SAtown
04-25-2009, 06:08 AM
wHFkYEbwrQ0

SAtown
04-25-2009, 06:09 AM
Ten match ban as a result

resistanze
04-25-2009, 07:25 AM
It was a shameless dive by the striker IMO, but then Pepe acted like an animal. Beyond dumb.

Marcus Bryant
04-25-2009, 09:16 AM
Are there 10 matches left in La Liga's season?

SAtown
04-25-2009, 09:26 AM
The suspension will probably carry over to next season, as I'm pretty sure there's only 6 or 7 left... although he already stated his intent to quit playing football. He's in a pretty tough spot, but many players have been forgiven for worse things. There's just no room in this sport for this type of play

SAtown
04-25-2009, 09:29 AM
Real Madrid Defender Pepe: I Have No Desire To Return To Football

The Portuguese’s morale has sunk to an all-time low after confessing that he could be ready to walk away from the game.

Real Madrid centre-back Pepe stole the headlines this week for all the wrong reasons after he went berserk during his side’s pulsating 3-2 win over Getafe on Tuesday night.

Having apologised profusely immediately following the game for his on-field assault on his opponent, Javier Casquero, the Portuguese has now broken his silence after taking some time off to reflect on the incident.

“These are the worst days of my life. I do not have any desire to return to playing football,” he said in an interview with Marca from his home in the Spanish capital.

“I have seen the replays of the incident, but I do not recognise myself. I lost my cool and I went crazy, but that is not me.

“The worst punishment is going through what I’m experiencing now. If I see that there’s no chance of me returning to football again, then I will try something else.”

Pepe is expected to be handed a significant suspension and fine by the league and by his own club, which could effectively end his season and Madrid career - especially if the new administration decides to give him the axe.

KS Leong, Goal.com

http://goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/04/23/1224558/real-madrid-defender-pepe-i-have-no-desire-to-return-to-football

hater
04-25-2009, 12:01 PM
since when they allow mules to be professional futbol players?

DAF86
04-25-2009, 12:23 PM
The real bitch is Marcelo

az4ipoyITd8

Brazilian football players doing what they're supossed to do, nothing new to see here.

resistanze
04-25-2009, 12:48 PM
Brazilian football players doing what they're supossed to do, nothing new to see here.
Lemme guess, Diaz is Argentinian? :lol

Marcelo is a pussy though, but not because he's Brazilian.

DAF86
04-25-2009, 12:52 PM
Lemme guess, Diaz is Argentinian? :lol

Marcelo is a pussy though, but not because he's Brazilian.

Don't forget Pepe.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-25-2009, 12:54 PM

WTF?? I realize you can't help being an idiot argie homer most of the time, but to give it a shot once in a while wouldn't fucking kill you!

Marcelo may be a bitch, but him being Brazilian has nothing to do with it. Stop talking out of your ass once in a while, it will do you (and the rest of the Argies in this forum) a lot of good!

resistanze
04-25-2009, 12:59 PM
Don't forget Pepe.

Also a moron, but not because he's Brazilian...Just like Maradona wasn't a fat crackhead because he was Argentinian.

DAF86
04-25-2009, 01:07 PM
WTF?? I realize you can't help being an idiot argie homer most of the time, but to give it a shot once in a while wouldn't fucking kill you!

Marcelo may be a bitch, but him being Brazilian has nothing to do with it. Stop talking out of your ass once in a while, it will do you (and the rest of the Argies in this forum) a lot of good!

:rolleyes I guess some people can't take jokes. I've said many times in a lot of different threads that generalizations are stupid. Of course Pepe beign Brazilian doesn't make him a bitch I was just fucking around.

http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv104/COCHIfz/MJZ16342.gif

DAF86
04-25-2009, 01:08 PM
:rolleyes I guess some people can't take jokes. I've said many times in a lot of different threads that generalizations are stupid. Of course Pepe beign Brazilian doesn't make him a bitch I was just fucking around.

And give me an example of me beign a blind Argie homer.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-25-2009, 01:12 PM

word of advise, if you don't know how to be facetious or sarcastic in a forum in a way that is readily apparent... then don't.

Not everyone knows your posting history, so how exactly are we supposed to know a post, like the one above, is a joke if you don't explain that it is?

I'll take a chill pill when you learn to be funny...

DAF86
04-25-2009, 01:20 PM
word of advise, if you don't know how to be facetious or sarcastic in a forum in a way that is readily apparent... then don't.

Not everyone knows your posting history, so how exactly are we supposed to know a post, like the one above, is a joke if you don't explain that it is?

I'll take a chill pill when you learn to be funny...

I just wait for "Internet avenging guys" to call me out to explain it.

Bukefal
04-25-2009, 02:55 PM
yeah he really is a bitch, he said he was shocked by himself and even considering quitting football. :P

lefty
04-25-2009, 04:49 PM
As a Real Madrid fan, I'm disgusted

Fuck you Pepe :flipoff

DAF86
04-25-2009, 06:26 PM
Lol Pepe isn't even Brazilian :lol

SAtown
04-25-2009, 07:54 PM
Lol Pepe isn't even Brazilian :lol

Did you just figure that one out?

DAF86