PDA

View Full Version : Dirk says Damp isn't dirtiest player in series

Shank
04-22-2009, 04:50 PM
Erick Dampier isn't dirty, but Bruce Bowen is
3:44 PM Wed, Apr 22, 2009 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips
Dirk expressed that opinion after today's practice while discussing Erick Dampier's vow to put Tony Parker on his back.

"We were all a little frustrated obviously with what happened in Game 2," Dirk said. "But nobody's trying to hurt anybody in this league. We're all competitors but we're all in this together.

"Nobody's trying to hurt anybody and Damp certainly doesn't have the reputation of being a dirty player. They got one, we don't."

OK, Dirk didn't call out Bowen by name, but it's pretty obvious who he meant. After all, Dirk's ankles have been turned a time or two by Bowen's trick of ever-so-slyly sliding his foot under a jump shooter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahahahahaha....:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Findog
04-22-2009, 04:55 PM
Calling it like it is. And before you get your panties in a bunch, Sperm fans, just remember that Bruce Bowen:Mavs fans as Jason Terry: Sperm fans.

"But Bruce is a classy guy off the court and has done good work with underprivileged youngsters through his Bruce Bowen Foundation. How dare you talk shit about our Bruce!"

"We love our Bruce in Black!"

sonic21
04-22-2009, 04:57 PM
i don't get it, who is he talking about?

Shank
04-22-2009, 04:57 PM
I'm just going to stand back and watch this gem of a thread slowly develop into a cluster of Youtube clips.

Findog
04-22-2009, 04:59 PM
I'm just going to stand back and watch this gem of a thread slowly develop into a cluster of Youtube clips.

Over/Under on Bruce kicking Wally Szczerbldkafnal;kdfnasl;kdfnal;dkfnal;dfna in the face? I'm gonna say bottom of the first page

Findog
04-22-2009, 05:00 PM
i don't get it, who is he talking about?

Ian Mahimhi. Is that guy still alive? I thought he was supposed to be the third installment in the Trinity: Robinson to Duncan to Mahimhi

Xylus
04-22-2009, 05:01 PM
Calling it like it is. And before you get your panties in a bunch, Sperm fans, just remember that Bruce Bowen:Mavs fans as Jason Terry: Sperm fans.

"But Bruce is a classy guy off the court and has done good work with underprivileged youngsters through his Bruce Bowen Foundation. How dare you talk shit about our Bruce!"

"We love our Bruce in Black!"

:lmao

Morg1411
04-22-2009, 05:05 PM
I hope Bruce breaks someone's ankle tomorrow night. There. :toast

Shank
04-22-2009, 05:05 PM
Not buying the bullshit that Bowen can defend Dirk any longer. All this shit about "uh oh, there's a challenge". Really? Do that shit. I thought Bowen was supposed to follow Barea around now. Put go ahead and put Bowen on Dirk Thursday night and Dirk will drop 20 FTs at home.

Xylus
04-22-2009, 05:06 PM
Come on, what's more fun than flagrantly fouling Kobe Bryant?

7V8ZukXsWmk

ElNono
04-22-2009, 05:06 PM
Dirk needs to :cry less and score more if they're going anywhere this season.

Morg1411
04-22-2009, 05:19 PM
Come on, what's more fun than flagrantly fouling Kobe Bryant?

7V8ZukXsWmk

:toast That was my favorite moment from that entire series.

FaithInOne
04-22-2009, 05:21 PM
It's weird.

Mav fan talks shit yet I feel nothing. I feel as if I am reading Suns fan post. I wonder why that is.

I have to block out this mysterious background laughter just to make it through the posts.

cornbread
04-22-2009, 05:21 PM
Whiner.

Spursfan092120
04-22-2009, 05:22 PM
eyLn5M8c2Gw

BlackSwordsMan
04-22-2009, 05:23 PM
lol@ dirk trying to be the leader of his team
everyone knows cuban runs that shit

Shank
04-22-2009, 05:25 PM
Youtube!

Muser
04-22-2009, 05:27 PM
eyLn5M8c2Gw

Terry could of shot Fin and Cuban would still of found a way to say it was accidental.

Spursfan092120
04-22-2009, 05:34 PM
Terry could of shot Fin and Cuban would still of found a way to say it was accidental.
I know..lmao at Mark getting all flustered and not having any idea what to say to save his player...

Shank
04-22-2009, 05:34 PM
I know..lmao at Mark getting all flustered and not having any idea what to say to save his player...

...3 years ago. Who gives a fuck?

Morg1411
04-22-2009, 05:40 PM
...3 years ago. Who gives a fuck?

Comedy like this is timeless.

monosylab1k
04-22-2009, 05:49 PM
Maybe it would be best for Dirk to remember that he's shooting 10 for 29 this series and shut the fuck up. Do something, then talk shit.

Shank
04-22-2009, 05:52 PM
Maybe it would be best for Dirk to remember that he's shooting 10 for 29 this series and shut the fuck up. Do something, then talk shit.

Maybe. But at the same time, he's just sticking up for his teammate. Dampier, while he may be perceived as other things, certainly isn't any sort of a dirty player.

I think it's funny for Spurfan to still assume Bowen can do his shit to Dirk. Old fuck can't hang with Dirk any longer, no matter his past or his dirty play. Go ahead and put him on Dirk. He'll either shoot 20 FTs here in Dallas or it opens up Terry or Barea.

monosylab1k
04-22-2009, 05:54 PM
Maybe. But at the same time, he's just sticking up for his teammate.

