PDA

View Full Version : Silenced: TWA 800 and the Subversion of Justice

Galileo
04-24-2009, 06:03 PM
Silenced: TWA 800 and the Subversion of Justice

This documentary proves that the U.S. government-including the FBI and DOJ-are totally corrupt and involved in serious felony crime and the outrageous cover-up of truth concerning the mysterious crash of TWA Flight 800 on July 17, 1996. As you will see, Flight 800 was actually destroyed by a surface-to-air missile. Every allegation made in this film is backed up with facts-none more dramatic than those that come from the Federal government itself. You'll learn what the 736 official eyewitnesses actually saw; why aviators reject the CIA "cartoon" explanation; how the Feds criminally suppressed reporting; the critical witness drawings; the rigged NTSB hearings; the damning radar data and documentation; the altered physical evidence; undeniable proof of explosive residue proving a missile strike; the stinging report from the machinist union; and much more! http://www.1-free-dvd.com http://thesenatorhillary.blogspot.com

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7552065575091502192&ei=u0PySf2FOY6k_AGrqejuAg&q=TWA+flight+800+missile&hl=en

Now that we have a democrat back in the Whitehouse, this one needs to be re-visited.

ChumpDumper
04-24-2009, 06:07 PM
A Democrat was in the White House when that happened and was investigated.

Yonivore
04-24-2009, 06:10 PM
Silenced: TWA 800 and the Subversion of Justice

This documentary proves that the U.S. government-including the FBI and DOJ-are totally corrupt and involved in serious felony crime and the outrageous cover-up of truth concerning the mysterious crash of TWA Flight 800 on July 17, 1996. As you will see, Flight 800 was actually destroyed by a surface-to-air missile. Every allegation made in this film is backed up with facts-none more dramatic than those that come from the Federal government itself. You'll learn what the 736 official eyewitnesses actually saw; why aviators reject the CIA "cartoon" explanation; how the Feds criminally suppressed reporting; the critical witness drawings; the rigged NTSB hearings; the damning radar data and documentation; the altered physical evidence; undeniable proof of explosive residue proving a missile strike; the stinging report from the machinist union; and much more! http://www.1-free-dvd.com http://thesenatorhillary.blogspot.com

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7552065575091502192&ei=u0PySf2FOY6k_AGrqejuAg&q=TWA+flight+800+missile&hl=en

Now that we have a democrat back in the Whitehouse, this one needs to be re-visited.
Uh, there was a Democrat in Office in 1996 -- and five years following -- and his wife is the current Secretary of State.

Galileo
04-24-2009, 06:27 PM
That's what I said, we have a democrat back in the Whitehouse.

This should serve as a reminder what the killers in the dem party do. Be prepared.

ChumpDumper
04-24-2009, 06:31 PM
That's what I said, we have a democrat back in the Whitehouse.

This should serve as a reminder what the killers in the dem party do. Be prepared.But the so-called killer dems would be doing the investigating.

Bender
04-24-2009, 07:15 PM
in the Pearl Harbor conspiracy theory thread, I mentioned that twa 800 was one of my favorite CTs. Five minutes later Galileo starts a TWA 800 thread.

galileo, what do you have for us on:

1. Pan Am 103 over Lockerbie Scotland
2. OKC bomb
3. various others, including Aids, Microsoft, the moon landing, Skull & Bones & dubya, etc etc.

sabar
04-24-2009, 07:25 PM
I too would like to know Galileo's stance on other conspiracies.

Galileo
04-24-2009, 07:25 PM
in the Pearl Harbor conspiracy theory thread, I mentioned that twa 800 was one of my favorite CTs. Five minutes later Galileo starts a TWA 800 thread.

galileo, what do you have for us on:

1. Pan Am 103 over Lockerbie Scotland
2. OKC bomb
3. various others, including Aids, Microsoft, the moon landing, Skull & Bones & dubya, etc etc.

The TWA case is not a conspiracy theory. Over 700 eyewitnesses saw a missile. A conspiracy theory is when you reason from circumstantial evidence.

