PDA

View Full Version : Official "I Hate The Cavs" Thread

monosylab1k
04-22-2009, 12:59 AM
All Cavs haters, sign in.

I used to love LeBron, I used to like the Cavs, even as recently as a couple months ago. All that has changed.

Everything from the pregame theatrics to the overcelebrating on the bench to the nonstop taunting of the opposing team's bench to the superstar treatment that even dicks like Varejao & West are getting.

I know that every team showboats & celebrates & talks shit, but the Cavs have taken it to an unbearable degree. Every time that faggot Mo Williams hit a shot last night he'd check to see if the ref was looking and if not he was making homo ass gestures towards the Pistons bench. Every time anybody on the team makes a shot, the entire fucking bench has to jump around all retarded like it was a damn buzzer beater.

I fucking hate the Cavaliers now. They have actually reached a 2007 Patriots level of classlessness and douchebaggery, where only a fan of the team could actually stand the sight of them. And now that even Delonte West is getting treated like Chris Paul by the refs, I'm sure the Cavs will douche their way to the Finals.

And I don't freakin believe it, but I will be rooting HARD for the Lakers to kick their teeth in.

Xylus
04-22-2009, 01:01 AM
Lebron could rape babies and I'd still root against the Lakers.

Ghazi
04-22-2009, 01:02 AM
I consider them the lesser of 2 evils.

Mugen
04-22-2009, 01:03 AM
mo willliams makes it really fucking hard to like them.

ill still root for them to beat the lakers though.

monosylab1k
I consider them the lesser of 2 evils.

How bout you chop off what exists of your shriveled little dick and feed it to a homeless cat?

Mugen
Lebron could rape babies and I'd still root against the Lakers.

bingo.

Rogue
no wonder the cavs are almost unbeatable at quick loan center. The cav I like most is Ben Wallace, btw.

Ghazi
04-22-2009, 01:05 AM
How bout you chop off what exists of your shriveled little dick and feed it to a homeless cat?

too funny!:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

IronMexican
04-22-2009, 01:06 AM
In this mothafucka! I hate those fuckers, because they could very well meet the Lakers in the Finals. Nothing against Bron though. Great talent.

Allanon
04-22-2009, 01:07 AM
The only thing I don't like is the free throw disparity. There's a heavy number of free throws going the Cavs way.

I find it hard to believe that even the Pistons could foul that many more times than the Cavs. 1 game, sure. But 2 games in a row?

Cavs have already shot 42 more free throws than the Pistons.

Let the players play the game, fewer fouls would be good for the series.

Lars
04-22-2009, 01:09 AM
Excessive celebrating
Excessive national coverage
Boring basketball
Thunder Dan
Unwarranted elitism
Favorable ref treatment (lawl lecrab)

Dont like the Cavs.

ElNono
04-22-2009, 01:12 AM
Does all this hate confirms they're gonna win it all this year?

Question.

Morg1411
04-22-2009, 01:12 AM
mo willliams makes it really fucking hard to like them.

ill still root for them to beat the lakers though.

What he said.

And the very sight of Delonte West activates my gag reflex.

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2009, 01:14 AM

Question.

Excessive celebrating
Excessive national coverage
Boring basketball
Thunder Dan
Unwarranted elitism
Favorable ref treatment (lawl lecrab)

Dont like the Cavs.

in bold is the reason why they are hated, not b/c anyone thinks they'll win

monosylab1k
04-22-2009, 01:14 AM

Question.

No way. A team this arrogant & full of themselves is destined to be humbled. See 2007 Patriots.

Medvedenko
04-22-2009, 01:15 AM
The team is irrelevant , so I can't comment.

timvp
04-22-2009, 01:16 AM
Lebron could copy Kobe and I'd still root against the Lakers.

:tu

Mugen
04-22-2009, 01:17 AM
the only way the lakers lose to them is if they play like that soft, pussy team that played boston last year or kobe does his finals thing and tires to make it a 1 on 1 against bron.

cleveland is a glorified jump shooting team that plays good defense and gets some ridiculous calls.

catch is the lakers will get just as many calls so if they pound it inside with bynum and gasol then the fakers wont even be able to screw this up.

Ghazi
04-22-2009, 01:17 AM
No way. A team this arrogant & full of themselves is destined to be humbled. See 2007 Patriots.

Destiny is fake. Giants just had a lucky ass bounce. The Tyree play happens 1/10000000000 times.

Allanon
04-22-2009, 01:20 AM

Question.

Not worried about the Cavs, the possible WC opponents in the 2nd/3rd round match up better with the Lakers.

The Jazz are shooting more free throws than the Lakers ... in LA, but I don't care.

