ducks
04-24-2009, 12:22 AM
C. Boozer F 34:44 9-17 0-0 5-6 -2 5 22 2 2 1 1 1 4 23

peskypesky
04-24-2009, 12:23 AM
how many rings does Boozer have?

Sean Cagney
04-24-2009, 12:23 AM
He has had many of those nights in the playoffs DUCKS! Many more than Boozer....

AW F IT WE NEED ONE in game 4 from TIMMAY, we need a game like that from him Sat and a win, I am with you there.

balli
04-24-2009, 12:24 AM
Duncan's got no knees dumbass. And even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

ducks
04-24-2009, 12:25 AM
had the same knees in game one

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-24-2009, 12:25 AM
:lol

Ducks has nowhere else to turn now that Manu's injured. Now he's bashing Tim Duncan.

Shank
04-24-2009, 12:26 AM
Duncan's got no knees dumbass. And even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

Pretty much. Their boy is busted.

ducks
04-24-2009, 12:27 AM
He has had many of those nights in the playoffs DUCKS! Many more than Boozer....

AW F IT WE NEED ONE in game 4 from TIMMAY, we need a game like that from him Sat and a win, I am with you there.

he came out and set the tone early
duncan came out missed missed and missed

spurs could have lost tonight but he mailed it in he refuses to play well when joe is ref even in playoffs

lefty
04-24-2009, 12:27 AM
take notice

TD has 2 bad ankles

And he owned Boozer in the 2007 WCF.

Ducks, stop the booze (no pun intended)

ducks
04-24-2009, 12:28 AM
:lol

Ducks has nowhere else to turn now that Manu's injured. Now he's bashing Tim Duncan.

everyone says it is duncan's team
his effort tonight deserves to get called out

ducks
04-24-2009, 12:30 AM
TD has 2 bad ankles

And he owned Boozer in the 2007 WCF.

Ducks, stop the booze (no pun intended)

duncan is better then boozer no shit
but he can learn from him tonight

and I believe it is not 2007 anymore

according to your logic spurs should spurs extend players today for what they did 2 years ago

lefty
04-24-2009, 12:31 AM
duncan is better then boozer no shit
but he can learn from him tonight

and I believe it is not 2007 anymore

according to your logic spurs should spurs extend players today for what they did 2 years ago

If Duncan was 100% healthy, he would have been a different player in these series

He has the will, but he just can't play right now
Booze has D-Will, and he can play right now

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-24-2009, 12:31 AM
everyone says it is duncan's team
his effort tonight deserves to get called out

Fair enough, but He played less minutes than Vaughn.

ducks
04-24-2009, 12:32 AM
Fair enough, but He played less minutes than Vaughn.

good
he did not earn them
do not earn them sit your sorry ass on the bench

ducks
04-24-2009, 12:33 AM
If Duncan was 100% healthy, he would have been a different player in these series

He has the will, but he just can't play right now
Booze has D-Will, and he can play right now

duncan looked damm healthy in game one
and played monster d in game 2

lefty
04-24-2009, 12:33 AM
duncan looked damm healthy in game one
and played monster d in game 2

Did he look healthy to you tonight?

ducks
04-24-2009, 12:35 AM
Did he look healthy to you tonight?

he looked scared of joe

Shank
04-24-2009, 12:39 AM
he looked scared of dampier

spurs aren't going anywhere unless duncan starts playing like an all star again. it doesn't matter if he has an excuse of being injured, the spurs are not going anywhere unless he starts playing like tim duncan.

hitmanyr2k
I've been saying the same thing about Duncan ALL year. Simpletons on this board kept saying wait for the playoffs. We'll see "playoff Timmy" and all that head-in-the-sand garbage. We're seeing the same old inconsistent regular season play like a scared bitch Tim Duncan like I knew we would. I'm sick of the injury excuse. I'm sick of the Timmy is tired excuses. This is the fuckin playoffs. Tim has played injured in the playoffs before and thrown up much better games.

mystargtr34
04-24-2009, 12:42 AM
ducks has every right to bag on Duncan tonight.

Pitiful. Where his skill gone? Wheres his toughness?

Whats this pussy little flip shots he keeps throwing up. Give me that 6'11" body and ill go out there and do more than 4 points and 2 boards.

Basketball shouldnt be that hard. Maybe we cant expect that much anymore, even in the playoffs.

NewJerSpur
04-24-2009, 12:43 AM
I've been saying the same thing about Duncan ALL year. Simpletons on this board kept saying wait for the playoffs. We'll see "playoff Timmy" and all that head-in-the-sand garbage. We're seeing the same old inconsistent regular season play like a scared bitch Tim Duncan like I knew we would. I'm sick of the injury excuse. I'm sick of the Timmy is tired excuses. This is the fuckin playoffs. Tim has played injured in the playoffs before and thrown up much better games.

