PDA

View Full Version : Splitter club to lose main sponsor

mogrovejo
04-22-2009, 05:29 PM
Just a heads-up: http://www.as.com/baloncesto/articulo/baloncesto-baskonia-perdera-tau-patrocinador/dasbal/20090422dasdaibal_4/Tes Basically Tau will stop sponsoring Tau Vitoria. Vitoria is denying the report but I know it's true. I was said by a Baskonia director that they may have to consider to negotiate with Splitter a buy-out (allowing them to save his salary next season and cash some money from the buy-out; to the NBA or to another European club), although they see that as a last resort.

jag
04-22-2009, 06:29 PM
Splitter will never wear a Spurs uniform if the NBA doesn't change their rookie pay scale.

GooberNuts
04-22-2009, 06:34 PM
hmmmm...intriguing...

timvp
04-22-2009, 06:36 PM
I'm sure they'll find another toilet bowl maker to replace Tau.

Biggems
04-22-2009, 07:02 PM
just think......

had we kept Scola, drafted Marc Gasol instead of Marcus Williams, Tiago and Gist signed with us

Our Bigs

C - Splitter, Gasol, Mahimni
PF - Duncan, Scola, Gist

Talk about depth...then we could have used one or two for trade bait if we wanted to.

Still

C - Splitter, Mahimni, Bonner
PF - Duncan, Gooden, Thomas

That would be nice as well if it could happen next season.

Manufan909
04-22-2009, 07:25 PM
just think......

had we kept Scola, drafted Marc Gasol instead of Marcus Williams, Tiago and Gist signed with us

Our Bigs

C - Splitter, Gasol, Mahimni
PF - Duncan, Scola, Gist

Talk about depth...then we could have used one or two for trade bait if we wanted to.

Still

C - Splitter, Mahimni, Bonner
PF - Duncan, Gooden, Thomas

That would be nice as well if it could happen next season.

I like that lineup even without Splitter, and I hope Ian is the starting C. Thank god no one is learning a new position like Hill this year, so Pop has one less excuse for not playing someone in their first true season as a Spur(at least 50 games) in the POs.

I hope Gooden plays like he has in the last two games the rest of the POs, and continues that in silver and black next season, and get 25 minutes, with Tim and Ian combining for 55 minutes, and KT/Bonner left with situational minutes/scraps. If Bonner starts in a bigman rotation that has any combo of Tim/Ian/Sheed/Gooden/KT/Splitter next season, I will spontaneously combust.

Bruno
04-22-2009, 07:27 PM
Splitter's buyout was said to be $1M. NBA teams can give up to $500K, so Splitter had to pay the remaining part of his buyout with his NBA salary.

If Tau is ready to let Splitter go for a $500K buyout, Splitter could be more interested to go in NBA. Now if Tau wants to make as much money as they can with Splitter, some teams in Europe (Barca, Real, Pana and Oly) could offer significantly more money.

Something I've learned recently is that Spurs will be able to offer more than the rookie scale to Splitter in 2010.

DPG21920
04-22-2009, 07:29 PM
How can they offer him more? Is it because after a certain amount of time being drafted and not signed the scale goes away?

Bruno
04-22-2009, 07:34 PM
How can they offer him more? Is it because after a certain amount of time being drafted and not signed the scale goes away?

Yes, after 3 years a first round pick can enter in the NBA with the rookie scale, MLE money or with cap space money.
Spurs could offer a $10M/3 years contract to Splitter in 2010.

exstatic
04-22-2009, 07:42 PM

How can a toilet bowl maker be in trouble? Have people stopped buying them? They still need to shit.

Manufan909
04-22-2009, 07:49 PM
Yes, after 3 years a first round pick can enter with the rookie scale or with cap space money.
If Spurs are below the cap in 2010, they could offer a $10M/3 years contract to Splitter.

