PDA

View Full Version : FDR Pearl Harbor Conspiracy

Galileo
04-24-2009, 04:04 PM
FDR Pearl Harbor Conspiracy

film investigates theorys on pearl harbor and possible conspiracy(s) there has been much debate as to how and why the United States had been caught unaware, and how much and when American officials knew of Japanese plans and related topics. Some argue that various parties knew of the attack in advance and may even have let it happen or encouraged it in order to force America into war. film includes issues of The Pearl Harbor advance-knowledge debate and others. tags keywords include conspiracy theorys, FDR, ww2, World War two, prior knowlege, 911, september 11, december 7th 1941, history channel

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7736750907069936394&ei=SiXySci7MJXc-QGmuZGxAQ&q=pearl+harbor+lihop&hl=en

OK, this is from the history channel. They would not show it on the history channel, if it weren't true.

DarrinS
04-24-2009, 04:43 PM
Fuck off already.

Bender
04-24-2009, 05:51 PM
I thought this was common knowledge, I mean the Pearl Harbor conspiracy theory itself, not whether it is true or not. The US wanted to get into the war, but they needed a real reason... other than just the fighting going on in europe.
Personally I fail to see how the Japanese Fleet steaming around the area would not warn the americans. Plus rumors of intercepted Jap communiques right before the attack...
I didn't see the History Channel show.

I'm into a few conspiracy theories, but my personal favorites are the Kennedy assassination, and TWA flight 800.

Yonivore
04-24-2009, 05:53 PM
I don't know why y'all feed this monkey.

ChumpDumper
04-24-2009, 05:58 PM
Same reason we feed you.

Bender
04-24-2009, 06:04 PM
we need a Favorite Conspiracy Theories thread, for some (intelligent) discussion.