PDA

View Full Version : Boo Greg Oden whenever He comes to Your town.

jdev82
04-22-2009, 01:26 PM
not only has he proven to be one of the greatest draft busts of all time, but now he has ended the career of an nba institution of 18 wonderful years. this is like a metaphor for the nba today. the young, hyped up players shoving out the old, crafty, vets. and now that is it. there are no more great post defenders. first alonzo and now deke. oden does not deserve to play on the same court as him, much less be the one to end his career. if it had to happen, it shouldve been one of his great rivals. ewing, hakeem, robinson, shaq. not greg oden. its fitting that the year DPOY goes to the fucking dogs(while howard blocks a lot of shots and clogs the paint, he has shown himself to be an incapable individual defender with no footwork), a true 4 time DPOY leaves the nba. I know oden did not mean to, im sure. but for this, he deserves nothing better than a life time ban from the sport he has helped to nearly destroy. we are almost certain oden will bring in big bucks when hes off the rookie min, while deke had to spend his last years searching for a title he will never see having only the veterens minimum to donate to helping children in his native congo. oden should issue an apology, and than quietly retire. he has forever sullied the nba, and ended the career of one he was not fit to walk upon the same groud as. so, i implore you, boo this man. boo this man from the courtside seats to the highest of nosebleeds, and throw shit at him. come up with a clever chant about his not being any good. pull some strings and get "ODEN SUCKS" to be on the display. but most of all, boo this man. boo.

sook
04-22-2009, 01:36 PM
I will devote my entire life to this cause nor will i ever forget the night Gregory Oden committed the unthinkable...

jdev82
04-22-2009, 01:43 PM
I will devote my entire life to this cause nor will i ever forget the night Gregory Oden committed the unthinkable...

god bless you son. 4/21/09 never forget/never forgive.

monosylab1k
04-22-2009, 02:35 PM
Are you sure Greg Oden is really to blame, and not the fact that Dikembe is like 100 years old?

sook
04-22-2009, 02:54 PM
Don't ask questions. Only "know"

Greg Oden
04-22-2009, 02:55 PM
niggas hatin on me, but they just don't know.

lefty
04-22-2009, 03:08 PM
Blaming Oden for Mutombos crappy knees lol.

Well, they are twin brothers......

poop
04-22-2009, 05:20 PM
its fitting that the year DPOY goes to the fucking dogs(while howard blocks a lot of shots and clogs the paint, he has shown himself to be an incapable individual defender with no footwork), a true 4 time DPOY leaves the nba. .

exactly. the great Mutombo was a true DPOY. that award is Dead now, great defenders like Mutombo and Bowen gets snubbed year after year.the guys doing the dirty work, the true greats especially all the great perimeter defenders, get overlooked in favor of the 'cool, big-hype' players.
garnett and howard as DPOY oh brother :rolleyes

The TroutBum
04-22-2009, 06:02 PM
What a gay thread.

crc21209
04-22-2009, 06:17 PM
:lol at this thread. Why is it Greg Oden's fault that Mutombo just collapsed and his knees gave out on him? It was just Mutombo's time...he was 43 you know..

jdev82
04-22-2009, 06:29 PM
You know what? Im going to boo your non-writing ass.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

i was just saying why i deke didnt have to go out like this.
and please, im always open to constructive criticism, tell me which part you didnt like, faggot.

Roxsfan
04-22-2009, 11:51 PM
Greg Oden is a pathetic excuse for a big. Disgusting, he sucks.

cobbler
04-22-2009, 11:56 PM
Oden sucks no doubt... But what were you smoking last night to think he had anything to do with Mutumbo's injury? His knee just gave out. Had nothing to do with Oden at all. What a moronic thread. :bang

gaKNOW!blee
04-22-2009, 11:58 PM
I wouldve boo'd greg oden way before this incident. He licks cock.

Jloyola
04-23-2009, 12:01 AM
Well, they are twin brothers......

I thought Oden was the older brother? :p:

pauls931
04-23-2009, 08:43 AM
Send Oden to Phoenix for Shaq then... If he can rebound and play a little D we'd take that. Assuming he plays more than 10 games a season. Also it would save Sarver money by being able to get senior discounts.

Indazone
04-23-2009, 08:54 AM
Meh, just Deke getting tangled up. Not Odens fault.

Tracy McGrady
04-23-2009, 09:02 AM
I'm sorry for Deke...But now we can sign Kevin Willis and still win the NBA title.

jdev82
04-23-2009, 09:51 AM
I'm sorry for Deke...But now we can sign Kevin Willis and still win the NBA title.

lol kevin willis