Props for looking that shit up.:toast That sucks the Spurs will have to wait for him, but '09-'10 will have Tim/Gooden/Ian/KT/Bonner, '10-'11 will hopefully have Tim/Gooden/Ian/Splitter. Fuck Bosh, and the 2010 plan!!!:ihit

mogrovejo
04-22-2009, 08:13 PM

They'll find another sponsor, certainly; but I very much doubt the new sponsor will invest as much money as TAULLEL.

Mr.Bottomtooth
04-22-2009, 08:39 PM
How can a toilet bowl maker be in trouble? Have people stopped buying them? They still need to shit.

They keep falling in.

Big P
04-22-2009, 08:42 PM
Yes, after 3 years a first round pick can enter with the rookie scale or with cap space money.
If Spurs are below the cap in 2010, they could offer a $10M/3 years contract to Splitter.

:wow Wow that is huge info! This has probably been the plan all along.

picnroll
04-22-2009, 08:54 PM
Obviously the economy has people scared shitless.

lefty
04-22-2009, 08:56 PM
Do it RC

Mr.Bottomtooth
04-22-2009, 08:58 PM

:lmao

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-22-2009, 09:01 PM
Just so Spurs American fans understand, they do not pay for the club. they just pay a fee to have their name on the club. That is all. Now another company will have their name on club. This is total exaggeration that this is a problem for them.

Like in Italy every team just about changes name every season. All the ceramic company is just someone who pay for a label same as some company pay for a label on a race car. I think Spurs fans is confuse as how important the company is to them. it actual have nothing to even do with the club.

rold50
04-22-2009, 09:13 PM
Splitter's buyout was said to be $1M. NBA teams can give up to $500K, so Splitter had to pay the remaining part of his buyout with his NBA salary.

If Tau is ready to let Splitter go for a $500K buyout, Splitter could be more interested to go in NBA. Now if Tau wants to make as much money as they can with Splitter, some teams in Europe (Barca, Real, Pana and Oly) could offer significantly more money.

Something I've learned recently is that Spurs will be able to offer more than the rookie scale to Splitter in 2010.

:toast:hat great find.

SouthTexasRancher
04-22-2009, 09:26 PM

LOL, good thing we are not sponsored by a crapper maker!

timvp
04-22-2009, 09:34 PM

:wow:wow:wow

Any available link?

Bruno
04-22-2009, 09:39 PM
:wow:wow:wow

Any available link?

http://www.nbpa.com/cba_articles/article-VIII.php

Section 2. Rookie Contracts for Later-Signed First Round Picks.

Except as provided in Section 3 below, a First Round Pick who does not sign with the Team that holds his draft rights for any portion of the three (3) Seasons following the NBA Draft in which he was selected (and who did not play intercollegiate basketball during such period) may enter into either (a) a Rookie Scale Contract in accordance with Section 1 above, or (b) if the Team has Room in excess of the applicable first-year Rookie Scale Amount, a Contract covering no fewer than three (3) Seasons that provides for Salary plus Unlikely Bonuses in the first Salary Cap Year up to the amount of the Team’s Room and increases or decreases in Salary and Unlikely Bonuses in subsequent Salary Cap Years in accordance with Article VII, Section 5(c)(1).

DPG21920
04-22-2009, 09:41 PM
That could be very nice. Very nice. Depending on how the Spurs manage their cap space (Offering full MLE, Ginobili...)

04-22-2009, 09:45 PM

translation?

timvp
04-22-2009, 09:45 PM
Great find. Has that always been the case or is that a new rule. With the way the Spurs have talked about it, I'm not even sure they're aware of that option :lol

However, it could be a moot point if the Spurs clear cap room to go after a FA as part of the 2010 plan. I guess the best hope for Splitter is if the Spurs scrap the 2010 plan this summer and bring in an MLE free agent or re-sign Gooden to a multi-year deal.

Stump
04-22-2009, 09:46 PM
Awesome find, Bruno.

As I remember, Splitter's buyout is much lower for the 2010 offseason, so maybe he already knew about this.

