering about you as you piss....must be what it feels like to be in Song of the South or something. Try it if you don't believe me...

Viva Las Espuelas
04-21-2009, 11:31 PM
man, what a crappy thread this turned out to be.

marini martini
04-21-2009, 11:39 PM
Pissing outside is addictive.
Thing is...this shit is the all time best weed killer ever made. You piss on a spot for a week or 2 and there won't be anything living there really. After a month or so that ground is good to go again.

I will say one thing I've noticed, if you have a regular piss spot, butterflies love it for some reason...I mean there will 50-100 of them on that spot in springtime all fluttering about you as you piss....must be what it feels like to be in Song of the South or something. Try it if you don't believe me...

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Also, makes for a great dear deterent if you live in the country!!!:toast

Dayum Whott, you rock!!!!.......................................... .................................................. ...
.................................................. .................................................. ..
.................................................. .................................................. ............
So drop em & take one for the team!!!:lmao

Viva Las Espuelas
04-21-2009, 11:41 PM
now it's as stupid as piss.

whottt
04-21-2009, 11:43 PM

Also, makes for a great dear deterent if you live in the country!!!:toast

Dayum Whott, you rock!!!!.......................................... .................................................. ...
.................................................. .................................................. ..
.................................................. .................................................. ............
So drop em & take one for the team!!!:lmao

Thanks Marini and I appreciate the support. It means a lot to me coming from a woman. I haven't had much support for this concept among the female population outside of my grandmother...who is a country girl, and my ex-wife who was a near fanatical naturalist. In fact I've had a couple girls refuse to go out with me again when I refused to go indoors.

marini martini
04-22-2009, 12:45 AM
Thanks Marini and I appreciate the support. It means a lot to me coming from a woman. I haven't had much support for this concept among the female population outside of my grandmother...who is a country girl, and my ex-wife who was a near fanatical naturalist. In fact I've had a couple girls refuse to go out with me again when I refused to go indoors.

You need to quit telling them "I need to go outside to take a leak"!!! :toast

:lmaoDayum!!!:lmao

So where's the penitar??????:hat

marini martini
04-22-2009, 12:49 AM
now it's as stupid as piss.

You!!!! Viva Las Penitar!!!!:toast

stretch
04-22-2009, 06:43 AM

I do the same thing.

Rogue
04-22-2009, 07:01 AM
I do the same thing.
I always kind of do the opposite thing, I use the john even when I was just pissing because a urinal is too high for me... I'm only 5'7. :depressed A little bit taller than Tom Cruise though.

AlamoSpursFan
04-22-2009, 07:09 AM
49 posts in and not a single corn referrence? What has SpursTalk come to...

stretch
04-22-2009, 08:31 AM
oh man my stomach is on the fritz today

just dropped a massive bomb. stuff must be working, because i havent ate much the past several days, and im crapping at least twice as much each sitting than i typically do. i think im going to have to go again in an hour or so, judging by how my belly feels

Extra Stout
04-22-2009, 08:36 AM
oh man my stomach is on the fritz today

just dropped a massive bomb. stuff must be working, because i havent ate much the past several days, and im crapping at least twice as much each sitting than i typically do. i think im going to have to go again in an hour or so, judging by how my belly feels

Mav fans are all full of crap, so your experience is not surprising. By tomorrow, if this stuff keeps working, you'll be a Spurs fan.

TwAnKiEs
04-22-2009, 08:42 AM
Jm8d0xBYrws

ORION
04-22-2009, 10:05 AM

Haha!! They are all landing on the tip sticking their butterfly tongues out into the yellow stream.

Blake
04-22-2009, 10:26 AM
I saw a guy a McDonalds shit his pants a few weeks ago. The shit came out his pant legs. He was going as fast as he could to the bathroom, stiff and butt checks tight as can be but didn't quit make it. I wonder if he was on those pills.

was he a Mcemployee? that would explain so much if he was

desflood
04-22-2009, 10:33 AM
only fruits, vegetables, 100% whole grain breads, and drinking water and metamucil.
You could probably do this without the pills and it would have almost the same effect. Plain old water and fiber tend to clean you out pretty well and are pretty cheap.

Blake
04-22-2009, 10:37 AM
You could probably do this without the pills and it would have almost the same effect. Plain old water and fiber tend to clean you out pretty well and are pretty cheap.

