PDA

View Full Version : Now we know how Rockets fans felt :(

SpursGO
04-25-2009, 04:53 PM
you cant win a series with only 2 players(tony/TD - T-mac/Yao)

but with that said :flag::lobt:

DMX7
04-25-2009, 05:08 PM
That's why we have to get rid of manu because he isn't ever going to be healthy for a long playoff run. We saw that big time last year.

DAF86
04-25-2009, 05:17 PM
That's why we have to get rid of manu because he isn't ever going to be healthy for a long playoff run. We saw that big time last year.

Good luck trying to find a Ginobili kind of player under his salary.

DMX7
04-25-2009, 05:19 PM
Good luck trying to find a Ginobili kind of player under his salary.

Ginobili of the past or present? I can find a player for $10+ million that's better than a guy playing injured or sitting on a bench.

Manu was a great player but its over for him. We saw what he looks like injured last year and it wasnt good.

DAF86
04-25-2009, 05:20 PM
Ginobili of the past or present? I can find a player for $10+ million that's better than a guy playing injured or sitting on a bench.

Manu was a great player but its over for him. We saw what he looks like injured last year and it wasnt good.

I think you should give him at least one more season before saying he's done.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-25-2009, 05:25 PM
I think Manu has one more good-great season in him (based on the fact that in January when he played enough games he was looking pretty darn goood.) After that who knows.

DMX7
04-25-2009, 05:30 PM
I think you should give him at least one more season before saying he's done.

I have a lot of doubt but the Spurs are almost certainly going to give him one more season. He is making $11 million in the last year of his contract so its not like anyone is going to give us anything good for him.

Spursmania
04-25-2009, 05:39 PM

How do you know he's never going to be healthy for a playoffs. I mean the guy just got hurt in the summer and it carried over. Duncan was hurt one playoffs as was D. Robinson. Manu has the heart of a lion and isn't it more evident than ever watching the energy from the guys now that we need him?

Spursmania
04-25-2009, 05:40 PM
I can't even watch the game. It's too depressing to see a Mav team beat us.:depressed

Spursmania
04-25-2009, 05:41 PM
But, I do agree that we have got to get rid of a lot of guys. Minus the big three, assuming Manu is healthy this year.

spurtech09
04-25-2009, 06:03 PM
manu still has enough for the SA spurs....manu will be back

Amarelooms
04-25-2009, 06:05 PM
I can't even watch the game. It's too depressing to see a Mav team beat us.:depressed

This Mavs team would have beat the Spurs the past 2 years as well..with or without Manu. Ya'll just lucky the Mavs couldn't advance far enough :elephant

DMX7
04-25-2009, 06:06 PM
This Mavs team would have beat the Spurs the past 2 years as well..with or without Manu. Ya'll just lucky the Mavs couldn't advance far enough :elephant

lol.:lol