I just feel bad for the Pistons.

timvp
04-22-2009, 01:20 AM
Destiny is fake. Giants just had a lucky ass bounce. The Tyree play happens 1/10000000000 times.

http://spurstalk.com/2006-champion.jpg

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2009, 01:21 AM

Lucky? Do you remember how the Patriots Dynasty started?
http://www.oakland-raider.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/wonderfulcallit1.jpg
luck isn't even the right word. A new rule was conjured up on the spot

Mugen
04-22-2009, 01:23 AM

absolutely true.

nobody does cheating like bill beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelichick

IronMexican
04-22-2009, 01:30 AM

:depressed I saw that pic totally unready for it. Still makes me sick to my stomach.

Jacob1983
04-22-2009, 01:39 AM
You cheated! Cheated, cheated, cheated, cheated. Thought you would go undefeated!

Did anyone see Lebron kiss the white woman in the stands at the game tonight? Did he hit her on her head making her go back? I thought I saw that but I wasn't sure. I wonder if he will get fined for that.

Ditty
04-22-2009, 01:46 AM
don't worry the spurs took care of them

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_5CqMSP13w1w/RnIg-Kun3XI/AAAAAAAAAU0/SXe5kamXJ-k/s400/TimandTony0706NBAfinals.jpg

Rogue
04-22-2009, 02:02 AM
don't worry the spurs took care of them

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_5CqMSP13w1w/RnIg-Kun3XI/AAAAAAAAAU0/SXe5kamXJ-k/s400/TimandTony0706NBAfinals.jpg
our boys in blue won their first and only championship one year before :depressed i think our boys in blue would also have taken good care of cavs if they hadn't been murdered in the first round by the Warriors and Don Nelson whose son is an idiot.

La Peace
04-22-2009, 02:04 AM
To be honest, if they won and just put the win in their pocket and came to play the next game ala the Duncan Spurs they would be widely respected and appreciated for their talents. But with the way they are acting.....

E20
04-22-2009, 02:32 AM
Eeeh I dont' really care about the Cavs team. I just root for Lebron because he's a mother fucking beast.

Danny Ferry
04-22-2009, 03:22 AM
This is a tremendous step foward for the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Thunder Dan
04-22-2009, 06:23 AM
Everyone is jealous.

KidCongo
04-22-2009, 06:35 AM
I don't know why people get pissed at seeing Wally get up and dance.

He does that thing where he like shakes both his fists then adds a mini jump too it.

It's the shizz.

mystargtr34
04-22-2009, 06:42 AM
I dont mind the Cavs. They celebrate too much but they are good to watch.

Their star player isnt an arrogant uber douche.

And they havent been gifted a top 5 Power Forward for nothing.

And, their fans arent complete fucksticks.

So id take the Cavs over the Lakers any day. In fact id take Dallas over LA.

stretch
04-22-2009, 06:50 AM
And they havent been gifted a top 5 Power Forward for nothing.

And, their fans arent complete fucksticks.

still the most bullshit trade in history. already hated the lakers, that only made me hate them 100x more, as that trade was proof that the NBA cheats for those fuckers.

and yes, no fanbase has more bandwagonning faggots than the laker fanbase. there are only a very very few cool and truly loyal fans that they have.

Eeeh I dont' really care about the Cavs team. I just root for Lebron because he's a mother fucking beast.

seconded

spursfan09
04-22-2009, 06:55 AM

I used to love LeBron, I used to like the Cavs, even as recently as a couple months ago. All that has changed.

Everything from the pregame theatrics to the overcelebrating on the bench to the nonstop taunting of the opposing team's bench to the superstar treatment that even dicks like Varejao & West are getting.

I know that every team showboats & celebrates & talks shit, but the Cavs have taken it to an unbearable degree. Every time that faggot Mo Williams hit a shot last night he'd check to see if the ref was looking and if not he was making homo ass gestures towards the Pistons bench. Every time anybody on the team makes a shot, the entire fucking bench has to jump around all retarded like it was a damn buzzer beater.

I fucking hate the Cavaliers now. They have actually reached a 2007 Patriots level of classlessness and douchebaggery, where only a fan of the team could actually stand the sight of them. And now that even Delonte West is getting treated like Chris Paul by the refs, I'm sure the Cavs will douche their way to the Finals.

And I don't freakin believe it, but I will be rooting HARD for the Lakers to kick their teeth in.

I'm going to have to agree with that.

Basketballgirl25
04-22-2009, 07:15 AM
I don't like he Cavs too, much, but if I had to choose I'd pick them over most teams in the playoffs. Magic I'd want to win first, but I don't think that is looking good right now. As long as Dallas doesn't win I'll root for the Cavs to win even if I hate them, same with Celtics

sonic21
04-22-2009, 07:40 AM
i don't want the cavs to win the championship because i'd be pissed if guy like west, vareja, williams have a ring (like in 2006 with antoine walker).

jack vaughn is more deserving than these scrubs.