Bruno
04-22-2009, 09:49 PM
Another thing to consider is that Tau has made tons of money by selling its players.
In 07-08, they got $3M for the nameless one.
In 09-09, they got €800k for Planinic and $1.5M for Dragic.

Aside of Splitter, I don't think there is a player on their roster who could bring them some money in a trade for the next year.

At the end, Tau's budget should be significantly lower next year with no money coming from trades and significantly less money coming from their sponsor.

Mel_13
04-22-2009, 09:53 PM

Thanks, Bruno. What an awesome piece of information. This could really come into play in the summer of 2010.

Your posts about CBA issues have been a great source of info for several years now.

If you could answer an OT question, I'd appreciate it.

With regard to Drew Gooden. As I understand it, the Spurs have no Bird Rights on Gooden and he will be a UFA this summer, with Spurs limited to the MLE as the max possible contract they can offer him.

My question, can the Spurs legally talk to Gooden about a future contract at any point between now and the start of the moratorium in July?

I'm guessing that the answer is no, but I can't find a reference to confirm that.

thanks

Bruno
04-22-2009, 09:54 PM
Great find. Has that always been the case or is that a new rule. With the way the Spurs have talked about it, I'm not even sure they're aware of that option :lol

The rule was there in the 1999 version of the CBA.

tav1
04-22-2009, 09:54 PM

Never an unpublishable thought, Bruno.

Stern is quite open about wanting a new CBA posthaste. I wonder if the rookie scale provision will be reworked by then anyway...

Borosai
04-22-2009, 10:01 PM

Nice. :lol

Bruno
04-22-2009, 10:02 PM
With regard to Drew Gooden. As I understand it, the Spurs have no Bird Rights on Gooden and he will be a UFA this summer, with Spurs limited to the MLE as the max possible contract they can offer him.

My question, can the Spurs legally talk to Gooden about a future contract at any point between now and the start of the moratorium in July?

I'm guessing that the answer is no, but I can't find a reference to confirm that.

I see no problem with Spurs telling to Gooden that they would like to re-sign him.
Teams aren't allowed to speak with other teams' free agent before July.

Mel_13
04-22-2009, 10:08 PM
I see no problem with Spurs telling to Gooden that they would like to re-sign him.
Teams aren't allowed to speak with other teams' free agent before July.

Thanks

timvp
04-22-2009, 10:12 PM
The most important thing to remember about Gooden's upcoming free agency is that Dan Fegan is his agent. He won't be looking to do the Spurs any favors. He'll be chasing every last dollar.

If Fegan isn't happy with the offers this summer, he could very well have Gooden sign a one-year deal with a bad team to up his value and then try to cash in during the summer of 2010. In other words, the exact plan he used when dealing with Stephen Jackson and the Spurs.

There's a pretty good shot that Gooden won't get offers better than the MLE this summer and that the Spurs will be offering the most, but that doesn't necessarily mean the Spurs will be able to sign Gooden. With the way Gooden is producing right now, Fegan could very well think that Gooden could post 18 points and ten boards with a bad team and then get a big contract from one of the many teams that is clearing cap room for 2010.

DPG21920
04-22-2009, 10:15 PM
If we sign Gooden, how do the Spurs upgrade at the wing position?

timvp
04-22-2009, 10:16 PM
If we sign Gooden, how do the Spurs upgrade at the wing position?

http://purgatorio1.com/wp-content/pics/DogPray.jpg

DPG21920
04-22-2009, 10:26 PM
Do you think the Spurs take a chance on Ian and go after a wing? I mean look at the options. If you sign Gooden, you have no wings in the waiting that you are willing to give an opportunity to, along with no money to sign one.

If you let Gooden go, you at least have Ian to step in and then you have money to fill another need.

What to do, what to do.

Mel_13
04-22-2009, 10:29 PM
The most important thing to remember about Gooden's upcoming free agency is that Dan Fegan is his agent. He won't be looking to do the Spurs any favors. He'll be chasing every last dollar.

