PDA

View Full Version : This series is simply the product of the coaching so far...

sook
04-25-2009, 02:06 PM
And If i ever hear "The guards are to blame for Yao playing crappy" ever again i don't know what I'll do. We had Artest who played within the offense as ever and Brooks looking to get other guys going early on. Thank God Scola stepped up because as usual, Mr Houdini who has a good game every once in a while disappears once again.

3-6 last game
2-7 today.

Sorry but that is completely unacceptable. They tried plenty to get him the ball, but if the Pussy won't seal his man off and Demand it, not even the best offensive game can get him the ball.

I have criticized adelman in the past but his rotations were just brilliant today. He took Roy out of the game by creating a vacuum in the paint at all times and forcing Roy to shoot, fortunately, he was back to his crappy shooting. He realized that Outlaw simply had no postup game and put the 6'1 but super strong PG Kyle lowry who gave up 8 inches and Outlaw could not score on him once.

And what is all this nonsense with the twin towers? Is Nate Mcmillan serious? You don't need a giant weak side help defender on Yao. He won't be able to catch the lob once with any sort of PF or C fronting him. If you have Pryz and Oden in at the same time it really hurts your offensive game as well. And props to him for not giving the ball to his best player more, Rude Fernandez.

I don't care what you guys say, apart from game 1 Yao has been nonexistant.

Darthkiller
04-25-2009, 02:07 PM
mcmilian sux, outlaw 31 minutes, rudy 22 mintues