Thunder Dan
04-22-2009, 08:52 AM
man all this time I thought Mavs and Cavs fans were in the foxhole together. This is bullshit

stretch
04-22-2009, 09:00 AM
im still pulling for the cavs, unless they face the mavs (highly improbable).

and even if they did, the mavs would get slaughtered, like all teams the cavs are going to face this year. cavs are damn good.

anonoftheinternets
04-22-2009, 09:02 AM
meh everyone hates good teams that remain at the top, lakers (2001,2002) spurs (2003-2007), and now cavs. All this hate will die down if cavs lose.

The_Dude
04-22-2009, 09:12 AM
Everyone is jealous.

sribb43
04-22-2009, 09:21 AM
To be honest, if they won and just put the win in their pocket and came to play the next game ala the Duncan Spurs they would be widely respected and appreciated for their talents. But with the way they are acting.....

I agree used to like Lebron but the cockiness off that Cavs team is ridiculous. I hate to say this but if LA/CLE meet in the Finals im rooting for the Lakers to destroy the Cavs

LeCrab
04-22-2009, 09:49 AM
Don't hate the dribble. Hate the Stern.

TheMACHINE
04-22-2009, 10:06 AM
Lakers Fans always wanted the Spurs to win when the Spurs made it to the Finals. I guess we just wanted someone in the West to win. Unfortunately, its the opposite when the Lakers make the Finals.

stretch
04-22-2009, 10:08 AM
It's even more funny that fans are sitting here saying how much they cant stand the bench cheerleaders and shit talkers that the Cavs have, and are saying they want the Lakers to beat them, when the Lakers are as bad about this as any team in the league. Their bench is loaded with guys who do the exact same thing. Not to mention they are the whiniest team in the NBA. Just about every last player on that team cries like a bitch when they don't get a call their way.

DAF86
04-22-2009, 10:31 AM

Did you see who you have in your avatar?

resistanze
04-22-2009, 10:47 AM
The ideal situation for would be for the Cavs to win the championship while Thunder Dan simultaneously loses his vision and hearing.

monosylab1k
04-22-2009, 10:50 AM
Did you see who you have in your avatar?

I already addressed the fact that every team has their showboaters & shit talkers. I also said that the Cavs take this to a disgusting extreme. Learn to read Mr. Argentina.

lefty
04-22-2009, 10:52 AM

I started athread a few weeks back about Mo Williams's douchebaguerism

I agree, they are fucking annoying :tu

xtremesteven33
04-22-2009, 10:58 AM
Ive lost respect for the Cavs recently for the same reason as the thread starter. Annoying dances/gestures/celebrations and media orgy. Its annoying and douchery.

BUT as annoying as they are, Id still root for them over the Lakers....

No question about it.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-22-2009, 11:09 AM
It's tough who to root for in a Cavs Lakers finals. The players make me want to root for LA, but the fan bases make me want to root for Cleveland.

DAF86
04-22-2009, 11:10 AM
I already addressed the fact that every team has their showboaters & shit talkers. I also said that the Cavs take this to a disgusting extreme. Learn to read Mr. Argentina.

Nobody is worst than "THE JET".

JoeTait75
04-22-2009, 11:14 AM
Well, this is a step in the right direction. Most of you faggots probably didn't know we had a team six years ago, now you're starting threads solely devoted to whining about how fucking good that team is. I like it. It's progress.

IronMexican
04-22-2009, 11:16 AM
I like what Bron does after he scores and all that, it keeps his team motivated to play the full 48, and makes the fans happy.

DAF86
04-22-2009, 11:16 AM
Well, this is a step in the right direction. Most of you faggots probably didn't know we had a team six years ago, now you're starting threads solely devoted to whining about how fucking good that team is. I like it. It's progress.

Enjoy it while it last. (2010)

IronMexican
04-22-2009, 11:17 AM
Lakers Fans always wanted the Spurs to win when the Spurs made it to the Finals. I guess we just wanted someone in the West to win. Unfortunately, its the opposite when the Lakers make the Finals.

Speak for yourself. I was rooting for King James.

JoeTait75
04-22-2009, 11:17 AM
Enjoy it while it last. (2010)

Yup, and Tim's going to Orlando in 2000.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-22-2009, 11:21 AM
I like what Bron does after he scores and all that, it keeps his team motivated to play the full 48, and makes the fans happy.