Eyewitness testimony is the only kind of evidence that is never circumstantial.

Also, defending innocent people, who have blamed blamed by the government for some heinous crime is not a conspiracy theory.

For example, if you defend Oswald by pointing to evidence that he did not committ a crime, that is not a conspiracy theory. Oswald never had a fair trial. Imagine all the evidence he could have had presented to the jury. Instead, he was murdered.

As for OKC bomb case, there were bombs inside the Murrah building. Some did not go off and were recovered and reported on on TV. There were more men involved than just MvVeigh.

Galileo
04-24-2009, 07:26 PM
I too would like to know Galileo's stance on other conspiracies.

What conspiracies? You need to list them.

Bender
04-24-2009, 07:41 PM
I'm not saying I don't believe in it, I do. It's a case of massive CYA by the US gov't.
I didn't watch the video you posted, but I have read up on the incident over the years.

I'm the last person on here that would call the us govt blameless and above reproach.

Obstructed_View
04-24-2009, 08:16 PM
So the government covered up terrorists shooting down flight 800, but then orchestrated 9/11 to blame terrorists so that they could attack Iraq. Why not just blame the terrorists for flight 800?

Bender
04-24-2009, 08:47 PM
It might be more of a case of the govt covering their own ass. The US navy was conducting military excercises in the area, including missle tests. The CT that I read up on (years ago) was that it was a "friendly fire" accident. Stinger missles were being fired at target drones, but in one case a missle went for something bigger, flight 800.

edit: when missle theories were being advanced... later the govt may have moved towards a "terrorist" possibility.... still CYA to the max.

I haven't followed this incident for quite a while, so I'm rusty on it...

Wild Cobra
04-24-2009, 10:05 PM
I also believe flight 800 was shot down. However, now that a nut like Galileo is claiming such a thing, I may have to revise my belief...

Obstructed_View
04-25-2009, 05:05 AM
I remember the night of that crash (the first night MSNBC was on the air), and I thought it was shot down based upon the intital witness reports that I heard live as the plane was still burning on the water. People talking about hearing the boom before they saw the flash was the main one for me, and this was as it was happening, without galileo's benefit of hindsight and selective logic. That said, when I read the report, every piece of physical evidence, as well as the timeline fit what ended up happening. The plane had to sit on the runway for a while running the air conditioners, which heated the 50 gallons of fuel in the center tank, making it highly flammable. Someone used an actual tank out of a 747 to reproduce the results, and the tank went up like a bomb.

johnsmith
04-25-2009, 09:23 AM
I was very good friends with a young man that lost both of his parents on that flight. He and his brother were later featured on the cover of Time magazine over the entire tragedy.

It was very upsetting for our "circle" of friends back then, and it is very thought-provoking and sad for us today when we look back on it.

Having said that, be it a missle, a plane malfunction, a bomb, or whatever the fuck it was, seeing Galileo use it as one of his "super cool conspiracy stories that make him so enlightened" makes me want to jump thru the computer screen and beat the ever loving shit out of his faggot ass.

smeagol
04-25-2009, 09:41 AM

This comment proves you are an idiot.

Wild Cobra
04-25-2009, 10:09 AM
Having said that, be it a missle, a plane malfunction, a bomb, or whatever the fuck it was, seeing Galileo use it as one of his "super cool conspiracy stories that make him so enlightened" makes me want to jump thru the computer screen and beat the ever loving shit out of his faggot ass.
No shit. I'm with you. I do believe we were lied to, but I doubt in the same way Galileo does.

Wild Cobra
04-25-2009, 10:10 AM
This comment proves you are an idiot.
No shit, considering if there was a cover up, it was under president Clinton.

DarrinS
04-25-2009, 10:35 AM
Bigfoot is real

FromWayDowntown
04-25-2009, 10:40 AM
So, according to Galileo, virtually no mass tragedy has occurred within the last 15 years without some sort of direct involvement by the United States government. Our government's motto should be something like: "bad things don't happen without us," or "you're really safe unless we decide your time is up," or "we're really the only bad guys in the whole world."

