PDA

View Full Version : Why is Duncan always injured when he plays the Mavs?

nsrammstein
04-25-2009, 07:33 PM
I mean seriously every single time that the Mavs play the Spurs Tim Duncan is injured. Old fuck needs to retire because he's more brittle than a fucking light bulb

pauls931
04-25-2009, 07:42 PM
Because his true goal in life it to make sure the suns never win a title. He has no purpose this year since the suns didn't make the playoffs.

mavs>spurs2
04-25-2009, 07:45 PM
TD is overrated IMO. Flame on

mavs>spurs2
04-25-2009, 07:51 PM
I said TD is overrated, not "who needs 4 rings." Learn to read, faggot

BUMP
04-25-2009, 07:52 PM
Yeah who needs 4 rings. I like the mav man mentality.

Spur Fan IQ is dropping faster than a hooker's pants during this series.

I guess we literally fucked you guys so bad in this series ur becoming stupid

mavs>spurs2
04-25-2009, 08:02 PM
Yes because getting 4 rings is being overrated... and it's 4 rings FAGGOT. Damn you're stupid.

Oh no, I didn't capitalize FAGGOT!

Hey, remember that time I called it that we would win today and you'd be on the verge of suicide? Was I right, or was I right?

mavs>spurs2
04-25-2009, 08:07 PM
Yeah you didn't do it right so don't bother posting anymore.

:lmao @ me not being on your level because I didn't capitalize faggot. You do know that the original phrase was invented by findog, and it goes

4 rings, faggot!

Notice faggot isn't capitalized. Damn, Bump is right your IQ is dropping fast. Too many suicidal thoughts interrupting your line of thinking.

mavs>spurs2
04-25-2009, 08:09 PM
Why are you still alive? I'm looking for that headline on the SA news "Spur fan Kills Self After Online Bullying"

Rogue
04-25-2009, 08:21 PM
Grabbing another mavs fans cock and jerking for him again I see.

4 rings FAGGOT!
your post is a waste of cable space, you can use it to clean your ass though. But I personally think you should clean your mouth before cleaning your ass, unlike what you usually do, though that can be an excuse for you to talk trash.

cnyc3
04-25-2009, 08:58 PM
http://www.cartype.com/pics/121/full/audi_logo_1.jpg

BlackSwordsMan
04-25-2009, 08:59 PM
audi, faggots!

lil_penny
04-25-2009, 09:05 PM
audi, faggots!

Audi lol... that's actually pretty funny... from now on only audi signs, no more "four rings faggots".. haha

sook
04-25-2009, 09:27 PM
I said TD is overrated, not "who needs 4 rings." Learn to read, faggot

LMFAO...

Did you just say TD was overrated? :lol:lol:lol
http://blog.wired.com/underwire/images/2007/05/05/icanhascheezburger.jpg

dirk4mvp
04-25-2009, 09:58 PM
Congrats to the Spurs victory with a injured Duncan :toast

poop
04-25-2009, 11:52 PM
Duncan '98-99 = completely unstoppable on offense and defense. Olajuwon-like. best player in the NBA/world.

Duncan '00-'03 post-injury lost his athleticism, but smarts and fundamental skills still = huge numbers/effectiveness/top 3 players in NBA/world.

Duncan '04-'07 = slow and no athleticism left, but still = smarts and fundamental skill that can lead a team with good support.

Duncan '08-current = hobbled by perpetual injury/age, still has smarts/fundamental skill but age/lack of athleticism = can still put up decent numbers but physically severely limited. :(

Jacob1983
04-25-2009, 11:58 PM
Because he plays like at least 90 to 100 games a season including the playoffs. And not to mention that he isn't exactly a young one. That stuff catches up to you eventually.

nsrammstein
04-26-2009, 12:00 AM
Because he plays like at least 90 to 100 games a season including the playoffs. And not to mention that he isn't exactly a young one. That stuff catches up to you eventually.

Then why are you sperms fans complaining that he's injured? It's just a natural aging process.

poop
04-26-2009, 12:09 AM
ever since 2000 he hasnt been the same. but still, he has managed many NBA titles. when the Mavs win a title, then you guys can join us in conversation.

nsrammstein
04-26-2009, 12:17 AM
ever since 2000 he hasnt been the same. but still, he has managed many NBA titles. when the Mavs win a title, then you guys can join us in conversation.