Lebron's cockiness is somewhat tolerable since he is arguably the best player in the league. What bugs me about the Cavs is Anderson Verajao Delonte West type players. It's similar to the whole NY Giants "Ballin" thing. Michael Strahan and/or Osi acting cocky after a sack is one thing. When some rookie no one knows about starts celebrating after every single tackle he's involved in it's excessive.

Trainwreck2100
04-22-2009, 11:23 AM
3s on a platter is fucking retarded

KSeal
04-22-2009, 11:24 AM
Cavs are extremely annoying in everything they do. I loved when they lost to the Wiz and then got demolished by the Magic and suddenly all their stupid bullshit antics went out the window, that's how their season is going to end when they meet the Lakers in the finals.

Red Hawk #21
04-22-2009, 11:25 AM

Yo Mono, I feel your pain on this situation. I used to really like the Cavs in the years past but ever since they became a great team this season their antics are highly annoying. The stupid dances, the overzealousness of the bench, the retarded gestures. I expected better from them. Thing is if the Cavs and Lakers meet in the finals, I will never root for the Lakers. If the Lakers had worked there way up to the finals I wouldn't mind but they used the Gasol trade to become contenders. That's cheating in my book. And that's why I will never root for them, I won't root for the Cavs either because they are douchebags.

And btw, Delonte West looks like he has FULL BLOWN AIDS...

IronMexican
04-22-2009, 11:26 AM
It's not "arguable" anymore. He is the best player in the NBA.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-22-2009, 11:28 AM
It's not "arguable" anymore. He is the best player in the NBA.

IMO you can make the case for Kobe or Wade.

DAF86
04-22-2009, 11:30 AM

No, he isn't. He's going to stay and win at least 3 more championships, book it :D

IronMexican
04-22-2009, 11:31 AM
You could make a case, but not a very good one. LeBron lead a team with Mo Williams as his #2 to 65 wins. And I never see Bron take a play off. He's one of the best leaders in the NBA, and the best player. I promise you he wont be asking for a trade during the off-season ever.

mavs>spurs2
04-22-2009, 11:31 AM
Where's the option for I'd rather just kill myself than watch either the Cavs or Lakers win the championship?

DAF86
04-22-2009, 11:35 AM
You could make a case, but not a very good one. LeBron lead a team with Mo Williams as his #2 to 65 wins.

plas uan.

Chomag
04-22-2009, 11:36 AM
I fully agree with the OP here. I for one used to like the caves but they have completely thrown SPORTSMANSHIP out the window and thats something I just can't stand.

There is nothing wrong with cheering your teammates on but you still have to conduct yourself in a good manner. Well that is unless you are just complete douches, and Cavs have taken douchery to a whole new level.

As bad as I thought LA was, the Caves are now light-years ahead of them. I guess thats how Cleveland wants to be known by. "the Most Douche Team in SPORTS History" What would be most funny would that all of that might not even account for anything.:downspin:

sonic21
04-22-2009, 11:37 AM
lebron is obviously the best player in the league.

But he represents all that's wrong with sports in general and the NBA in particular. He's a total media whore/media creation. Having him stuffed down our throats every week, having him pumped up to be a god, is nauseating.

ATRAIN
04-22-2009, 12:01 PM
Im shocked that Mono hates them, but that will change when they win a title, then he will be their biggest fan.

Thunder Dan
04-22-2009, 12:10 PM
It's tough who to root for in a Cavs Lakers finals. The players make me want to root for LA, but the fan bases make me want to root for Cleveland.

That's a good point, we do have great fans

JoeTait75
04-22-2009, 12:15 PM
You know, if you guys can just look past the hot-dogging, fake family photos and showmanship, you'd see that this team plays the right way. They play hard but clean. They don't take games off. They're unselfish- everyone knows their role and picks up everyone else. They're unified. They're a team in the true sense of the word.

You guys are too fixated on the sizzle to see the steak.

Trainwreck2100
04-22-2009, 12:55 PM

He would have too if Rivers wasn't an idiot

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-22-2009, 01:03 PM
That's a good point, we do have great fans

I wasn't saying that really I was more saying Cleveland fans have faced so much shit over the years and a lot of Laker fans are unappreciative of LA's success and act like they're such awesome fans that if they decided to cheer for the Wizards next year the Wizards would win 60 games.

LeCrab
04-22-2009, 01:05 PM
You know, if you guys can just look past the hot-dogging, fake family photos and showmanship, you'd see that this team plays the right way. They play hard but clean. They don't take games off. They're unselfish- everyone knows their role and picks up everyone else. They're unified. They're a team in the true sense of the word.

