PDA

View Full Version : I drove to Dallas to see the Spurs play

Bosell
04-24-2009, 01:03 PM
But they did not. Did not play. At all. They should pay for my gas and tickets because they didn't even try. People who presumably get paid millions of dollars annually to play and entertain...but no, not these candyasses. Fuck them! I am REALLY pissed.

It was also the first time I took a lady to the game. Will be the last...we all looked like losers.
:depressed

Dex
04-24-2009, 01:05 PM
You took a date to a Spurs game in enemy territory?

That's an even worse idea than bowling.

hater
that sounds terrible.

I would have drank tons of alcohol at the arena to ease the pain

Morg1411
that sounds terrible.

:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast

z0sa
04-24-2009, 01:06 PM
Oh, i feel the "lady" part ... i went through the exact same shit in game 2 against NO last year. Not to the game, but our initial entertainment was going to be a good spurs game.

nsrammstein
04-24-2009, 01:07 PM
that sounds terrible.

Thats what most mavs fans were doing during game 2 at the ATT center, I saw about 20 drunk mavs fans

hater
04-24-2009, 01:08 PM
shit. I'm about to start drinking now and will not stop until tomorrows game :D

SAtown
04-24-2009, 01:08 PM
So you obviously didn't get any

nkdlunch
04-24-2009, 01:09 PM
But they did not. Did not play. At all. They should pay for my gas and tickets because they didn't even try. People who presumably get paid millions of dollars annually to play and entertain...but no, not these candyasses. Fuck them! I am REALLY pissed.

It was also the first time I took a lady to the game. Will be the last...we all looked like losers.

was this your first date? this sounds interesting.

the question is.... did YOU bring your A game last nite?

BUMP
04-24-2009, 01:09 PM
i was in the San Fran and im friends with Thomas Howard (of the Raiders) and he hooked me and some of his family members with tickets to game 4 of the Warriors Mavs. so drunk we almost started a fight, that was still the most fun i had at a game even though we lost.

Ditty
04-24-2009, 01:16 PM
don't worry it happens to the best of us

i went to a game in november in houston and we ended up getting blownout

i ended up going back in march and we ended up winning i just had to catch my greyhound so i was all in a hurry

i know its only a 3 hour drive compared to a 5 hour drie but it's the risk we take

Catcher
04-24-2009, 01:20 PM
Sorry without pics I call BS!

mrspurs
04-24-2009, 01:27 PM
So you followed a bunch of Quitters and thought they would compete. You should have been paying attention for the last 2 years.

LEONARD
04-24-2009, 01:36 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

FromWayDowntown
04-24-2009, 02:23 PM
Speaking of this, the Spurs are officially doomed now. My mother just called to tell me that she's going to Game 4. It's not the first time she's gone to an opposing arena for a playoff game. In fact, she's been a number of road playoff games:

2001 WCSF at Dallas, Game 4
2003 WCSF at LA, Game 4
2004 WCSF at LA, Game 3
2005 WCSF at Seattle, Game 4
2006 WCFR at Sacramento, Game 3
2006 WCSF at Dallas, Game 3
2008 WCSF at New Orleans, Game 1

The unfortunate common denominator of each of those games is that the Spurs lost -- and lost several of them handily.

Ditty
04-24-2009, 02:50 PM
Speaking of this, the Spurs are officially doomed now. My mother just called to tell me that she's going to Game 4. It's not the first time she's gone to an opposing arena for a playoff game. In fact, she's been a number of road playoff games:

2003 WCSF at LA, Game 4
2004 WCSF at LA, Game 3

The unfortunate common denominator of each of those games is that the Spurs lost -- and lost several of them handily.

at least in all those games the spurs did lead :lol

Behrooz24
04-24-2009, 03:13 PM

2003 WCSF at LA, Game 4
2004 WCSF at LA, Game 3

http://smiliesftw.com/x/ohnoes.gif :nope Make her not go!

alamo50
04-24-2009, 03:14 PM

:depressed'

At least you took the time and effort to support your team on the road paying not only for your own, but also your lady's tickets.

Major props from one Spurs fan to another bro.
Sorry for the bad shooting night, but it happens.

Make it up to the lady in game 7 in San Antone.

lurker
04-24-2009, 03:19 PM

http://bayoucitysportsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/welp.jpg

Spursmania
04-24-2009, 03:37 PM

That sucks.:wow

mrcoon29
04-24-2009, 03:51 PM

2003 WCSF at LA, Game 4
2004 WCSF at LA, Game 3

I say, time for her luck to change! Send her and make sure she has a great seat to see the beat down of the Mavs! :downspin:

stretch
04-24-2009, 03:54 PM
i was in the San Fran and im friends with Thomas Howard (of the Raiders) and he hooked me and some of his family members with tickets to game 4 of the Warriors Mavs. so drunk we almost started a fight, that was still the most fun i had at a game even though we lost.

How do you know Thomas Howard? He's my second favorite player on the Raiders (Asomugha being the first).

queeniesuck
04-24-2009, 04:18 PM

I fell sorry for you. But you can be a Mavs fan. Drive to Dallas again for Game #4.

Hip_Hoop_Hooray
04-24-2009, 04:53 PM

Wow.......I feel like I need to buy you dinner or something after that. Don't worry. SA is one or 2 older veteran players signing for minimum contracts away from getting even OLDER than they are right now.

SouthTexasRancher
04-24-2009, 07:20 PM
was this your first date?

:blah:rollin:blah