PDA

View Full Version : We're in the very best of hands...

Yonivore
04-24-2009, 03:46 PM
U.S. plans to accept several Chinese Muslims from Guantanamo (http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-gitmo-release24-2009apr24,0,7979465.story)

ChumpDumper
04-24-2009, 03:53 PM
FOX News Poll: Obama's First 100 Days

Friday, April 24, 2009
By Dana Blanton

As Barack Obama closes in on his first 100 days as president, majorities of Americans approve of the job he is doing, are satisfied with what he has accomplished so far and think he is keeping his promises, according to a FOX News poll released Friday.

Obama's job approval rating comes in at 62 percent, down just three points from the 65 percent approval he received after his first week in office. Twenty-nine percent of Americans disapprove.

In addition, most people say Obama is doing a better job than they expected (26 percent) or meeting expectations (56 percent). Few say he is doing worse than expected (16 percent)....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,517802,00.html

SnakeBoy
04-24-2009, 03:54 PM
So the torture continues.

clambake
04-24-2009, 03:55 PM
i use old bay, garlic powder and onion powder to season my grilled chicken.

ChumpDumper
04-24-2009, 03:57 PM
U.S. plans to accept several Chinese Muslims from Guantanamo (http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-gitmo-release24-2009apr24,0,7979465.story)What do you want to do with all the detainees who have long ago been determined to not be a threat to the US?

FaithInOne
04-24-2009, 04:52 PM
I don't believe I've ever seen a Chinese muslim.

E20
04-24-2009, 04:57 PM
I've seen some japanese ones and mexican. the funniest is a borderline redneck football coach. lol

Yonivore
04-24-2009, 05:04 PM
I don't believe I've ever seen a Chinese muslim.
Well, they exist.

And, one of these Chinese Muslims became so incensed at seeing the naked arm of a woman, on the U. S. Taxpayer provided HDTV provided at that hell-hole Guantanamo Bay, that he threw the T.V. to the ground and smashed it.

Can't wait until this guy sees some All-American girl in a sun dress.

And, yes, you and I replaced the Television so he could continue to suffer in the squalid conditions we provided in Cuba

ChumpDumper
04-24-2009, 05:10 PM
Well, they exist.

And, one of these Chinese Muslims became so incensed at seeing the naked arm of a woman, on the U. S. Taxpayer provided HDTV provided at that hell-hole Guantanamo Bay, that he threw the T.V. to the ground and smashed it.

Can't wait until this guy sees some All-American girl in a sun dress.What is your prediction what he will do?

Sayyid Qutb lived in Colorado for two years and didn't do shit.

Winehole23
04-25-2009, 03:55 AM
What is your prediction what he will do?

Sayyid Qutb lived in Colorado for two years and didn't do shit.He had traditional values. He probably appreciated the hospitality. Muslims are all sentimental about that shit.

PEP
04-25-2009, 09:44 AM
FOX News Poll: Obama's First 100 Days

Friday, April 24, 2009
By Dana Blanton

As Barack Obama closes in on his first 100 days as president, majorities of Americans approve of the job he is doing, are satisfied with what he has accomplished so far and think he is keeping his promises, according to a FOX News poll released Friday.

Obama's job approval rating comes in at 62 percent, down just three points from the 65 percent approval he received after his first week in office. Twenty-nine percent of Americans disapprove.

In addition, most people say Obama is doing a better job than they expected (26 percent) or meeting expectations (56 percent). Few say he is doing worse than expected (16 percent)....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,517802,00.html
What's your point?

Marcus Bryant
04-25-2009, 10:58 AM
i use old bay, garlic powder and onion powder to season my grilled chicken.

Old Bay is (of course) great on seafood whether it's grilled, sauted, broiled, or boiled. Now that we're in grilling season I'm sure I'll be going through at least one can this year.

ChumpDumper
04-25-2009, 02:23 PM
What's your point?I have to spell it out for you?

A majority of Americans indeed believe we are in good hands.

According to Fox News anyway....

clambake
04-25-2009, 02:29 PM
Old Bay is (of course) great on seafood whether it's grilled, sauted, broiled, or boiled. Now that we're in grilling season I'm sure I'll be going through at least one can this year.

make sure the temp. is not higher than 275 for breast.

move them every 2 minutes, but do not leave them on the skin/skinless side for more than 4 minutes.

take them off before they're completely cooked and cover them.

guaranteed moist and tender.

i prefer charcoal over gas.