PDA

View Full Version : Connecting the dots....

Nbadan
04-24-2009, 01:22 AM
.....another torturous day from the M$M.....

Iraq al-Qaeda leader US general said 'never existed' is 'captured' in Baghdad
By Lori Price, www.legitgov.org
24 Apr 2009

Imagine my (lack of) surprise when -- on the bloodiest day in Iraq in over a year -- US media reported a big capture of another (deceased or previously arrested) key al-Qaeda leader! Moreover, the mythical leader of an organization that's itself a myth (al-Qaeda, or 'the database'), Abu Omar al-Baghdadi was allegedly captured in 2007. Hence, this new arrest would be his *second* bout with captivity.

I notice that these CNN-worthy arrests typically take place on a bad -- or should I say, torturous day for US public relations. You know, a 'bad' day can be defined as a day when the world learned that the US Vice President and National Security Advisor signed off on torture techniques. We simultaneously learned that said Security Advisor lied before a Senate hearing on what she knew and when she authorized it -- 'it' being torture.

No worries. It's just perjury about reasons to go to war and war crimes. I mean, It's not as if Condoleezza Rice lied under oath about a blow job, like Bill Clinton did. We only spend $70 million to investigate -- replete with special prosecutors -- if it's 'prurient' perjury.

Suffocation, simulated drowning, stress positions, beatings, Geneva Convention violations -- all signify it's time to look forward, not backward. You see, it would be 'political' to investigate whether waterboarding is torture -- consensual oral sex is not 'political,' just ask Senator Joe Lieberman (R-Israel). In 1998, Lieberman condemned Democrat Bill Clinton for his affair, but now he's terrified that Bush officials might be condemned for torture.

We can't even get the PentaPost to stop referring to torture as 'harsh interrogation techniques' and calling people who rot for six years, held without charge or trial, prisoners instead of 'detainees.'

So many captured, re-captured (and dead, re-dead) al-CIAduhs -- so little time. Like I said in March, when a dead Taleban chief was implicated in the Lahore terror attack:

All I know is, I want to come back to life as a Taleban or al-CIAduh commander. Such men are truly immortal.

Connect the dots...

Iraq says Qaeda boss captured as dozens killed (http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2009%5C04%5C24%5Cstory_24-4-2009_pg7_43)

Is Abu Omar al-Baghdadi a man or a myth? (http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2007/07/is-abu-omar-al-.html)

U.S.: Top al-Qaeda in Iraq leader captured (http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2007-07-18-al-qaeda_N.htm)

ChumpDumper
04-24-2009, 02:20 AM
One would think the US military wouldn't have denied his existence if they wanted to play up the good news.

And is this person trying to say that Abu Omar Al-Baghdadi and Khaled Abdul-Fattah Dawoud Mahmoud al-Mashhadani are the same person?

He's not terribly clear.

Nbadan
04-24-2009, 02:28 AM
..connect the dots.....

The announcement was made as the White House steps up efforts to link the war in Iraq to the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attacks, with a growing number of Americans opposing the Iraq conflict. Some independent analysts question the extent of al-Qaeda's role in Iraq.

- The U.S. Command (http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2007-07-18-al-qaeda_N.htm)

ChumpDumper
04-24-2009, 02:38 AM
..connect the dots.....

- The U.S. Command (http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2007-07-18-al-qaeda_N.htm)So the mainstream media pointed out the timing two years ago and this time the US military disputes the existence of the person the Iraqis said they captured -- a person whose name is completely different from the person captured years ago.

What is there to connect?

Nbadan
04-24-2009, 02:51 AM
One would think the US military wouldn't have denied his existence if they wanted to play up the good news.

The U.S. military has even said al-Baghdadi could be a fictitious character used to give an Iraqi face to an organization dominated by foreign al-Qaida fighters.

A U.S. military could not confirm the arrest, said a spokesman, 1st Lt. John A. Brimley.

...not much of a denial....

ChumpDumper
04-24-2009, 02:59 AM
...not much of a denial....Certainly not a confirmation. What was he supposed to say?

Nbadan
04-24-2009, 03:04 AM
...don't be so shallow all the time.......

The Power of Nightmares Part 2: The Phantom Victory - by Adam Curtis (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4602171665328041876&ei=6WjxSYuDEILH-AaTqtjBBQ&q=the+power+of+nightmares)

Nbadan
04-24-2009, 03:15 AM
Certainly not a confirmation. What was he supposed to say?