Who said something retarded that could potentially hurt the team. And Dirk could have defended Damp without adding fuel to the fire.

Spursmania
04-22-2009, 05:55 PM
Here's to Bowen Kungfuing the Mavs' whiny little ass! Preferably turtle, but it doesn't really matter.:lol

Shank
04-22-2009, 05:56 PM
Who said something retarded that could potentially hurt the team. And Dirk could have defended Damp without adding fuel to the fire.

I think the Spurs do just fine without needing any inspiration from "bulletin board" material. They'll shrug their shoulders at quotes like this. It's nothing they haven't heard before.

Morg1411
Old fuck can't hang with Dirk any longer, no matter his past or his dirty play. Go ahead and put him on Dirk. He'll either shoot 20 FTs here in Dallas or it opens up Terry or Barea.

Yeah, yeah, you said that. We got it.

As it stands, we don't NEED to put Bowen on Dirk. He's sucking just fine all by himself.

Spursmania
We don't need Bowen on Dirk apparently. Bonner's good enough.:wow

Findog
04-22-2009, 06:04 PM
I think the Spurs do just fine without needing any inspiration from "bulletin board" material. They'll shrug their shoulders at quotes like this. It's nothing they haven't heard before.

Exactly. What, they weren't planning on winning the series until Dirk and Damp opened their mouths?

Whisky Dog
04-22-2009, 06:07 PM
Good 'ol Nellie showed the world how to best Dirk. Face guard him with a big on the perimeter and run a guard at him when he puts the ball on the floor and being 7' makes him awkward on the dribble.

Bruce is better served shutting down Terry, which he does quite well.

Nobody said Erika was a dirty player. Just a moron who ran his mouth and now brought extra scrutiny from the league officials on himself and his team. Anything that even looks malicious by a mav now probably draws a suspension because of the premeditated nature of the comment.

dirk4mvp
04-22-2009, 06:10 PM
I really hope spurfan is relying on Dirk not going off before this series is over in order for them to win.

monosylab1k
04-22-2009, 06:12 PM

Damps comments are going to attrack attention from the refs. And Dirk's comments may not mean much but still, why bother? It makes you look like a douche more than anything. A douche shooting 10 for 29 in the series at that.

dirk4mvp
04-22-2009, 06:12 PM
Can't believe we let Findawg down. It's already to the 2nd page.

qRHwB12efXE

Seriously, if this guy was a Buck or Bobcat people would be wondering who the fuck he is.

monosylab1k
04-22-2009, 06:13 PM
I really hope spurfan is relying on Dirk not going off before this series is over in order for them to win.

Yeah they haven't found any answer for Dirk besides letting him brick wide open jumpers. If those fall, Dirk will destroy them. But nobody seems to be able to shut down Dirk better than Dirk himself.

dirk4mvp
04-22-2009, 06:15 PM
Yeah they haven't found any answer for Dirk besides letting him brick wide open jumpers. If those fall, Dirk will destroy them. But nobody seems to be able to shut down Dirk better than Dirk himself.

All he's gotta do is stop drinking the night before games.

Morg1411
04-22-2009, 06:16 PM
All he's gotta do is stop drinking the night before games.

That's tough for Germans.

crc21209
04-22-2009, 06:16 PM
Dirk: :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Spursfan092120
04-22-2009, 06:41 PM
Can't believe we let Findawg down. It's already to the 2nd page.

qRHwB12efXE

Seriously, if this guy was a Buck or Bobcat people would be wondering who the fuck he is.
they always show this little 3 second clip of it...no one ever bothers to show the rest of it. Dude was just jumping...it wasn't a big damn deal. I remember watching it. Yes..it looks horrible. But if you watch the play leading up to it with an open mind, it doesn't look near as bad as they make it. Seriously..if Bruce was this cerebral, would he kick the guy right in the face in front of the officials? Come on now...

redzero
04-22-2009, 06:51 PM
Dirk is clearly the dirtiest player in the league. Remember that flagrant on AK47?

Here's the .gif, in case you forgot.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b184/redzero/ak47flop.gif

Dirtier than dirt.

jag
04-22-2009, 06:52 PM
it's just pathetic when you have players trying to prove a point by going out and making comments to the media. You get worked over for 48 min and then two players go straight to the media so that they can make sure everyone knows their confident.

After the game 1 raping was over I didn't wanna see Parker making comments about how Jason Terry and j-ho are ghetto trash...I just wanted to see him step his game up. Call the spurs dirty, but there's a reason popovich doesn't have to worry about players making ridiculous comments to the media....that type of stuff doesn't make winners.. and it doesn't show confidence. It's just an excuse.

Borosai
04-22-2009, 06:56 PM
Wally dragged his pivot foot. Travel. Get over it.

dirk4mvp
04-22-2009, 06:57 PM
they always show this little 3 second clip of it...no one ever bothers to show the rest of it. Dude was just jumping...it wasn't a big damn deal. I remember watching it. Yes..it looks horrible. But if you watch the play leading up to it with an open mind, it doesn't look near as bad as they make it. Seriously..if Bruce was this cerebral, would he kick the guy right in the face in front of the officials? Come on now...

Trying to make a case for Bowen not intentionally kicking Wally in the face is equal to making a case saying Terry accidentally punched Finley in the nuts.

dirk4mvp
04-22-2009, 06:57 PM
Wally dragged his pivot foot. Travel. Get over it.

Are spurfans still trying to get a foul call when Barry traveled?

scanry
04-22-2009, 07:02 PM
Dampier made a dumb comment after Game 2 and Dirk out of all people has to back that fool.

