PDA

View Full Version : PROOF that not all Mavs fan are dicks...

RingNumber5in09
04-26-2009, 05:21 AM
While I don't like the Mavs or their fans either, I was at Game 2 and saw a Mavs fan get stabbed in the parking lot by one of our own Spurs fans. Just because one person in the arena was an asshole, doesn't mean everyone in Dallas is. I know a lot of people in Dallas that are great people. We have douchebags in our fanbase too!

I'll bring back that Mavs fan I showed you guys almost a week ago. He says his most hated team in PROFESSIONAL SPORTS is the Spurs, yet he's not a huge dick to us Spurs fans even when his team is on the brink of eliminating us. He even chose not to make a Game 3 video because he didn't want to piss anyone off, AND HE HATES OUR FUCKING GUTS! 99% of Dallas fans are fine, but when you meet a huge bitch, they can be really fucking bad.

GO SPURS GO! IT'S NOT OVER TIL THE FAT LADY SINGS!

:flag:

eHp9S2kNL1g&feature=related

Kamnik
04-26-2009, 05:40 AM
Um... why is this guy saying that Mavs have home floor in game 6?

RingNumber5in09
04-26-2009, 05:49 AM

Game 6 is in Dallas..........???

holcs50
04-26-2009, 06:00 AM
No matter what team you root for or where it is doesn't mean all the fans are respectable or not. Each and every team has their share of fans that are assholes just as each has their share of respectable fans.

timvp
04-26-2009, 06:42 AM
Pretending to be a neutral Spurs fan observer who happens to keep posting a Mav Fan YouTube video is lame. Just admit you are that Mav Fan in the video and drop the act.

Thanks.

RingNumber5in09
04-26-2009, 06:45 AM
:lol

You think a Mavs fan would pretend to root for the Spurs? I know Mavs fans are stupid, but they aren't THAT stupid.

timvp
04-26-2009, 06:50 AM
:rolleyes

RingNumber5in09
04-26-2009, 06:51 AM
:rolleyes

All in good time my friend.

word
04-26-2009, 07:07 AM
While I don't like the Mavs or their fans either, I was at Game 2 and saw a Mavs fan get stabbed in the parking lot by one of our own Spurs fans. Just because one person in the arena was an asshole, doesn't mean everyone in Dallas is. I know a lot of people in Dallas that are great people. We have douchebags in our fanbase too!

I'll bring back that Mavs fan I showed you guys almost a week ago. He says his most hated team in PROFESSIONAL SPORTS is the Spurs, yet he's not a huge dick to us Spurs fans even when his team is on the brink of eliminating us. He even chose not to make a Game 3 video because he didn't want to piss anyone off, AND HE HATES OUR FUCKING GUTS! 99% of Dallas fans are fine, but when you meet a huge bitch, they can be really fucking bad.

GO SPURS GO! IT'S NOT OVER TIL THE FAT LADY SINGS!

:flag:

eHp9S2kNL1g&feature=related

I didn't watch the video. The first sign that he would say something stupid is that flag on the wall.

Stabbed the guy huh ?

This reinforces my actions of always being 'cool' in public, especially when alcohol is involved or sports or ( gasoline on fire ) both. Stabbing someone definitley ain't cool, but when one runs their yapper in public, around total strangers, one never knows who they are dealing with.

Rogue
04-26-2009, 07:30 AM
Game 6 is in Dallas..........???
then where do you think? :rolleyes

biba
04-26-2009, 07:33 AM
A Mavs fan stabbed by a Spurs fan in the parking lot in SA after game 2?

I found nothing in the news.

Any link?

Marcus Bryant
04-26-2009, 07:38 AM
I hate people.

tmtcsc
04-26-2009, 08:24 AM
Getting stabbed in the parking lot would have made the news.

anonoftheinternets
04-26-2009, 08:30 AM
fail thread

sananspursfan21
04-26-2009, 10:19 AM
Getting stabbed in the parking lot would have made the news.

true dat, this never happened.

Summers
04-26-2009, 10:25 AM
saw a Mavs fan get stabbed in the parking lot by one of our own Spurs fans.

Greek basketball forum.

Obstructed_View
04-26-2009, 10:38 AM
Proof that OP is a dick forum...

Spursmania
04-26-2009, 10:46 AM
This thread starter is a fucking troll! It's obvious, look at the join date. And, his lame post that he saw a Mav fan being stabbed at the parking lot by a Spur fan.:rolleyes Lots of laughs fucking troll. I call BS! :lol

On that nasty Mav forum, Mav fans stated they were going to register as SA fans and wreak havoc on the board. It's obvious this is one of them. The post is just so lame. It wreaks soft and weak like some Mav fans.

:ttiwwp:

Summers
04-26-2009, 10:59 AM
:ttiwwp:

I smell a Slomo photoshop in the works! :)

jack sommerset
04-26-2009, 11:02 AM
LOL @ ALL Mav fans are DICKS and the dumb fuck thread starter has proof!!!!!!!:lmao

It would be easy to feel sorry for the Spew fans from a distance. They have nothing else. Its just basketball. No NFL team, even though at the time they built one of the largest stadiums in the world to try to get a team. No MLB team. No NHL team. Not even a MLS team. You think those dumb fucks would at least have a soccer team considering all the Mexicans. SA has nothing except the Spews.

But then you talk to them and any sympathy you think they deserve goes right out the window. No question as a whole, the Spews are the dumbest group of people in this nation.

bigfish22
04-26-2009, 11:17 AM

Because they do. 2-2-1-1-1

Only finals goes 2-3-2