Marcus Bryant
04-25-2009, 11:06 AM
So, according to Galileo, virtually no mass tragedy has occurred within the last 15 years without some sort of direct involvement by the United States government. Our government's motto should be something like: "bad things don't happen without us," or "you're really safe unless we decide your time is up," or "we're really the only bad guys in the whole world."

The amusing thing is that it is assumed that there is this super-competent group in the federal government who has orchestrated these tragedies. Conspiracy theories can make for some enjoyable reading, much like The X-Files was for a time enjoyable viewing. Unfortunately there are always a few who don't get the memo, and Alex Jones kicks back in a nice West Austin spread (I would imagine that being a ringleader of nuts pays well, so long as you can keep them at arm's length).

Galileo
04-25-2009, 12:01 PM
I also believe flight 800 was shot down. However, now that a nut like Galileo is claiming such a thing, I may have to revise my belief...

Until I read this, I believed that TWA 800 was shot down.

Galileo
04-25-2009, 12:03 PM

you can back that up to 5000 years, excepting natural disasters, of course.

Yonivore
04-25-2009, 12:16 PM
you can back that up to 5000 years, excepting natural disasters, of course.
There are people more nuts than you who believe we control earthquakes, tsunamis, and lightening strikes.

Heath Ledger
04-25-2009, 01:23 PM
I have always been anti ct on the whole 911 thing, however this morning i watched this series on youtube. ZERO: An Investigation into 9/11 and although Im not necessarily leaning towards a ct it does open your eyes to a lot of things. It is not just another film with a bunch of kooks throwing out crazy accusations. There are just too many oddities and lots of stars lining up for someone to truly rule out an inside job was possible.

It's a 10 part documentary and I suggest you watch it.

Galileo
04-25-2009, 02:17 PM
I have always been anti ct on the whole 911 thing, however this morning i watched this series on youtube. ZERO: An Investigation into 9/11 and although Im not necessarily leaning towards a ct it does open your eyes to a lot of things. It is not just another film with a bunch of kooks throwing out crazy accusations. There are just too many oddities and lots of stars lining up for someone to truly rule out an inside job was possible.

It's a 10 part documentary and I suggest you watch it.

Zero is narrated by Dario Fo, winner of the Nobel prize. Some new witnesses come out, including:

Brian Clark (survivor & hero, saved a man's life and one of the only survivors from above the point pf plane impact)

Sibel Edmonds

Coleen Rowley - FBI agent and winner of Time magazne's person of the year

Robin Hordon - ATC from Boston

Captain Russ Witttenburg - flwe the airplanes used on 9/11

Amanda Keller - blonde stripper who dated Mohamed Atta

Altogether 31, key witnesses and experts are interviewed in Zero.

Galileo
04-25-2009, 02:25 PM
There are people more nuts than you who believe we control earthquakes, tsunamis, and lightening strikes.

You must run with a different crowd than I do.

Heath Ledger
04-25-2009, 02:40 PM
One key witness was working somewhere in the basement and there was an explosion from beneath him. And one guy got badly burned from it with his skin dangling from his body, this was in the basement folks right before the tower collapsed.

ChumpDumper
04-25-2009, 02:49 PM
Zero is narrated by Dario Fo, winner of the Nobel prize. Some new witnesses come out, including:

Brian Clark (survivor & hero, saved a man's life and one of the only survivors from above the point pf plane impact)

Sibel Edmonds

Coleen Rowley - FBI agent and winner of Time magazne's person of the year

Robin Hordon - ATC from Boston

Captain Russ Witttenburg - flwe the airplanes used on 9/11

Amanda Keller - blonde stripper who dated Mohamed Atta

Altogether 31, key witnesses and experts are interviewed in Zero.Amanda Keller is not a new witness and she publicly admitted she lied about ever knowing Atta.

