PDA

View Full Version : Funny Story for the Stupid Rockets

GodFamilySPURS
04-22-2009, 01:33 PM
REAL SPURS FANS just care about the NBA Championship shirts!!! Even the West Conf Championship does not mean anything.

Funny Story- I live in Houston and they thought the Rockets were going to take the division this year. They were getting ready to print them out and get excited. But they failed..

So now, I heard on Rockets will print out "YES! We made it out of the First Round!!" T-shirts. HAHAHA

True Spurs Fans expect nothing but Championship!

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

sook
04-22-2009, 01:37 PM
i dont understand you ppl

Lebowski Brickowski
04-22-2009, 01:43 PM
I think that's an awesome idea for a t-0shirt. They should put tmacs face right on the front

LoneStarState'sPride
04-22-2009, 01:43 PM
i dont understand you ppl

What do you mean, "you people"? :lol

GodFamilySPURS
04-22-2009, 01:47 PM
Of course Rockets fans would not understand... I guess you have to be part of a DYNASTY!!! Rockets would not know anything about that...

SPURS THE STILL BEST IN TEXAS!!!!

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Lebowski Brickowski
04-22-2009, 01:54 PM
it's really stupid to talk trash about that tshirt. I think it's awesome. I'm sure everyone knows is tongue-in-cheek. I just honestly think they didn't go far enough with it. W/ tmacs face on there it would be hilarious AND sell all over the country.

BlackBellamy
04-22-2009, 02:03 PM
it's really stupid to talk trash about that tshirt. I think it's awesome. I'm sure everyone knows is tongue-in-cheek. I just honestly think they didn't go far enough with it. W/ tmacs face on there it would be hilarious AND sell all over the country.

I agree, maybe 'Western Conference First Round Champions' would be good text. I'd buy one, truly in this era of Rockets B-ball this moment is historic!

koriwhat
04-22-2009, 02:16 PM
they gotta win 4 and as it is right now... they've got 1 and portland has got 1 too. don't count your chickens before they hatch houston.

scanry
04-22-2009, 02:59 PM
http://leblogjames.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/participation-award.jpg

phyzik
04-22-2009, 03:03 PM
what would really be epic is if they start to print those shirts and Portland beats them.

cheney212
04-22-2009, 04:55 PM
REAL SPURS FANS just care about the NBA Championship shirts!!! Even the West Conf Championship does not mean anything.

Funny Story- I live in Houston and they thought the Rockets were going to take the division this year. They were getting ready to print them out and get excited. But they failed..

So now, I heard on Rockets will print out "YES! We made it out of the First Round!!" T-shirts. HAHAHA

True Spurs Fans expect nothing but Championship!

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

I live in Houston too and my friends were saying how much the spurs suck, but i told everyone that the spurs were still gonna win the division and what happens to the rockets? they end up failing like usual:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

onarollbaby
04-22-2009, 07:19 PM
they won't make it out of the 1st round, yet again...

Obstructed_View
04-22-2009, 07:24 PM
I remember when the Spurs rarely got out of the first round and I was quite proud of division championships. There were some good fucking teams in the midwest division, and beating out Utah and Houston and Denver were something to be proud of. I'm really glad we have a team where we can look forward to competing for titles virtually every year, but I'm not so spoiled that I forget what it's like to be proud of smaller accomplishments.