PDA

View Full Version : Your doing a fine job now.

mrs.purs
04-26-2009, 03:45 PM
Since the last time WOAI checked up on ya, you've improved your typing Kori. And thats always a good thing.:wow

ducks
04-26-2009, 03:46 PM
grow up

ducks
04-26-2009, 03:47 PM
nice ip address now to call you isp

Kori Ellis
04-26-2009, 03:47 PM
What are you talking about? Why would WOAI check up on me?

ducks
04-26-2009, 03:48 PM
What are you talking about? Why would WOAI check up on me?

he thinks you work for them:lol

watertorture
04-26-2009, 03:51 PM
Since the last time WOAI checked up on ya, you've improved your typing Kori. And thats always a good thing.:wow

Talking about improving typing, it's "You're doing a fine job now" not "Your doing a fine job now."

mrs.purs
04-26-2009, 03:54 PM
nice ip address now to call you isp
Why would it matter what my IP is to you? This is a place that is for making comments and post. All within the rules.:king

ChumpDumper
04-26-2009, 03:55 PM
It would be better if any of your comments made sense.

Seriously, this is obviously very important to you, so just spell it out to everyone.

mrs.purs
04-26-2009, 03:56 PM
:lol
It would be better if any of your comments made sense.

Seriously, this is obviously very important to you, so just spell it out to everyone.

ChumpDumper
04-26-2009, 03:57 PM
Hey, you're the one who keeps registering and starting threads.

Why?

ChumpDumper
04-26-2009, 04:21 PM
Well as far as I can tell, this guy performs some menial task at the AT&T Center. He comes into contact with several well-known people and media types. That has given him an inflated sense of self, which is reflected in his name dropping in many threads. He obviously couldn't handle the language and rough-and-tumble, freewheeling discussions that make SpursTalk so popular. He dished out insults all along, but once a few were hurled back at him, he began to complain to his more famous friends about how much SpursTalk made his butt hurt. Now he monitors the board religiously to see if his whining has had any effect.

He is a very small man.

A man of little consequence.

A playbaby.

kace
04-26-2009, 04:29 PM
Well as far as I can tell, this guy performs some menial task at the AT&T Center. He comes into contact with several well-known people and media types. That has given him an inflated sense of self, which is reflected in his name dropping in many threads. He obviously couldn't handle the language and rough-and-tumble, freewheeling discussions that make SpursTalk so popular. He dished out insults all along, but once a few were hurled back at him, he began to complain to his more famous friends about how much SpursTalk made his butt hurt. Now he monitors the board religiously to see if his whining has had any effect.

He is a very small man.

A man of little consequence.

A playbaby.

so what about letting his threads die ? you're almost the only one answering him.

timvp
04-26-2009, 04:30 PM

Yeah, this guy is a janitor at the AT&T Center. He helps clean the hardwood before the games and then cleans up the trash after the game. According to his IP addresses, he has another job at another janitorial service that also does minor construction and pool work.

He also lives within ten miles of the AT&T Center :wakeup

starslegend
04-26-2009, 04:30 PM
I think I might know who mrs purs is.

ChumpDumper
04-26-2009, 04:31 PM
so what about letting his threads die ? you're almost the only one answering him.It's fun for me.

kace
04-26-2009, 04:33 PM

Yeah, this guy is a janitor at the AT&T Center. He helps clean the hardwood before the games and then cleans up the trash after the game. According to his IP addresses, he has another job at another janitorial service that also does minor construction and pool work.

now, I'm scared. Spurstalk is Big Brother.

Kori Ellis
04-26-2009, 04:35 PM
:lol What a weird thread

Muser
04-26-2009, 04:36 PM

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lmao:lmao:lmao:lol:lol:lol

ChumpDumper
04-26-2009, 04:37 PM
now, I'm scared. Spurstalk is Big Brother.Minions of SpursTalk have tracked me down at Toros games.:spless:

stéphane
04-26-2009, 04:42 PM
now, I'm scared. Internet is Big Brother.

I corrected it for you bro :p:

kace
04-26-2009, 05:02 PM
Minions of SpursTalk have tracked me down at Toros games.:spless:

you're a star now thanks to your Toros games reports.

I corrected it for you bro :p:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jZqbYY4qynU/SbiDOpLA7KI/AAAAAAAAARs/Hh6wwHAuHSQ/s400/internet.gif

SouthTexasRancher
04-26-2009, 05:43 PM

Go crawl back in the sewer before we flush you down the toilet.

Besides, you don't even know the proper use of {you're or you are}. It is not [your] ya little weasel.

You FAILED...!