PDA

View Full Version : Should I call off the affair???

lebomb
04-23-2009, 08:25 AM
:bang ..............damn I dont know what to do. See, Im bangin this dudes wife and Its starting to weigh on my conscience. Every time I hit it, Im through with her.........I dont want to talk, I dont want to hold hands, I just want to knock the bottom out of her. Usually when Im finished, I just roll by her house and throw her out of my car.........blouse half open and hair a mess. But, I dont give a crap, Im not in it for a love affair.....I just need a cum dumpster. Im also kinda getting tired of seeing her husbands beady eyes in the back window of his car. What do yall think? Should I call it off?

:(

Dream Weaver
04-23-2009, 08:29 AM
First you need to stop confusing your dream world with the real world and you'll have a clear conscience.

samikeyp
04-23-2009, 08:31 AM
What, you can't get unmarried women?

loser

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-23-2009, 08:37 AM
This was funny the first 18 times somebody tried a variation.

stretch
04-23-2009, 08:37 AM
lol lefag

lol bullshit

lol utsa

BacktoBasics
04-23-2009, 08:44 AM
...his typical original form.

ATRAIN
04-23-2009, 08:51 AM
isnt lefag married

Typical UTSA grad going after married women or single moms

Bukefal
04-23-2009, 08:58 AM
I have no respect for people like you. Imagine it was your wife... how would you feel. I hope your conscience is eating you up. Cheating is the worst thing ever, if she wants to do that, ok, but you should know better.

Its not an attack on you, you are probably a cool guy, but its an attack on what you do... and i see you dont feel comfortably about it either.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-23-2009, 09:05 AM
this would be lame even if it wasn't a load of bullshit...

Homeland Security
04-23-2009, 09:10 AM
Look, lebomb.

First of all, your fantasies are your own business. Don't involve us.

Second of all, goats aren't "married." The male goat doesn't care what you do to the lady goat.

Lastly, throwing a half-dressed farm animal with a wig out of your car while driving through the subdivision is bound to draw unwanted attention to your unusual habits.

JoeChalupa
04-23-2009, 09:10 AM
I had an affair with a married woman when I was 19 but that was when I was young and fornicating and had conveniently lost my religion.

Das Texan
04-23-2009, 09:15 AM
i guess creativity is lost on a utsa grad.

Dr. Gonzo
04-23-2009, 09:29 AM
http://techbuddha.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/vader-fail.jpg

stretch
04-23-2009, 09:33 AM
i think the bigger fail goes to those who fell for this stupid thread and thought lebomb was actually capable of getting pussy

ATRAIN
04-23-2009, 09:46 AM
i think the bigger fail goes to those who fell for this stupid thread and thought lebomb was actually capable of getting pussy

:lmao

I dont think anyone really fell for it. Lebomb has become a joke of a poster.

Extra Stout
04-23-2009, 10:12 AM
the utsa people in this forum are very impressive and a great advertisement for the school

ATRAIN
04-23-2009, 10:29 AM
the utsa people in this forum are very impressive and a great advertisement for the school

LOL they are on the verge of getting their own forum shut down. I see it happening in the next few weeks.

lebomb
04-23-2009, 10:47 AM
Gotdayum yall are slow. :rolleyes Talk about me? Im not even going to explain what just happened here. I think the only one that got it....... Atrain (and thats kinda shocking)

I've never written about something like this before, but I really need some advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs; phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with "the girls" a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them." I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

Around midnight last night, I decided to hide in the back seat of my car so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with "the girls".

When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse and straightening out her hair

It was at that moment, crouching down in the back seat, that I noticed that my seat had a terrible scratch in the leather next to the rear armrest.

It's killing me to look at that scratch every day. I'm not sure what to do but this scratch is not acceptable. Every time I look in my rear view mirror the scratch is all I can focus on.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

Nevermind............... I will save everyone the trouble.

FAIL :depressed

Homeland Security
04-23-2009, 10:59 AM
Dear lebomb,

Everybody understood you were making a reference to the other thread (see Johnny Blaze's allusion above). OK, except maybe Bukefal and JoeChalupa. But Bukefal apparently grew up in a Balkan orphanage without much human contact, so he's slow, and JoeChalupa... well, everyone has off days.

This doesn't change the fact you need to keep your farm animal fetish to yourself.

JoeChalupa
04-23-2009, 11:03 AM
Dear lebomb,

Everybody understood you were making a reference to the other thread (see Johnny Blaze's allusion above). OK, except maybe Bukefal and JoeChalupa. But Bukefal apparently grew up in a Balkan orphanage without much human contact, so he's slow, and JoeChalupa... well, everyone has off days.

This doesn't change the fact you need to keep your farm animal fetish to yourself.

I understood that it was a reference to the other thread but it was so obvious I didn't feel the need to acknowledge it. :lol

lebomb
04-23-2009, 11:18 AM
I understood that it was a reference to the other thread but it was so obvious I didn't feel the need to acknowledge it. :lol

:depressed

Anyone have any FAIL pics????

Homeland Security
04-23-2009, 11:26 AM

You probably have more pictures of yourself than anyone else does.

stretch
04-23-2009, 11:32 AM
lefag fails again

JoeChalupa
04-23-2009, 11:37 AM

:lmao Oh, please.

Bukefal
04-23-2009, 11:37 AM
But Bukefal apparently grew up in a Balkan orphanage without much human contact, so he's slow, and JoeChalupa... well, everyone has off days.

Lol, yeah exactly, it was a good orphanage though. :sleep

BlackSwordsMan
04-23-2009, 12:31 PM
UTSA roadrunner academics doesn't look kindly towards this type of behavior.

dirk4mvp
04-23-2009, 12:34 PM
oh boy, corso!

Xylus
04-23-2009, 08:32 PM
I had an affair with a married woman when I was 19 but that was when I was young and fornicating and had conveniently lost my religion.

What does that have to do with anything? :lmao

Mr.Bottomtooth
04-23-2009, 09:26 PM
Massive fail.

pawe
04-23-2009, 09:38 PM
:bang ..............damn I dont know what to do. See, Im bangin this dudes wife and Its starting to weigh on my conscience. Every time I hit it, Im through with her.........I dont want to talk, I dont want to hold hands, I just want to knock the bottom out of her. Usually when Im finished, I just roll by her house and throw her out of my car.........blouse half open and hair a mess. But, I dont give a crap, Im not in it for a love affair.....I just need a cum dumpster. Im also kinda getting tired of seeing her husbands beady eyes in the back window of his car. What do yall think? Should I call it off?

:(

Um, the husband was crouched on the floor checking the damage on the leather and trying to figure out if he's gonna send the car back to the dealer to get it repaired.

...I think, the day you saw the husbands beady eyes was when he was crouched behind his motorcycle checking out the valve covers for leaking oil AND trying to figure out if he' gonna send it back to the dealer to be repaired. :lol