So true. If you ask me (and only me) how great of a team I am, I must say I think I really taught everyone else how to play like an unshellfish team. Don't bother asking anyone else on the team though. It's not like anyone else matters without me. But of course I play like a team. That's why I get all those triple doubles. That's what great leaders do. And I'm a great leader and a great team. But I stay humble too. I let my teammates tag along for the ride and even let them do pre-game dances and handshakes with me. I let the fans join in on my powder throw. I'm such a great team. I play so great. That's what being a great team is all about, having me play great. Without me the team would just be t and a. And I get lots of t and a too because that's how I roll. Go ahead. Take my picture.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh195/jokerswild_2008/lebron-james-2.jpg

BUMP
04-22-2009, 01:06 PM
So true. If you ask me (and only me) how great of a team I am, I must say I think I really taught everyone else how to play like an unshellfish team. Don't bother asking anyone else on the team though. It's not like anyone else matters without me. But of course I play like a team. That's why I get all those triple doubles. That's what great leaders do. And I'm a great leader and a great team. But I stay humble too. I let my teammates tag along for the ride and even let them do pre-game dances and handshakes with me. I let the fans join in on my powder throw. I'm such a great team. I play so great. That's what being a great team is all about, having me play great. Without me the team would just be t and a. And I get lots of t and a too because that's how I roll. Go ahead. Take my picture.

i have a feeling this is a BenJarvus troll

Thunder Dan
04-22-2009, 01:06 PM
The LeCrab troll is terrible, not funny at all. I have a solid sense of humor, one of the best, but it's just painfully unfunny

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-22-2009, 01:07 PM

Veraflop doesn't play clean, he plays like a cheap-shot bush-league Eurofag.

And yes, they are obviously a great team given their record. Just because a player is an unselfish hard worker who knows his role it's not ok for that player to act like every shot he makes just won game 7 of the NBA finals.

Thunder Dan
04-22-2009, 01:08 PM
I love trolls by the way, I have about 20 of them, but the LeCrab fails and I'm not just saying that because I'm a Cavs fan. I love a good troll no matter who it pokes fun at, but the LeCrab is just not funny on any level

LeCrab
04-22-2009, 01:11 PM
Surprise surprise you're a hater.

Concrabulations.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-22-2009, 01:14 PM
Concrabulations.

:lmao:lmao

Thunder Dan
04-22-2009, 01:15 PM
Concrabulations.

that's slightly amusing. Probably your best work. You still need some seasoning though.

Good trolls don't post very often. They come in with a solid post once in awhile but don't become regulars. They do this so their stuff doesn't get stale. See, your problem is that you'll post like 5 things that totally suck, so when you actually post something good people miss it. The concept of LeCrab is somewhat amusing, but your turning into just a Lebron hater, rather than Lebron the crab.

pauls931
04-22-2009, 01:16 PM
I like the Cavs.

JoeTait75
04-22-2009, 01:19 PM
Veraflop doesn't play clean, he plays like a cheap-shot bush-league Eurofag.

And yes, they are obviously a great team given their record. Just because a player is an unselfish hard worker who knows his role it's not ok for that player to act like every shot he makes just won game 7 of the NBA finals.

Touche. Varejao is a flopping bitch, to be sure. But he's necessary. Every good team has a guy whose main job is to piss off the opposition. Bowen for the Spurs... Rick Fox for the three-peat Lake Show... Clark Kent Rambis for Showtime, etc.

As far as the other stuff is concerned, the way I see it, if you're doing your job on the floor and playing hard, you're allowed to showboat a little bit. I've said all year I have no problem with the shit the Celtics pull- they're the champs, they've earned the right to swagger, and if you want to shut them up, you'd better beat them.

BUMP
04-22-2009, 01:20 PM
that's slightly amusing. Probably your best work. You still need some seasoning though.

Good trolls don't post very often. They come in with a solid post once in awhile but don't become regulars. They do this so their stuff doesn't get stale. See, your problem is that you'll post like 5 things that totally suck, so when you actually post something good people miss it. The concept of LeCrab is somewhat amusing, but your turning into just a Lebron hater, rather than Lebron the crab.

thats definitely the golden rule when it comes to trolls

LeCrab
04-22-2009, 01:25 PM
I'm not concerned with troll protocol. Thanks for the troll tips but perhaps your problem as a troll is that you actually care how you're perceived as a troll. My golden rule as a troll is I don't give a shit what you think of me as a troll. It's the playoffs and that's why I'm posting daily. Sorry you got upset enough with a silly messageboard troll that you have to make multiple posts saying how unfunny the troll is. To me that's more of a sign of being effective.

