PDA

View Full Version : Why?

Yonivore
04-24-2009, 05:58 PM
Report: Democrats Refuse to Allow Skeptic to Testify Alongside Gore At Congressional Hearing (http://www.climatedepot.com/a/429/Report-Democrats-Refuse-to-Allow-Skeptic-to-Testify-Alongside-Gore-At-Congressional-Hearing)

U.S.A.F.
04-24-2009, 06:37 PM
Admit Bush ruined this nation and I may support you someday.

Yonivore
04-24-2009, 06:42 PM
Admit Bush ruined this nation and I may support you someday.
Admit Bush saved this country and you'll overcome your idiocy.

If anyone ruined this country, during the Bush administration, is was his opponents in the Democratic Party that would stop at nothing to try and derail every effort he made.

Keep your support, I don't need it.

clambake
04-24-2009, 06:44 PM
thats right!!!!

yoni rides alone.

ChumpDumper
04-24-2009, 06:50 PM
Admit Bush saved this countryFrom terra?

Not at all.

Bush ignored terra until America was actually attacked.

Yonivore
04-24-2009, 06:54 PM
thats right!!!!

yoni rides alone.
You seem pretty fixated on me this evening...

What's the matter, can't speak to the issues?

ChumpDumper
04-24-2009, 07:04 PM
yoni wants to hear some European tell the US government about the environment.

Yonivore
04-24-2009, 07:27 PM
py6yay2c0Oo
Well, you may be able to control the witness list but, they have to let Republicans on the committee.

Oh, Gee!!
04-24-2009, 08:26 PM
According to Monckton, House Democrats told the Republican committee staff earlier this week that they would be putting forward an unnamed 'celebrity' as their star witness Friday at a multi-panel climate hearing examining the House global warming bill. The "celebrity" witness turned out to be Gore. Monckton said the GOP replied they would respond to the Democrats' "celebrity" with an unnamed "celebrity" of their own.

They didn't let him talk cuz he's a D-List celebrity. Lolz at their "celebrity" getting stopped at the door to teh club by the bouncer. pwnt.

Yonivore
04-24-2009, 09:43 PM
They didn't let him talk cuz he's a D-List celebrity. Lolz at their "celebrity" getting stopped at the door to teh club by the bouncer. pwnt.
Has Algore debated the issue with anyone? Anywhere?

No.

Wild Cobra
04-24-2009, 09:56 PM
If anyone ruined this country, during the Bush administration, is was his opponents in the Democratic Party that would stop at nothing to try and derail every effort he made.

Isn't that the truth. President Bush had his faults, but anyone who thinks he ruined this nation is... is... dammit, I'm trying to be nice, but I cant think of any nice words...

Marcus Bryant
04-25-2009, 12:55 AM

Keep your support, I don't need it.

"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face. It's just a goddamned piece of paper!"

Marcus Bryant
04-25-2009, 01:01 AM
Motherfucker. If there's a fucking creed for conservatives it begins and ends with the motherfucking Constitution of the United States. Bush didn't give a shit about that. Fuck man at least once upon a time you could vote for a Republican and know they were about one thing: getting the federal government back to its proper Constitutional role. Now all we have is some kind of neo-progressive nuts calling themselves conservative because they like to hear Lee Greenwood sing.

Winehole23
04-25-2009, 03:50 AM

If anyone ruined this country, during the Bush administration, is was his opponents in the Democratic Party that would stop at nothing to try and derail every effort he made.What got derailed? Bush had his way until 2006.

Nbadan
04-25-2009, 04:00 AM
What got derailed?

Iran and Jeb....

Winehole23
04-25-2009, 04:32 AM
Now all we have is some kind of neo-progressive nuts calling themselves conservative because they like to hear Lee Greenwood sing.Country music is is feminized soft rock crap.

DarrinS
04-25-2009, 07:28 AM
Motherfucker. If there's a fucking creed for conservatives it begins and ends with the motherfucking Constitution of the United States. Bush didn't give a shit about that. Fuck man at least once upon a time you could vote for a Republican and know they were about one thing: getting the federal government back to its proper Constitutional role. Now all we have is some kind of neo-progressive nuts calling themselves conservative because they like to hear Lee Greenwood sing.

While I may agree with you on many of those points, it still doesn't address the OP as to why Al Gore keeps ducking this guy.

7W-BePJOLbw

Yonivore
04-25-2009, 12:00 PM
Nice find on the video Darrin. I'd seen it before but had forgotten how well it demonstrated the idiocy of Algore's position.

And, whomever proposed, earlier in this thread, that Lord Mockton wasn't a big enough celebrity to testify before our congress on this matter is just as big an idiot who, furthermore, believes in the elitist concepts of government constructed by the Democrats.

Marcus Bryant
04-25-2009, 01:29 PM
Nice find on the video Darrin. I'd seen it before but had forgotten how well it demonstrated the idiocy of Algore's position.

And, whomever proposed, earlier in this thread, that Lord Mockton wasn't a big enough celebrity to testify before our congress on this matter is just as big an idiot who, furthermore, believes in the elitist concepts of government constructed by the Democrats.

...and which are thoroughly embraced by the GOP today.

George Gervin's Afro
04-25-2009, 02:16 PM
After reading this post I almost feel like putting on some Country and Western music and waving my flag..

Wild Cobra
04-25-2009, 06:41 PM
After reading this post I almost feel like putting on some Country and Western music and waving my flag..
Nobody is expecting you to go that far.

Anthropogenic Global Warming is a farce. Yes, we have a very small contribution, but what nature does, overwhelms anything we do.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-25-2009, 07:47 PM

It's sad that you're so close minded that you don't think scientific evidence to the contrary should be admitted in to evidence. It's even more comical that you have a guy in Gore leading the way who burns up hella loads of electricity with his mansion full of non-green technologies.

Do as I say, not as I do.

Yes, I know W. was a fuckup, and no that has nothing to do with this global warming sham.

Oh, Gee!!
04-25-2009, 09:55 PM
It's sad that you're so close minded that you don't think scientific evidence to the contrary should be admitted in to evidence. It's even more comical that you have a guy in Gore leading the way who burns up hella loads of electricity with his mansion full of non-green technologies.

monckton is a fucking joke, he's a side show act--that's why he was denied at the door. monckton doesn't bring scientific evidence, he brings distortions and half-truths. the guy's a hack---prolly why you and yoni love him.

DarrinS
04-25-2009, 10:51 PM
monckton is a fucking joke, he's a side show act--that's why he was denied at the door. monckton doesn't bring scientific evidence, he brings distortions and half-truths. the guy's a hack---prolly why you and yoni love him.

Yeah, his pointing out that IPCC reports have included values that were off by a factor of 10 and that their favorite analysis weighted one dataset 390 more than any other was WAAAYYY off base.

By the way, what SCIENTIFIC credentials does Gore bring to the plate?

angrydude
04-25-2009, 11:55 PM
Thats a really good point. Al Gore isn't a scientist. He's a career politician who made a movie.

Why should he be viewed as an expert at all?

baseline bum
04-26-2009, 12:45 AM
Thats a really good point. Al Gore isn't a scientist. He's a career politician who made a movie.

Why should he be viewed as an expert at all?

Al Gore's an expert douchebag. I'll never forget that piece of shit and his cunt wife trying to censor the music industry 25 years ago.