PDA

View Full Version : Bonner and Finley are sissy cuckolds

baseline bum
04-25-2009, 05:49 PM
Try hitting one of those open threes, sons.

ducks
04-25-2009, 05:50 PM
I feel bad for duncan,bowen and tp tonight

braeden0613
04-25-2009, 05:51 PM
we gotta have some aggressive offseason moves

holcs50
04-25-2009, 05:54 PM
Umm, why did we lose?? hmm? we have a fire crotch fagget on our team that plays crunch minutes...he's slow on rotations, can't jump, can't score besides an occasional, is ugly as fuck and would be a disgrace to start even on the worst teams in the league. Along with that in crunch time we have finley and boner chucking up 3's instead of posting TD like we've ALWAYS done in close games in the playoffs and that's why we've been so good. GTFO spurs FO and GTFO our bench-bonner,finley,oberto,kt, even mason who is HIGHLY overrated. GTFO

Spurs Brazil
04-25-2009, 05:54 PM
Agree and Mason Jr too

DMX7
04-25-2009, 05:55 PM
I thought Bonner was getting too much blame but not anymore. He is bad.

SpursFan0728
04-25-2009, 05:55 PM
Is so sad to see Finley create his own shot. My fucking 18 year old brother could create it better than Finley.

Step back 3 with 30 sec to go? fuck that

Borosai
04-25-2009, 05:58 PM
The role players just aren't. It's sad to watch. Changes are needed, regardless of whether or not the Mavs choke away this 3-1 lead.

Emeyin
04-25-2009, 06:00 PM
Damn, I'm so pissed off right now.

Silverheart80
04-25-2009, 06:03 PM
I will be so happy the day Bonner isn't a Spur. He's the epitome of un-clutch. Right in there with Charles Smith in Spurs history, for lack of clutch.

And when Bonner's covering Novitzki, he makes him look he's got Michael Jordan's first step.....as soon as Novitzki takes a single step, Bonner's already beaten and playing from behind.

loveforthegame
04-25-2009, 06:06 PM
Bonner pissed me off because he passed up so many open shots with stupid pump fakes. Udoka was just as guilty.

Mason was a scared little boy and wouldn't shoot.

Finley will shoot at least.

mingus
04-25-2009, 06:21 PM
you can add Mason Jr. to that group as well . he can't D up .

our ideal line-up in this series is with Tp, Hill, Bowen, TD, Gooden . that's a good mix of offense and defense .

Bonner is alright when he's on Dirk , but his rebounding is so bad to say the least that it negates anything else he does . second chance points killed us . the moment he came in in the fourth , the Spurs started giving up defensive rebounds . he's got no hops . it's ironic they call him the " red rocket " when he can't even lift off . and when he does it's usually for nothing .

Finley either lets his man go right by him ( although there were a few times in the fourth where his man stayed in front of him surprisingly ) , or fouls him . same with Mason Jr. and did Mason Jr. score this game ? not that i can remember ... same with Finley ... they were both no shows on offense , which is what their sole purpose is .

Hill should've been in the rotation since the start of the series . his defense was great and he played well on offense even though he was never really that involved other than on skip passes . the moment he came into the game today , we started catching up . if there is any glimmer , any hope for the Spurs in this series it's him and his re-emergence . but i seriously doubt that's enough .

i'm going to latch on to anything i can though .

GrandeDavid
03-28-2011, 09:59 PM
bump bonner & jefferson single handedly lost this game as long as bonner & jefferson get playing time spurs will not win

I think I agree with you. I love how Jefferson finally hits a shot...a meaningless three after the loss had already long been secured. Lol lol

hater
03-28-2011, 09:59 PM
yup changes are needed.

Play more Green, Splitter.

Make Bonner and RJ the 11th and 12th man.

4>0rings
03-28-2011, 10:37 PM
yup changes are needed.

Play more Green, Splitter.

Make Bonner and RJ the 11th and 12th man.
Agreed, Splitter needs to get every single minute alloted to Bonner.

skinsfan1
03-28-2011, 10:39 PM
Bonner sucked ass tonight. No hustle and missed shots. pure suck tonight

Rummpd
03-29-2011, 08:12 AM
Bonner is not a sissy he just is a streaky one dimensional player and if he is not hitting threes would rather have Novak out there to do that.