JoeTait75
04-22-2009, 01:27 PM
I'm not concerned with troll protocol. Thanks for the troll tips but perhaps your problem as a troll is that you actually care how you're perceived as a troll. My golden rule as a troll is I don't give a shit what you think of me as a troll. It's the playoffs and that's why I'm posting daily. Sorry you got upset enough with a silly messageboard troll that you have to make multiple posts saying how unfunny the troll is. To me that's more of a sign of being effective.

I think you're hilarious. Well, maybe not hilarious. Funny. Amusing. Mildly amusing.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-22-2009, 01:29 PM
As far as the other stuff is concerned, the way I see it, if you're doing your job on the floor and playing hard, you're allowed to showboat a little bit.

I don't think that's a good description of the extent to which the Cavs showboat.

One reason I've respected the Spurs over the years regardless of what they've done to the Suns is they don't showboat at all, and IMO if any one NBA player has earned the right to showboat it's Tim Duncan.

Thunder Dan
04-22-2009, 01:30 PM
I think you're hilarious. Well, maybe not hilarious. Funny. Amusing. Mildly amusing.

keep going...

he isn't that funny. Like if he posted as the actual Lebron/Crab that would be funny, now he is all out of character and he is no different than any of us.

JamStone
04-22-2009, 01:30 PM
I don't like the Cavs but I don't hate them either. They're pounding the Pistons, but I can't hate on them because they're simply the better team. I don't mind the theatrics involved, the flexing, the posing, the pictures, the staring, the chest pounding. Most great teams have players that do that. And, almost every championship team in recent years had that same type of cocky attitude except for the San Antonio Spurs. Seriously, they're really the only championship team that was genuinely humble. Now there have been championship teams that say "the right things" to appear humble but are still cocky mothafuckas. The Cavs have pretty much earned the right to act the way they act. Now if they get beat, that leaves themselves open to be ridiculed. But, until that happens, I don't have a problem with them acting the way they act.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-22-2009, 01:31 PM

The stuff about Lebron's ego isn't that funny (I still find it slightly humorous), but all the jokes about crab and crab related things are f'n hilarious, like when he told me to climb into the coral reef and die.

Thunder Dan
04-22-2009, 01:34 PM
The stuff about Lebron's ego isn't that funny (I still find it slightly humorous), but all the jokes about crab and crab related things are f'n hilarious, like when he told me to climb into the coral reef and die.

Staying in character is also very important when Trolling.

For example, if I'm posting as the IRS, it wouldn't be funny if I gave my breakdown of the Mavs/Spurs series. I would have to throw something in about doing your taxes.

BUMP
04-22-2009, 01:38 PM

this definitely has BenJarvus written all over it

BUMP
04-22-2009, 01:53 PM
And b/c I am on your mind and you have to constantly mention me just shows how weak you and the other crybabies are on here. I am in your head. I've done my job.:lol

hmmmmm

well technically if your "job" is to get in my head than i guess that means that i am always in your head

monosylab1k
04-22-2009, 02:00 PM
Touche. Varejao is a flopping bitch, to be sure. But he's necessary. Every good team has a guy whose main job is to piss off the opposition. Bowen for the Spurs... Rick Fox for the three-peat Lake Show... Clark Kent Rambis for Showtime, etc.

As far as the other stuff is concerned, the way I see it, if you're doing your job on the floor and playing hard, you're allowed to showboat a little bit. I've said all year I have no problem with the shit the Celtics pull- they're the champs, they've earned the right to swagger, and if you want to shut them up, you'd better beat them.

I swear I nearly choked when I read the bolded part. Showboat a little bit??????? They turn every routine layup into a goddamn Broadway production.

Double-Up
04-22-2009, 02:07 PM
I love watching LeBron but hate watching the Cavs, I'd rather watch "Plastic Surgery: Facial Reconstruction" on the Discovery Channel.

Thunder Dan
04-22-2009, 02:09 PM
I love watching LeBron but hate watching the Cavs, I'd rather watch "Plastic Surgery: Facial Reconstruction" on the Discovery Channel.

isn't that the channel that also airs all the Rockets playoff games?

dirk4mvp
04-22-2009, 02:10 PM
Mo Williams can go somewhere with the celebration he does if he's standing in front of the other team's bench. All's left is for him to do the generation x thing.

lefty
04-22-2009, 02:15 PM

Speak for yourself. I was rooting for King James.

Then you are really stupid

BUMP
04-22-2009, 02:24 PM
i actually dont have a problem with it at all.

kinda like when TO imitated Ray Lewis' dance after a TD a few years back, Deion said "we shoulda kept him outta the endzone"

i played select basketball a lot when i was younger and i always ran into those teams that thought they were the shit and when they were blowing you out they would dance, showboat, laugh and all that shit. just kinda learn to deal with it if you dont like it you have to beat them

monosylab1k
04-22-2009, 02:29 PM
i played select basketball a lot when i was younger and i always ran into those teams that thought they were the shit and when they were blowing you out they would dance, showboat, laugh and all that shit. just kinda learn to deal with it if you dont like it you have to beat them

Yeah but those are dumb kids who don't know any better. These are grown ass men acting like this.

