PDA

View Full Version : I think my wife is cheating on me

pawe
04-22-2009, 01:54 AM
I've never written about something like this before, but I really need some advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs; phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with "the girls" a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them." I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

Around midnight last night, I decided to hide in the back seat of my car so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with "the girls".

When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse and straightening out her hair

It was at that moment, crouching down in the back seat, that I noticed that my seat had a terrible scratch in the leather next to the rear armrest.

It's killing me to look at that scratch every day. I'm not sure what to do but this scratch is not acceptable. Every time I look in my rear view mirror the scratch is all I can focus on.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

baseline bum
04-22-2009, 02:05 AM
You forgot this part:

LsZzfTHBnPE

tp2021
04-22-2009, 02:09 AM
:clap

E20
04-22-2009, 02:28 AM
I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep.

I actually laughed pretty hard at this part. lol

tp2021
04-22-2009, 02:30 AM
At first, I didn't even know what the fuck was going on at the end there.

Mugshot
04-22-2009, 02:39 AM
Wwojd?

tp2021
04-22-2009, 02:42 AM
Wwojd?

Ask Hulk Hogan. Broootherrrr!

TheMACHINE
04-22-2009, 02:43 AM
I've never written about something like this before, but I really need some advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs; phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with "the girls" a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them." I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

Around midnight last night, I decided to hide in the back seat of my car so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with "the girls".

When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse and straightening out her hair

It was at that moment, crouching down in the back seat, that I noticed that my seat had a terrible scratch in the leather next to the rear armrest.

It's killing me to look at that scratch every day. I'm not sure what to do but this scratch is not acceptable. Every time I look in my rear view mirror the scratch is all I can focus on.

aww man...sorry to hear about your problem. This should help:
http://www.leatherworldtech.com/category.aspx?categoryID=7&gclid=CInl0r_-g5oCFRo-awodMk4oLQ

Slydragon
04-22-2009, 03:17 AM
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i196/Slydrag0n/gifs/2hztx4z.gif

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i196/Slydrag0n/gifs/1210713378103.gif

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i196/Slydrag0n/gifs/1225126730590.gif

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i196/Slydrag0n/gifs/gtfo-take-fail.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i196/Slydrag0n/gifs/GetTheFuckOut.gif

pawe
04-22-2009, 03:18 AM
:lol :p:

Rapper
04-22-2009, 03:20 AM
move on dude

spursfan09
04-22-2009, 05:10 AM
At first I took it has your wife made that scratch as she was doing the guy in the backseat of your car :wow

spurs_50_21
04-22-2009, 05:30 AM

make the guy who is banging you wife pay,plus he needs to pay for all the man juice on your floor board.

Rogue
04-22-2009, 06:54 AM
move on dude
son not everyone feels that easy with his love, it's foolish of your to graft mechanically your experiences onto others. My suggestion is he should keep his marriage with her wife instead of divorcing her, lest getting half of his possessions deprived by his wife.

redskinfan
04-22-2009, 09:24 AM
what is her number?

JudynTX
04-22-2009, 09:31 AM
craigslist

JoeyGreco
04-22-2009, 09:37 AM
PM me and I can help.

angel_luv
04-22-2009, 11:02 AM
At first I took it has your wife made that scratch as she was doing the guy in the backseat of your car :wow

Ditto.

JoeChalupa
04-22-2009, 11:05 AM
That sucks. Good luck.

TDMVPDPOY
04-22-2009, 11:08 AM
u know how some ppl have keys in their backpockets and sometimes it could leave a hole in the seat......

wait it was actually me cockring.....

pawe
04-22-2009, 12:51 PM
what is her number?

Six, seven, eight, triple nine, eight, two, one, two

Jimcs50
04-22-2009, 01:12 PM
oh, joke...good. Was worried that someone was on to me and one of my girlfriends. :)

TheMACHINE
04-22-2009, 02:01 PM
just move on bro...buy a new car and sell that one with the scratch

BlackSwordsMan
04-22-2009, 02:05 PM
I got a hard on reading this thread

dirk4mvp
04-22-2009, 02:23 PM
Totally fooled me at first, broseph.

IronMexican
04-22-2009, 02:24 PM
That was awesome possum, brah.

DarkReign
04-22-2009, 04:22 PM
I dont get it. I was expecting the Bel-Air deal, all I got was some stupid "scratch" meme.

Failboat.

Xylus
04-22-2009, 04:37 PM
I don't understand this fucking thread at all. I think I've read it about 12 times now.

pawe
04-22-2009, 06:18 PM
I dont get it. I was expecting the Bel-Air deal, all I got was some stupid "scratch" meme.

Failboat.

I don't understand this fucking thread at all. I think I've read it about 12 times now.

sigh, one more time

I've never talked about this before, but I really need the boards advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs... Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my motorcycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike , that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil.

SpursStalker
04-23-2009, 07:40 AM

The key here is to NOT think about it ...

:lol

Bukefal
04-23-2009, 09:01 AM

me too, i dont get it either. is it a joke or are you serious.

i think its a joke, and if its a joke, its really not funny. I hope when you have a wife, she'll be cheating on you, just because of you making fun of these situations. :toast

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-23-2009, 07:07 PM
I liked it. It has a good beat, and I can dance to it.

I give pawe's post 3 1/4 stars (out of a possible 4).

pawe
04-23-2009, 09:40 PM
This thread shows you the effect of smoking weed on your brain. Kids, dont smoke pot, it will make you slow and dumb.

Leetonidas
04-23-2009, 10:39 PM
This thread shows you the effect of smoking weed on your brain. Kids, dont smoke pot, it will make you slow and dumb.

:flipoff

I actually thought it was funny though.