PDA

View Full Version : It ain't over...

Man of Steel
04-25-2009, 11:25 PM
Till the fat lady sings. And while she is starting to get her voice in shape--this still ain't over.

Obviously the odds are against us.

Obviously this is discouraging.

Obviously a 3-1 comeback is rare as hell.

But if tyhe Suns can do it against the Lakers--the Spurs can pull it off against the ponies.

We lost today at the free throw line. We make a portion of the missed free throws--we are 2-2.

We also lost when our role players became rolled players. Mason was especially bad.

Will the role players play this bad at home?

Doubt it.

Can Parker and Duncan still play at a high level?

Definitely.

Like they say--we take this one game at a time--one quarter at a time--one possession at a time.

I say its time to gut it up everyone and give the boys in black support again...

spurtech09
04-25-2009, 11:43 PM
amen brother....lets go spurs....lets do this

Sean Cagney
04-25-2009, 11:51 PM
I hope and wish, well thats all I got now with us down 3-1....

GO SPURS GO TILL THE END.

Ditty
04-26-2009, 12:10 AM
god bless you and the spurs

i believe

go spurs go

going to church in the morning

Killakobe81
04-26-2009, 12:22 AM
Im no Spurs fan but i agree ...Duncan has at least 1 MVP cliber game left ...

mexicanjunior
04-26-2009, 01:41 AM
I say its time to gut it up everyone and give the boys in black support again...

Good luck with that...

spursfan1000
04-26-2009, 01:50 AM
This would be a amazing comeback but I doubt it.

Avitus1
04-26-2009, 02:14 AM
Go Spurs Go. Lets see a miracle.

SPURSGOAT
04-26-2009, 02:23 AM
I believe we will win the next game in SA, but it will end in 6 when Dallas gets back home.

I want to believe; I just doubt TP and TD have enough in the tank to do it and I don't see the rest of the team being reliable enough out of what we have seen the last two games...:wakeup

Spork KIller
04-26-2009, 03:31 AM
It ain't over?

It will be on Tuesday Night..

I feel sorry for your pathetic asses...apparently all of you are in denial..

It is Over...biatch!

mytespurs
04-26-2009, 04:02 AM
well, either the Spurs will bounce back from a 2 game loss and win in Dallas or either they just fold up their tents for the year. I'm leaning towards the former but the latter wouldn't surprise me. :(

Man of Steel
04-26-2009, 04:11 AM
It ain't over

I lick your asses.

It is NOT Over...biatch!

ThaiFanofSpurs
04-26-2009, 04:16 AM
Yes! Go Spurs Go!

Man of Steel
04-26-2009, 04:23 AM
Friends
Spork KIller has not made any friends yet

Rogue
04-26-2009, 04:23 AM
well, either the Spurs will bounce back from a 2 game loss and win in Dallas or either they just fold up their tents for the year. I'm leaning towards the former but the latter wouldn't surprise me. :(
In fact the latter is far more likely to come true than the former. The spurs are still a great team and it's expectable the spurs will retool themselves with some new faces, Bowen and Fin have already run out their time on spurs I'm afraid. Manu will definitely remain as a spur next season but I don't expect him to play much better than he did in this season. anyway the spurs will still be a contender in the west, just not as dominant as before.

Rogue
04-26-2009, 04:26 AM
Friends
Spork KIller has not made any friends yet
SK once made a friend a couple of months ago, but his only friend unfortunately got banned before very long after he became friend with Spork KIller, also known as Princess Pimp.

The_Worlds_finest
04-26-2009, 09:05 AM
Remember the at&t center!!!!!!

lebomb
04-26-2009, 09:21 AM
Sorry............its over.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
04-26-2009, 09:24 AM
The suns did comeback beign down 3-1 against the Lakers, but the suns team was much better than these spurs. Besides TD and TP, everybody else sucks. Roger Lameson, Fatt Booner, Drew Not Goodenough, George CHill in the bench, better step it up or its over. Its going to take a big miracle to comeback. But keep your heads up if it doesn't happen.

ManuTP9
04-26-2009, 09:58 AM
its possible to make a comeback, Lets go spurs!

Agloco
04-26-2009, 10:15 AM
Till the fat lady sings. And while she is starting to get her voice in shape--this still ain't over.

Obviously the odds are against us.

Obviously this is discouraging.

Obviously a 3-1 comeback is rare as hell.

But if tyhe Suns can do it against the Lakers--the Spurs can pull it off against the ponies.

We lost today at the free throw line. We make a portion of the missed free throws--we are 2-2.

We also lost when our role players became rolled players. Mason was especially bad.

Will the role players play this bad at home?

Doubt it.

Can Parker and Duncan still play at a high level?

Definitely.

Like they say--we take this one game at a time--one quarter at a time--one possession at a time.

You see.....

While I'm a big fan and all, I have trouble with these sorts of comparisons.

Apples and Oranges I'd say.

At least Pandora had the dexterity to close the box before hope escaped.

sananspursfan21
04-26-2009, 10:15 AM
Sorry............its over.

no, not quite

Agloco
04-26-2009, 10:19 AM
In fact the latter is far more likely to come true than the former. The spurs are still a great team and it's expectable the spurs will retool themselves with some new faces, Bowen and Fin have already run out their time on spurs I'm afraid. Manu will definitely remain as a spur next season but I don't expect him to play much better than he did in this season. anyway the spurs will still be a contender in the west, just not as dominant as before.

They've definitely slipped a rung from Championship contender to playoff team.

Unless Manu comes back as his old self and Timmy can get right in this off season, I don't see any more trophies in Timmy's time. Oh, and the entire roster outside of those three and George Hill needs to go.

BlueShark#6
04-26-2009, 10:25 AM
Hoping they will win this Tuesday and then in Dallas...Looking forward to a Game 7 crushing of the Mavs back in S.A.

God dang, we have to be able to beat the shitty Mavs...Dampier going for uncontested dunks is so frustrating to watch.
:ihit

TampaDude
04-26-2009, 11:29 AM
It ain't over?

It will be on Tuesday Night..

I feel sorry for your pathetic asses...apparently all of you are in denial..

It is Over...biatch!

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

Thomas82
04-26-2009, 11:56 AM
It'll be easier said than done.

Spursmania
04-26-2009, 12:14 PM
SK once made a friend a couple of months ago, but his only friend unfortunately got banned before very long after he became friend with Spork KIller, also known as Princess Pimp.
:lol

Spursmania
04-26-2009, 12:16 PM
The suns did comeback beign down 3-1 against the Lakers, but the suns team was much better than these spurs. Besides TD and TP, everybody else sucks. Roger Lameson, Fatt Booner, Drew Not Goodenough, George CHill in the bench, better step it up or its over. Its going to take a big miracle to comeback. But keep your heads up if it doesn't happen.

:lol

We will keep our heads up though. But I do think the series will end at 4-2.