PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys think the Mavs can beat the Fakers?

Rapper
04-27-2009, 03:52 AM
no

because the Mavs are dirty and suck

don't be cocky, mavs fans

remember ,you guys suck., take it:toast

rAm
04-27-2009, 03:54 AM
As much as I agree with you, this thread sucks.

IronMexican
04-27-2009, 03:57 AM
I doubt it. I was hoping the Mavs got 8 seed so the Lakers could play them.

Rogue
04-27-2009, 04:07 AM
no

even the shit of our boys in blue still is 1,000 times cleaner than your mouth, shut the fuck up you piece of shit. I don't intend to mutilate the regretful mind of a foreigner but I still have to notify you that you're simply a shit. Being a shit isn't your fault, son, but it's definitely your fault to show yourself in a place where no one likes shit except yourself.

Rapper
04-27-2009, 04:44 AM
even the shit of our boys in blue still is 1,000 times cleaner than your mouth, shut the fuck up you piece of shit. I don't intend to mutilate the regretful mind of a foreigner but I still have to notify you that you're simply a shit. Being a shit isn't your fault, son, but it's definitely your fault to show yourself in a place where no one likes shit except yourself.

Kid, well said but im sorry to tell you that it's bullshit though

Rapper
04-27-2009, 04:45 AM
Dudes

a team which get beat in the first round is same as those in the third round

Kai
04-27-2009, 04:55 AM
Dudes

With that logic, a lottery team is the same as a team that gets beat in the finals.

Rogue
04-27-2009, 04:56 AM
Dudes

You have conceded that the spurs are already done? :lol

Rapper
04-27-2009, 05:11 AM
the spurs in game 7

my friends

Rogue
04-27-2009, 05:14 AM
Kid, well said but im sorry to tell you that it's bullshit though
I would have been having a sweet sleep but for you the last piece of shit. Considering I'm also a chinese like you, I don't want to talk shit to a guy having the same kind of blood in him as mine. and I wouldn't have wasted my precious time on a shit if that shit hadn't talked shit to our beloved boys in blue.

If I were a moderator, I would expunge those pieces of shit outta this website and never let them come back. I suggest you spit the shit outta your month before postng, it's not a good manners to talk with food inside your mouth you know. And it's also bad for your health of you talk while eating. Besides, eating shit is also bad for health, you can't find anything else in your trough though.

Rapper
04-27-2009, 05:23 AM
I would have been having a sweet sleep but for you the last piece of shit. Considering I'm also a chinese like you, I don't want to talk shit to a guy having the same kind of blood in him as mine. and I wouldn't have wasted my precious time on a shit if that shit hadn't talked shit to our beloved boys in blue.

If I were a moderator, I would expunge those pieces of shit outta this website and never let them come back. I suggest you spit the shit outta your month before postng, it's not a good manners to talk with food inside your mouth you know. And it's also bad for your health of you talk while eating. Besides, eating shit is also bad for health, you can't find anything else in your trough though.

it's time to worry about the education in the states

Rapper
04-27-2009, 05:26 AM
This is why the US government emphasizes that education is the"key" to the country

and now, i know the reason why

mavs>spurs2
04-27-2009, 05:31 AM
it's time to worry about the education in the states

Number of American educated posters starting multiple retarded threads daily: 0

Number of Chinese posters starting multiple retarded threads daily: 2 (Rapper, Yao)

Son you might want to rethink your words before talking shit on the greatest country on earth. If you Chinese were so smart then you would have surely found a way to overthrow your fascist communist government by now so you can finally breathe that sigh of relief.

Rogue
04-27-2009, 05:45 AM
Number of American educated posters starting multiple retarded threads daily: 0

Number of Chinese posters starting multiple retarded threads daily: 2 (Rapper, Yao)

Son you might want to rethink your words before talking shit on the greatest country on earth. If you Chinese were so smart then you would have surely found a way to overthrow your fascist communist government by now so you can finally breathe that sigh of relief.
I'm also a chinese poster. :lol I don't start multiple retarded threads daily though.

Rapper
04-27-2009, 06:39 AM
don't tell me that Rogue and that "mavs > spurs" are the same kid

ginobili's bald spot
04-27-2009, 07:09 AM
I'm also a chinese poster.

:lol I think you just proved his point.

Rogue
04-27-2009, 07:15 AM
:lol I think you just proved his point.
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/kkk.jpg

Rogue
04-27-2009, 07:19 AM
This is why the US government emphasizes that education is the"key" to the country

and now, i know the reason why
stfu puta, I'm a chinese just like you, that's why I suck at speaking english, not as bad as you do though.

mavs>spurs2
04-27-2009, 07:56 AM
don't tell me that Rogue and that "mavs > spurs" are the same kid

Of course were not, and I'm also not a kid. It's funny that you think were the same person, seeing as you come from a country where all 6 billion people look exactly alike :lol

DarrinS
04-27-2009, 08:06 AM
Cavs vs. Lakers looks pretty inevitable at this point.

Rapper
04-27-2009, 08:55 AM
stfu puta, I'm a chinese just like you, that's why I suck at speaking english, not as bad as you do though.

2 things

First: If you were a smart Chinese, I was a stupid spanish

Second: I'm good at speaking english that different from yours,I just suck at grammar,my so-called kiddle

Most importantly, my english speaking is at least better than your beloved Dirk's

pauls931
04-27-2009, 08:57 AM
I'd say there's about a 0% chance. Barring Kobe and Gasol both going down or the laker's plane crashing, I don't see how the mavs could win.

samikeyp
04-27-2009, 09:01 AM
No. The only two teams who have a shot (and that's a chance not a guarantee) of beating the Lakers in a 7-game series are a healthy Spurs team or a healthy Celtics team. Neither of those teams are in the playoffs.

LEONARD
04-27-2009, 09:09 AM
Not even close...

jack sommerset
04-27-2009, 09:15 AM
I don't think the Mavs beat the Nuggets this season. Lakers Mavs series does not look to promising

stretch
04-27-2009, 09:19 AM
I think the Mavs can and will give the Lakers a better series than people think (yes i predicted at the start of the season that these two would meet in the WCF, and i still stick to it). Keep in mind that the last 2 years, every game between these two teams have come down to the final minutes, and could have very easily been victories by the Mavs. Having Josh Howard back and healthy would also help the Mavs a lot. JJ Barea has matured a lot over the course of the season as well and is a guy I see the Lakers having trouble with.

stretch
04-27-2009, 09:20 AM
I don't think the Mavs beat the Nuggets this season. Lakers Mavs series does not look to promising

Mavs beat the nugs in 6. book it.

dickface
04-27-2009, 09:43 AM
Will the Mavs beat the Lakers?
No.

Can they?
6dk7Il3EqI0

Basketballgirl25
04-27-2009, 10:05 AM
Mavs beating the Lakers is the day I become rich, not going to happen anytime this year:toast

stretch
04-27-2009, 10:25 AM
LMAO at lakaluva's obsession with the mavs. i dont know what is more sad. his obsession with the Cavs? or with the Mavs?

Shank
04-27-2009, 10:32 AM
What makes you guys think the Mavaginas will even beat the Spurs. You all are crazy if you think the Spurs are going to roll over for a bunch of fags like the Mavaginas.

They already have.

SanAntonioSpurs23
04-27-2009, 10:39 AM
Sp even if the Mavs go on and beat the Spurs in the first round I'm pretty sure they would have to beat Denver before playing the Fakers in the WCF....

Good luck with that...

Nuggets win 4-2

Allanon
04-27-2009, 01:32 PM
Keep in mind that the last 2 years, every game between these two teams have come down to the final minutes, and could have very easily been victories by the Mavs.

Delusional Mavfan as usual. Those could have "very easily" been victories? :lmao

That's why the Mavs have only beaten the Lakers once in the last two years, and only with Kwame Brown as the starting Center?

I think the better question is "Can the Mavs avoid being swept by the Fakers?"

