PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on our beloved Mavs tonightI

Ghazi
04-25-2009, 05:54 PM
I don't feel like elaborating. For some reason, I'm not happy about this loss.

Props to Josh, kidd, and the role players

Dirk and Terry with a fucking shameful, pitifully passive, horribly inefficient performances. Words cannot describe how terrible they were this game.

Dirk being pathetically passive, stupid turnovers

Terry bricking it the fuck up, stupid turnovers.

It all seemed mental. I refuse to give the Spurs defense that much credit. No fucking D is good enough to hold Dirk to 9 shots.

I dunno what it was, it honestly felt mental. Shame. Did 2006 fuck with our heads that bad?

I normally don't hate on Dirk, but this was shameless. I wonder what the FUCK was going through his head today. This isn't the preseason, Christ.

But I'm calm down, a win is a win. But my God what the fuck Dirk/JET?

Pelicans78
04-25-2009, 05:56 PM
I wish David West would have taken only 9 shots today. Maybe it was good Dirk only got 9 shots. Sometimes bad shots can lead to easy buckets for the other teams. Still, good win for the Mavs. Parker had 40+, but the Mavs guarded the 3-point shooters.

Brickhouse
04-25-2009, 05:58 PM
Wow first Ghazi post I agree with.

Dirk and Terry just playing like the playoff pussies they are, no surprises here.

Amarelooms
04-25-2009, 05:59 PM
Dirk is playing like shit...not being aggressive. He should back down ANYONE trying to defend him and get a close shot. No sure how they won with him and Terry playing like ass :elephant

poop
04-25-2009, 06:00 PM
the decrepid spurs are making the Mavs look like the Lakers. enjoy it while it lasts mavs fans

Mugen
04-25-2009, 06:02 PM
you guys are really surprised that dirk plays like a pussy in the playoffs?

he did start a little earlier than expected this year, but at least all your role players have stepped up.

Amarelooms
04-25-2009, 06:03 PM

he did start a little earlier than expected this year, but at least all your role players have stepped up.

Duncan is playing like ass too. Dirk >>>> Duncan now...we all know that loser :elephant

Brickhouse
04-25-2009, 06:05 PM

Dirk averages 25/11 in the playoffs, so yes I expect him to play better. He's just being a passive piece of shit that's deferring to his teammates or as he likes to call it 'not forcing anything'

Terry was a one-season wonder, as I always expected.

Mugen
Duncan is playing like ass too. Dirk >>>> Duncan now...we all know that loser :elephant

yeah duncan has two bad knees, and dirk has hurt pinky finger on his left.

my bad.

Muser

Dirk is actually 100%.

Ghazi
04-25-2009, 06:06 PM
Hell yes I'm surprised Dirk only took 9 fucking shots?

At least in Golden State 25 PT loss, when he took 13 shots, he had a "reason" to mail it in with Jackson going ape shit from the 3.

His role players, Josh, and Kidd stepped up and he still seemed mentally disengaged or some shit.

I wish I knew what was going on in his head.

I wouldn't call Dirk a habitual playoff underachiever, 25/11 averages, has been big many times with except to a few series.

This was terrible though.

Maybe we should cut the FO some slack :lol considering role player performance.

Same w/ the Kidd trade, he was magnificent today.

monosylab1k
04-25-2009, 06:08 PM
I don't even understand how the Mavs won this game. Once again, this wasn't the Mavs playing well, this was San Antonio playing worse.

monosylab1k
04-25-2009, 06:08 PM
we're gonna get swept by Denver.

Brickhouse
04-25-2009, 06:13 PM

Let's not get ahead of ourselves...Spurs could make a comeback. How long do you expect JJ fucking Barea, Hollins and Damp to carry this team because the two best players are pulling their best Peja act.

Basketballgirl25
04-25-2009, 06:13 PM

at least mavs can say they made it to the second round if they will be playing Denver

:clap

redzero
04-25-2009, 06:15 PM
Denver has to beat Christ Paul first.

Mugen
04-25-2009, 06:16 PM

thats better than losing to the mavs in the first round, haha

Basketballgirl25
04-25-2009, 06:17 PM
Denver has to beat Christ Paul first.

well mavs have to beat spurs first as well:lol

endrity
04-25-2009, 06:17 PM
I actually liked Dirk's patience today. Terry played like shit, but there is a reason Howard has a highway to the basket as well as Kidd being open for three everytime.

