PDA

View Full Version : Handed us a win, but we passed on it.

Flux451
04-25-2009, 06:47 PM
What a frustrating loss. I seriously almost cried (not really). With such an amazing performance by TP, I felt bad for the dude. What an awesome performance but even Kobe couldn't win this thing for us. The rest of our team played decent defense but we looked nervous on offense. Maybe it was cuz TP took over. who knows? We threw this game away.
They shot 38%, had 15 turnovers, were extremely careless and we couldn't help but make too many mental errors...not a lot but just enough when all of our weapons aren't available.
Bonner needs to hit the road. I still don't understand why he is still out there. His T-Rex arms should render him DNP from playing the front court.
George where the fuck and why the fuck haven't I play Hill shoved a 100% from the arc up Pops ass. A little too late coach.
It has been a good season though. The only thing that really stands out is extremely inconsistent coaching by Pop.
Our team is metamorphisizing. We can't expect the same Spurs defense of yesteryear. We have to play with the pack and get more athletic.
I wouldn't have thought we made it this far with the injuries, but our team remained persistent.
:flag:

new_N_town
04-25-2009, 06:49 PM
i felt like a jerk when i left the sports bar where i was watchin the game with my parker jersey:(:(:(

Flux451
04-25-2009, 07:14 PM
i felt like a jerk when i left the sports bar where i was watchin the game with my parker jersey:(:(:(

Better then wearing a Bonner jersey.

wildbill2u
04-25-2009, 09:41 PM

Man, you should have worn that jersey with PRIDE. That young man was a warrior out there today.

He carried a bunch of useless teammates on his back but couldn't make them play as a team or up to their capabilities. (such as they are)

stealthjbravo
04-25-2009, 10:03 PM
Man, you should have worn that jersey with PRIDE. That young man was a warrior out there today.

He carried a bunch of useless teammates on his back but couldn't make them play as a team or up to their capabilities. (such as they are)

TP played his heart out. His teammates are a bunch of limp dick motherfuckers that dont deserve to share the court with him