PDA

View Full Version : Finley,Mason and Bonner, where's your pride and heart?

NRHector
04-25-2009, 09:27 PM
In case you forgot guys you are not playing with the wizards or raptors you are playing with the Spurs, an elite team, the best team this decade.
Stop playing like losers, get your head out of your ass and start playing like the team that you are, the San Antonio Spurs.
Because right now you are making any guy playing basketball on the streets look better than any of you and they don't get pay millions of dollars like you do.

sorry if I offended anyone

cheney212
04-25-2009, 09:30 PM
AMEN: couldnt agree more but wtf r we gonna get from bonner besides lots of min 0 points and horrible defense and 80 fouls

NRHector
04-25-2009, 09:34 PM
AMEN: couldnt agree more but wtf r we gonna get from bonner besides lots of min 0 points and horrible defense and 80 foulsWell since thay are the so call "starters" and is to late to change the rotation, they need to do something to help this team besides just showing up physically

ElNono
04-25-2009, 09:38 PM
They can't create their own shot worth damn. When they put the ball on the floor, I cringe. What's inexcusable is the lack of pride on defense. That said, you're not going to learn how to play D in a game or two. They've been sucking all year long and it's delusional to think they'll start doing any better now.

NRHector
04-25-2009, 09:41 PM
They can't create their own shot worth damn. When they put the ball on the floor, I cringe. What's inexcusable is the lack of pride on defense. That said, you're not going to learn how to play D in a game or two. They've been sucking all year long and it's delusional to think they'll start doing any better now.Once Finley stops bouncing the ball he doesn't know what to do with it, he doesn't even try to get a foul.

NRHector
04-25-2009, 09:41 PM
In the shitter.:tu

HarlemHeat37
04-25-2009, 09:42 PM
it has nothing to do with heart..it has everything to do with Pop..

Bonner is Bonner..he's limited in every aspect of basketball, other than shooting..he has less balls than my mother..

Finley is Finley..he's too old to be covering Josh Howard..Pop just needs to get over him..I know getting over your significant other can be hard, but sometimes you just have to suck it up and move on..

Mason is a good player..we've seen what he's made of..it's tough to get mad at him when Pop puts him as the backup PG and kills the magic he brought in the 1st half of the year..

Spursone
04-25-2009, 10:02 PM
:nope

When Tony Parker scores 43 and Duncan 25 and they still lose tells a lot of the Heart of the rest of the team. Mason?, Bonner? (look at the box score), Gooden and Thomas only played 8 minutes a piece. I cannot fathom why Bonner played so much and did not produce shit.

Yeah, some guys did not show up, but for fucks sake make some adjustments coach Pop!

:bang Gone Spurs Gone!

NRHector
04-25-2009, 10:05 PM
it has nothing to do with heart..it has everything to do with Pop..

Bonner is Bonner..he's limited in every aspect of basketball, other than shooting..he has less balls than my mother..

Finley is Finley..he's too old to be covering Josh Howard..Pop just needs to get over him..I know getting over your significant other can be hard, but sometimes you just have to suck it up and move on..

Mason is a good player..we've seen what he's made of..it's tough to get mad at him when Pop puts him as the backup PG and kills the magic he brought in the 1st half of the year..A rookie by the name of George Hill had more balls,heart and pride

peskypesky
04-25-2009, 10:05 PM
It's not a player's fault if he's not skilled, or he's old, or he can't jump. That's what he is. It's the coach's fault for thinking that a scrub is all of a sudden going to turn into a starter.

Bonner, Mason and Finley are not starter material on any other NBA team. They shouldn't be starting for the Spurs. They should come off the bench. Starters should be Tony, Manu, Bowen, Gooden and Duncan. And since Manu's out, I would have given some of his minutes to Hill to see what he could do.

Johnny RIngo
04-25-2009, 10:08 PM
:nope

When Tony Parker scores 43 and Duncan 25 and they still lose tells a lot of the Heart of the rest of the team. Mason?, Bonner? (look at the box score), Gooden and Thomas only played 8 minutes a piece. I cannot fathom why Bonner played so much and did not produce shit.

Yeah, some guys did not show up, but for fucks sake make some adjustments coach Pop!

:bang Gone Spurs Gone!

Pop has a love affair with guys that do nothing but chuck 3s(Bonner, Finley, Mason). It was painfully obvious, during the reg season, that this Spurs team was overly reliant on the three ball.

NRHector
04-25-2009, 10:09 PM
It's not a player's fault if he's not skilled, or he's old, or he can't jump. That's what he is. It's the coach's fault for thinking that a scrub is all of a sudden going to turn into a starter.

Bonner, Mason and Finley are not starter material on any other NBA team. They shouldn't be starting for the Spurs. They should come off the bench. Starters should be Tony, Manu, Bowen, Gooden and Duncan. And since Manu's out, I would have given some of his minutes to Hill to see what he could do.Well they should think about the team, face Pop and tell him that they should be benched , that will never happened of course, just wishful thinking

spurtech09
04-25-2009, 10:57 PM
No disrespect to yall so called spurs fans....let me see yall jump into the line-up and do a better job....Come finley,mason,and bonner...i still believe in you

HarlemHeat37
04-25-2009, 10:59 PM
Mason is definitely capable of being a starting SG, you guys are exaggerating with that..streak shooters aren't exactly the most consistent guys..

ElNono
04-25-2009, 11:01 PM
Mason is definitely capable of being a starting SG, you guys are exaggerating with that..streak shooters aren't exactly the most consistent guys..

I have absolutely no problem with Mason the offensive Shooting Guard. Even if he's in a slump right now. You know he's got a quick release, and he can make shots. I do, however, have a problem with Mason the pseudo PG, and especially with Mason the defensive liability. You have to be able to play both ends of the floor.