PDA

View Full Version : Blazers are not winning this game

SpursDynasty
04-26-2009, 10:39 PM
Sorry Portland but your time BS'ing around is up. No more fluke shots, no more lucky bounces, lucky calls. Your team is soft and is going home already. Good job Houston. Just doing what they're supposed to do, nothing big here.

DAF86
04-26-2009, 10:41 PM
Houston is doomed.

mavs>spurs2
04-26-2009, 10:47 PM
Because Portland has homecourt, they'll win and let's see if they give Utah a good series in the 2nd round.

I thought Portland was going to win the series?

ElNono
04-26-2009, 10:53 PM
Houston is just doing what they're supposed to do. No surprises here.

j-money24
04-26-2009, 10:56 PM
Rockets vs. Blazers - I wish there were some way where after a playoff series, both teams could be eliminated, because these two teams are the ones I like the least out of all West playoff teams. The Rockets and Blazers both have no business being in the playoffs. These are probably the 2 worst teams in all of the playoffs, East and West. Because Portland has homecourt, they'll win and let's see if they give Utah a good series in the 2nd round. I don't necessarily expect to see anything impressive in this series from either team. Both just shoot shots and if they go in, they go in. But what if they don't? Again, two teams that I don't care for and are completely irrelevent in the playoff picture.

iggypop123
04-26-2009, 10:59 PM
they still cant beat a playoff team on the road unless its the spurs missing ginobli and duncan playing 6 min.