If Fegan isn't happy with the offers this summer, he could very well have Gooden sign a one-year deal with a bad team to up his value and then try to cash in during the summer of 2010. In other words, the exact plan he used when dealing with Stephen Jackson and the Spurs.

There's a pretty good shot that Gooden won't get offers better than the MLE this summer and that the Spurs will be offering the most, but that doesn't necessarily mean the Spurs will be able to sign Gooden. With the way Gooden is producing right now, Fegan could very well think that Gooden could post 18 points and ten boards with a bad team and then get a big contract from one of the many teams that is clearing cap room for 2010.

Fegan does have a history of seeking the maximum possible deal. Time will tell how that will jive with Gooden's stated interest in finding someplace to settle down. At least in the short run, having Gooden in a salary drive is a good thing for the Spurs.

With all the attention to 2010 and how many teams are clearing space, the summer of 2011 doesn't get as much ink. The NBA has already let teams know that the salary cap/luxury tax lines will decrease in the summers of 2009 and 2010. Assuming they avoid a lockout, the new CBA in 2011 could further reduce those numbers. By the summer of 2010, a looming change to the CBA could see teams reluctant to commit to big money, long term contracts which could become cap killers under a new CBA. Conversely, players may be willing to accept smaller annual salaries for the security of a long term contract that may not be available under the new CBA.

In Gooden's case, the SJax scenario may be a much riskier proposition in 2009 than it was in 2003. Perhaps a full MLE offer with an opt out after two years would offer Gooden the right combo of security with the chance for increased earnings in the near future.

ploto
04-22-2009, 10:30 PM
They could make alot more money selling Splitter to some other European team than getting buy out money from an NBA team. Or if they bought him out, he could just sign with another team in Europe that might have big money to throw his way.

Biggems
04-23-2009, 12:57 AM
Yes, after 3 years a first round pick can enter in the NBA with the rookie scale, MLE money or with cap space money.

good good....let him get one more year of seasoning in Europe, then bring him over after next season. It will allow Ian next year to develop his game and be used to the Spurs system by the time Splitter comes....Gooden as well.

Then in 2010, we have Tim, Ian, Gooden, Splitter as our main 4 Bigs. Tim could play out the remainder of his contract with some quality Bigs around him, and then retire, leaving us an optimistic future.

pineflatt
04-23-2009, 01:03 AM

Could someone clarify how MLE money could be used for a first round pick who did not sign for 3 years. From what I could see in the CBA, it makes either the rookie scale, or salary cap space an option. I did not pick-up the reference to the MLE as an option.

A little help on this please.

Thanks

Biggems
04-23-2009, 01:04 AM
btw, i know i brought up Marc Gasol earlier.....I was thinking that, had we drafted him instead of Williams, would the Lakers/Grizzlies trade have gone down? I mean Marc Gasol was an important piece in that trade.

Just think how poor the interior of the Lakers would have been last year with Bynum hurt and no Gasol. Bynum getting hurt this year too, they would have struggled again, IMO.

Meanwhile, I think we would have beaten LA last year, and then played Boston...if Manu was healthy, I believe we could have had a great chance to win, if hurting, we get beat easily.

This season we would have had Marc Gasol playing alongside Duncan. He would have given us interior toughness, rebounding, shotblocking, and size. He also has a nice basketball IQ. I think even with all the injuries, with Gasol, we could have won a lot of those close games we lost in the 2nd half of the season. I think we would have probably won the top seed....and went on to play in the Finals again, even without Manu.

04-23-2009, 01:23 AM
btw, i know i brought up Marc Gasol earlier.....I was thinking that, had we drafted him instead of Williams, would the Lakers/Grizzlies trade have gone down? I mean Marc Gasol was an important piece in that trade.

Just think how poor the interior of the Lakers would have been last year with Bynum hurt and no Gasol. Bynum getting hurt this year too, they would have struggled again, IMO.