One key witness was working somewhere in the basement and there was an explosion from beneath him. And one guy got badly burned from it with his skin dangling from his body, this was in the basement folks right before the tower collapsed.William Rodriguez? By all accounts he indeed acted heroically on 9/11 but now has a vested financial interest in propagating a conspiracy theory and has changed his initial story toward that end. He makes money expounding upon it in Arab countries; even converted to Islam. Interesting story.

Galileo
04-25-2009, 02:52 PM
One key witness was working somewhere in the basement and there was an explosion from beneath him. And one guy got badly burned from it with his skin dangling from his body, this was in the basement folks right before the tower collapsed.

That is Willie Rodriguez, but there are a few others from down there that have done interviews.

At this link at the bottom of the post, there is an archive of some great 9/11 movies, including ZERO:

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/88685

Glad you watched ZERO, its pretty good, I recommend you try a few others as well.

Galileo
04-25-2009, 03:04 PM
Amanda Keller is not a new witness and she publicly admitted she lied about ever knowing Atta.

William Rodriguez? By all accounts he indeed acted heroically on 9/11 but now has a vested financial interest in propagating a conspiracy theory and has changed his initial story toward that end. He makes money expounding upon it in Arab countries; even converted to Islam. Interesting story.

You can tell from her interview she telling the truth. It is a detailed interview:

THE SECRET WORLD OF MOHAMED ATTA

An exclusive 19-minute video interview with Amanda Keller, Mohamed Attaâ s erstwhile American girlfriend, refuting sworn testimony given by a Pentagon official last week at the Able Danger hearing, who said the U.S. had not identified Mohamed Atta prior to 9/11. The interview makes it clear that the hijackers werenâ t hidingâ not even in plain sightâ before the attack. The only thing hiding has been the major media, which has refused to report honestly the true story of the terrorists who lived in our midst. Atta drank,did cocaine, and partied in KeyWest, all dubious actvities for an Islamic fundamentalist...but not for a drug smuggler... During the same month Mohamed Atta and Marwan Al-Shehhi arrived at his Venice, FL flight school, the flight school ownerâ s Lear jet was seized by DEA agents who found 43 pounds of heroin aboard. Heroin comes from Afghanistan, doesn't it? And before 9.11 Osama Bin Laden RAN Afghanistan. So who was he trading with in the U.S.?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7746174590105525480&hl=en

Willie gets his travel and meals comped when he travels to speak, and gets a small fee sometimes. This is normal for people who go a speak to the public. Sounds weird to chumpdumper, but under his logic, speakers who get their travel and meals comped can't be trusted. Authors who go on book tours can't be trusted because they are selling books.

I wonder why Chumper trusts the mass media, they make billions on 9/11 news coverage.

ChumpDumper
04-25-2009, 03:29 PM
You can tell from her interview she telling the truth.You can tell she lied when she say she lied.

'LOVER': Amanda Keller
"It was my bad for lying. I really didn't think about it until after I did it."

By Heather Allen

Published: Sunday, September 10, 2006 at 4:53 a.m.
Last Modified: Sunday, September 10, 2006 at 6:51 a.m.

For five years, Amanda Keller has been portrayed by conspiracy theorists as Mohamed Atta's lover.

But the former Venice stripper now says her boyfriend was another flight student not connected to 9/11. And, for the first time, federal investigators say she's right.

"There's nothing there to corroborate the relationship between the two," a New York-based FBI counterterrorism agent said recently after reviewing 9/11 case files.

The agent got clearance to talk from the U.S. Attorney's Office and the FBI, but only agreed if his named was not used.

Among other things, the government checked Atta's phone records and found the two had never called each other.

In 2002, Keller granted an interview with Daniel Hopsicker, a Venice self-published writer who maintains the government has covered up facts about 9/11.

In a taped interview that has circled the Internet, Keller casually discusses intimate details about her relationship with "Mohamed." She claimed it was Atta, but changed her story soon after.

"It was my bad for lying," Keller said. "I really didn't think about it until after I did it."