I don't understand sperm fans, since when does History change what's happening in the present? are those 4 championships the spurs won seasons ago, going to change the current PRESENT fact that the spurs are down 3-1?

Will those 4 championships help the Sperms dislodge the two headed black dildo that the mavs have rammed up the sperms ass?

I don't think so.

dav4463
04-26-2009, 12:21 AM
Duncan '98-99 = completely unstoppable on offense and defense. Olajuwon-like. best player in the NBA/world.

Duncan '00-'03 post-injury lost his athleticism, but smarts and fundamental skills still = huge numbers/effectiveness/top 3 players in NBA/world.

Duncan '04-'07 = slow and no athleticism left, but still = smarts and fundamental skill that can lead a team with good support.

Duncan '08-current = hobbled by perpetual injury/age, still has smarts/fundamental skill but age/lack of athleticism = can still put up decent numbers but physically severely limited. :(

Duncan "present"= still better than Nowitski, just needs a better supporting cast.

himat
04-26-2009, 12:23 AM
Everyone does that. Its what I am doing to Cavs fans now. Yes RIGHT NOW my Pistons are getting trampeled on but then I bring up the fact that the Pistons are a more successful team. I always ask how many titles have you won etc etc.?

Cleveland is a joke to sports. No champions except for the Buckeyes but they are college.

nsrammstein
04-26-2009, 12:24 AM
Duncan "present"= still better than Nowitski, just needs a better supporting cast.

Defense I agree, everything else no. The Mavericks are not sending triple teams to cover duncan like the Spurs are sending to Dirk yet today he hit a big shot for us down the stretch.

nsrammstein
04-26-2009, 12:25 AM
Everyone does that. Its what I am doing to Cavs fans now. Yes RIGHT NOW my Pistons are getting trampeled on but then I bring up the fact that the Pistons are a more successful team. I always ask how many titles have you won etc etc.?

Cleveland is a joke to sports. No champions except for the Buckeyes but they are college.

And again is that championship you won in 04 going to change the fact that the pistons are getting raped by the Cavs?

Sean Cagney
04-26-2009, 12:27 AM
TD is overrated IMO. Flame on

LOL okay 4 rings and two MVP's, yeah he is overrated. He got 32 PPG in 06 INJURED TOO, and beat you guys in two before in great fashion before that, so yeah he is always injured and overrated against you guys? I mean in 06 he gave it his all on that plantar and almost willed them to a win with 40-15 in game 7, yeah he is always injured and overrated. You guys are too much in here, seriously stop the hate TD is a legend and he is hurt this year, but in 06 spite being hurt he went all out and you can respect that even if you ar a hater.

Sean Cagney
04-26-2009, 12:33 AM
I don't understand sperm fans, since when does History change what's happening in the present? are those 4 championships the spurs won seasons ago, going to change the current PRESENT fact that the spurs are down 3-1?

Will those 4 championships help the Sperms dislodge the two headed black dildo that the mavs have rammed up the sperms ass?

I don't think so.
When TIM retires he will have 4 or maybe 5 rings, when Dirk or any of your gusy retire they will have 0! So yes ask them if it matters then in the long run, I would bet it would matter to them as players. You caught the Spurs at a bad time this year and hurt up and probably will win it and GET CRUSHED BY LA and not win shyt, so what did you win again? NOT a damn thing, same thing same year. I guess if Tim is overrated your team is not rated, period.

nsrammstein
04-26-2009, 12:37 AM
When TIM retires he will have 4 or maybe 5 rings, when Dirk or any of your gusy retire they will have 0! So yes ask them if it matters then in the long run, I would bet it would matter to them as players. You caught the Spurs at a bad time this year and hurt up and probably will win it and GET CRUSHED BY LA and not win shyt, so what did you win again? NOT a damn thing, same thing same year. I guess if Tim is overrated your team is not rated, period.

Sperm fan clearly losing his cool. First of all I didn't say Duncan was overrated and second I never said that championships did not matter, and since you can see the future so can I!! And I can see that the Spurs are done and that all you have left to chew on are those asterisk championships the spurs won.

Dr House
04-26-2009, 12:52 AM
The winner of this series is just going to be fodder for the mighty Lakers.

If you think about it, the 14 time champions are responsible for wrecking every Western Conference team directly and indirectly.