There is a reason why the Duncan era has 4 championships. You either have character or you don't, and Dallas surely doesn't have that. The 2006 Finals was a prime example. You'all can blame the refs for all you could care, but at crunch time Dallas folded and Jason Terry instead of Dirk was jacking up shots.

BTW did you ever see Duncan taking a cheap shot at a player like Dirk in his whole NBA career?

scanry
04-22-2009, 07:04 PM
Trying to make a case for Bowen not intentionally kicking Wally in the face is equal to making a case saying Terry accidentally punched Finley in the nuts.

There is a difference between the two. Mark Cuban was all teary eyes about Terry instead of a fan standing up for a player. Not that i'm standing up for Bowen. That was a dirty play period.

redzero
04-22-2009, 07:04 PM
Are spurfans still trying to get a foul call when Barry traveled?

Spurs fans shouldn't even complain about being screwed by the refs--something that always seems to happen to the Spurs' opponents.

1.) Manu's foot was on the line when he shot that "3-pointer."
2.) That goal-tending on Parker's shot was bullshit.

The refs were blowing the Spurs all the way up to Fisher's no-call on Barry.

Obstructed_View
04-22-2009, 07:09 PM
Bowen must be doing his job when the opponent's star player whines to the media about him. It's nice to have him relevant again. Thanks, Pop!

Spursfan092120
04-22-2009, 07:14 PM
yeah..ok..then what about Terry's foul on Monday?

Spursfan092120
04-22-2009, 07:16 PM
Spurs fans shouldn't even complain about being screwed by the refs--something that always seems to happen to the Spurs' opponents.

1.) Manu's foot was on the line when he shot that "3-pointer."
2.) That goal-tending on Parker's shot was bullshit.

The refs were blowing the Spurs all the way up to Fisher's no-call on Barry.
LMAO at Hornets fan...or CP3 fan I should say...bitching about the referees..seriously dude..go away...lol...

LOL Helicopter flop
LOL clothesline no call followed by bullshit call
LOL CP3 punching Bruce Bowen and Bowen getting suspended

Spursfan092120
04-22-2009, 07:16 PM
Dampier made a dumb comment after Game 2 and Dirk out of all people has to back that fool.

There is a reason why the Duncan era has 4 championships. You either have character or you don't, and Dallas surely doesn't have that. The 2006 Finals was a prime example. You'all can blame the refs for all you could care, but at crunch time Dallas folded and Jason Terry instead of Dirk was jacking up shots.

BTW did you ever see Duncan taking a cheap shot at a player like Dirk in his whole NBA career?
:tu :tu

redzero
04-22-2009, 07:21 PM
LMAO at Hornets fan...or CP3 fan I should say...bitching about the referees..seriously dude..go away...lol...

LOL Helicopter flop
LOL clothesline no call followed by bullshit call
LOL CP3 punching Bruce Bowen and Bowen getting suspended

Bowen was kicking him. And I also find it funny that a Spurs fan is talking about cheap calls. Your team is successful in part due to cheap calls.

The denial of the Spurs fans on this board is hilarious. This is what you actually believe.

onarollbaby
04-22-2009, 07:25 PM
Yes he's not the dirtiest, he's the dumbest

Spursfan092120
04-22-2009, 07:32 PM
Bowen was kicking him. And I also find it funny that a Spurs fan is talking about cheap calls. Your team is successful in part due to cheap calls.

The denial of the Spurs fans on this board is hilarious. This is what you actually believe.
LMAO..cheap calls? What the hell are you talking about? Sounds like someone is a few fries short of a happy meal. As long as you cheer for CP3 and the Hornets, you'll never be able to bitch about a team getting success because of cheap calls. One difference? You get the calls, and you STILL aren't successful.

Cry Havoc
04-22-2009, 07:36 PM
Exactly. What, they weren't planning on winning the series until Dirk and Damp opened their mouths?

Were the Mavs not planning on guarding Parker until Dampier opened his?

redzero
04-22-2009, 07:41 PM
LMAO..cheap calls? What the hell are you talking about? Sounds like someone is a few fries short of a happy meal. As long as you cheer for CP3 and the Hornets, you'll never be able to bitch about a team getting success because of cheap calls. One difference? You get the calls, and you STILL aren't successful.

Yep, you're right--the Spurs never got cheap calls. All that whining that Timmy, Tony, Michael, Kurt, and Manu do is justified. Nope. They are always screwed over by that evil Joey Crawford.

fvkKdXLwt0U

Spursfan092120
04-22-2009, 07:47 PM
Yep, you're right--the Spurs never got cheap calls. All that whining that Timmy, Tony, Michael, Kurt, and Manu do is justified. Nope. They are always screwed over by that evil Joey Crawford.

fvkKdXLwt0U
LMAO..a fan made video is your evidence? And a Suns fan at that? Come on dude..when the Donaghy evidence came out, that game wasn't even mentioned. And yeah..Spurs are the only team that whines...lol...seriously..very few people whine about calls more than David West..let's not go there, Mr. Helicopter Flop.

manufor3
04-22-2009, 07:53 PM
Maybe. But at the same time, he's just sticking up for his teammate. Dampier, while he may be perceived as other things, certainly isn't any sort of a dirty player.

I think it's funny for Spurfan to still assume Bowen can do his shit to Dirk. Old fuck can't hang with Dirk any longer, no matter his past or his dirty play. Go ahead and put him on Dirk. He'll either shoot 20 FTs here in Dallas or it opens up Terry or Barea.

hey, bowen doesn't go out and say hes going to foul someone

redzero
04-22-2009, 07:58 PM
LMAO..a fan made video is your evidence? And a Suns fan at that? Come on dude..when the Donaghy evidence came out, that game wasn't even mentioned. And yeah..Spurs are the only team that whines...lol...seriously..very few people whine about calls more than David West..let's not go there, Mr. Helicopter Flop.

Timmy whines just as much, except he uses that blank stare of his.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0grsfng91yf1B/610x.jpg

ElNono
04-22-2009, 08:04 PM
Timmy whines just as much, except he uses that blank stare of his.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0grsfng91yf1B/610x.jpg

He doesn't go to the media to whine. He will just tell you that our team needs to play harder to win, not start crying about how dirty the guy on the other team is.

Spursfan092120
04-22-2009, 08:08 PM
He doesn't go to the media to whine. He will just tell you that our team needs to play harder to win, not start crying about how dirty the guy on the other team is.
exactly..and when the hell is a blank stare considered a whine? Seriously..I love watching Hornets fans try to bitch about OTHER teams getting away with crap from officials...makes my day...lol

redzero
04-22-2009, 08:14 PM
exactly..and when the hell is a blank stare considered a whine? Seriously..I love watching Hornets fans try to bitch about OTHER teams getting away with crap from officials...makes my day...lol

He is whining when he does that. Timmy complains about calls all the time. Tony does, too.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0f7s7PjcApdFz/610x.jpg

Spursfan092120
04-22-2009, 08:19 PM
He is whining when he does that. Timmy complains about calls all the time. Tony does, too.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0f7s7PjcApdFz/610x.jpg
Dude..seriously..give the stupid pictures a rest...every player has discussions with the officials..if you're not doing it, you're not trying...here...try this...
9VnMUmLHOks

http://media.2theadvocate.com/images/chris+paul_042008.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3108/3142530007_d5576014c0.jpg

See...I can find pictures too..now please..stop it.

Spursfan092120
04-22-2009, 08:21 PM

Only Hornets fans actually say Bowen was kicking him. Watch the video with open eyes, douchey...Paul grabbed his leg and wouldn't let go..Bowen was trying to get free. Let's not act like Chris Paul isn't dirty here...

redzero
04-22-2009, 08:22 PM
Except that's what they do all the time:
-Timmy stretches his arms out and stares at the refs.
-Tony does that prayer thing with his hands and lowers his head.
-Manu bitches when he doesn't get the call on his flops.

Your team is full of complainers. Paul, West, and Chandler like to complain, but everyone on the Spurs complain all the time.

Spursfan092120
04-22-2009, 08:24 PM

Your team is full of complainers. Paul, West, and Chandler like to complain, but everyone on the Spurs complain all the time.
lol..I didn't even have to bold it..you did it yourself..yeah..I'm sure every player on the Spurs complains all the time..do you have any idea how stupid you sound right now? That's hilarious man...get a little knowledge, bro..then try to come back.

redzero
04-22-2009, 08:24 PM
Only Hornets fans actually say Bowen was kicking him. Watch the video with open eyes, douchey...Paul grabbed his leg and wouldn't let go..Bowen was trying to get free. Let's not act like Chris Paul isn't dirty here...

Bruce Bowen is the dirty one here. He's the one who likes to put his feet under people shooting jumpers. He's the one who likes drop kicking people. He's the one who is infamous for his cheap tactics.

Spurs and cheap go hand and hand. The only ones who don't think so are Spurs fans.

Cry Havoc
04-22-2009, 08:26 PM

Paul has quickly become despised across the NBA because his flops are more exaggerated than anyone in the NBA. So keep thinking what you think, because you are convincing absolutely no one except yourself of it. It's quite hilarious, however unintentional on your part.

Spursfan092120
04-22-2009, 08:27 PM
Bruce Bowen is the dirty one here. He's the one who likes to put his feet under people shooting jumpers. He's the one who likes drop kicking people. He's the one who is infamous for his cheap tactics.

Spurs and cheap go hand and hand. The only ones who don't think so are Spurs fans.

9F3tptzEWmM

OK nutpunch....Bruce is the only one on the Spurs who has ever been even thought of as dirty. But he plays old school basketball...like the Pistons did back in the late 80's and early 90's...they were loved for that..he's hated for it. But he's NEVER punched anyone in the nuts...talk to your boy CP3 about that. Dude has done shit like this in the NBA too...Hornets fans hate to admit it, but he's one of the dirtiest players in the league...seriously.

Cry Havoc
04-22-2009, 08:28 PM

That's interesting. Kobe said that Bowen is the best defender he's ever played against. He had no mention of Bowen being dirty.

I guess Kobe is a Spurs fan? :lmao

Spursfan092120
04-22-2009, 08:30 PM
That's interesting. Kobe said that Bowen is the best defender he's ever played against. He had no mention of Bowen being dirty.

Exactly..thank you..the people who know how to play the game right..the people who've been around...they all say Bowen is a great defender. The pussy players all bitch about him being "dirty."

redzero
04-22-2009, 08:32 PM
Paul has quickly become despised across the NBA because his flops are more exaggerated than anyone in the NBA. So keep thinking what you think, because you are convincing absolutely no one except yourself of it. It's quite hilarious, however unintentional on your part.