And again, I have no problem with a tasteful amount of showboating & shit talking. But the Cavs have taken it to an ugly extreme.

Chomag
04-22-2009, 02:35 PM
i actually dont have a problem with it at all.

kinda like when TO imitated Ray Lewis' dance after a TD a few years back, Deion said "we shoulda kept him outta the endzone"

Last time I checked these guys are SUPPOSED to be " professional athlete's" Not some and 1 playground reject.

IronMexican
04-22-2009, 02:36 PM
Then you are really stupid

You'd root for the Lakers if they met the Cavs?

BUMP
04-22-2009, 02:36 PM
Yeah but those are dumb kids who don't know any better. These are grown ass men acting like this.

And again, I have no problem with a tasteful amount of showboating & shit talking. But the Cavs have taken it to an ugly extreme.

i'll admit i havent seen any team ever in the NBA that does it quite as much like this but i dont think they do anything over the top because they keep it amongst their own bench as opposed to taunting the other bench. i think they are solely doing if because they have fun and get along as a team.

not to mention this is uncharted ground for this team. a humbling loss in the playoffs will probably get them to settle down a bit.

JamStone
04-22-2009, 02:38 PM
i'll admit i havent seen any team ever in the NBA that does it quite as much like this

Did you watch any Boston Celtics games this past regular season?

monosylab1k
04-22-2009, 02:41 PM

Yeah but take KG out of the equation and they're pretty much the same as any other team.

monosylab1k
04-22-2009, 02:42 PM
they keep it amongst their own bench as opposed to taunting the other bench.

Last night Mo Williams was constantly taunting the Pistons' bench.

BUMP
04-22-2009, 02:44 PM

i didnt see the game last night

he did it for no reason?

Double-Up
04-22-2009, 02:47 PM
isn't that the channel that also airs all the Rockets playoff games?

This thread isn't about the Rocket's, it's about our hate for the Cavs.

monosylab1k
04-22-2009, 02:47 PM
he did it for no reason?

What reason would he have to taunt the Pistons? That they were too busy planning their vacations to play the game?

BUMP
04-22-2009, 02:50 PM
i still dont see the big deal though. Players taunt other players all the time during the heat of the game

stretch
04-22-2009, 02:51 PM

OMG

they were the worst. cavs dont even come close to those faggots.

JamStone
04-22-2009, 02:51 PM
Yeah but take KG out of the equation and they're pretty much the same as any other team.

Whether you blame it on KG or not, he wasn't the only over-the-top cocky acting douchebag on that team this year. Paul Pierce all of a sudden became a royal douchebag. Kendrick Perkins started to mouth off and taunt players, refs, fans. Glen Davis, Eddie House, and Tony Allen all have had their moments of over-the-top douchebaggery. Sure, you can blame it on KG. But, those other players were still acting that way.

monosylab1k
04-22-2009, 02:52 PM
OMG

they were the worst. cavs dont even come close to those faggots.

The Celtics or KG? Take out KG and the Celtics talk the same amount of shit and showboat the same as everyone else. With Garnett, yes they're the worst.

The Cavs as an entire unit are still far douchier though. Take away their biggest douchebag, Mo Williams, and they still win this by a mile.

JamStone
04-22-2009, 02:52 PM

I'm a Piston fan and I had no problem with it.

And I love Rasheed but that's karma for his entire year of taunting opposing players (even if he would do it mostly out of fun). If you give it, you got to be able to take it.

dirk4mvp
04-22-2009, 02:53 PM
The Celtics or KG? Take out KG and the Celtics talk the same amount of shit and showboat the same as everyone else. With Garnett, yes they're the worst.

Scrub ass Powe and Davis got into a habit of taunting last year.

IronMexican
04-22-2009, 02:53 PM

The Cavs as an entire unit are still far douchier though. Take away their biggest douchebag, Mo Williams, and they still win this by a mile.

KG changes that team. And Eddie House is still a big fagot.

JamStone
04-22-2009, 02:54 PM
If you take out LeBron, don't you think his teammates wouldn't be anywhere near the jackasses they are with him? You can't just take out KG. If he's the impetus, then so be it. But, it's still on his teammates to follow his lead. Rajon Rondo and Leon Powe (despite how much I hate his flop charges) don't act like douchebags. Why does everyone else on the Celtics have to? Just because of KG?

