Hemotivo
04-26-2009, 09:38 AM
that's a T?

Matchman
04-26-2009, 09:44 AM
seems like hes just yelling at the crowd

Agloco
04-26-2009, 09:44 AM
That's a weak T to say the least. Timmy just didn't do a god job on the box out and Hollins got up.

That's the series in a nutshell. 6 roleplayers > 1.5 superstars.

Summers
04-26-2009, 10:49 AM
That's a weak T to say the least. Timmy just didn't do a god job on the box out and Hollins got up.

That's the series in a nutshell. 6 roleplayers > 1.5 superstars.

Still, it was lame for him to get excited about the only basket he made all night.

Amarelooms
04-26-2009, 10:50 AM
Still, it was lame for him to get excited about the only basket he made all night.

It was a huge basket to extend the lead

dirk4mvp
04-26-2009, 10:51 AM
Yeah, let's act like that one bucket is the only impact he had all game.

dirk4mvp
04-26-2009, 11:06 AM
:cry :cry

rogcl1
04-26-2009, 01:52 PM
seems like hes just yelling at the crowd

No, The clip doesn't show it but he turned and screamed in Duncan's face.Good play, well deserved T .

SpursDynasty
04-26-2009, 01:55 PM
I've never even heard of Ryan Hollins before. I guess a dunk is something to get excited about seeing as that dunk was his only 2 points of the game.

duncan228
04-26-2009, 03:20 PM
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x282/duncan228/temp%20duncan/4-25-0922.jpg

Mavericks' Hollins not thin on attitude (http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/basketball/mavs/stories/042609dnspomavsdate.3b3d1cd.html)
By Eddie Sefco / The Dallas Morning News

The list of physically imposing big men that Ryan Hollins has muscled up to this season now includes Tim Duncan.

Who'd have thought "Thin" would beat Tim?

Hollins, the Mavericks' bounce-off-the-walls backup center who seems to be all arms and legs on the court, was a catalyst at both ends in the second half Saturday.

In 18 minutes, Hollins had eight rebounds, three blocks and a dunk, on which he got called for a technical foul for taunting Duncan.

Small price to pay. The charge he gave the team and the crowd was worth it.

"He oozes energy," coach Rick Carlisle said.

And he does it against anybody, even players who outweigh him by 50 or 100 pounds. He was called on to play Yao Ming and Shaquille O'Neal late in the season and did so with commendable results.

"We knew coming into this that the way he played Shaq, the way he played Yao in our last regular-season game, the way he played [Orlando's Dwight] Howard down there late in the year, that he was going to be a guy we have to count on for some stretches," Carlisle said. "And he's delivered for us."

Hollins carries 230 pounds on his 7-foot frame, but he also is quicker than all the centers he faces, especially Duncan, who has been fighting balky knees.

"It was a change of pace, and I don't think he was ready for my energy," Hollins said. "He was like, 'Whoa, hold up, young fellow.' So Damp beats him up and I just try to come in and bring that energy and athleticism."

Duncan was complimentary of Hollins' play ("he's very athletic and was all over the place"), but Tony Parker didn't think much of his taunting.

"Young guys," Parker said. "Taunt Tim Duncan? He's got four championships. He doesn't care."

j.dizzle
04-26-2009, 03:50 PM
who does this guy ryan hollins think he is?? you can tell he's a tool even before he opens his mouth.

E20
04-26-2009, 03:53 PM
He's got four championships. He doesn't care."

Tony Parker got taht straight out of ST LOL

jack sommerset
04-26-2009, 04:01 PM
That had to be Hollins single greatest moment in his life.

Basketballgirl25
04-26-2009, 04:29 PM
I love Parker

"Young guys," Parker said. "Taunt Tim Duncan? He's got four championships. He doesn't care."

really, I wouldn't care if Ryan Hollins did and and he was a starter, but isn't he a backup.

ploto
04-26-2009, 04:39 PM
He was not taunting Duncan and the T was stupid. He got a huge dunk late in the game and let out a scream of excitement. Duncan just happened to be the guy he posterized.

Duncan was complimentary of Hollins' play ("he's very athletic and was all over the place"), but Tony Parker didn't think much of his taunting.

Tony still has much to learn from Tim.

ploto
04-26-2009, 04:43 PM
I guess a dunk is something to get excited about seeing as that dunk was his only 2 points of the game.

In 19 minutes of play, he had one more rebound than the Bonner, Gooden, and Thomas combined.

Spur-Addict
04-26-2009, 05:02 PM
I called Hollins ability and suggested a trade way before the trade happened, and way before he started getting solid playing time. Nobody supported it, and now he's giving another team solid minutes and contributions. I hate being right in circumstances such as these.

LEONARD
04-26-2009, 06:42 PM
I've never even heard of Ryan Hollins before. I guess a dunk is something to get excited about seeing as that dunk was his only 2 points of the game.

Hollins had a big impact on the game, vaj...

Spursmania
04-26-2009, 08:48 PM
Every dog has it's day or series shall I say.

stretch
04-26-2009, 09:41 PM

LMAO insecure

it wasnt a taunt at all. he was screaming out of excitement and energy.

Basketballgirl25
04-26-2009, 09:43 PM
LMAO insecure

it wasnt a taunt at all. he was screaming out of excitement and energy.

well if that was the case then I guess he doesn't do much of anything:lol

duncan228
04-26-2009, 10:22 PM
Hollins' mea culpa: Ryan Hollins wants to make one thing clear. He did not intend to mock a future Hall of Famer.

In the second half of Game 4, Hollins drew a technical — not to mention the ire of some of his Dallas teammates — after he appeared to taunt Duncan after a putback dunk.

After the game, Hollins told reporters the celebration was not meant to be directed at Duncan. Mortified his actions were construed as a taunt, he says he apologized to Duncan.

“I was actually looking in the crowd,” Hollins said. “I wasn't looking at him. I didn't want him to have the impression that I was trying to taunt him or anything like that. I didn't want to make it seem like that.”

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124352

ploto
04-26-2009, 10:56 PM
After the game, Hollins told reporters the celebration was not meant to be directed at Duncan. Mortified his actions were construed as a taunt, he says he apologized to Duncan.

“I was actually looking in the crowd,” Hollins said. “I wasn't looking at him. I didn't want him to have the impression that I was trying to taunt him or anything like that. I didn't want to make it seem like that.”

Now, doesn't Tony look like the petty one?