Guillermo69
04-21-2009, 02:52 PM
yay

2-0 after today

:downspin::downspin::downspin:

go rockets !!!!1

kamikazi_player
04-21-2009, 03:01 PM
I hope they do, they need Yao to go perfect fgs and fts again, which i doubt that will happen.

Guillermo69
04-21-2009, 03:08 PM
yao = best center in nba

oden = overrated piece of shit that will never get healthie

rockets > blazers

DAF86
04-21-2009, 03:17 PM
yay

2-0 after today

go rockets !!!!1

Guillermo, that's a very popular name in Argentina.

Thunder Dan
04-21-2009, 03:20 PM
http://www.lafferty.ca/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/fail-24.jpg

Guillermo69
04-21-2009, 03:24 PM

yes u do

Double-Up
04-21-2009, 03:27 PM

"Your pops failed when he stuck his pecker in that ugly slut you call a mother."

Negrodamus has spoken...again.

stipendlax
04-21-2009, 03:27 PM
yao = best center in nba

rockets > blazers

God you're an idiot. No need for name calling.

Please, shut up.

Thunder Dan
04-21-2009, 03:29 PM
"Your pops failed when he stuck his pecker in that ugly slut you call a mother."

Negrodamus has spoken...again.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/funny-pictures-cat-says-cheese-awkwardly.jpg

IronMexican

Please, shut up.
I like this Rocketfan

yay

2-0 after today

go rockets !!!!1

not this one

Double-Up

Please, shut up.

You're right, with all the injuries Yao has had we have no room to talk.

Double-Up
04-21-2009, 03:30 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/funny-pictures-cat-says-cheese-awkwardly.jpg

Hey it's all good homie. No love lost here.

hater
04-21-2009, 03:30 PM
blazers by double digits.

Thunder Dan
04-21-2009, 03:31 PM
I like this Rocketfan

I agree. stipendlax breaks the trend of all other Rockets fans for not being a complete douche bag

Tracy McGrady
04-21-2009, 03:33 PM
5 hours and 30 minutes till the game starts... I know we'll defeat them. I talked to Yao and he just want's to destroy the Blazers.

Guillermo69
04-21-2009, 03:37 PM

Please, shut up.

eat balls stipEXlax

GuerillaBlack
04-21-2009, 03:37 PM
This thread does not deliver.

Double-Up
04-21-2009, 03:41 PM
You know shit's hit the fan when Rocket fans turn against Rocket fans. God help us... :depressed

Guillermo69
04-21-2009, 03:47 PM
im just cheering for the rockets

whats wrong with that

DAF86
04-21-2009, 03:48 PM
You know shit's hit the fan when Rocket fans turn against Rocket fans. God help us... :depressed

You should see first if this "Rockets fan" isn't a "two weeks ago Rockets fan".

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-21-2009, 03:50 PM

I blame McGrady coming out in support of the Lakers.

Double-Up
04-21-2009, 03:50 PM
I agree. stipendlax breaks the trend of all other Rockets fans for not being a complete douche bag

Think about though, you get enjoyment by fucking with Rocket's fans. You start a thread about NBAtv just because you're a dumbass. Any fan base would seem like "douche bags" if you keep fucking with them for no reason besides you're own personal benefit. That's why I say you need to get a fucking life and quit playing "internet smart guy" cause you're not. Go get hoes, go to school, get a fucking a job, do something productive...:rolleyes

DAF86
04-21-2009, 03:51 PM
im just cheering for the rockets

whats wrong with that

since 97 that they don't get out of the first round, so they're beign a little cautious with the trash talking.

robbie380
04-21-2009, 03:55 PM
yay

2-0 after today

go rockets !!!!1

please fucking jinx us more

Thunder Dan
04-21-2009, 03:55 PM
Think about though, you get enjoyment by fucking with Rocket's fans. You start a thread about NBAtv just because you're a dumbass. Any fan base would seem like "douche bags" if you keep fucking with them for no reason besides you're own personal benefit. That's why I say you need to get a fucking life and quit playing "internet smart guy" cause you're not. Go get hoes, go to school, get a fucking a job, do something productive...:rolleyes