I would tend to agree.

It's like the old BodySolutions instructions to drink some in the evenings but don't eat anything 3 hours before bedtime.....

which if anyone knows anything, not eating 3 hours before bedtime is the reason you lose the weight.....

stretch
04-22-2009, 10:51 AM

tried it. nowhere near the same effect so far.

stretch
04-22-2009, 10:54 AM
although im sure that over time, it would end up having the same effect. just not nearly as quickly as it does with the pills.

stretch
04-22-2009, 10:54 AM
I would tend to agree.

It's like the old BodySolutions instructions to drink some in the evenings but don't eat anything 3 hours before bedtime.....

which if anyone knows anything, not eating 3 hours before bedtime is the reason you lose the weight.....

:lol i remember that crap

Phenomanul
04-22-2009, 02:39 PM
Didn't somebody here post pictures from herbal cleanse.com (or something related to that handle) before???

Those were pretty grotesque images...

stretch
04-22-2009, 04:43 PM
Didn't somebody here post pictures from herbal cleanse.com (or something related to that handle) before???

Those were pretty grotesque images...

http://www.drnatura.com/colon_cleanse_pictures/colon_cleanse_lg100.jpg

http://www.drnatura.com/colon_cleanse_pictures/colon_cleanse_lg109.jpg

http://www.drnatura.com/colon_cleanse_pictures/colon_cleanse_lg114.jpg

http://www.drnatura.com/colon_cleanse_pictures/colon_cleanse_lg301.jpg

CosmicCowboy
04-22-2009, 04:49 PM
Is that a Virgin Mary in that last one? He should put it on e-bay.

ORION
04-22-2009, 07:21 PM
http://www.drnatura.com/colon_cleanse_pictures/colon_cleanse_lg301.jpg

I'm not a Doctor but I think thats part of that dude's colon

jman3000
04-22-2009, 07:55 PM
interesting... i might have to schedule a day where ill do that and just shit to my hearts content.

ORION
04-22-2009, 07:56 PM
interesting... i might have to schedule a day where ill do that and just shit to my hearts content.

I don't know. I'd be pretty worried if something like that slipped out. I might try and shove it back in thinking its my small intestine.

jman3000
04-22-2009, 07:59 PM
no way... i'd take pictures galore and show them to the ladies at parties.

everyone knows massive, snake-like turds are panty droppers.

jman3000
04-22-2009, 08:00 PM
"That came out of you? Oh poor baby... let me suck your dick"

ORION
04-22-2009, 08:28 PM
"That came out of you? Oh poor baby... let me suck your dick"

Your point is valid, however I can also see the other side of the coin...
That came out of you ?!?! Unholy Shit !!! Did you swallow 5 feet of green surgical tubing coated with pond scum? Don't touch me! You green eel shitting son of a bitch !!!"

jman3000
04-22-2009, 08:31 PM
Your point is valid, however I can also see the other side of the coin...
That came out of you ?!?! Unholy Shit !!! Did you swallow 5 feet of green surgical tubing coated with pond scum? Don't touch me! You green eel shitting son of a bitch !!!"

There is no other side to that coin.

Chicks dig large, gooey shit. They must emmit strong pheromones or something.

It's just a fact of life.

stretch
04-23-2009, 08:11 AM
about to take my third crapper. lets see what comes out this time...

Kip Dynamite
04-23-2009, 10:15 AM
Your mom takes massive dumps!

stretch
04-23-2009, 10:40 AM
wow this one was really bizzare. it was nearly black, with some reddish spots on it. it was one of the biggest logs ive ever dropped, and stank really bad. i guess its really working

CosmicCowboy
04-23-2009, 10:49 AM
:lmao

Extra Stout
04-23-2009, 11:17 AM
Philosophical question...

Does the process end with Mav fan becoming Spur fan, or with Mav fan being entirely sucked out through his own rectum?

Red Hawk #21
04-23-2009, 11:37 AM
This is one funny ass thread lol. If I ever try one of these colon cleansers I'm making sure Its a week which I don't have school. It would be terrible if I was one of these pills and I was at school...

boutons_deux
04-23-2009, 01:38 PM
do enterologists support bowel cleansing/detoxing as valid therapy? necessary?

bowel cleansing sounds like just another scam suckering sheeple by the millions.

