PDA

View Full Version : I PROVE What I Say is True Once Again!!!!

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-25-2009, 01:08 PM
I tell you fucking idiots over and over it ALL LIES from US media about these players not get paid in Europe and that there is no rules about this. I say OVER AND OVER if ANY team do this they will be banned. And that this means ALL fucking US media reports says otherwise is PURE LIES.

Now I have proof you fucking dumbasses.

http://www.sportando.net/eng/italia/seriea/1770/fiba_banned_avellino_from_registering_new_players. html

FIBA banned Avellino from registering new players
by Redazione Sportando - 25/04/2009, 14:57 0 Commenti

SerieA

Avellino has to pay a large amount of money to Burlacu or will risk the registration in next Italian Serie A.

FIBA sent a letter to Air Avellino banning the Italian club from registering new players. The reason, as reported by Gazzetta.it, is a prosecution made by Romanian player Catalin Burlacu (last season in Avellino) who has seen his salary cut. Last 6th of February a judgment passed by arbitration obliged Avellino to pay €84.360 to the player plus €10.000 for legal costs. The forward has never had the money so FIBA fined Scandone for other €15.000 to be paid by 20th of April. And even before that date, Avellino did not pay the forward so FIBA banned the club from registering new players.

If the club, which has already made mea culpa and promised to pay Burlacu in the next week, will not pay, may also not be able to play Italian Serie A next season.

So now all you fucking liars can burn in hell, once again Kill Bill is proved as TRUTH TELLER and you as LIARS.

romain.star
04-25-2009, 01:14 PM
right now i don't give a shit about it

Summers
04-25-2009, 01:19 PM
right now i don't give a shit about it

KBP, it's playoff time. What kind of line do you expect from Duncan tonight?

SAtown
04-25-2009, 01:35 PM
I tell you fucking idiots over and over it ALL LIES from US media about these players not get paid in Europe and that there is no rules about this. I say OVER AND OVER if ANY team do this they will be banned. And that this means ALL fucking US media reports says otherwise is PURE LIES.

What's funny is that no one even reads or cares what you write on ST.

romain.star
04-25-2009, 01:46 PM
KBP, it's playoff time. What kind of line do you expect from Duncan tonight?

is this KBP guy from Greece? if so, i guess he is one of those crazy dude who throw coins and bottles on the floor during pana games...

As for TD, he's rested, hungry and angry so a 18 pts, 15 rbds, 3 assists and 3 blocks line would be fine

Summers
04-25-2009, 01:55 PM
is this KBP guy from Greece? if so, i guess he is one of those crazy dude who throw coins and bottles on the floor during pana games...

As for TD, he's rested, hungry and angry so a 18 pts, 15 rbds, 3 assists and 3 blocks line would be fine

KBP would say a dead spectator here and there only proves how passionate Greeks are about basketball and he'd call you a fucking idiot for not knowing that. He wouldn't comment on the TD speculation because he doesn't know anything about the Spurs.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-25-2009, 02:02 PM
KBP would say a dead spectator here and there only proves how passionate Greeks are about basketball and he'd call you a fucking idiot for not knowing that. He wouldn't comment on the TD speculation because he doesn't know anything about the Spurs.

Duncan has bad knees. Bowen is washed up. Spurs are old and there is no Manu. Bonner, Oberto, Thomas, Vaughn, Udoka fucking sucks ass.

I know Spurs.

Summers
04-25-2009, 02:16 PM
Duncan has bad knees. Bowen is washed up. Spurs are old and there is no Manu. Bonner, Oberto, Thomas, Vaughn, Udoka fucking sucks ass.

I know Spurs.

There's a book called "How to win friends and influence people."