Rogue
04-27-2009, 09:22 PM
2 things

First: If you were a smart Chinese, I was a stupid spanish

Second: I'm good at speaking english that different from yours,I just suck at grammar,my so-called kiddle

Most importantly, my english speaking is at least better than your beloved Dirk's
even a stupid spanish is more delightful than a smart chinese, son you just hit your toe with the stone you were carrying. In general, most chinese people are just as smart as me, but you the piece of shit just keep working your pussy off trying to make the whole chinese people look stupid like you.

Ghazi
04-27-2009, 09:23 PM
The Cavs wont get past Boston, and the Mavs wont get past the Spurs...book it.

Didn't you say a few weeks ago the Mavs would finish 9th?

You're starting to enter de soto territory of idiocy, seriously.

IronMexican
04-27-2009, 09:23 PM
Rapper vs Rogue! Let's get this shit on.

monosylab1k
04-27-2009, 09:24 PM
The Cavs wont get past Boston, and the Mavs wont get past the Spurs...book it.

If the Mavs beat the Spurs, you never post here again. If the Spurs beat the Mavs, I never post here again. Do we have a deal, or are you a pussy?

monosylab1k
04-28-2009, 09:39 AM
If the Mavs beat the Spurs, you never post here again. If the Spurs beat the Mavs, I never post here again. Do we have a deal, or are you a pussy?

looks like he's a pussy :wakeup

stretch
04-28-2009, 09:42 AM
a pussy indeed

jacobdrj
04-28-2009, 09:50 AM
The Mavs would have to make it to the WCF, and I don't see that happening. I would love to see that coaches' duel.

sook
04-28-2009, 09:52 AM
They can't beat the ngugets...iots going to be the lakers vs nuggets in the conference finals

Rogue
04-28-2009, 09:52 AM
Hey man, the thread starter asked my for my opinion and I gave it.
Vd es idiota.

Idiots only ask idiots for opinions. :lol

SanAntonioSpurs23
04-28-2009, 11:04 AM
Honestly I don't see the Mavs getting passed the Nuggets.... if they do go on and beat SA.

KSeal
04-28-2009, 11:06 AM
Honestly I don't see the Mavs getting passed the Nuggets.... if they do go on and beat SA.

The Hornets are just horrible, that's what's making the Nuggets look so good. The Nugs are a good team but they are in no way THAT good. Mavs vs. Nugs should be a good series.

stretch
04-28-2009, 11:20 AM
Thats a fools bet. Lets make a real bet. If the Mavericks get to the WCF I will leave ST. Now, do you love your boys in blue? Pussy.

How is it a fools bet? Your stupid ass is the one guaranteeing that the Spurs will beat the Mavs. If you are so confident, take the initial bet, pussy.

dirk4mvp
04-28-2009, 12:27 PM
lol lakaluva is a backpedaling faggot.

monosylab1k
04-28-2009, 12:29 PM
I'm a pussy

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-28-2009, 12:34 PM
Thats a fools bet.

the Mavs wont get past the Spurs...book it.

um.......

mytespurs
04-28-2009, 02:21 PM
no

No but I don't think any team in the WCF would beat the Lakers, including our Spurs.

Allanon
04-28-2009, 02:46 PM
Mavfans feeling strong in groups and ganging up on Lakaluva. What a bunch of pussies.

No need to be like a pack of butt-fucking flies. You don't see Laker fan or Rocket fan doing this lame shit.

We're all minority group trolls here on a Spurs board. I wouldn't say shit if you gang up on Spur fan since they're the majority and will get plenty of help. Now THAT would be ballsy.

It's like none of you are man enough to fight your own wars and need fellow Mavfan to help out. :lol

LMAO at lakaluva's obsession with the mavs. i dont know what is more sad. his obsession with the Cavs? or with the Mavs?

Didn't you say a few weeks ago the Mavs would finish 9th?

You're starting to enter de soto territory of idiocy, seriously.

looks like he's a pussy :wakeup

a pussy indeed

Vd es idiota.

Idiots only ask idiots for opinions. :lol

lol lakaluva is a backpedaling faggot.

Indazone
04-28-2009, 02:52 PM
what a stupid thread when the Mavs haven't even gotten past the Nuggets yet let alone the Spurs.

layupdrill
04-28-2009, 03:10 PM
No chance.

stretch
04-28-2009, 03:13 PM
We're all minority group trolls here on a Spurs board. I wouldn't say shit if you gang up on Spur fan since they're the majority and will get plenty of help. Now THAT would be ballsy.

No, if a spurs fan was being a pussy bitch like lakaluva, then spursfans would fuck with him just as much (with the exception of a few noob spurs fans that dont know what they are talking about, whom no one takes seriously). You obviously have a lot to learn about ST members.

Allanon
04-28-2009, 03:14 PM
No, if a spurs fan was being a pussy bitch like lakaluva, then spursfans would fuck with him just as much (with the exception of a few noob spurs fans that dont know what they are talking about, whom no one takes seriously). You obviously have a lot to learn about ST members.

I'm cool with Spurfan fucking with a Laker troll...it's their board. But at the same time, I'm also cool with us fucking with them.

But us trolls ganging up (as a group) on other trolls is laughable. With the exception of SUCK A$$ threads, teams deserve to be laughed at if they suck that much a$$.

stretch
04-28-2009, 03:16 PM
I'm cool with Spurfan fucking with a Laker troll...it's their board. But at the same time, I'm also cool with us fucking with them.

But us trolls ganging up (as a group) on other trolls is laughable.

Troll on troll violence?

Allanon
04-28-2009, 03:17 PM
Troll on troll violence?

:lol Yup.

But really, feel free to fuck with other trolls or Spurfan, I wouldn't say shit.

I just don't think it's cool to do it in groups.

stretch
04-28-2009, 03:19 PM
:lol Yup.

But really, feel free to fuck with other trolls. I just don't think it's cool to do it in groups.

lol, allanon trying to set rules for ST

i dont think it was so much that a group intended to gang up on lakaluva, as it was that he was being such a pussy, that everyone noticed it and called him out on it.

IronMexican
04-28-2009, 03:21 PM
I love when everyone goes against rocketfans. They all get butthurt so fast.

Allanon
04-28-2009, 03:22 PM
lol, allanon trying to set rules for ST

Nah, not any rules...feel free to do what you wish. I don't think it's cool but others might.

i dont think it was so much that a group intended to gang up on lakaluva, as it was that he was being such a pussy, that everyone noticed it and called him out on it.

A punk should get punked. But it's more ballsy to pick your own fights.

Like Mono's a douche but he's ballsy, most of the time. He lost a bet before and stuck with it. He picks his own fights with me and that's cool.

But whatever stretch, do as you want, I'm not coming to lakaluva's aid, he picked this fight.

Just thought y'all could have punked on him separately with your own shit instead of just agreeing with each other.

stretch
04-28-2009, 03:27 PM
A punk should get punked. But it's more ballsy to pick your own fights.

Like Mono's a douche but he's ballsy, most of the time. He lost a bet before and stuck with it. He picks his own fights with me and that's cool.

No one picked a "fight" with him, or took mono's "fight" upon themselves. It was already over when lakaluva pussed out. Therefore he got called out for it. If he didn't puss out, no one would have said much until the bet was over.

stretch
04-28-2009, 03:28 PM
I love when everyone goes against rocketfans. They all get butthurt so fast.

:tu

thank goodness for you, otherwise i dont think there would be a single good laker fan here.

Allanon
04-28-2009, 03:28 PM
No one picked a "fight" with him, or took mono's "fight" upon themselves. It was already over when lakaluva pussed out. Therefore he got called out for it. If he didn't puss out, no one would have said much until the bet was over.

Whatever works, stretch, do as you want, I'm not coming to lakaluva's aid, he picked this fight.

Just thought y'all could have punked on him separately with your own shit instead of just agreeing with each other.

stretch
04-28-2009, 03:31 PM
I'm not coming to lakaluva's aid, he picked this fight.