Meanwhile, I think we would have beaten LA last year, and then played Boston...if Manu was healthy, I believe we could have had a great chance to win, if hurting, we get beat easily.

This season we would have had Marc Gasol playing alongside Duncan. He would have given us interior toughness, rebounding, shotblocking, and size. He also has a nice basketball IQ. I think even with all the injuries, with Gasol, we could have won a lot of those close games we lost in the 2nd half of the season. I think we would have probably won the top seed....and went on to play in the Finals again, even without Manu.
no use in dwelling in the past. it's like the scola thing. think about how many teams are kicking themselves for not picking ginobili in 1999. twice.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-23-2009, 02:21 AM
Another thing to consider is that Tau has made tons of money by selling its players.
In 07-08, they got $3M for the nameless one.
In 09-09, they got €800k for Planinic and $1.5M for Dragic.

Aside of Splitter, I don't think there is a player on their roster who could bring them some money in a trade for the next year.

At the end, Tau's budget should be significantly lower next year with no money coming from trades and significantly less money coming from their sponsor.

Ceramica is not the sponsor. Other things you says is true, the ceramic maker is just the name sponsor, not the club sponsor. Much different thing. I hope you are not serious in suggest Ceramica was the club sponsor this is BS.

They are the name right sponsor. Huge difference from main club sponsor.

So do this means Splitter will come for 2010-11 season?

Spur|n|Austin
04-23-2009, 03:21 AM
Good find Bruno, this is interesting thanks!

TDMVPDPOY
04-23-2009, 03:28 AM
there are many wings available in the league....

ChumpDumper
04-23-2009, 03:50 AM
Company no sponsor, is only sponsor.

Huge difference.

mountainballer
04-23-2009, 03:56 AM
Ceramica is not the sponsor. Other things you says is true, the ceramic maker is just the name sponsor, not the club sponsor. Much different thing. I hope you are not serious in suggest Ceramica was the club sponsor this is BS.

They are the name right sponsor. Huge difference from main club sponsor.

So do this means Splitter will come for 2010-11 season?

I really admire your endurance to stultify yourself in every discussion possible.
the company name is Tau Ceramica.
this is the company logo:

http://www.pars.co.nz/images/tau_ceramica_logo.gif

Bruno
04-23-2009, 05:32 AM
Could someone clarify how MLE money could be used for a first round pick who did not sign for 3 years. From what I could see in the CBA, it makes either the rookie scale, or salary cap space an option. I did not pick-up the reference to the MLE as an option.

A little help on this please.

Thanks

The CBA said :

if the Team has Room in excess of the applicable first-year Rookie Scale Amount, a Contract covering no fewer than three (3) Seasons that provides for Salary plus Unlikely Bonuses in the first Salary Cap Year up to the amount of the Team’s Room

The word room isn't only used for cap space :
http://www.nbpa.com/cba_articles/article-I.php#ddd

“Room” means the extent to which: (i) a Team’s then-current Team Salary is less than the Salary Cap; or (ii) a Team is entitled to use one of the Salary Cap Exceptions set forth in Article VII, Section 6(c), (d), (e) and (h) (Disabled Player, Bi-annual, Mid-Level Salary and Traded Player Exceptions).

will_spurs
04-23-2009, 07:21 AM

Agreed but... the player also has his say, doesn't he? Basically I think Gooden wants to find a home and play for a good team. He mentioned he was fed up being a journeyman (and I don't think that was only to please the Spurs when they signed him). I think Gooden will look at the situation SJax is in now and do the smart thing.

Marcus Bryant
04-23-2009, 07:55 AM
Just so Spurs American fans understand, they do not pay for the club. they just pay a fee to have their name on the club. That is all. Now another company will have their name on club. This is total exaggeration that this is a problem for them.

Like in Italy every team just about changes name every season. All the ceramic company is just someone who pay for a label same as some company pay for a label on a race car. I think Spurs fans is confuse as how important the company is to them. it actual have nothing to even do with the club.

