PDA

View Full Version : Oberto needs to start

Ditty
04-25-2009, 11:28 PM
I've been holding in this all season

but seeing the gane right now the mavs, are getting any shot they want

I've never been a oberto fan but we need energy,oberto probably will show more heart than everyone else named parker and ginobili

next game starting lineup

oberto
duncan
bowen
mason
parker

thomas
gooden
finley-no more than 20 mintues please and if it requires crunch time keep him out
Udoku-has had horrible series,but he needs to rise that defense intensity
hill-give him like 20 minutes pop no more mason backup crap it doesnt work without ginobil ive noticed

SouthTexasRancher
04-25-2009, 11:33 PM
I've been holding in this all season

but seeing the gane right now the mavs, are getting any shot they want

I've never been a oberto fan but we need energy,oberto probably will show more heart than everyone else named parker and ginobili

next game starting lineup

oberto
duncan
bowen
mason
parker

thomas
gooden
finley-no more than 20 mintues please and if it requires crunch time keep him out
Udoku-has had horrible series,but he needs to rise that defense intensity
hill-give him like 20 minutes pop no more mason backup crap it doesnt work without ginobil ive noticed

With his heart condition, Oberto is finished. Look for him to retire or the Spurs to force retirement. Even with a good heart he can't compete with the Gasol's and Ming's and the likes. He had a good run with the Spurs and helped us win 2 of our championships but, for his sake and his family's well being he really should hang it up. It ain't worth it at this stage of his life.

SenorSpur
04-25-2009, 11:41 PM
No. Oberto needs to leave - along with Finley, Vaughn and Udoka.

spurtech09
04-25-2009, 11:48 PM
oberto has heart....I would love to see him on the court tuesday

Ditty
04-26-2009, 12:11 AM
oberto has heart....I would love to see him on the court tuesday

thats what we need now

that all we need to beat the mavs

Capt Bringdown
04-26-2009, 12:13 AM
Oberto's uselessness is surpassed only by Thomas, who has been absolute garbage in the playoffs.

We gave away a first round pick for Thomas?