PDA

View Full Version : Why the excuses? Have some dignity and accept defeat.

Spurs_down_3to1
04-26-2009, 09:08 PM
Here is a classic example of the two excuses the spurs are peddling.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124314

So you guys are really going to blame Manu and pop?

Dallas is simply the better team. I really wish the delusional spurs fans would just accept this fact. It is not making the spurs franchise look good. How hard is it to give respect to the Mavs and move on? We are beating your with hard work and determination and all we get from the spurs fans is whining. It is really sad when a team's fans resort to name calling and childess games to avoid accepting cold hard facts.

The mavs are the better team! :ihit

TampaDude
04-26-2009, 09:09 PM
The Spurs aren't defeated yet, dude. If there's any team that can choke away a 3-1 series lead, it's the Mavs. :lol

peskypesky

:sleep

ElNono

Dallas is simply the better team. I really wish the delusional spurs fans would just accept this fact. It is not making the spurs franchise look good. How hard is it to give respect to the Mavs and move on? We are beating your with hard work and determination and all we get from the spurs fans is whining. It is really sad when a team's fans resort to name calling and childess games to avoid accepting cold hard facts.

The Mavs can still choke this series away...
Please feel free to keep on :blah

SanAntonioSpurs23
04-26-2009, 09:11 PM
Wow I didn't know a 3-1 lead means you win the series.... It is not over yet but the fact that you have to come on a Spurs board and beg for respect is hilarious....

Manu is a big part of the Spurs and I know damn well if Dallas didn't have JET or J-HOE they would be using the same excuses as some of these Spurs fans....

If Dallas wins fantastic, they go on to lose against the Nuggets or Lakers.....

Spurs_down_3to1
04-26-2009, 09:13 PM
Wow I didn't know a 3-1 lead means you win the series.... It is not over yet but the fact that you have to come on a Spurs board and beg for respect is hilarious....

Manu is a big part of the Spurs and I know damn well if Dallas didn't have JET or J-HOE they would be using the same excuses as some of these Spurs fans....

If Dallas wins fantastic, they go on to lose against the Nuggets or Lakers.....

Dallas lost jet and howard for alot of games this season.

SanAntonioSpurs23
04-26-2009, 09:14 PM

Ok...... I was talking about the playoffs...

Spursmania
04-26-2009, 09:15 PM
This fucking Troll again??
:troll
Troll needs to get banned for trolling lame ass threads on the Spur forum. Troll hasn't won shit and wants respect. Earn it troll, something you are incapable of understanding.:ban::ban::cheer:cheer

Spursmania
04-26-2009, 09:16 PM

He's talking about the Playoffs troll. What a dumbshit to boot:lol:lol

itzsoweezee
04-26-2009, 09:17 PM
dallas sucks. don't get delusional by the fact that the mavs are crushing the spurs. absent bad coaching, this series would be reversed, 3-1 spurs.

you'll see for yourself when the nuggets win the next round in 5 games (assuming the mavs don't choke, like they've been known to do).

spursfan09
04-26-2009, 09:17 PM
Damn so insecure

Why do you need validation from us?

If the Mavs win the series that means they are the better team. :wow

Spursmania
04-26-2009, 09:18 PM

This is a Spurs forum fuckface:rolleyes

SA210
04-26-2009, 09:18 PM
The Spurs aren't defeated yet, dude. If there's any team that can choke away a 3-1 series lead, it's the Mavs. :lol

:lmao That is so true

Avitus1
04-26-2009, 09:20 PM
Spurs aren't even at full strength and the Mavs still are having trouble putting them away. You guys really are the better team.... :lol

Spurs_down_3to1
04-26-2009, 09:21 PM
Spurs aren't even at full strength and the Mavs still are having trouble putting them away.

Still having trouble? We won in SA, and the vsmashed you in game three.

SA sucks!:depressed