Really? Why, that's quite a revelation!!!11

Biggems
04-23-2009, 08:05 AM
no use in dwelling in the past. it's like the scola thing. think about how many teams are kicking themselves for not picking ginobili in 1999. twice.

IMO, we would have drafted Gasol, had we known for certain that Splitter would have chosen Europe.....we could have done the draft and stash with Splitter, and had Gasol as a rookie this season.

So far this decade.....the only two draft picks that really bug me are Beno Udrih (could have had Chris Duhon) and Marcus Williams (could have had Marc Gasol).....so we have done a pretty decent job of drafting....we got 2 guys that helped us win multiple championships, Manu and Parker....so I really cant complain.

I just like to discuss things like this.

I also believe that had Splitters sister not been ill, he would have signed with the Spurs.

SenorSpur
04-23-2009, 08:49 AM

:lol

Picnroll, you need a drumroll - or at least a rimshot.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-23-2009, 03:22 PM
I really admire your endurance to stultify yourself in every discussion possible.
the company name is Tau Ceramica.
this is the company logo:

http://www.pars.co.nz/images/tau_ceramica_logo.gif

BS.

The club sponsor is ANOTHER company and the main supporter is government of the region. This Ceramica is by far NOT main sponsor of the club.

Just like in Spain, Italy, Greece MANY clubs have a name sponsor.

Bukefal
04-23-2009, 03:47 PM
Like in Italy every team just about changes name every season. .

That's true, alot of name changing because of sponsors. But it depends. Some clubs have name sponsors and have their name changed just because of change of name sponsor and not main sponsor. but also some, and i think the most, get their name from just the main sponsor, no name sponsor in the picture, but just main sponsor, when such a main sponsor leaves, the club adopts the name the new main sponsor is giving them.

yavozerb
04-23-2009, 03:53 PM
I think after next season is his buyout amount will still be €2.8 millions euros. So this means he would need about $7.5 millions gross NBA contract just to equal buyout amount. I think this is still much more than his entire worth of rookie scale contract maybe double even.

So KBP, you still holding to these #'s?

Marcus Bryant
04-23-2009, 03:55 PM
So KBP, you still holding to these #'s?

Ah yes, the 3 year, $75 million Greek contract....

Agloco
04-23-2009, 04:13 PM

Wow....kinda like those corporate names I've never heard of on the facade of sports venues.....

Amazing. :rolleyes

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-23-2009, 05:55 PM
Wow....kinda like those corporate names I've never heard of on the facade of sports venues.....

Amazing. :rolleyes

Yes Maroussi is worst Greek club for this. Every year club has new name.

They was called Honda now they is called Costa Coffee.

Actual REAL club of TAU is Saski Baskonia. This is the actual club. TAU Ceramica is just the label from paying to have their name on it and now will be some other company.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2009, 06:00 PM
I wonder how many times this Hellas doofus will repeat what everyone already knew before he posted anything.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-23-2009, 06:04 PM
I wonder how many times this Hellas doofus will repeat what everyone already knew before he posted anything.

You idiot. Some here act like ceramic company paid for the club or calling it "main sponsor" it is never been main sponsor. So it seems these people did not already know this. This is nonsense. The club pays for itself then has another company sponsor it and biggest supporter of the club is government.

I guess At&T pays for all Spurs club then right? Dumbass.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2009, 06:05 PM
How does it pay for itself?

What are the numbers?

A club is not its own sponsor.

If the toilet company paid the most money of all the actual sponsors, it was indeed the main sponsor.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-23-2009, 06:11 PM
How does it pay for itself?

What are the numbers?

Saski Baskonia (the actual club itself) 10 million euros net per season

Alava 2 million euros net per season

Stop being a dumbass and look at their uniforms. Notice word Alava on them?