Oh, you mean that I'm not convincing Spurs fans that Paul isn't the most despised player in the NBA? Spurs fans? Are you serious. Most of you are just butthurt about last year's series against the Hornets--a series that your team won. But you still bitch about Chris Paul every fucking day. Spurs fans are bitching about flopping, when the most infamous flopper in the league is on your team. And Manu still fucking flops.

Like I care what Spurs fans think. You all live in your own little world, in which the Spurs never did anything cheap to win a series. I find it amusing that all of you complained about Paul trying to draw fouls on 3-point attempts, when Manu does the same thing.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b184/redzero/ginobiliflop.gif

Did any of you call this cheap? Did any of you bitch? No, you didn't.

Spursfan092120
04-22-2009, 08:37 PM
Oh, you mean that I'm not convincing Spurs fans that Paul isn't the most despised player in the NBA? Spurs fans? Are you serious. Most of you are just butthurt about last year's series against the Hornets--a series that your team won. But you still bitch about Chris Paul every fucking day. Spurs fans are bitching about flopping, when the most infamous flopper in the league is on your team. And Manu still fucking flops.

Like I care what Spurs fans think. You all live in your own little world, in which the Spurs never did anything cheap to win a series. I find it amusing that all of you complained about Paul trying to draw fouls on 3-point attempts, when Manu does the same thing.

Are you that much of an idiot? You even reiterated how stupid your comments were. Why the hell would we be mad about a series we won? That's just stupid. And this clip didn't even involve your Hornets...why the hell would you even put it on here? Now, the bullshit play where Tony clotheslined Paul back court that wasn't called, followed by the halfcourt shot CP3 shot when Manu didn't even touch him and the foul WAS called...that was bullshit. And yes..Manu flops..but not NEAR as much as Paul...so you putting this clip up is as bad as this...

http://jcnot4me.com/images/pot_calls_kettle_black.bmp

So please..don't throw stones in a glass house. Your beloved CP3 is the biggest flopper in the league..everyone knows it. And he's dirty as hell to boot..Difference between the Manu call and the Paul call? Paul actually got the bullshit call..Manu didn't. That's what I'm saying here..Paul gets away with bullshit..thanks for helping me prove my point.

Spursmania
04-22-2009, 08:46 PM

So fucking what. Deal with it.:hat

Cry Havoc
04-22-2009, 08:51 PM

I don't even hate Paul, so I don't know why you think I have some kind of beef with attempting to defame him. This isn't just a Spurs board, it's well-complemented by fans of every NBA team.

Are you going to respond to the fact that Kobe Bryant stated that Bowen wasn't a dirty defender, or just ignore anything that contradicts your opinions with fact? You don't have to look far to see a thread on Spurstalk by fans of several NBA teams stating that Paul has become a cheap player.

Either way, you're wrong, and I'm done wasting my time with you. :lol

redzero
04-22-2009, 08:55 PM

Oh, okay. Kobe doesn't mention Bruce Bowen being dirty, so Bruce isn't dirty.

Are you that much of an idiot? You even reiterated how stupid your comments were. Why the hell would we be mad about a series we won? That's just stupid.

You were bitching during the series, asshole. I'm sure none of you gave a fuck about Paul before last year, and you know it. You don't complain about Antonio Daniels. You don't complain about the scrubs. Why would you?

And this clip didn't even involve your Hornets...why the hell would you even put it on here?

It involves Manu trying to draw a foul on a 3-point play--something you all bitch about Paul doing. It is extremely relevant, because it shows your hypocrisy. The fact that he failed is irrelevant.

Now, the bullshit play where Tony clotheslined Paul back court that wasn't called, followed by the halfcourt shot CP3 shot when Manu didn't even touch him and the foul WAS called...that was bullshit.

Tony Parker was pulling on Paul's jersey before the ball was even in his hands. You are lucky that the correct play wasn't called, you whiny little bitch. If you still whine about this, I will have to get the YouTube video of the play, to shut you up.

And yes..Manu flops..but not NEAR as much as Paul...so you putting this clip up is as bad as this...

http://jcnot4me.com/images/pot_calls_kettle_black.bmp

So please..don't throw stones in a glass house. Your beloved CP3 is the biggest flopper in the league..everyone knows it.

Funny, that's exactly what Spurs fans do. Manu still is the biggest flopper in the league, and all of you are in denial. He is infamous for flopping, but according to most Spurs fans, he has toned it down (he hasn't).

And he's dirty as hell to boot..

Not as dirty as your boy, Bruce Bowen.

DQrKIGde7Qk

But I don't hear any Spurs fans complaining about Brucey trying to injure players.

Difference between the Manu call and the Paul call? Paul actually got the bullshit call..Manu didn't.

No, the difference is that Tony Allen was smart enough to move away from Manu, to avoid contact. You would not have been bitching if the call went the other way.

That's what I'm saying here..Paul gets away with bullshit..thanks for helping me prove my point.

And once again: you are in denial. Manu does get bullshit calls. He isn't despised for nothing, you delusional moron.

Spurs fans truly are pathetic. They whine about Chris Paul doing the same shit that Spurs players have been doing for years. You just don't like it when your team is on the receiving end of dirty tactics.

Spursfan092120
04-22-2009, 08:55 PM
I don't even hate Paul, so I don't know why you think I have some kind of beef with attempting to defame him. This isn't just a Spurs board, it's well-complemented by fans of every NBA team.

Are you going to respond to the fact that Kobe Bryant stated that Bowen wasn't a dirty defender, or just ignore anything that contradicts your opinions with fact? You don't have to look far to see a thread on Spurstalk by fans of several NBA teams stating that Paul has become a cheap player.

Either way, you're wrong, and I'm done wasting my time with you. :lol
:tu

lefty
04-22-2009, 08:57 PM
Mavericks are really insecure :lmao

Spursfan092120
04-22-2009, 08:58 PM
Oh, okay. Kobe doesn't mention Bruce Bowen being dirty, so Bruce isn't dirty.

You were bitching during the series, asshole. I'm sure none of you gave a fuck about Paul before last year, and you know it. You don't complain about Antonio Daniels. You don't complain about the scrubs. Why would you?

It involves Manu trying to draw a foul on a 3-point play--something you all bitch about Paul doing. It is extremely relevant, because it shows your hypocrisy. The fact that he failed is irrelevant.

Tony Parker was pulling on Paul's jersey before the ball was even in his hands. You are lucky that the correct play wasn't called, you whiny little bitch. If you still whine about this, I will have to get the YouTube video of the play, to shut you up.

Funny, that's exactly what Spurs fans do. Manu still is the biggest flopper in the league, and all of you are in denial. He is infamous for flopping, but according to most Spurs fans, he has toned it down (he hasn't).

Not as dirty as your boy, Bruce Bowen.

DQrKIGde7Qk

But I don't hear any Spurs fans complaining about Brucey trying to injure players.

No, the difference is that Tony Allen was smart enough to move away from Manu, to avoid contact. You would not have been bitching if the call went the other way.

And once again: you are in denial. Manu does get bullshit calls. He isn't despised for nothing, you delusional moron.

Spurs fans truly are pathetic. They whine about Chris Paul doing the same shit that Spurs players have been doing for years. You just don't like it when your team is on the receiving end of dirty tactics.
lol...4 rings, bitch. Yes..I just said that...I can't believe you wasted all that time writing what you wrote...especially when all of it is hilariously ignorant. Yes..Manu has flopped more this year than ever before..FROM THE BENCH!! And Bruce has been dirty all year..FROM THE BENCH!! Manu's been hurt, and Pop hasn't hardly played Bruce at all this year..so how the hell have they both been bad this year? What an idiot. Meanwhile, Paul has continued to be his usually douchey self, with his helicopter flops and crying...let's not even go there...like I said already..I'm done with you...you're a waste of my time...:lmao:lmao:lmao

Spursfan092120
04-22-2009, 08:59 PM
Mavericks are really insecure :lmao
The sad thing is..the most insecure person on here is a Hornets fan still pissed that the Spurs own his team. He can't stop being angry, because deep in his heart he realized that Spurs/Hornets has become Spurs/Suns...we just freaking own them..period...lol

picnroll
04-22-2009, 09:02 PM
Did Dirk say anything about stupidest player? Too many Mavs to make the call?

spursfan1000
04-22-2009, 09:06 PM
Dirk also isnt the most skilled player in this series. He shouldent be talking.

redzero
04-22-2009, 09:07 PM
The sad thing is..the most insecure person on here is a Hornets fan still pissed that the Spurs own his team. He can't stop being angry, because deep in his heart he realized that Spurs/Hornets has become Spurs/Suns...we just freaking own them..period...lol

Over the past two years the Hornets and the Spurs have played 15 times. Out of those 15 times, the Spurs won 8. So, that's 8 wins for the Spurs and 7 wins for the Hornets. Wow, that's domination right there. Let's not go into the fact that the Hornets owned the Spurs without Peja, Chandler, and Posey this year. Your sorry ass team at full strength got owned by Julian Wright and Antonio Daniels.

Your team is done. You won't ever see one of these:lobt2:ever again. You're on your last leg, and the only thing you can do is hope that you draft another Tim Duncan.

But whatever. Continue to bitch about a player who does the same thing the Spurs did for a decade.

BUMP
04-22-2009, 09:14 PM
fvkKdXLwt0U

the first one where Ginobili got fouled was horrible but other than that the Suns were just looking for calls and being the whiny bitches they usually are:lol

i get handchecked like that all the time at the rec center and dont even think twice about it. the whing of Suns is basically why i dont like the NBA as much anymore. just begging for calls but thats just how the league is nowadays.

and :lol at SunFan making a date and time and using a quote from Bill Simmons to make it all dramatic like game 6 2002. a truly Epic Fail:lmao

Spursfan092120
04-22-2009, 09:29 PM
Over the past two years the Hornets and the Spurs have played 15 times. Out of those 15 times, the Spurs won 8. So, that's 8 wins for the Spurs and 7 wins for the Hornets. Wow, that's domination right there. Let's not go into the fact that the Hornets owned the Spurs without Peja, Chandler, and Posey this year. Your sorry ass team at full strength got owned by Julian Wright and Antonio Daniels.

Your team is done. You won't ever see one of these:lobt2:ever again. You're on your last leg, and the only thing you can do is hope that you draft another Tim Duncan.

