PDA

View Full Version : The horrow show is almost over...

DrHouse
04-26-2009, 04:19 PM
Only one more quarter of pathetic Detroit Piston basketball to watch until they are off the air for good.

THANK THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!

There has not been a team in recent memory who just gave up and stopped playing the way DET did in this series. Stern should ban them from the playoffs next season as punishment for playing like this.

Muser
04-26-2009, 04:22 PM
They're relying on Kwame motherfucking Brown for good minutes, what do you expect?

Even though he has been slightly above terrible.

TampaDude
04-26-2009, 04:24 PM
Yeah...the Cavs will have to try awfully hard to lose this game now...

Muser
04-26-2009, 04:26 PM
actually I take my post back, this is pretty much pathetic.

redzero
04-26-2009, 04:27 PM
It's like they stopped trying as soon as Chauncey left. I bet the team would have 55+ wins if he didn't leave.

TampaDude
04-26-2009, 04:29 PM
LOL at that BK commercial with the square butts... :lol

me15lo
04-26-2009, 04:29 PM
There has not been a team in recent memory who just gave up and stopped playing the way DET did in this series.

well.. the nuggets did last playoffs against ur team.

Muser
04-26-2009, 04:33 PM
Man has Sheed lost all his heart and fight? It's his last series/game as a fucking piston which he's been a part of for years.

Lp26
04-26-2009, 04:37 PM
Our coach is a douchebag so yes they've given up. There's only so many times you can do the same thing and expect a different result.

j.dizzle
04-26-2009, 04:37 PM
:lol Sheed already has his bags packed for Hawaii..The plane is leaving at 7 tonight so hurry up guys haha..I swear to god the Clippers would of tried harder sad sad day for piston fans

j.dizzle
04-26-2009, 04:38 PM
Too bad the bobcats didnt get that 8th seed. They would o lost too but not in an embarrassing way. Hopefully its Cle vs Mia in the second round. Lebron vs D.Wade will be amazing

Lp26
04-26-2009, 04:39 PM
:lol Sheed already has his bags packed for Hawaii..The plane is leaving at 7 tonight so hurry up guys haha..I swear to god the Clippers would of tried harder sad sad day for piston fans

They just suck. They've actually given effort through various points of this series and throughout the first few games.

But since we insist on playing the 40 year-olds in our line-up the whole game, we are obviously not going anywhere.

sonic21
04-26-2009, 04:43 PM
that's sad, I heard there were tickets being sold to the games at the palace as low as 9$.

j.dizzle
04-26-2009, 04:47 PM
that's sad, I heard there were tickets being sold to the games at the palace as low as 9$.

With all the car companies going down & various things what do u expect? I wouldnt be surprised if a lot of tickets were just given away just to fill up the arena.

TampaDude
04-26-2009, 04:47 PM
Man has Sheed lost all his heart and fight? It's his last series/game as a fucking piston which he's been a part of for years.

Yeah...and Sheed will probably be in a Spurs uniform next season, too... :lol

sonic21
04-26-2009, 04:48 PM
MVP chants for LeBron in Detroit. Detroit fans have switched sides in the middle of the game and have begun rooting for him!

j.dizzle
04-26-2009, 04:51 PM
MVP chants for LeBron in Detroit. Detroit fans have switched sides in the middle of the game and have begun rooting for him!

The fans arent stupid. They know they're team gave up before the series started. That's like the ultimate kick in the balls to have your own fans root against you :lol

Ghazi
04-26-2009, 04:51 PM
only one more quarter of pathetic detroit piston basketball to watch until they are off the air for good.

Thank the lord!!!!!!!!!!

there has not been a team in recent memory who just gave up and stopped playing the way det did in this series. Stern should ban them from the playoffs next season as punishment for playing like this.

131-92

Lp26
04-26-2009, 04:53 PM
The fans arent stupid. They know they're team gave up before the series started. That's like the ultimate kick in the balls to have your own fans root against you :lol

They aren't DET fans. The FO actually offered tickets to the Cavs season ticket holders among other people, and they were like 10 bucks.

There are probably just as many Cavs fans at this game as Piston ones.

Spur-Addict
04-26-2009, 04:55 PM
1.) A good share of those people in the stans are Cleveland fans.

2.) Nobody is asking you to watch, just watch something else.

3.) When fans in other building chant MVP for Kobe, there are no complaints.

Undercover Lebron hate going on here.

That is all.

TampaDude
04-26-2009, 04:55 PM
FWIW, that last block by LeBron was not goaltending.

Kriz-Maxima
04-26-2009, 04:58 PM
1.) a good share of those people in the stans are cleveland fans.

2.) nobody is asking you to watch, just watch something else.

3.) when fans in other building chant mvp for kobe, there are no complaints.

Undercover lebron hate going on here.

That is all.

+1

TampaDude
04-26-2009, 05:05 PM
Looks like the end of an era for the Pistons...sadly, the Spurs might be joining them soon...

redzero
04-26-2009, 05:07 PM
Looks like the end of an era for the Pistons...sadly, the Spurs might be joining them soon...

Might be? They already have. The Pistosn and Spurs of this decade were great and all, but the curtains have fallen.

sonic21
04-26-2009, 05:15 PM
Sheed has 26 on 37%FG for the entire series. Hasn't shot a single freethrow either, mainly because he hasn't been anywhere near the paint.
I think he is done as a Piston.

TampaDude
04-26-2009, 05:20 PM
Might be? They already have. The Pistosn and Spurs of this decade were great and all, but the curtains have fallen.

Perhaps, but you really should wait until the Spurs lose 4 games in a series, not 3.

As a Hornets fan, you should know that it ain't over until it's over. :lol

Thunder Dan
04-26-2009, 05:38 PM
drhouse is scared of the Cavs, if he wasn't he wouldn't make 5 threads about them every day

and what is a horrow show?

redzero
04-26-2009, 05:46 PM
drhouse is scared of the Cavs, if he wasn't he wouldn't make 5 threads about them every day

Why would he be scared of the Cavs? The Lakers kicked their asses twice this season. YOU should be afraid of the Lakers.

DrHouse
04-26-2009, 05:47 PM

Why would I be scared of a team the Lakers trashed twice already this season?

And a "horror show" is what your girlfriend calls sex with you.

Banzai
04-26-2009, 05:49 PM

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/like_this.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3571)

Darthkiller
04-26-2009, 05:52 PM
it's ova!!

Thunder Dan
04-26-2009, 06:12 PM

you said Harrow

and you make threads about them constantly. If there was no reason to fear you wouldn't be watching them on a nice day like today.

me15lo
04-26-2009, 06:31 PM
pistons are done. i just cant believe a core that talented only had 1 championship on that 6 year run

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
04-26-2009, 06:31 PM
Lakers afraid of the cavs, oh bitch please, you must have a mental disease. Lakers beat them twice aleready and they should have no problem beating them again. The cavs were lucky to face a team that folded long time ago. The economy, the lions, and now the pistons. Damn! I feel bad for the people of Detroit. Are the red wings still playing? If they are, hopefully they could bring some happiness to the city.

As for all those Cavs fans at todays game. They won't be there after Lebron leaves to NY after next season.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
04-26-2009, 06:35 PM
And I would still go to every laker game here in San Antonio. With or without Kobe. Winning or losing. Cause I bleed purple and gold. I'm not a bandwagon fan.

sook
04-26-2009, 06:37 PM

OWNED :lol

BUMP
04-26-2009, 06:42 PM

Dr House with the TOMAHAWK JAM!!!

Banzai
04-26-2009, 06:47 PM
Dr House with the TOMAHAWK JAM!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxbaKzYHiDQ :rollin

Thunder Dan
04-26-2009, 06:51 PM
that's not that funny of a joke. Very hackish.

I'm more into sophisticated comedy and that is why I'm a top 5 poster on here with supreme intellect when it comes to comedy

redzero
04-26-2009, 07:19 PM

I'm more into sophisticated comedy and that is why I'm a top 5 poster on here with supreme intellect when it comes to comedy

Really? You just sound like a dumbass, because you think people can't watch a basketball game for entertainment. That would be unthinkable.

Amaso
04-26-2009, 07:42 PM

lol

IronMexican
04-26-2009, 08:00 PM
Pistons just made me some serious V-bookie

JoeTait75
04-26-2009, 08:03 PM
As for all those Cavs fans at todays game. They won't be there after Lebron leaves to NY after next season.

Not sure if you know this, but you don't get a prize for being the one-millionth douchebag to use this exact line of smak on a message board.

BTW, you'd all better hope LeBron doesn't win the chip this year. Because you know he won't stop at one.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
04-26-2009, 08:31 PM
Not sure if you know this, but you don't get a prize for being the one-millionth douchebag to use this exact line of smak on a message board.

BTW, you'd all better hope LeBron doesn't win the chip this year. Because you know he won't stop at one.

LOL! You mad? I ain't here to win a prize, FYI . You mad cause is the thruth. All Kobe haters say that Kobe hasn't won anything without Shaq, and until he does theyll say he's a great player and could come the closest thing to MJ. But for some reason everybody praises Lebron, who hasnt won shit. I hope his happy with the MVP cause that's the only thing his going to win.

JoeTait75
04-26-2009, 08:43 PM
LOL! You mad?.

Mad? It's 80 degrees in NE Ohio and the Cavaliers just broomed their way into the second round. Life is good, Homes.

DAF86
04-26-2009, 08:58 PM
For what is worth Lakers fan do seem more interested in the Cavs than Cavs fans in the Lakers.