PDA

View Full Version : If the Spurms lose they will become officially the Mavs' bitch!

Spork KIller
04-24-2009, 10:26 PM
2006 and 2009

The Latest Playoff head to head matchups makes the Mavs the OWNERS of the spurm franchise!

I know you are going to argue that the flopper is injured and not playing but remember that Dirk Nowitzki went down in 2003 during the WCF between these 2 teams.

So If the Mavericks win the series, the spurms are OFFICIALLY the Mavs little bitch.

sachick210
04-24-2009, 10:27 PM
2006 and 2009

The Latest Playoff head to head matchups makes the Mavs the OWNERS of the spurm franchise!

I know you are going to argue that the flopper is injured and not playing but remember that Dirk Nowitzki went down in 2003 during the WCF between these 2 teams.

So If the Mavericks win the series, the spurms are OFFICIALLY the Mavs little bitch.

oh u mean tha way the suns have been spurs bitches tha past few years?! :lmao

BUMP
04-24-2009, 10:28 PM
every team has to have their bitch

Spurs bitch is the suns

Mavs bitch is the spurs

Lakers bitch is the Mavs

mavs>spurs2
04-24-2009, 10:30 PM
my response to spur fan is going to be like this:

Spurfan: 4 rings, faggot

Mavfan: 2 head to heads, faggot!

Spork KIller
04-24-2009, 10:38 PM
Mavs bitch is the Spurs? Why is there any talk about this team with no rings at all?

It doesn't have to do anything about rings ....dumbass.

It has to be about head to head in the playoffs!!

Spursfan092120
04-24-2009, 10:39 PM
every team has to have their bitch

Spurs bitch is the suns

Mavs bitch is the spurs

Lakers bitch is the Mavs
Dude...no disrespect intended, but until you win this series, your Mavs are still below us. We've faced off 3 times in the playoffs in our team's histories, and we've won 2 out of 3. And we've beaten Dallas a LOT more than they've beaten us in history. To be someone's bitch, you have to beat them more than they beat you first. You guys aren't there yet.

mavs>spurs2
04-24-2009, 10:39 PM
Yeah, everyone wants 2 head to heads over 4 rings. Damn you're a fucking idiot.

:cry Son, you'd better take your pouting ass back to the Spurs forum before I bust out the smack bat and beat your overly sensitive highly emotional ass all over this forum.

Spursfan092120
04-24-2009, 10:40 PM
It doesn't have to do anything about rings ....dumbass.

It has to be about head to head in the playoffs!!
Spurs 2 Mavs 1 in playoff series...so..um..what's your point?

BUMP
04-24-2009, 10:40 PM
^:lol isnt that a mouse line?

Spork KIller
04-24-2009, 10:42 PM
4 rings bitch!!!! Enjoying your fishing trip?

Well, enjoy it while you can beacuse your pathetic team won't see another one in centuries!

Darthkiller
04-24-2009, 10:42 PM
mavs havent done shit. spurs is without their best offesnive player

Spursfan092120
04-24-2009, 10:43 PM
Well, enjoy it while you can beacuse your pathetic team won't see another one in centuries!
at least we have one. :)

mavs>spurs2
04-24-2009, 10:43 PM
Suck it. 4 RINGS BITCH!

Your mother has 4 wedding rings, one for each man who fucked her, abused her while you were sleeping in the next room, and finally couldn't stand the bitch and left her. No wonder you're so pissy, you're emtionally scarred for life and any little thing sets you off :lol.

I'll still be here talking shit when we beat that ass saturday, maybe I can finally coax you into suicide once and for all.

mavs>spurs2
04-24-2009, 10:46 PM
Laughing at your own joke, nice.

4 rings BITCH!

:lol I'm laughing at the fact that you're a dirty little fat beaner

BlackSwordsMan
im going to wear my tim duncan jersey to bed and think happy thoughts

redzero
I would say that the Spurs are the Lakers' bitch.

Spursfan092120
04-24-2009, 10:49 PM
Your mother has 4 wedding rings, one for each man who fucked her, abused her while you were sleeping in the next room, and finally couldn't stand the bitch and left her. No wonder you're so pissy, you're emtionally scarred for life and any little thing sets you off :lol.

I'll still be here talking shit when we beat that ass saturday, maybe I can finally coax you into suicide once and for all.
Dude..this is a message board..seriously...aren't you taking this a bit far? joking or not, this is going way past the point of integrity.

BUMP
04-24-2009, 10:51 PM
mavs>spurs = underrated in the humor department :lol

redzero
04-24-2009, 10:52 PM
Dude..this is a message board..seriously...aren't you taking this a bit far? joking or not, this is going way past the point of integrity.

http://thunkdifferent.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/normal_internet-seriousbusiness.jpg

BUMP
04-24-2009, 10:54 PM

if that is way past the point of integrity, then the point of integrity gets breached every day.

mavs>spurs2
04-24-2009, 10:56 PM
Ill tone it down for the emotionally hurt (blowout loss)

Spork KIller
04-24-2009, 10:58 PM
I would say that the Spurs are the Lakers' bitch.

Hehehehe yeah and the Lakers are the Suns bitch!

Joking aside, yes the Spurms are the Lakers and Mavs bitch...

Spursfan092120
04-24-2009, 11:01 PM
Ill tone it down for the emotionally hurt (blowout loss)
It's ok...you beat us by 21...we beat you by 21. After Saturday, when the series is tied, hopefully you'll keep your mouth shut...cold day in hell. But one thing I do know...while the Spurs fans make threads like Props to Mavs, if the Spurs win, Mavs fans will still talk shit, and won't think about congratulating Spurs fans...it's just not in them...no scruples.