But whatever. Continue to bitch about a player who does the same thing the Spurs did for a decade.
LMAO at the insecure Hornets fan...out of those 8 wins, how many of them are playoff wins? lol...I'm guessing at least 4...lol...This sorry ass team has 4 rings, while you still have none..and it will continue to be that way. Funny though that Hornets fan is talking to the Spurs about lack of rings..lol...And your sorry ass team lost to the Spurs without Manu..so what of it? Truth of the matter is, we were hurt all year...and still got the 3 seed while your team choked (as usual) and ended up at the bottom, in the 7 spot, where you'll get knocked out in the first round, at least you better hope...because you DAMN sure don't want to play us in the second round, where the playoff domination will continue. :lmao

redzero
04-23-2009, 09:09 AM
LMAO at the insecure Hornets fan...out of those 8 wins, how many of them are playoff wins? lol...I'm guessing at least 4...lol...This sorry ass team has 4 rings, while you still have none..and it will continue to be that way. Funny though that Hornets fan is talking to the Spurs about lack of rings..lol...And your sorry ass team lost to the Spurs without Manu..so what of it? Truth of the matter is, we were hurt all year...and still got the 3 seed while your team choked (as usual) and ended up at the bottom, in the 7 spot, where you'll get knocked out in the first round, at least you better hope...because you DAMN sure don't want to play us in the second round, where the playoff domination will continue. :lmao

That "sorry ass team" still beat your team 7 times, dumbass. I like the fact that you fail to mention that the Hornets were injured the entire year as well. Maybe it just slipped your mine. How is it playoff domination if your team won one series, which took seven games? Typical Spurs fan--a fucking moron.

Also, I didn't make any comments about your lack of rings, moron. I said you won't be getting anymore rings. Learn how to read, you dumbshit.

ElNono
04-23-2009, 09:10 AM
That "sorry ass team" still beat your team 7 times, dumbass. I like the fact that you fail to mention that the Hornets were injured the entire year as well. Maybe it just slipped your mine. How is it playoff domination if your team won one series, which took seven games? Typical Spurs fan--a fucking moron.

Also, I didn't make any comments about your lack of rings, moron. I said you won't be getting anymore rings. Learn how to read, you dumbshit.

New Orleans is just not very good. They weren't very good last year either.
Man up and deal with it.

redzero
04-23-2009, 09:15 AM
New Orleans is just not very good. They weren't very good last year either.
Man up and deal with it.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

Newsflash: The Spurs aren't either.

I just love the fact that one moron thinks that winning one playoff series is domination.

ElNono
04-23-2009, 09:17 AM

I just love the fact that one moron thinks that winning one playoff series is domination.

Winning 3 rings in 6 years sure is.
Now, again, how is it that your silly team is going to compete in the West again?

redzero
04-23-2009, 09:18 AM
Winning 3 rings in 6 years sure is.
Now, again, how is it that your silly team is going to compete in the West again?

The same question applies to your team.

ElNono
04-23-2009, 09:23 AM

We just need to get healthy and we'll be all right.
You guys ARE healthy and can't compete.

samikeyp
04-23-2009, 09:26 AM

I love the fact that one moron thinks the other moron is representative of an entire fan base.

samikeyp
04-23-2009, 09:27 AM
If New Orleans wasn't good last year, how did they push the Spurs to 7 games

ElNono
04-23-2009, 09:41 AM

I said VERY good. Did they win the series?
That was probably the most hungry and competitive NO team you'll see in a while. Now West thinks he's the man, and won't try as hard. Peja lost interest and is sucking up a storm.
They had home court advantage, and stretched the series to 7 games. They still lost. And as seen this season, it's all going down from there.

Obstructed_View
04-23-2009, 10:19 AM

Timmy had the flu for games 1 and 2. That always helps. I don't think Bowen covered Peja until game 3.

Cry Havoc
04-23-2009, 10:28 AM

Perhaps you should go back to before Manu was out for the season and note how there was still a substantial number of sportswriters and experts stating that the Spurs would compete for the O'Brien trophy again this year. Just saying.

And really, I still don't see anyone in the West capable of beating us if we play well, with the exception of LA. Denver absolutely destroyed your team last night. Your guys weren't even going for rebounds in the second half. Sad. I think the Spurs broke their spirit in the playoffs last year. :lol

LakeShow
04-23-2009, 10:59 AM
Dirk's a pussy!

stretch
04-23-2009, 11:00 AM
Pau is a smelly spaniard that needs to go home and stink up his own basketball league.

Obstructed_View
04-23-2009, 11:08 AM
Pau is a smelly spaniard that needs to go home and stink up his own basketball league.

He'd take the Lakers' title hopes with him.

LakeShow
04-23-2009, 11:08 AM
I oftened wonder why the mental midget Mark Cuban would say that he had a "Special Fan Base" with Dirkie. I always thought he meant "white fans". Cuban is stupid to realize that it doesn't matter what color the player, white fans will support a winner. But now I know that is not what he meant at all when he said that. I should have known. The Owners GAY, The Star player is GAY, it's only natural that SOME of the Fans are Gay. So when Cuban refers to his "Special fan base" he's talking about the "REAL MEN" the HOMO's of the world.

redzero
04-23-2009, 12:31 PM
We just need to get healthy and we'll be all right.
You guys ARE healthy and can't compete.

No, you won't be. Timmy, Manu, Kurt, Bruce and Michael aren't getting any older. Tony Parker can't carry the team all by himself, and you won't sniff another championship so long as the Lakers are around.

samikeyp
04-23-2009, 01:11 PM
No, you won't be. Timmy, Manu, Kurt, Bruce and Michael aren't getting any older. Tony Parker can't carry the team all by himself, and you won't sniff another championship so long as the Lakers are around.

Actually they are all getting older. :)

ElNono
04-23-2009, 01:12 PM

We heard this in '04 and again in '06 (except you have to exchange Lakers for Mavs). Simply wishful thinking on your part.

redzero
04-23-2009, 01:15 PM
We heard this in '04 and again in '06 (except you have to exchange Lakers for Mavs). Simply wishful thinking on your part.

And that same old "people have counted us out before" is for the people who haven't been paying attention to the Spurs at all this season.