We all saw what we did to Portland and Sacramento, kept the Spurs from repeating, caused Phoenix and Dallas to make panic trades that ruined their franchises, we always curbstomp Utah, the Hornets know they are no match so they are gonna rebuild.

God, it must suck living in the shadow of the Lakers and their 14 rings. I've always said this and I will continue to say it but most fans would rather see the Lakers FAIL then their team to SUCCEED.

poop
04-26-2009, 01:01 AM

If you think about it, the 14 time champions are responsible for wrecking every Western Conference team directly and indirectly.

We all saw what we did to Portland and Sacramento, kept the Spurs from repeating, caused Phoenix and Dallas to make panic trades that ruined their franchises, we always curbstomp Utah, the Hornets know they are no match so they are gonna rebuild.

God, it must suck living in the shadow of the Lakers and their 14 rings. I've always said this and I will continue to say it but most fans would rather see the Lakers FAIL then their team to SUCCEED.

at least we've won 4 in recent times with the same core including raping you guys a couple times, the Mavs fans talk as if they belong in the conversation as us and you guys after regular season/first round wins hhahhaahahahajjajajaajjahahahaha

daslicer
04-26-2009, 01:03 AM

:lol You really are a tool aren't you? The spurs also prevented your almighty franchise from doing an historical 4 peat back in '03 which is an opportunity your "almighty" franchise will probably never get again.

mavs>spurs2
04-26-2009, 01:09 AM
:lol You really are a tool aren't you? The spurs also prevented your almighty franchise from doing an historical 4 peat back in '03 which is an opportunity your "almighty" franchise will probably never get again.

Probably time to get off the drugs when you're arguing with a troll imitating another poster :lol

Sean Cagney
04-26-2009, 01:12 AM
Sperm fan clearly losing his cool. First of all I didn't say Duncan was overrated and second I never said that championships did not matter, and since you can see the future so can I!! And I can see that the Spurs are done and that all you have left to chew on are those asterisk championships the spurs won.
LOL at 4 titles being asterisk titles, hahahahahha you mad? YOU MAD???????? HAHAAHAAHAAHH yeah right. They won 4 damn titles, it stand at that, they beat who they had to beat man get over it. I am not mad at all, why would I be mad over that? I am blessed as a fan to see that there, to see a great player as TD is and so on, most will NEVER SEE THAT! Not many will ever see that.

BTW your team is done too, you have been done since you traded away your future PG, whats next? Your team will not win a ring in this league, atleast I got to see 4 titles and you gotta see how many? Hang onto that, the one choked title you could have had but NEVER HAD, yes chew on that man.

Jacob1983
04-26-2009, 01:13 AM
Actually, Cleveland does have a championship. The Indians have won the World Series twice. They haven't won it in forever but they've still won it.

Rogue
04-26-2009, 01:20 AM

To prevent myself talking trash against you, I have to just consider you a novice that doesn't have too much knowledge about the two teams playing in this series.

No one can steal the 14 championships from the Lakers because they were achieved by lakers in the Old years, when the league was still clean from manipulation and scam. But the closet can not keep away the erosion of time and oxygen, even shaq has already become a pure veteran.

Phoenix's collapse wasn't a reaction of Gasol's robbery at all, either directly or indirectly. Marion has been playing bad since the start of 07-08 season, so it was a good move for suns to trade him for Shaq who averages nearly a double double this season, Suns was killed by the nobrain trade with bobcats that fleeced their only two decent defenders and brought them a no-defense player in return.

Lakers would get drought out if they played the suns in the first round, luckily the Lakers got a shade under the armpit of Jazz and managed to avoid the suns.

BUMP
04-26-2009, 01:21 AM
:lol Dr House troll

spursfan09
04-26-2009, 01:55 PM
You guys really aren't that stupid right?

Dirk would be lucky to accomplish half the shit TD has accomplished.

But I know you are joking when you say Timmy needs to retire, I refuse to believe anyone is that stupid.

Ignignokt
04-26-2009, 03:40 PM
Duncan's Prime>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stephen Jackson>>Dirk's MVP year.

TampaDude
04-26-2009, 03:54 PM

Dr House speaks the truth...nobody is getting by the Lakers in the West this year...deal with it.

We all know it's gonna be Kobe vs. LeBron for the :lobt2: