PDA

View Full Version : A mavs fan's opinon on the Damp threat!

pimptaddy
04-22-2009, 07:45 PM
I am a Dallas fan and this pains me, but if dampier was capable of being aggressive Dallas would have 1-2 titles now from the miami finals and the 67 win season. As a Dallas fan I know damp is a wimp. Our paint is always open for a slashing guard to take it to the hole. Damp talked trash and he won't do anything to stop Parker. He can't stop parker without cheating and fouling him. Damp has been a key reason why Dallas is seen as soft because he is a worthless center. He can't score because he has limited offensive skills and he can't block alot of shots because he is not very athletic. This trash talk about fouling parker hard will either fire up the Mavs and we will win the next two games to go up 3-1 or we go back to SA tied 2-2 and we get smashed in game 5. My bet is on the mavs being the punks I have loved for years and folding up. Every ref is looking hard at Damp now and he will get his stupid ass suspended. Damp could not shut down Parker is his life depended on it. Parker is a top three PG in the NBA and Damp is a scrub center with limited skills. I love my mavs and think they can still win this series, but Damp is not helping us. When will my mavs get a dominant big man? Why are we cursed with punks when other teams have enjoyed a Shaq and Timmy in their primes. Damp is basically the NBA version of Patrick Crayton. He talks trash and never delivers.

Tony Parker is safe! Damp won't do anything. :(

Shank
04-22-2009, 07:54 PM
Suuuure you are...

pimptaddy
04-22-2009, 07:58 PM
Suuuure you are...

I am 100% Mavs fan. Damp makes us look bad when he opens his mouth.