Then why are you defending him?

lol defensive

Allanon
04-28-2009, 03:33 PM
Then why are you defending him?

lol defensive

I'm not defending his argument or his opinion.

stretch
04-28-2009, 03:34 PM
I'm not defending his argument or his opinion.

Still defensive.

lol defensive

IronMexican
04-28-2009, 03:35 PM
:tu

thank goodness for you, otherwise i dont think there would be a single good laker fan here.

Hop off my dick, fagot:lol jk

stretch
04-28-2009, 03:53 PM
Hop off my dick, fagot:lol jk

lol raiders

lol dhb

lol al davis

hey wait...

IronMexican
04-28-2009, 03:58 PM
DHB will shut the haters up by next year sons.

monosylab1k
04-28-2009, 03:59 PM
I'm still a pussy

monosylab1k
04-28-2009, 04:01 PM
And why has Allanon grown such a vagina lately? Whining about the Derrick Rose thread, crying about us shitting on lakaluva....

I mean it's not like Allanon is one of those douchebag Lakerfans who joined ST after the Gasol trade, so why is he all upset?

Allanon
04-28-2009, 04:06 PM
And why has Allanon grown such a vagina lately? Whining about the Derrick Rose thread

Read the title of the thread, it wasn't about Derrick Rose. Findog called me out, I threw it back.

It started out all right and good but then Findog wanted to start trading insults and we did :lol

Sorry if that's whining, I thought it was fun.

I mean it's not like Allanon is one of those douchebag Lakerfans who joined ST after the Gasol trade, so why is he all upset?

You got me, I am one of those douchebag fans that joined ST after the Gasol trade.

Ghazi
04-28-2009, 04:07 PM
someone start a poll for biggest laker douche. house/21/luva/allanon/other

Allanon
04-28-2009, 04:09 PM

I better win that poll or I'll be pissed...

stretch
04-28-2009, 04:16 PM
DHB will shut the haters up by next year sons.

I agree. I think he is going to suprise. Michael Mitchell too.

Holmes_Fans
04-28-2009, 04:17 PM
IF the mavs MADE it to the WCF. Why in the hell would they not be able to? In the last month we would have seen them vault from 8th to 6th. Complete dominate the best dynasty the past 10 years. Will have beaten Denver without HCA. So if the mavs make it to the WCF(LOL), mavs in 6.

stretch
04-28-2009, 04:19 PM
thats the spirit

monosylab1k
04-28-2009, 04:25 PM
I agree. I think he is going to suprise. Michael Mitchell too.

ROFL I'd bet anything that both those guys suck. It's not like they're gonna be getting top notch coaching. DHB is a track star pretending to be a football player, and Mitchell is a scrub the Raiders got duped into wasting a second round pick on.

I wouldn't be shocked one bit if we found out multiple teams would get together and create fake buzz around shitty players just to get Al Davis to waste early draft picks on them. LULZ the Bears own the Raiders.

BUMP
04-28-2009, 04:31 PM
Crabtree 41 TD receptions, 2 time blitnekoff award winner (sp?)

Heyward Bey 13 TD receptions, 4.3 forty time

monosylab1k
04-28-2009, 04:34 PM

Crabtree dissed Al Davis, just like Lane Kiffin & Randy Moss before him. But Al sure showed Michael. He'll suffer the same way Lane is suffering at Tennessee and Randy in New England.

monosylab1k
04-28-2009, 04:36 PM
It's kinda funny how everyone who leaves the Raiders organization amid controversy with Al Davis tends to do strong to quite strong wherever they go.

dirk4mvp
04-28-2009, 04:51 PM
Man, that guy's fast!

dirk4mvp
04-28-2009, 04:53 PM

Does Crabtree run a 4.3? :bking

ginobili's bald spot
04-28-2009, 05:21 PM

I know who would win a poll for biggest mav douche.

TheManFromAcme
04-28-2009, 07:02 PM

Ghazi is a buttplug