PDA

View Full Version : Is DET the worst team in the playoffs?

DrHouse
04-24-2009, 08:25 PM
They are just awful on every end of the floor.

Horrific offense, piss poor defense, shit rebounding, shit coach. No leadership, no heart, no character. Just a pathetic team.

Stop televising this shit, it hurts my eyes.

N4th4n
04-24-2009, 08:30 PM
No heart is right. This is pathetic.

j.dizzle
04-24-2009, 08:32 PM
hahaha the city of DET is a FAIL..i seriously feel bad for anyone that lives there..First the Lions go 0-16..then the Pistons collapse & dont even care if they lose...& GM is probably gonna go bankrupt..wow ppl wasting their hard earned money to go to these games & the players can care less..Sheed should give up his paycheck to give the fans some money back

himat
04-24-2009, 08:33 PM
Shut up already. Stop making 20 threads about us ass hole. Last time I remember we destroyed your amazing 2004 Laker team ass hole. You would be nothing if Memphis didn't give you Pau Gasol.

We suck, but every good team dies eventually. Shut up.

DrHouse
04-24-2009, 08:35 PM
No I will continue making threads until your shit team is off my television.

This isn't about DET losing, it's about them not TRYING.

j.dizzle
04-24-2009, 08:36 PM
Shut up already. Stop making 20 threads about us ass hole. Last time I remember we destroyed your amazing 2004 Laker team ass hole. You would be nothing if Memphis didn't give you Pau Gasol.

We suck, but every good team dies eventually. Shut up.

Atleast try though. Ive never seen a team that didnt care less to be in the playoffs then Detriot right now. Its pathetic

himat
No I will continue making threads until your shit team is off my television.

This isn't about DET losing, it's about them not TRYING.

Thats what happens when a team starts getting blown out. Happened to your unstoppable Lakers in 2004.

You can get my shit team off your television by changing the channel dumbass.

Ghazi
Yea they're the worst team in the playoffs.

And I think there's 3-4 teams better than them that didn't make the playoffs (Charlotte, Phoenix, Toronto, maybe the Nets/Pacers/random mediocre East team).

spursfan1000
04-24-2009, 08:39 PM
They look like they don't even want to win. I feel sorry for them and their fans.

florige
04-24-2009, 08:41 PM
I was kinda hoping Rasheed was right when he said that you were going to see a different Detroit team come playoffs. Wow, Dumars really dropped the ball this season, sheesh... Chaucey makes this series competitive at least.
Like I can talk with the way we are playing against Dallas. :rolleyes

Capt Bringdown
04-24-2009, 08:47 PM
Rasheed looks washed up, so I guess he'll be wearing a Spurs uniform soon.

Pistons < Spurs
04-24-2009, 08:48 PM
What's more impressive?

Denver's better play w/ Billups? or Detroit's patheticness w/out him?

florige
04-24-2009, 08:52 PM

:lmao

What's more impressive?

Denver's better play w/ Billups? or Detroit's patheticness w/out him?

Def Denver's play with him. I'll admit I wasn't expecting him to turn that team around like that. I guess thats why I'm not a GM. Hell the Cavs gave Detroit fits when they still had Billups.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-24-2009, 08:59 PM
hahaha the city of DET is a FAIL..i seriously feel bad for anyone that lives there..First the Lions go 0-16..then the Pistons collapse & dont even care if they lose...& GM is probably gonna go bankrupt..wow ppl wasting their hard earned money to go to these games & the players can care less..Sheed should give up his paycheck to give the fans some money back

Well at least we will be hoisting The Cup. Of course you wouldn't no what that is being an LA fan.

JamStone
04-24-2009, 09:03 PM
Yes they are. Don't see what the point of asking a question with such an obvious answer, but yes.

Sucks, but that's the way it goes sometimes. Hopefully, they'll get better in the next few years.

BlackSwordsMan
04-24-2009, 09:03 PM
don't count out the spurs

j.dizzle
04-24-2009, 09:16 PM
Well at least we will be hoisting The Cup. Of course you wouldn't no what that is being an LA fan.

Anaheim Ducks won the title in 2007. They're about a 35-40 minute drive from where i live so close enough :lol

Budkin
04-24-2009, 09:16 PM
They looked about as good as the Spurs did last night.

himat
04-24-2009, 10:02 PM

You guys would be beasts again with him. He may be old but Duncan would cover up his weakness and vice versa. Sheed still can control the paint defensively. Even though he is old he would be the best front court teammate Duncan has ever had since David Robinson.

JamStone
04-24-2009, 10:08 PM
I would have said that all the up until before these three playoff games. Sheed cruises in the regular season so I didn't put too much stock in his stats or overall play. But, he seriously has been slow and old out there, and I think he's trying. In a better system with a better team like the Spurs, he might be better. But, I don't think that's a certainty at all. He really does look finished.

But, then again, I thought the same of Billups after the playoffs last year.

DPG21920
04-24-2009, 10:20 PM
Do you still agree with Dumars not trading Sheed and getting a pick for him and maybe a young, upside player with minimum cap ramifications?

JamStone
04-24-2009, 10:22 PM
Do you still agree with Dumars not trading Sheed and getting a pick for him and maybe a young, upside player with minimum cap ramifications?

As a fan, I didn't want what the Spurs had to offer, period.

Had there been a better offer for Rasheed, maybe it would have been the right thing to do. What the Spurs were offering, no.

BUMP
04-24-2009, 10:25 PM
all u guys screaming "DETROIT SUCKS! SWEEP!" we get it. the Cavs are really fucking good and no matter who the 8th seed was, they were gonna get pounded. thats just how it goes sometimes, there's no point in beating a dead horse

Darthkiller
04-24-2009, 10:43 PM
worst coach, no heart , no energy

Vinnie_Johnson
04-24-2009, 10:48 PM
Anaheim Ducks won the title in 2007. They're about a 35-40 minute drive from where i live so close enough :lol

My bad forgot about them Ducks.:toast

Vinnie_Johnson
04-24-2009, 10:49 PM

Yes we still like the cap space.

KidCongo
04-24-2009, 10:50 PM
House is trying to have a go at the Cavs aswell. Play down their dominance.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-24-2009, 10:59 PM
Props to The Cavs for beating up a crappy Detroit team who has no coach and a bunch of players who quit.