PDA

View Full Version : Ioannis Bourousis In All Euroleague

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-24-2009, 01:02 PM
Bourousis in all Euroleague nominations

I tell you fucking idiots Spurs NEED to get him. He is answer for them.

http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/48765/180/item

Ioannis Bourousis
Olympiacos

"Adding a breakout season to an already fine career, Bourousis paced Olympiacos in scoring and rebounding to lead the Reds to their first Final Four in a decade. He ranked fifth overall in performance index rating. On a per-minute basis, he was the Euroleague's best rebounder and second-rated player overall."

spursnatic
04-24-2009, 01:17 PM
You are the fucking idiot for always posting threads about these same greek fucks. Dude we need to worry about getting through the first round of the playoffs. What the fuck could Bourousis do for the Spurs right now in the playoffs?....Nothing..............

mrspurs
04-24-2009, 01:18 PM
They need to trade Timmy for him.

Ditty
04-24-2009, 01:22 PM
is even going to come to the spurs last time i heard houston wants him i wouldnt mind getting him but for a rookie scale contract

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-24-2009, 02:57 PM
You are the fucking idiot for always posting threads about these same greek fucks. Dude we need to worry about getting through the first round of the playoffs. What the fuck could Bourousis do for the Spurs right now in the playoffs?....Nothing..............

You fucking dumbass. He is by far better than almost entire Spurs playoff roster. For sure by far he would be at very least 3rd best player and probably easily actually he would be 2nd best because Duncan is injured.

Bonner would never in a million years make a all Euroleague team your moron.