You won't be winning anymore titles with your current line-up. You couldn't beat the Lakers last year, when you had a better team. What makes you think you can beat them now? Simply wishful thinking on your part.

samikeyp
04-23-2009, 01:17 PM
ElNono isn't part of the team so he wasn't winning titles anyway. :)

redzero
04-23-2009, 01:19 PM
ElNono isn't part of the team so he wasn't winning titles anyway. :)

Don't be pedantic.

The Spurs are done. Timmy is on the decline, Manu had a career altering injury, and your team is stacked with old people It's how it is.

samikeyp
04-23-2009, 01:21 PM
Don't be pedantic.

The Spurs are done. Timmy is on the decline, Manu had a career altering injury, and your team is stacked with old people It's how it is.

Oh lighten up. I have fun with everyone who uses the pathetic "we, us and you" cards.

:toast

samikeyp
04-23-2009, 01:23 PM
BTW, nice use of pedantic. :tu

Shank
04-23-2009, 01:27 PM
BTW, nice use of pedantic. :tu

Does that mean you're into little kids?

samikeyp
04-23-2009, 01:31 PM
Does that mean you're into little kids?

:lol

Morg1411
04-23-2009, 01:56 PM
Denver absolutely destroyed your team last night. Your guys weren't even going for rebounds in the second half. Sad. I think the Spurs broke their spirit in the playoffs last year. :lol

I enjoyed watching the Hornets get raped by the Thuggetz last night. Dahntay Jones is out-dirtying everybody in the Playoffs thus far, and he couldn't be doing it to a better team. :toast

redzero
04-23-2009, 02:16 PM
I enjoyed watching the Hornets get raped by the Thuggetz last night. Dahntay Jones is out-dirtying everybody in the Playoffs thus far, and he couldn't be doing it to a better team. :toast

Dahntay giving the Spurs a taste of their own medicine would be more ironic.

Morg1411
04-23-2009, 02:22 PM
Dahntay giving the Spurs a taste of their own medicine would be more ironic.

He'll get the chance to try real soon.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-23-2009, 02:41 PM
Ian Mahimhi. Is that guy still alive? I thought he was supposed to be the third installment in the Trinity: Robinson to Duncan to Mahimhi

:lmao

koriwhat
04-23-2009, 02:44 PM
Dirk says Damp isn't dirtiest player in series because Damp won't eat Dirk's ass out quite as good as Terry does.

hater
04-23-2009, 02:46 PM
Don't be pedantic.

thank you nostradamus. how are your hornets doing? :lmao

BUMP
04-23-2009, 03:49 PM
He'll get the chance to try real soon.

wait i still dont get it.

maybe im missing something, but i thought the Spurs had to win 4 games before they advanced. funny how SpurFans thinks this series is over already.

Ghazi
04-23-2009, 04:03 PM
It's just the nature of a 7 game series. Last game Spurs won by 21 so fans are feelin confident

But after the Mavs wax that ass twice in the AAC it's doom and gloom.

samikeyp
04-23-2009, 04:05 PM

maybe im missing something, but i thought the Spurs had to win 4 games before they advanced. funny how SpurFans thinks this series is over already.

Just as funny as those Mavs fans who started thinking the same thing after Game 1 and are convinced of the same because the next two are in Dallas.

Morg1411
04-23-2009, 04:34 PM

3 more. 3 + 1 = 4.

Besides, I was talking smack to a Hornets fan...DON'T INTERRUPT! :lol

BUMP
04-23-2009, 04:37 PM
3 more. 3 + 1 = 4.

Besides, I was talking smack to a Hornets fan...DON'T INTERRUPT! :lol

oh my bad. carry on then:toast

crc21209
04-23-2009, 05:53 PM
Don't be pedantic.

You are an idiot, seriously. :lol. Like everyone around here knows...the Spurs have won 4 titles in 9 years and the Hornets have ZERO. The Spurs also have some cap flexibilty after the 2010 season...while the Hornets are in debt hell and need to cut salary BAD. So if anyone is going to decline dramatically...it is going to be the Hornets. They have to get rid of either Chandler or West in the off-season, they simply cant afford both. Peja AND Posey are both overpaid as well. So before you come talking about which team is going to decline...think of all the facts.

Ghazi
04-23-2009, 07:17 PM
Hornets will struggle to win 45 games next year

And will struggle to win 40 games the year after that

and well, you get the picture

CP3 is gonna experience in NOLA what KG did in Minny.

Spursfan092120
04-23-2009, 07:38 PM
Don't be pedantic.

LMAO..the Spurs have been done since '03 dude..everyone says it every freaking year..truth is, Timmy is playing great now, Tony is still young, every injury is a career altering injury, ask Tyson Chandler, douchebag. LOL at Hornets fan talking about the Spurs being done...that's just hilarious. Please...PLEASE look at your own team before you talk..it's sad..really, it is. You talk about us being old and we'll be done soon, but with your team's youth, you STILL continue to get owned by older teams. Maybe New Orleans should go out and sign some older guys..lol...

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1612263/2/istockphoto_1612263_casual_happy_old_man.jpg

redzero
04-23-2009, 07:53 PM
That's expected from a Spurs fan, since the average age of a Spurs player is 50.

Regardless of the team I am a fan of, it doesn't change the fact that the Spurs have seen their best years go by. That championship in '07 was the last one you will get for a long time. If by the slim chance that you beat the Lakers, assuming that you get that far, the Cavs would sweep you. It's over. Finish. Done. Fin.

The End