PDA

View Full Version : Tony Parker, this is YOUR time.

texbumTHElife
03-22-2005, 03:59 AM
Dear Mr. Parker,

This is the situation in a big time players career when they come into their own and show the world what they can do. You put your nose into the air, stroll into battle, light up the competition and ride off into the sunset. You put the ball on the floor and drive it right down there oppositions throat. It has been said and repeated so many times that Tony parker is the "quickest" or "fastest" or the "best finishing" point guard in the NBA. Well lets see it.

I am not saying you dont have it in you kid but if you do then now is when we need it the most. Some people think we traded away the heart of this team when we traded Malik but I think they are wrong. I think you are the pulse of this team. You set the tone.

When you are flashing the back of your jersey to opposing teams guards thats when this team clicks. When you drop your tear drop and double pump your fist thats when this team rolls. When you come off that pick and take that open jumper without hesitation that when this team flys.

By yourself you can take the pressure off of Barry. You can take the strain off of Brown. You can take the responsibility away from Bowen. You can take the doubt away from the doubters.

All I am asking you is for one thing, show me what you got!

slayermin
03-22-2005, 07:05 AM
I would say the pressure is more on Manu. He is the guy that can help us keep our heads above water. I expect Manu to go on a serious run for the rest of the season. I will be disappointed if he doesn't take over. Parker has been incredible lately but Ginobili will be the guy that keeps us in the top two.

Fifteen games left and I would be happy finishing 8-7.

xcoriate
03-22-2005, 07:08 AM
Manu has no excuse not to shoot now. In my mind he is often to passive. I want him taking at least 15 shots per game, thats with TD in. Tony will take his shots, you can count on that.