Trainwreck2100
04-23-2009, 01:43 PM
wow this one was really bizzare. it was nearly black, with some reddish spots on it. it was one of the biggest logs ive ever dropped, and stank really bad. i guess its really working

those reddish spots were probably blood

stretch
04-23-2009, 02:03 PM
those reddish spots were probably blood

possibly, althought it didnt look like blood at all.

CosmicCowboy
04-23-2009, 02:09 PM
Heard an ad from an attorney on the radio advertising for clients...something about a colon cleansing compound used by doctors to prep for colonoscopys causing kidney failure. Maybe those red spots were part of your kidney.

stretch
04-23-2009, 02:20 PM
Heard an ad from an attorney on the radio advertising for clients...something about a colon cleansing compound used by doctors to prep for colonoscopys causing kidney failure. Maybe those red spots were part of your kidney.

ohhhhh im fucked

:depressed

Red Hawk #21
04-23-2009, 02:29 PM
Yo Stretch, did you ask a doctor or anyone with proffesional knowledge before you started taking that stuff? You've gotta be safe nowadays.

stretch
04-23-2009, 02:38 PM
Yo Stretch, did you ask a doctor or anyone with proffesional knowledge before you started taking that stuff? You've gotta be safe nowadays.

I probably should have, but I didn't. I doubt anything is seriously wrong with me. It may have just been something that I didn't digest very well, like a bell pepper, I dunno.

CosmicCowboy
04-23-2009, 02:41 PM
kidney chunks

Vinnie_Johnson
04-23-2009, 03:27 PM
4 pages of Crap nicely done.

jack sommerset
04-23-2009, 03:59 PM
Doesn't Jamie Lee Curtis push products that make women shit more? Her career really went into the crapper.

stretch
04-23-2009, 04:01 PM
what is with all the horrible puns

stretch
04-23-2009, 04:59 PM
just took my third dump of the day, and feel like i may need a 4th. the last couple were more normal colored, covered with large areas of nearly black crap. i feel the 4th one coming as i type...

CosmicCowboy
04-23-2009, 05:17 PM

You really are obsessed with your turds aren't you? Do you at least wipe and zip up before you stick your head in the bowl?

CosmicCowboy
04-23-2009, 05:17 PM

You really are obsessed with your turds aren't you? Do you at least wipe and zip up before you stick your head in the bowl?

Big P
04-23-2009, 06:06 PM
Double Tap

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-23-2009, 06:17 PM
Crapping is fun! :tu

Summers
04-23-2009, 06:36 PM
no way... i'd take pictures galore and show them to the ladies at parties.

everyone knows massive, snake-like turds are panty droppers.

HOT!

By the way, Stretch, if you could describe the black stool you're seeing today as "tarry" you need to go to an ER. Seriously.

CosmicCowboy
04-24-2009, 09:08 AM
hmmm...no black tarry turd report this morning? I wonder if he bled out...

stretch
04-24-2009, 09:16 AM
No this one was back to a more normal color, but still had some odd looking stuff in it. I've lost several pounds already, only 5 days in. The thing is, I haven't been eating very much, but I'm shitting more than I've ever shat before, and multiple times a day. I'm already feeling a little more energetic and lighter than usual. It's been great.

florige
04-24-2009, 09:28 AM
4W4rJs24ObM

stretch
04-24-2009, 09:32 AM
ohhh man i had to run right back in there and drop another load.

resistanze
04-24-2009, 09:33 AM
While we're on this topic, I've had diarrhea for like 4 straight days. Anyone know some good remedies? Took some anti-diarrhea tablets but they haven't done shit.

florige
04-24-2009, 09:34 AM
ohhh man i had to run right back in there and drop another load.

:lol Dude you might want to get that checked.

stretch
04-24-2009, 09:57 AM
:lol Dude you might want to get that checked.

No, its whats supposed to be happening. It's cleaning my colon of buildup, so I'm going to have to crap a lot more than usual.

florige
04-24-2009, 10:03 AM
No, its whats supposed to be happening. It's cleaning my colon of buildup, so I'm going to have to crap a lot more than usual.

How long is that supposed to last?

stretch
04-24-2009, 10:17 AM
How long is that supposed to last?