Wait until you get another look at "Playoff Timmy", it'll knock you socks off. :toast

Josepatches_
04-24-2009, 12:49 AM

So there is no difference between
TD healthy 20.9 ppg 11 reb 52% 3.6 assist 2 blk in the first half of the season
and
TD injured 15 ppg 10 reb <50% since all star break

ALL year? Yes,you are right.He played awful first half of the season too.He only was lucky

Josepatches_
04-24-2009, 12:50 AM
spurs aren't going anywhere unless duncan starts playing like an all star again. it doesn't matter if he has an excuse of being injured, the spurs are not going anywhere unless he starts playing like tim duncan.

that's why this is Duncan's team.No TD = Spurs suck

hitmanyr2k
04-24-2009, 12:53 AM
So there is no difference between
TD healthy 20.9 ppg 11 reb 52% 3.6 assist 2 blk in the first half of the season
and
TD injured 15 ppg 10 reb <50% since all star break

ALL year? Yes,you are right.He played awful first half of the season too.He only was lucky

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I've seen Tim Duncan go an entire championship run with two busted ankles....another deep playoff run with plantar fasciitis. He's played with fucked up limbs before. Tired of the injury excuse.

Sean Cagney
04-24-2009, 12:57 AM
Don't worry about Timmay worry about the Bulls loss by 21 at home in game 3.... You diss Timmay but see what your team did tonight too, or both of your teams since you are a Spurs fan too it seems or Manu fan.

Ghazi
04-24-2009, 12:58 AM
Timmy's immune from criticism becuase he has 4 rings.

Same w/ Dirk and Mavs fans since he has one ring.

Leading a team to title = free from criticism for life.

and that's the way it shuld be

Sean Cagney
04-24-2009, 01:00 AM
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I've seen Tim Duncan go an entire championship run with two busted ankles....another deep playoff run with plantar fasciitis. He's played with fucked up limbs before. Tired of the injury excuse.

Tired of it, if he excelled before with injuries why are you tired of it now then? I mean seriously are you tired of it? He needs to get his head outta his azz and be the man he is true indeed, but damn he has played hurt before and dominated, but he was younger right? Three years ago key in point, 29 and 32 is a difference. I hope he is TIMMAY again and goes all out, but yes he has not done what he did before injured, he got 32PPG and way over 50% in 06 with plantar, a straight up battle then and he went all out. He needs to step up, I agree.

hitmanyr2k
04-24-2009, 01:07 AM
Don't worry about Timmay worry about the Bulls loss by 21 at home in game 3.... You diss Timmay but see what your team did tonight too, or both of your teams since you are a Spurs fan too it seems or Manu fan.

Why do you think I'm so pissed? :lol

I was flipping back and forth to watch 30 point beatdowns. It was a pathetic night. I've been a Tim Duncan fan for a long time now. When I lived in NC I hated every single NC team except Wake Forest lol. I know what the man is capable of and that's why I'm so harsh on him. He can't let a fuckin scrub like Erica Dampier do this. Dampier isn't getting any younger but he's backing his talk up.

Sean Cagney
04-24-2009, 01:17 AM
Why do you think I'm so pissed? :lol

I was flipping back and forth to watch 30 point beatdowns. It was a pathetic night. I've been a Tim Duncan fan for a long time now. When I lived in NC I hated every single NC team except Wake Forest lol. I know what the man is capable of and that's why I'm so harsh on him. He can't let a fuckin scrub like Erica Dampier do this. Dampier isn't getting any younger but he's backing his talk up.I am sorry man, this night DOUBLE FUKKIN SUKKED FOR YOU THEN! GOOD LORD what a shytty night for you, me too as a Spurs fan :( I am beyond pissed but kept it somewhat cool being we can get Sat and be fine! We can get Saturday and be fine, but damnit this shyt did me in and ruined my day off tomorrow man :( GOOD LAWD DID IT! Spurs should have came out and played tonight, Bulls too! That might have helped some.

Tim needs to GO ALL OUT and BANG EM FROM NOW ON, infact it's a must. He better do his shyt from now on, PERIOD end of story.

onarollbaby
04-24-2009, 01:54 AM
Timmy was humiliated. I expect Timmy to kick-ass in game 4

Thomas82
04-24-2009, 06:06 AM
Timmy was humiliated. I expect Timmy to kick-ass in game 4

Let's hope so.

Texas_Ranger
04-24-2009, 06:09 AM
Tim better score 30 points in game 4...He had a lot of rest. If he'll play like tonight we better give up right now.

HarlemHeat37
04-24-2009, 11:59 AM
Duncan had 2 good games before game 3..he was the only guy that showed up in game 1, and he had a great game in game 2..

I'm expecting a big game in #4..

S4Spur21
04-24-2009, 01:08 PM
Matt Bonner sucks.

E20
04-24-2009, 02:48 PM
lol Ducks.

Spursmania
04-24-2009, 03:28 PM
Duncan had 2 good games before game 3..he was the only guy that showed up in game 1, and he had a great game in game 2..

I'm expecting a big game in #4..

Duncan needs a huge game in game 4. Or we are going fishing real fast.

poop
04-24-2009, 03:44 PM
bonner is still our starting center.