I created a thread because I was upset I won't get to watch the Rockets tonight because I don't have the 3rd tier digital sports package and I get lost trying to see if I have NBA TV- why is that being a douche bag? Sorry man, I'm only 25, I don't have the money to be putting the Nasa satellite on my condo in order to pick up the channels I need to watch a Rockets playoff game. It's a tough economy

Thunder Dan
04-21-2009, 04:12 PM
my friend spent all morning hooking his house up in order to pick up the Rockets game tonight. I think this should do it

http://www.reallyrocketscience.com/files/satellite_house.jpg

ginobili's bald spot
04-21-2009, 04:26 PM
my friend spent all morning hooking his house up in order to pick up the Rockets game tonight. I think this should do it

http://www.reallyrocketscience.com/files/satellite_house.jpg

:rollin

sook
04-21-2009, 04:37 PM
yao = best center in nba

rockets > blazers

You suck.

kamikazi_player
04-21-2009, 07:07 PM
You suck.

Can't believe you're a rocket fan. I don't know if you're trying to be a realistic Rocket fan or just a bandwagon. That guy is obviously confident in this team, and isn't that a good thing right? They are one of a few teams that have both offensive and defensive talent, which is essential in winning a championship. They are also doing this without T-mac, which I know a bunch of guys would like to trash, but those same people would think that he's the top 3 SG's three years ago. This season, T-mac did not look the T-mac of before, and I think everyone can agree with that.

yao = best center in nba

Dunno if he's the best center, but no doubt either 1st or 2nd best. Right now I will give the Nod to Dwight Howard.

The only thing I will disagree with this guy. It's his rookie year, hell not that many big guys did well in their rookie year. Wait till 4-5 years until we can call him bust.

rockets > blazers

I expect all Rocket fans to agree with this, if not, then I'm disappointed. Did you throw your confidence off the window?

sook
04-21-2009, 07:29 PM
Can't believe you're a rocket fan. I don't know if you're trying to be a realistic Rocket fan or just a bandwagon. That guy is obviously confident in this team, and isn't that a good thing right? They are one of a few teams that have both offensive and defensive talent, which is essential in winning a championship. They are also doing this without T-mac, which I know a bunch of guys would like to trash, but those same people would think that he's the top 3 SG's three years ago. This season, T-mac did not look the T-mac of before, and I think everyone can agree with that.

Dunno if he's the best center, but no doubt either 1st or 2nd best. Right now I will give the Nod to Dwight Howard.

The only thing I will disagree with this guy. It's his rookie year, hell not that many big guys did well in their rookie year. Wait till 4-5 years until we can call him bust.

I expect all Rocket fans to agree with this, if not, then I'm disappointed. Did you throw your confidence off the window?

Yes I am a bandwagon fan, and i don't like him disrespecting other players like that. And he isn't even a rockets fan, he is a troll pretending to be.

kamikazi_player
04-21-2009, 07:57 PM
Yes I am a bandwagon fan, and i don't like him disrespecting other players like that. And he isn't even a rockets fan, he is a troll pretending to be. Wow, oops for the troll part:troll. But like some rocket fans got to have confidence. Hell, even Mavs fans are more tolerable than rocket fans because they don't nickpick their teams (expect for Ghazi).

and BTW Ghazi 0 rings faggot.

kamikazi_player
04-21-2009, 07:58 PM
Wow, oops for the troll part:troll. But like some rocket fans got to have confidence. Hell, even Mavs fans are more tolerable than rocket fans because they don't nickpick their teams (expect for Ghazi) and they have more confidence on their team even know their chances are slim.

and BTW Ghazi 0 rings faggot.

Artest93
04-21-2009, 07:59 PM
Wow, so you go around quoting yourself??

kamikazi_player
04-21-2009, 08:01 PM
i pushed quote instead of edit, but danks for noticing

kamikazi_player
04-21-2009, 08:02 PM
i accidently pushed quote instead of edit, but danks for noticing

Dangit I did it again :downspin:

Rogue
04-21-2009, 09:15 PM
The refs have taken the highlights