Keller, 24, is engaged and is studying to become a nurse. She moved to Ohio in early 2002 and said she hoped that by getting married and changing her name, she could finally leave the rumors behind.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060910/NEWS/609100466/1007/BUSINESS

Willie gets his travel and meals comped when he travels to speak, and gets a small fee sometimes. This is normal for people who go a speak to the public. Sounds weird to chumpdumper, but under his logic, speakers who get their travel and meals comped can't be trusted. Authors who go on book tours can't be trusted because they are selling books.

I wonder why Chumper trusts the mass media, they make billions on 9/11 news coverage.They don't change their stories in order to make more money.

Here is a pretty exhaustive study of Rodriguez's claims and contradictions:

http://911stories.googlepages.com/home

Galileo
04-25-2009, 03:52 PM
You can tell she lied when she say she lied.

'LOVER': Amanda Keller
"It was my bad for lying. I really didn't think about it until after I did it."

By Heather Allen

Published: Sunday, September 10, 2006 at 4:53 a.m.
Last Modified: Sunday, September 10, 2006 at 6:51 a.m.

For five years, Amanda Keller has been portrayed by conspiracy theorists as Mohamed Atta's lover.

But the former Venice stripper now says her boyfriend was another flight student not connected to 9/11. And, for the first time, federal investigators say she's right.

"There's nothing there to corroborate the relationship between the two," a New York-based FBI counterterrorism agent said recently after reviewing 9/11 case files.

The agent got clearance to talk from the U.S. Attorney's Office and the FBI, but only agreed if his named was not used.

Among other things, the government checked Atta's phone records and found the two had never called each other.

In 2002, Keller granted an interview with Daniel Hopsicker, a Venice self-published writer who maintains the government has covered up facts about 9/11.

In a taped interview that has circled the Internet, Keller casually discusses intimate details about her relationship with "Mohamed." She claimed it was Atta, but changed her story soon after.

"It was my bad for lying," Keller said. "I really didn't think about it until after I did it."

Keller, 24, is engaged and is studying to become a nurse. She moved to Ohio in early 2002 and said she hoped that by getting married and changing her name, she could finally leave the rumors behind.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060910/NEWS/609100466/1007/BUSINESS

They don't change their stories in order to make more money.

Here is a pretty exhaustive study of Rodriguez's claims and contradictions:

http://911stories.googlepages.com/home

Rodriguez is backed up by 14 other witnesses, his claims are consistent.

Your story on Keller is second hand. Someone else says she said it. The story you posted is not believable, and more likely she is being pressured.

Anyways, there's no evidence that Atta was a terrorist.

ChumpDumper
04-25-2009, 03:56 PM
Rodriguez is backed up by 14 other witnesses, his claims are consistent.Except when they aren't.

Your story on Keller is second hand. Someone else says she said it.That's how newspapers work. Her quote is right there.
The story you posted is not believable, and more likely she is being pressured.She lied. She said she lied. Everyone knows she lied. Even the make of Zero knows she lied -- did he mention that in the film, or did he lie by omission?

Anyways, there's no evidence that Atta was a terrorist.Now you are lying. You are consistent in that at least.

Galileo
04-25-2009, 04:02 PM
Except when they aren't.

That's how newspapers work. Her quote is right there.She lied. She said she lied. Everyone knows she lied. Even the make of Zero knows she lied -- did he mention that in the film, or did he lie by omission?

Now you are lying. You are consistent in that at least.

Where are Atta's phone records?

ChumpDumper
04-25-2009, 04:06 PM
Where are Atta's phone records?With the phone company and several law enforcement and intelligence agencies.

Galileo
04-25-2009, 04:11 PM
"her boyfriend was another flight student not connected to 9/11."

There's no evidence that this imaginary person exists. Who is it? Why hasn't he come forward? You story is bullshit. There's no reason for her to lie to Hopsicker. We only have second hand comments now. She is probably sick of the harrassing media.

ChumpDumper
04-25-2009, 04:18 PM
"her boyfriend was another flight student not connected to 9/11."

There's no evidence that this imaginary person exists.Are you saying there were never any other students in that area at that time?

Who is it?Not Mohammed Atta.