BUMP
04-22-2009, 02:58 PM
although i do think it is a little low to taunt the bench of an 8th seed.

kinda like continually owning BenJarvus. its just too easy

monosylab1k
04-22-2009, 02:59 PM
kinda like continually owning BenJarvus. its just too easy

http://www.landbigfish.com/images/store/swatches/PBB-BladeBait.jpg

JamStone
04-22-2009, 03:00 PM
Lol Rasheed hasn't been this quiet during the games in a playoff series in forever.

But I did get a "ball don't lie" at least once last night. I wonder if it's killing Rasheed that he really isn't in a position to talk shit. Poor Sheed. He's still my guy. Lol.

JoeTait75
04-22-2009, 03:10 PM
What reason would he have to taunt the Pistons? That they were too busy planning their vacations to play the game?

It's a rivalry. They'd do the same thing to the Cavaliers if they had the chance- at least Sheed would.

JamStone
04-22-2009, 03:18 PM
I don't think Sheed taunts opposing players all that much. He definitely talks shit, but it's generally at officials and when it's at opposing players, it's usually friendly at someone he's cool with. Like he loves taunting former teammates like Jermaine O'Neal or Ben Wallace or UNC alums like Vince or Antawn. He'll taunt Ben Wallace when they're both in the game. He does like interaction with opposing fans. He'll taunt them. But, I don't think he taunts opposing players all that often. I only recall two specific times when he was taunting and it wasn't friendly. In the 2004 NBA Finals at Slava Medvedenko. And, a few years ago at Chicago at Scott Skiles for having Andres Nocioni defending him. But, most of the time, Rasheed won't actually taunt opposing players. Even when he cracked open Zydrunas' head. He didn't taunt him. He wasn't remorseful at all, but he wasn't taunting him.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-22-2009, 03:26 PM
I swear I nearly choked when I read the bolded part. Showboat a little bit??????? They turn every routine layup into a goddamn Broadway production.

I had the same reaction.

bdubya
04-22-2009, 05:09 PM
I hate the constant knob-slobbing of LBJ by the commentators (cf. Doug Collins).

And I hate Varejao.

That's really about it, though.

KidCongo
04-26-2009, 12:03 PM
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z12/sambo888_cavs/1306056401bronpicture.gif

blademaster
04-26-2009, 12:10 PM
That photo pose bullshit its the gayest shit I've ever seen from an NBA team.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
04-26-2009, 12:24 PM
^ He did it at the At&t too, WTF !!!!

Even worse , my coworker told me that night that the Cavs beat the Spurs, James attended a night club here in San Antonio. All the people were congratulating James and telling him they love him. Damn they hate Kobe but they're all over Lebron's cock. He is not picking the Spurs after 09-10 season get over it. He's going to NY.

Muser
04-26-2009, 12:32 PM
That is they gayest shit i've ever seen in pro sports.

TampaDude
04-26-2009, 06:24 PM
LeBron could rape babies and I'd still root against the Lakers.

^ this

sook
04-26-2009, 06:47 PM
Lecrab couldn't even beat the lakers on his homecourt when the lakers were playing without bynum. Expect Kobe to drop 50 on him.

Ghazi
04-26-2009, 06:57 PM
Lecrab couldn't even beat the lakers on his homecourt when the lakers were playing without bynum. Expect Kobe to drop 50 on him.

Shut the fuck up

sook
04-26-2009, 07:16 PM
No.

J.T.
04-26-2009, 07:41 PM

Between Kobe and Bron, rape is the lesser of two evils.

sonic21
04-26-2009, 07:45 PM

that's pathetic

redzero
04-26-2009, 07:54 PM
:cry

KidCongo
04-26-2009, 10:59 PM
that's pathetic

Just a way to include your 15th player.

DarkReign
04-27-2009, 10:08 AM
I am on the Hate Wagon.

I hope the Cavs crush to the Finals and get their asses handed to them by the Lakers. Kobe has more hardware and a better pedigree and I dont remember him taking fake photos of his posing teammates.

WTF is that shit? I hope LeBron never wins a title. I hope he makes it as often as possible to only constantly lose. Sadly, the NBA wont allow that to happen.

stretch
04-27-2009, 10:26 AM
:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

wahhhhhhhh my team got their asses kicked by lebron

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

sribb43
04-27-2009, 10:32 AM

So many many more scrubs can they get in that photo

resistanze
04-27-2009, 10:46 AM
WGAF. If teams got beef with them, beat them. It's not like they're crawling on the floor, taunting smaller opponents.

Thunder Dan
04-27-2009, 10:48 AM
So how many many more scrubs can they get in that photo
Invite the Mavericks whole roster to join the photo is an idea