Depends on how much crap is in my intestines. It will die off before long. I was only going to do it for 2, maybe 3 weeks.

leemajors
04-24-2009, 10:24 AM
i tried colon blow before, but it didn't really do anything. I guess i eat enough oatmeal.

ORION
04-24-2009, 02:37 PM
Depends on how much crap is in my intestines. It will die off before long. I was only going to do it for 2, maybe 3 weeks.
What would you say is the poundage of crap versus food consumption?

jman3000
04-24-2009, 02:42 PM
this thread interests me to no bounds.

ORION
04-24-2009, 02:45 PM
Oh and what brand of toilet paper are you using? Because if you at work or school I can't imagine this being good.

leemajors
04-24-2009, 04:20 PM
Oh and what brand of toilet paper are you using? Because if you at work or school I can't imagine this being good.

maybe he's packin wet wipes

Mr.Whipple
04-24-2009, 04:21 PM

I'll take a guess.

Mr Hanky
04-24-2009, 04:22 PM
this thread interests me to no bounds.

+100

ORION
04-24-2009, 04:26 PM
maybe he's packin wet wipes

And diaper rash cream

E20
04-26-2009, 02:16 PM
I had the runs last night and hooo boy.

It felt good and sort of bad at the same time. It was just running and it sounded like the facuet turning on and off. After that 4 balls of poo were just pumped out of my ass in 3 second continous intervals, that's how I can accurately describe it. They were perfectly sphere shaped as well and probably like 3 inches in diameter.

ChumpDumper
04-26-2009, 02:49 PM
I think you just recovered a couple of sets of someone's Ben-Wa balls.

jack sommerset
04-26-2009, 02:51 PM
I have beer shits today. Every 90 minutes I am shooting water out of my ass. I have taken 2 showers because splashes......Opps, I talked myself into another shit.

sabar
04-26-2009, 04:45 PM
I hope everyone knows that internal body cleansing is a multi-million dollar industry and a total scam.

Basically some alternative health genius found out that if you ingest some weird herbal combination, it would react with the bacteria in your gut and cause you to crap out weird colors. Label it as "cleansing" and bam, dude is a millionaire.

Here's some articles

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7520756.stm
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article784402.ece
http://washingtontimes.com/world/20060104-095835-2723r.htm/
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4576574.stm
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2009/jan/05/detox-science
http://archives.tcm.ie/irishexaminer/2006/01/04/story886935423.asp

You shouldn't be taking pills that are messing with the bacteria in your gut since they do all the digesting. Might as well swallow some tapeworm eggs. Also take note that this junk you take gets absorbed into the blood and your kidneys and liver have to work to remove it.

dickface
04-26-2009, 05:18 PM
I think you just recovered a couple of sets of someone's Ben-Wa balls.

:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

stretch
04-27-2009, 09:44 AM
I hope everyone knows that internal body cleansing is a multi-million dollar industry and a total scam.

Basically some alternative health genius found out that if you ingest some weird herbal combination, it would react with the bacteria in your gut and cause you to crap out weird colors. Label it as "cleansing" and bam, dude is a millionaire.

Here's some articles

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7520756.stm
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article784402.ece
http://washingtontimes.com/world/20060104-095835-2723r.htm/
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4576574.stm
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2009/jan/05/detox-science
http://archives.tcm.ie/irishexaminer/2006/01/04/story886935423.asp

You shouldn't be taking pills that are messing with the bacteria in your gut since they do all the digesting. Might as well swallow some tapeworm eggs. Also take note that this junk you take gets absorbed into the blood and your kidneys and liver have to work to remove it.

There are some kinds that dont work, but mine sure as hell do. I've done this exact same diet before simply for weight loss and wellness reasons. But since adding the pills, ive been shitting at least 3 times more than i ever used to, and have lost quite a bit of weight after only 1 week. They have made a very noticable difference.

And its easy to pull articles on just about any health subject where scientists simply say something "doesnt work".

CosmicCowboy
04-27-2009, 10:13 AM
LOL

Cause and effect. Did it occur to you that the psyllium pills are CAUSING the turds?

Try putting a pill in a glass of water and see if it doesn't turn into a solid mass.

Big P
04-27-2009, 11:27 AM
There are some kinds that dont work, but mine sure as hell do. I've done this exact same diet before simply for weight loss and wellness reasons. But since adding the pills, ive been shitting at least 3 times more than i ever used to, and have lost quite a bit of weight after only 1 week. They have made a very noticable difference.