Basketballgirl25
04-25-2009, 06:19 PM
I actually liked Dirk's patience today. Terry played like shit, but there is a reason Howard has a highway to the basket as well as Kidd being open for three everytime.

Dirk played alright today, but if the mavs expect to make it past the second round i think he needs to start playing much better then he has been

polysylab1k
04-25-2009, 06:22 PM

Fuck yeah we will. Without Devin Harris Christ and Pope Desagana Diop to lock down Billups and Nene, we'll lose every game by 20+

endrity
04-25-2009, 06:23 PM
Well you guys are throwing two at him every single time, Pop watched the Golden State tape well. Dallas doesn't have a lot of good three point shooters, but at least Howard is going to the basket and Kidd had a good game today. Plus look at all the offensive rebounds Dallas is getting because of the fact that there are two people covering Dirk on the perimeter. Dallas is playing it smart, I like it.

The best way to beat that double team would be to involve him in much more pick and rolls with Terry, but since Terry is not shooting well right now, that doesn't help much.

polysylab1k
04-25-2009, 06:23 PM
Dirk played alright today, but if the mavs expect to make it past the second round i think he needs to start playing much better then he has been

Dirk is an underachieving, choking ass pussy who will never win shit. Dirk's grandpa probably choked on Hitlers big nazi cock. Hopefully Cuban will consider Dirk for KG this offseason

Brickhouse
04-25-2009, 06:26 PM
Dirk is getting flustered by the doubles just like what happened in the GS series.

At least this time, his teammates have stepped up their games, except for Terry who probably let that 6th man award get to his head.

redzero
04-25-2009, 06:53 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b184/redzero/dirktimmy2copy.jpg

mavs>spurs2
04-25-2009, 06:59 PM
Really..? :rollin:rollin:rollin

Duncan playing like ass is still better than Dirks best.

Speaking of ass, did you ever take Rogue's advice and wipe up your shit?

Dr House
04-25-2009, 07:00 PM
This series reminds me of a food chain.

Both of these teams will fight to the death only so that the winner will be absolutely destroyed and humiliated by Denver.

And then Denver will then be eaten alive in four games to the superior Lakeshow.

redzero
04-25-2009, 07:01 PM
This series reminds me of a food chain.

Both of these teams will fight to the death only so that the winner will be absolutely destroyed and humiliated by Denver.

And then Denver will then be eaten alive in four games to the superior Lakeshow.

Denver has to beat Christ Paul and Peja Stojakobrick first.

Mugen
04-25-2009, 07:04 PM

im pretty sure peja plays for denver.

redzero
04-25-2009, 07:06 PM
im pretty sure peja plays for denver.

Then he must hate his teammate, Carmelo Anthony. Even though Carmelo scored his points, Peja hassled him the entire game.

lol at a man as slow as molasses stealing the ball from Carmelo.

mavs>spurs2
04-25-2009, 07:08 PM
Who?

Don't pretend you didn't see how Rogue owned your ass :lol

Even timvp laughed

Pelicans78
04-25-2009, 07:10 PM
Dirk was very efficient. He didn't force bad shots unlike David West today allowing the Mavs to have pretty good ball movement. Plus, he grabbed 13 boards. Take away Terry's shooting, the team shot 45% from the field. Sometimes forcing bad shots can lead to transition opportunities for the other team. Dirk had an efficient game.

redzero
04-25-2009, 07:12 PM
David West played like a moron. Instead of grabbing rebounds, he knocked them out to Nuggets players. He needs to get a post game, so he can grab a board and jam it into everybody's faces.

Pelicans78
04-25-2009, 07:19 PM
David West played like a moron. Instead of grabbing rebounds, he knocked them out to Nuggets players. He needs to get a post game, so he can grab a board and jam it into everybody's faces.

He's so perimeter oriented on offense and defense, he's never in position to rebound. That's why he and Peja should never be in the game together without a center because our defense and rebounding will stink.

polysylab1k
04-25-2009, 07:28 PM
Christ Paul and Peja Stojakobrick live on fluke shots, die on fluke shots.

Kori Ellis
04-25-2009, 07:30 PM

Go log back into your regular screen name, or they will all be deleted. People are getting tired of the copycat act and I'm getting tired of reading them PMs about it.

redzero
04-25-2009, 07:34 PM

Fluke shots? Paul and Peja never shoot fluke shots?

hy6AQAEUG3s

This, however, is all skill.