Why hasn't he come forward?Why should he?

You story is bullshit.Her story was bullshit. She admitted it was.

There's no reason for her to lie to Hopsicker.I wouldn't be surprise if he paid her. For a stripper, that might be reason enough.

We only have second hand comments now.We have direct quotes.

She is probably sick of the harrassing media.I know of no other media contacts besides that local newspaper story. Certainly you can give us examples of the harassment she suffered.

Unless you are lying about it, of course.

Galileo
04-25-2009, 04:37 PM
Are you saying there were never any other students in that area at that time?

Not Mohammed Atta.

Why should he?

Her story was bullshit. She admitted it was.

I wouldn't be surprise if he paid her. For a stripper, that might be reason enough.

We have direct quotes.

I know of no other media contacts besides that local newspaper story. Certainly you can give us examples of the harassment she suffered.

Unless you are lying about it, of course.

There's no evidence that Atta ever called any of the 18 alleged hijackers, or that he called KSM, or bin Laden.

Only 2 alleged hijackers have any kind of background remotely related to terrorism.

The tape of the voice "believed" to be Atta (note they don;t say it is Atta), on the plane has an Israeli accent. Atta is not an Israeli.

Basically, go got some asswipe reporter stalking a ditzy blonde stripper, that's all you got.

How does the federal agent know Amanda's phone number? If she wasn't Atta, that wouldn't be in the case file. The federal agent sounds like a prevert.

Galileo
04-25-2009, 04:39 PM
"Published: Sunday, September 10, 2006 at 4:53 a.m.
Last Modified: Sunday, September 10, 2006 at 6:51 a.m."

Why was the story modifed? Was it correct the first or second time? Get your shit straight.

ChumpDumper
04-25-2009, 04:45 PM
There's no evidence that Atta ever called any of the 18 alleged hijackers, or that he called KSM, or bin Laden.What is your source for this claim?

Only 2 alleged hijackers have any kind of background remotely related to terrorism.source?

The tape of the voice "believed" to be Atta (note they don;t say it is Atta), on the plane has an Israeli accent. Atta is not an Israeli.:lmao

Basically, go got some asswipe reporter stalking a ditzy blonde stripper, that's all you got.Funny, that's exactly what you had until she admitted to lying to that asswipe Hopsicker.

How does the federal agent know Amanda's phone number?He has access to a phone book.

If she wasn't Atta, that wouldn't be in the case file.She wasn't Atta. Neither was his boyfriend.

The federal agent sounds like a prevert.Sounds like they investigated the claims made by Keller and found that they were lies, just like she admitted they were lies.

ChumpDumper
04-25-2009, 04:54 PM
"Published: Sunday, September 10, 2006 at 4:53 a.m.
Last Modified: Sunday, September 10, 2006 at 6:51 a.m."

Why was the story modifed? Was it correct the first or second time? Get your shit straight.You are free to contact the ombudsman and webmaster at the Herald-Tribune to discuss fully their story and the updates made to that story in a two hour period two and a half years ago.

[email protected]

[email protected]

HeraldTribune.com
1741 Main St.
Sarasota, FL 34236

(941) 361-4666

I don't know if the reporter still works at the paper but you can try to talk to her about the story as well.

[email protected]

Let us all know how that goes. I know this is so important to you and the makers of Zero that you and they will leave no stone unturned in the quest for truth.

Galileo
04-25-2009, 05:48 PM
What is your source for this claim?

source?

:lmao

Funny, that's exactly what you had until she admitted to lying to that asswipe Hopsicker.

He has access to a phone book.

She wasn't Atta. Neither was his boyfriend.

Sounds like they investigated the claims made by Keller and found that they were lies, just like she admitted they were lies.

The FBI says they did it. They said Ivins did it. The FBI is full of shit.

ChumpDumper
04-25-2009, 05:58 PM
The FBI says they did it. They said Ivins did it. The FBI is full of shit.So how many times are you going to change the subject of your own thread?

Have you emailed the Times-Herald yet?