Spursfan092120
04-24-2009, 11:01 PM
Hehehehe yeah and the Lakers are the Suns bitch!

Joking aside, yes the Spurms are the Lakers and Mavs bitch...
And you're my bitch.

mavs>spurs2
04-24-2009, 11:02 PM
It's ok...you beat us by 21...we beat you by 21. After Saturday, when the series is tied, hopefully you'll keep your mouth shut...cold day in hell. But one thing I do know...while the Spurs fans make threads like Props to Mavs, if the Spurs win, Mavs fans will still talk shit, and won't think about congratulating Spurs fans...it's just not in them...no scruples.

I was all over the Spurs forum giving props after game one. I only talk shit to the dumbasses like init2winit :lol

Spursfan092120
04-24-2009, 11:05 PM
I was all over the Spurs forum giving props after game one. I only talk shit to the dumbasses like init2winit :lol
ok...gotcha.

mavs>spurs2
04-25-2009, 01:17 AM
Way to get racist! I'am niether you fan of team that wins nothing.

I wouldn't say nothing. I have a strong feeling we're about to win something :lol

mavs>spurs2
04-25-2009, 01:18 AM
Stop laughing at all your own shit.:sleep

I like emoticons. I'm sorry your experience was so traumatic that you no longer like to laugh

Rogue
04-25-2009, 01:27 AM
4 rings!!!

Bitch!

Stop laughing at all your own shit.:sleep
it's a good move for you to reserve such a big blaket in your post, which looks like a big piece of toilet paper. Obviously you know that your shit is too fetide to deserve any laughter, so... please clean your shit with this paper.

Oh, attention. Don't throw the paper on our board after you finished cleaning your ass, because our board is not your home in which you can throw the used toilet paper everywhere. If you are too idiotic to find a dustbin on spurstalk to throw it in, then please eat it, it will definitely get transformed back to shit though.

mavs>spurs2
04-25-2009, 01:32 AM
it's a good move for you to reserve such a big blaket in your post, which looks like a big piece of toilet paper. Obviously you know that your shit is too fetide to deserve any laughter, so... please clean your shit with this paper.

Oh, attention. Don't throw the paper on our board after you finished cleaning your ass, because our board is not your home in which you can throw the used toilet paper everywhere. If you are too idiotic to find a dustbin on spurstalk to throw it in, then please eat it, it will definitely get transformed back to shit though.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao X infinity

mavs>spurs2
04-25-2009, 01:34 AM
I'm going to totally ignore that last post so I can laugh some more at how Rogue just wiped the floor with your sorry ass :lmao

ezau
04-25-2009, 03:20 AM
a choking team like the Mavs have no right to trash talk the spurs. You guys beat us in 06 and what happened? you choked.

In 2007, you wanted to erase your bad memories of getting butt raped and you all rolled through the regular season like a whore on LSD. Sadly there are no trophies won after the regular season and you guys ended up kissing Don fucking Nelson's ass.

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt: Now, stare at these four trophies because your team will never see one in 50 years. So go ahead and cheer for your team, which will surely choke again once the opportunity presents itself.

Remember this number? 67-15. That's not enough to earn a championship. Heck it ain't even enough to get your sorry asses out of the first round. :flag:

timvp
04-25-2009, 05:49 AM

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1976/114153065117226dz.gif

Ghazi
04-25-2009, 06:03 AM
a choking team like the Mavs have no right to trash talk the spurs. You guys beat us in 06 and what happened? you choked.

In 2007, you wanted to erase your bad memories of getting butt raped and you all rolled through the regular season like a whore on LSD. Sadly there are no trophies won after the regular season and you guys ended up kissing Don fucking Nelson's ass.

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt: Now, stare at these four trophies because your team will never see one in 50 years. So go ahead and cheer for your team, which will surely choke again once the opportunity presents itself.

Remember this number? 67-15. That's not enough to earn a championship. Heck it ain't even enough to get your sorry asses out of the first round. :flag:

Hey man the series isn't over yet.

Man of Steel
04-25-2009, 08:42 AM
Mavs v. Golden State...

NBA.com says

GREATEST UPSET IN HISTORY OF THE NBA

SO FUCK OFF MAV BITCHES

http://www.nba.com/playoffs2007/news/upsets_070503.html
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lm

j-money24
04-25-2009, 09:59 AM
Mavs v. Golden State...

NBA.com says

GREATEST CHOKE IN HISTORY OF THE NBA

SO FUCK OFF MAV BITCHES

Fixed.

polysylab1k
04-25-2009, 10:08 AM
Mavs v. Golden State...

NBA.com says

GREATEST UPSET IN HISTORY OF THE NBA

SO FUCK OFF MAV BITCHES

Do you need any glue, son? to paste your ass back to your torso.

Spork KIller
04-25-2009, 02:22 PM
The Spurms are done in 5 games

Spork KIller
04-25-2009, 02:23 PM
Hey man the series isn't over yet.

Actually it is!

sook
04-25-2009, 02:24 PM
wtf iks a spork?

Spork KIller
04-25-2009, 02:30 PM
wtf iks a spork?

http://greatbignerd.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/spork-sul-l.jpg?w=468&h=468

kamikazi_player
04-25-2009, 03:02 PM
lol, this is pathetic, series ain't over and they are still talking trash. The Ponies will never win a championship and will never will when your best player is Nobitchi. And to that Spork, kiss my ass, welcome to the playoffs aka vacation for the suns. :fishing