The Pentagon, once again, would not confirm anything.

...a denial would be a good start...

ChumpDumper
04-24-2009, 03:36 AM
...a denial would be a good start...How can they deny something they have no knowledge of? If they have no information other than an Iraqi claim, they can't say anything except what he said.

...don't be so shallow all the time.......Don't read shitty blogs all the time. It's not my fault it made no sense and you made it worse by making even less sense trying to avoid explaining it.

Nbadan
04-24-2009, 04:17 AM
How can they deny something they have no knowledge of? If they have no information other than an Iraqi claim, they can't say anything except what he said.

...its not that hard to find out if a guy is who they say he is, isn't it? What do we need to do? send in Dog the bounty hunter? I mean, WTF?

Nbadan
04-24-2009, 04:25 AM
....couldn't someone in the DOD say, hey Fucktard, you captured this guy in 07, remember? ..but two years later we can't confirm or deny he ever existed....

....just like Al Queda...

ChumpDumper
04-24-2009, 12:09 PM
Where do you get that the name Abu Omar Al-Baghdadi in any way resembles Khaled Abdul-Fattah Dawoud Mahmoud al-Mashhadani?

RandomGuy
04-24-2009, 12:38 PM
Where do you get that the name Abu Omar Al-Baghdadi in any way resembles Khaled Abdul-Fattah Dawoud Mahmoud al-Mashhadani?

Conspiracy theorist hoa zub kabir.

RandomGuy
04-24-2009, 12:46 PM
....couldn't someone in the DOD say, hey Fucktard, you captured this guy in 07, remember? ..but two years later we can't confirm or deny he ever existed....

....just like Al Queda...

Because as we all know informal paramilitary groups from third world countries always use their real names and english speakers always perfectly identify unfamiliar names and preliminary intelligence gained on the battlefield is perfect enough to completely rely on years later.

How could we have missed that? Thanks Dan for pointing out how stupid we were for thinking that there might be some minor instances of mistaken identity when fighting multinational insurgent groups.

Nbadan
04-24-2009, 12:57 PM

..so this time you believe Abu Shahid.......I wonder if he was the one captured again yesterday?

ChumpDumper
04-24-2009, 01:03 PM
..so this time you believe Abu Shahid.......So this time I don't believe you know what you are talking about. I've never heard of any of these people before you decided to make another nonclaim about a conspiracy you couldn't explain when asked point blank to do so.
I wonder if he was the one captured again yesterday?I wonder if you can actually tell us all what you think the conspiracy is here.

I doubt it.

Nbadan
04-24-2009, 01:05 PM
...all I was saying was that the guy you said is Abu Shahid was captured again yesterday...

ChumpDumper
04-24-2009, 01:15 PM
...all I was saying was that the guy you said is Abu Shahid was captured again yesterday...:lmao

Please give me a link where I called anyone at any time Abu Shahid.

I saw two different names in two different articles:

Abu Omar Al-Baghdadi

Khaled Abdul-Fattah Dawoud Mahmoud al-Mashhadani

I asked you in what way those two names are similar, because I saw no similarity whatsoever.

And now you are adding a third:

Abu Shahid

Tell us all exactly what the conspiracy is here, dan.

Nbadan
04-24-2009, 01:17 PM
Abu Shahid is Khaled Abdul-Fattah Dawoud Mahmoud al-Mashhadani

ChumpDumper
04-24-2009, 01:19 PM
Abu Shahid is Khaled Abdul-Fattah Dawoud Mahmoud al-MashhadaniThat is exactly the conspiracy?

Nbadan
04-24-2009, 01:21 PM
...no, Baghdadi being captured again is....

ChumpDumper
04-24-2009, 01:25 PM
Explain why it is a conspiracy.

Nbadan
04-24-2009, 01:26 PM
...the conspiracy is not Baghdadi, he's just the pawn.....its Al-Queda in Iraq....

ChumpDumper
04-24-2009, 01:27 PM
Explain how he fits into the conspiracy.

RandomGuy
04-25-2009, 11:02 AM
When I was in the army, we would specifically run fake radio nets during exercises, complete with phony chains of command, unit hierarchies and everything to throw off enemy intel assets that might be listening in on friendly radio chatter.

It was very low-tech information warfare.

Just sayin’.

RandomGuy
04-25-2009, 11:04 AM
Explain how he fits into the conspiracy.

But, but, but, I read it on this blog from a guy, who read this thing, it MUST be a conspiracy!