PDA

View Full Version : [Ball Don't lie] Behind the Boxscore / So much for Tlong's reff theory

sook
04-25-2009, 06:41 PM
There was a lot not to like about this game. Dick Bavetta's crew continued to let defenses get away with rough, foul-laden play under the guise of "jostling for position," and coupled with Houston's continued refusal to understand that it boasts a 7-6 guy with skills in the low post, this completely took Yao Ming out of the game. Sure, he missed a few turnaround jumpers, but you try hitting them while getting a two-armed shove in the back as you leave your feet. Kind of helps to deny the whole "squaring your shoulders"-thing. I hate this. If Yao did that to Joel Przybilla on the other end, the Houston center would have fouled out by halftime. I don't blame Joel for anything, it's his job to see what he can get away with, but I wish the post play was cleaned up.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Behind-the-Box-Score-where-Detroit-has-had-it?urn=nba,158932

Apart from this i thought it was alright. The 1st qrtr the rockets got away with 2 flops but other than that it was fine with the exception of what this article is talking about.

What i find most ironic is Tlong thinks we pay the reffs :lol

Roxsfan
04-25-2009, 07:30 PM
don't jinx it you know, we might get swept by the FailGayzers............:lmao

Welcome to HELL :lmao