PDA

View Full Version : Terry

Ghazi
04-25-2009, 04:20 PM
Jeez, if momentum is real, talking about sucking the life out of the team w/ the blown layup and turnover resulting in 6 parker points off threes.

3-12 shooting too ugh

Basketballgirl25
04-25-2009, 04:25 PM
maybe he is happy, he got 6th man of the year award or whatever haha. I know I've watched a lot of players do something good and then they start doing bad. Happened to Kidd when he was on the Nets a couple times, so I kind of thought I might see this happen

poop
04-25-2009, 04:29 PM
i swear hes the cockiest player in the NBA, he thinks hes fucking kobe bryant or something the way he carries himself, talks, and his little boastful antics...what a delusional little turtle headed shit smear.

Basketballgirl25
04-25-2009, 05:18 PM
i swear hes the cockiest player in the NBA, he thinks hes fucking kobe bryant or something the way he carries himself, talks, and his little boastful antics...what a delusional little turtle headed shit smear.

I think he is one of the players I hate most, deff when he does that JET thing, my god I hate that i'd much rather go to jail and after what he said about the Nets after his team lost to them in December I've hated him:ihit:ihit

Brickhouse
04-25-2009, 05:47 PM
Dirk and Terry are a pair of pansies. They've played like girls most of the series. They should buy their teammates expensive gifts for carrying their asses so far.

BlackSwordsMan
04-25-2009, 05:53 PM
faggot terry!

Basketballgirl25
04-25-2009, 05:55 PM
Dirk and Terry are a pair of pansies. They've played like girls most of the series. They should buy their teammates expensive gifts for carrying their asses so far.

Didn't Dirk suck in the playoffs last year as well? or was that Kidd?

Brickhouse
04-25-2009, 05:59 PM
Didn't Dirk suck in the playoffs last year as well? or was that Kidd?

Dirk was 27/11 against the Hornets. Guess it's too much to expect him to show up for the playoffs twice in a row.

endrity
04-25-2009, 06:09 PM
Terry, and especially Dirk are being aggresively double-teamed. pop watched the tape from the GS series. There is a reason why Howard has a highway to the basket everytime and Kidd is always open for three.

Rogue
04-25-2009, 07:57 PM
I missed the game, how many players did Terry nutt punch?
unfortunately you're not one of the players that got nut punched by Jet, I really don't know what makes you love JET so much, his face doesn't look as nice as D-Whistle's IMHO. It's unreasonable for you to cuckold your husband I think. Oh, he also has affairs, good revenge.http://www.thesunblog.com/sports/archives/wade.jpg

We still can ensure JET is not as good looking as Wade even with his face half-disguised.

Rogue
04-25-2009, 08:07 PM
Having fantasies again with interracial relationships? Getting your rocks off eh?
don't unfold your cover that disguises your racist entity, son, that will get you banned. The most beautiful people in this world are just two black persons, Halle Berry and D Wade, though their ages are separated by over a decade.

mavs>spurs2
04-25-2009, 08:12 PM
:lol

mavs>spurs2
04-25-2009, 08:19 PM
So, your rocks are off now?

You're a fat beaner, and you're starting to bore me. Either quit getting bitchsmacked up and down this board repeatedly by anyone and everyone or go back to the Spurs forum where it's safe. They moderate that forum alot more closely, you know.