And its easy to pull articles on just about any health subject where scientists simply say something "doesnt work".

So its working? Feeling lighter right?

stretch
04-27-2009, 11:53 AM
So its working? Feeling lighter right?

Yes. I've already lost over 5 pounds.

stretch
05-04-2009, 04:07 PM
oh man over the weekend, i had several dumps that came out looking very much like those pictures i posted. not quite as long, but still very strange looking, stringy, and fucking nasty.

j-6
05-04-2009, 04:12 PM
Have you lost weight taking shits or is it from the diet in the first place? How many calories are you taking in a day?

stretch
05-04-2009, 04:16 PM
i think its both, because even with the diet, i dont think i would have lost this much weight in only 2 weeks (almost 10 pounds), as ive been still eating a decent amount of calories. i think the diet helped, but a lot of it is still intestinal weight.

JoeChalupa
05-04-2009, 04:42 PM
I've been regular all my life. No problems there.

Big P
05-04-2009, 05:35 PM
I've been regular all my life. No problems there.

Being regular is not the problem. The problem is the intestenal plaque that builds up over the years. Its like never going to the dentist, all the plaque will build up. This plaque causes anything from bad breath to more serious illnesses. This plaque is also one of the main reasons people hardly lose any weight, the plaque needs to be gone before a diet can actually work. I lost 10 lbs the first weekend I did it. I could not believe the way my stomach felt, you could visibally see that I had a smaller stomach, & it felt like someone scooped 10 lbs of crap out of my digestive system. Its an all natural diet, its mostly will power, being able to only drink apple juice, water & fiber along wtih the pills, takes a strong mind.

Ballcox
05-04-2009, 05:51 PM
I just wanted to support Whott's earlier post about pissing outdoors. I also get crap from my wife about it, but I simply refuse to piss inside the house. It's also very relaxing to stand outside at night, look up at the stars and just take a nice relaxing piss.

I'm also converting my son to this practice, he's only 6 but he's getting the feel for it. I just have to remind him that he can't piss out in the parking lot, on the playground, etc. :lol

JoeChalupa
05-04-2009, 05:56 PM
Being regular is not the problem. The problem is the intestenal plaque that builds up over the years. Its like never going to the dentist, all the plaque will build up. This plaque causes anything from bad breath to more serious illnesses. This plaque is also one of the main reasons people hardly lose any weight, the plaque needs to be gone before a diet can actually work. I lost 10 lbs the first weekend I did it. I could not believe the way my stomach felt, you could visibally see that I had a smaller stomach, & it felt like someone scooped 10 lbs of crap out of my digestive system. Its an all natural diet, its mostly will power, being able to only drink apple juice, water & fiber along wtih the pills, takes a strong mind.

yeah, I've seen that dude talk about colon cleansing. I've always been able to lose weight by simply excercising eating better. I'm just not into all the health craziness. Yes, I know it has benefits but it is not for me.

JoeChalupa
05-04-2009, 05:57 PM
I just wanted to support Whott's earlier post about pissing outdoors. I also get crap from my wife about it, but I simply refuse to piss inside the house. It's also very relaxing to stand outside at night, look up at the stars and just take a nice relaxing piss.

I'm also converting my son to this practice, he's only 6 but he's getting the feel for it. I just have to remind him that he can't piss out in the parking lot, on the playground, etc. :lol

I too enjoy pissing outside. When I visit my parents who live out in the country I do it every time.

E20
05-04-2009, 08:29 PM
Lately my dumps have been sinking to the bottom of the toilet and not floating and they are very light brown in color.

Vinnie_Johnson
05-04-2009, 11:13 PM
Lately my dumps have been sinking to the bottom of the toilet and not floating and they are very light brown in color.

I am not a Doctor but that might be Cancer.

SequSpur
05-04-2009, 11:39 PM
cream corn doesn't float.

marini martini
05-04-2009, 11:52 PM

I am not a Doctor but that might be Cancer.

cream corn doesn't float.

:toast

Dayum, this is some funny shit!!!:lmao

E20
05-05-2009, 12:14 AM
lol

stretch
05-05-2009, 09:13 AM

When you did the weekend diet, how many pills were you taking, and at what times of day?