TAU 1 million euros net per season
(now this will be sell to another company and name of club will change again)

Basque Country 1 million euros net per season

Coca Cola 500,000 euros net per season
Silken Hotels 500,000 euros net per season
Telefonica 500,000 euros net per season

ChumpDumper
04-23-2009, 06:16 PM
Saski Baskonia (the actual club itself) 10 million euros net per season

Alava 2 million euros net per season

Stop being a dumbass and look at their uniforms. Notice word Alava on them?

TAU 1 million euros net per season
(now this will be sell to another company and name of club will change again)

Basque Country 1 million euros net per season

Coca Cola 500,000 euros net per season
Silken Hotels 500,000 euros net per season
Telefonica 500,000 euros net per seasonSo you have a link to these numbers. Thanks for providing it.

And really -- that's their entire budget?

Small potatoes. $1 million is a substantial hit.

And what is the difference between Alava and Basque Country?

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-23-2009, 06:18 PM
So you have a link to these numbers. Thanks for providing it.

And really -- that's their entire budget?

Small potatoes. $1 million is a substantial hit.

15.5 million euros net is "small budget". Fucking dumbass. And is 1 million euro not dollars and is not a hit/ How many times it have to be explain? A new company will pay the fee and club name will change name. You act like retard.

Like I say many clubs in Europe changes name every year.

Anyway I hope Splitter can come to Spurs.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2009, 06:23 PM
15.5 million euros net is "small budget". Fucking dumbass.That's why I said it was small potatoes.
And is 1 million euro not dollars and is not a hit/Duh and it's even more of a hit in euros.
How many times it have to be explain? A new company will pay the fee and club name will change name. You act like retard.

Like I say many clubs in Europe changes name every year.If they can find a new sponsor that will pay the same, good for them.

I wouldn't be too surprised if they couldn't though. Not every Euro team has been able to maintain its spending over the past couple of seasons.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2009, 06:25 PM
BTW - Thanks for giving a link to those numbers and fully explaining the difference between the Basque province of Alava and Basque country. By doing so you have proven you just aren't making shit up.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-23-2009, 06:26 PM
BTW - Thanks for giving a link to those numbers and fully explaining the difference between the Basque province of Alava and Basque country. By doing so you have proven you just aren't making shit up.

Two different things idiot.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2009, 06:29 PM
Two different things idiot.Again, thanks for providing a link to the numbers and stating the difference between the Basque province of Alava and Basque country.

Mr Bones

The only thing that might stand in the way now would be Splitter actually reading all of the threads on spurstalk that insult him, his family, Tau, Spain, Europe, Brazil, the euro-league, and everything and everyone else under the sun who isn't currently isn't a Spur. Luckily, the chances are good that he is very busy and has better things to do.

ChumpDumper
Two different things idiot.Macedonians aren't Greeks.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-23-2009, 06:41 PM
Macedonians aren't Greeks.

lol dumbass. I have blond hair and blue eyes. Fuking racist.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2009, 06:43 PM
lol dumbass. I have blond hair and blue eyes. Fuking racist.You aren't Greek either.

manufan10
04-23-2009, 06:55 PM
Kill_Bill=

http://www.mygtv.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/corky.jpg

BillMc
04-23-2009, 07:07 PM
Here's a dumb question. How is Splitter playing? Is he worth all this talk???

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-23-2009, 08:04 PM
You aren't Greek either.

Fuck you a-hole.

Mel_13
04-24-2009, 05:47 PM
Well this thread certainly got way off topic.

But before it did, Timothy Varner at 48 Minutes of Hell, used it as a reference for this article:

http://www.48minutesofhell.com/2009/04/23/tiago-splitter-news/

He specifically credits Bruno as the source and says he ran the info past a CBA expert who confirmed what Bruno posted.

Since 48MOH is part of Henry Abbot's Blog Network, it has also been posted on Truehoop at espn.com

http://myespn.go.com/nba/truehoop

Just another reason that ST is my first stop for all Spurs related news.