PDA

View Full Version : lol, steve blake

monosylab1k
04-24-2009, 11:20 PM
People have been saying all year the Blazers needed to upgrade at PG.....it finally bit them on the ass. That stupid, forced, hurried 3 was like the evil love child of Jason Williams & Antoine Walker.

Spursmania
04-24-2009, 11:21 PM
Yeah, he screwed that last shot up.

nkdlunch
Blake was solid tonight. He actually made not a terrible decision shooting over little brooks. Problem is it was a horrible looking shot.

but yeah, should have passed it to Fernandez regardless...

ducks
ruined a good game
what a stupid play

IronMexican
04-24-2009, 11:22 PM
Lol, Blazers

Rockets are a bit of a better match up for LA, but honestly, these were the last two teams I wanted the Lakers to face.

ducks
04-24-2009, 11:23 PM
yeah if jazz d makes kobe struggle in game three what would houston d do

Rogue
04-24-2009, 11:28 PM
Personally I don't think it's blake's fault to make that nobrain shot, the blazers had already used up their timeouts and it would be more difficult for them to make a 3 after the rockets retreated to defense end. Had he hit that 3 he would be the hero of tonight, paradise is just that close to hell...

Roxsfan

that's right bro.

RsxPiimp

kobe owns artest and battier

ducks
04-24-2009, 11:29 PM
Personally I don't think it's blake's fault to make that nobrain shot, the blazers had already used up their timeouts and it would be more difficult for them to make a 3 after the rockets retreated to defense end. Had he hit that 3 he would be the hero of tonight, paradise is just that close to hell...

it was his fault now if there was 3 second left

had he made it
they would have been to much time on the clock still
dumb dumb play

rudy was on fire

Ghazi
04-24-2009, 11:30 PM
They woulda had a PG if we traded JET for Batum like we should've

:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

Unholy Turkey
04-24-2009, 11:31 PM
Lol, Blazers

Rockets are a bit of a better match up for LA, but honestly, these were the last two teams I wanted the Lakers to face.

Why? I'm REALLY pessimistic if we get with the Lakers.

Roxsfan
04-24-2009, 11:33 PM
kobe owns artest and battier

He did in one game, that's why its a series.

Roxsfan
04-24-2009, 11:34 PM

because you're a pussy:toast

ducks
04-24-2009, 11:34 PM
tp for alridge and roy

blazers are a point guard away from a title

I would hate that trade though:bang

Roxsfan
04-24-2009, 11:35 PM
tp for alridge and roy

blazers are a point guard away from a title

I'm sure you're right b/c roy and aldie took a shit out there in toy center.....oh you mean a spurs blzr trade for tony:bang

Rogue
04-24-2009, 11:37 PM
They woulda had a PG if we traded JET for Batum like we should've

:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes
100% agreed. Batum would replace smokey to start for us at SF spot. To make done the trade for shaq, we have to pack smokey with Dampier or Stack to suns, only a package with smokey can bang the suns to make that trade with us.

the best scenario is we pack all three of Dampier/stack/smokey to suns for shaq/barbosa, then barbosa will start at SG spot in our lineups.

redzero
04-24-2009, 11:37 PM
http://www.hoopsvibe.com/IMG/steve_blake-arton20871-240x240.jpg

Be right back. Going to save the game.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-24-2009, 11:38 PM
Definitely a low IQ play. Guy doesn't know he's in the professional league, he ruined what was going to be a worthy playoff game :lol Moron scrub trying to be a hero.

"A man's got to know his limitations " -- Harry Callahan

j.dizzle
04-24-2009, 11:39 PM
http://www.hoopsvibe.com/IMG/steve_blake-arton20871-240x240.jpg

Be right back. Going to save the game.

:lol

lil_penny
04-24-2009, 11:43 PM
Blake ruined a pretty good game he was having with the most retarded shot of his career, and nate mcclueless continues to let rudy rot on the bench while chokelaw continues his horrible playoff shooting..... rudy has been playing with about the most consistency and confidence as you could ask for from a rookie off your bench in the playoffs... rockets great game though. All I can do is hope mcclueless watches this game and realizes he may have had a better shot with rudy in it more. Anyways great game hard to see it go down the way it did in the end though as a blazer fan.. hopefully we can steal one sunday.. hopefully.

j.dizzle
04-25-2009, 12:07 AM
Blake ruined a pretty good game he was having with the most retarded shot of his career, and nate mcclueless continues to let rudy rot on the bench while chokelaw continues his horrible playoff shooting..... rudy has been playing with about the most consistency and confidence as you could ask for from a rookie off your bench in the playoffs... rockets great game though. All I can do is hope mcclueless watches this game and realizes he may have had a better shot with rudy in it more. Anyways great game hard to see it go down the way it did in the end though as a blazer fan.. hopefully we can steal one sunday.. hopefully.

seriously outlaw is a non factor. I honestly forgot he was even playing haha..Yao with only 7 points, thats pretty crazy. Artest only scored like 8 points too. Sunday is gonna be a battle. Its basically a do or die game for portland cuz they arent gonna come back if they go down 3-1.

IronMexican
04-25-2009, 12:15 AM

Dunno. I know the Lakers swpt the Rox, but they still scare me.

lil_penny
04-25-2009, 12:18 AM
yea its for sure do or die for them on sunday.. and yea i havnt seen outlaw since the regular season lol.. he seriously looks the most nervous of everyone out there.. even 20 year old rookie batum seems to play with more confidence than him lol.. gotta stay positive though, hopefully we can pull a miracle out of our ass.. Houston has been a damn headache all series long.. alot of credit to them.

lefty
04-25-2009, 12:39 AM
Wow, didn't watch the game, but wow

I would be pretty pissed if I were a Blazer fan :lmao :lol

Matchman
04-25-2009, 01:12 AM
seriously outlaw is a non factor. I honestly forgot he was even playing haha..Yao with only 7 points, thats pretty crazy. Artest only scored like 8 points too. Sunday is gonna be a battle. Its basically a do or die game for portland cuz they arent gonna come back if they go down 3-1.

thats because their gameplan is to shut down the stars and dare the scrubs to beat them... well, they shut down the wrong star :lol

go Scola go! :king

Tmac&Luther
04-25-2009, 01:21 AM
Aaron Brooks is in Blake's head. That's the matchup that no one is talking about right now. While Brooks didn't have a great scoring night he still toyed with him plenty of times, hell he broke both his ankles on that one play early in the game.

We're talking about a PG who only averages 11 ppg on 40% shooting and 3 assists.....Brooks is dropping 20.3 points, 5.7 assists, 3.3 rebounds, on 65.5% shooting on that fool.

polysylab1k
04-25-2009, 10:01 AM
Aaron Brooks is in Blake's head. That's the matchup that no one is talking about right now. While Brooks didn't have a great scoring night he still toyed with him plenty of times, hell he broke both his ankles on that one play early in the game.

We're talking about a PG who only averages 11 ppg on 40% shooting and 3 assists.....Brooks is dropping 20.3 points, 5.7 assists, 3.3 rebounds, on 65.5% shooting on that fool.
Deron will do exactly the same on Brooks in the second round, just as he does on Blake.

Tmac&Luther
04-25-2009, 11:11 AM
Deron will do exactly the same on Brooks in the second round, just as he does on Blake.

lol, Deron isn't going to the second round. :lol