PDA

View Full Version : tlong....oh tlong

DrHouse
04-27-2009, 09:39 AM
Where you at pussy? You talked all kinds of smack before the playoffs started and now your pussy ass is nowhere to found.

Dumbass Oregon douche

The Franchise
04-27-2009, 10:53 AM
He is still here making excuses, just not as often. :lol

TheProfessor
04-27-2009, 11:01 AM
He was around last night crying up a storm.

Kamnik
04-27-2009, 11:16 AM
Where you at pussy? You talked all kinds of smack before the playoffs started and now your pussy ass is nowhere to found.

Dumbass Oregon douche

I can't possibly agree with a Lakers fan or can I.....

Fuck Tlong and fuck the Blazers! :toast

tlongII
04-27-2009, 11:29 AM
I'm right here jackass. We're not out of this thing yet. However it appears that Stern's desire for a Kobe vs LeBron Finals may get the best of us.

DeadlyDynasty
04-27-2009, 12:07 PM
I'm right here jackass. We're not out of this thing yet. However it appears that Stern's desire for a Kobe vs LeBron Finals may get the best of us.

What does Stern's desire have to do with the Blazers getting punked 3-1? Hell, this series could've been a sweep...

We told your ignorant ass before the playoffs...the Blazers are a nice young squad with a good core, but they're too inexperienced to do any damage this year. You just got too excited b/c your boys have sucked since '03 and you so desperately want a winner. Give it a couple years and Portland will be great, but right now they're just spectators

redzero
04-27-2009, 12:08 PM

Or maybe your team just isn't good enough to beat a T-Mac-less Rockets team.

I love the fact that all those dumbass Blazers fans who talked shit all season have shut up.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-27-2009, 12:31 PM
Dumbass Oregon douche

:lmao

j.dizzle
04-27-2009, 01:15 PM
:lol How many times do I have to say that jumpshooting teams rarely succeed. The Blazers are a nice young group but they rely too much on 3's & long shots..All Aldridge does is shoot fadeaways & 20 footers,Pryzbilla has no game other then rebounding , & the only offensive game Oden has is dunking. Give them a few years & they'll be a threat but right now they aren't.

turiaf for president
04-27-2009, 01:19 PM
just like the jazz, they just cant win on the road against quality opponents. and its showing

Xylus
04-27-2009, 01:20 PM
Not sure what DrHouse is talking about*, I've seen tlong around.

*Nothing new

TheMACHINE
04-27-2009, 01:55 PM

Then go get Kobe and Lebron.

robbie380
04-27-2009, 02:02 PM

it's funny how a jump shooting team doesn't get as many fouls as a team that goes to the basket. :lol

it's also funny how many fouls are called when the refs actually blow the whistle on your crappy portland centers when they grab, hold, scratch, and push yao.

oh yeah and even if they didn't call that charge on roy then battier was there to swat the crap out of that weak drive.

keep making excuses...

mytespurs
04-27-2009, 02:03 PM
Tlong, even if your team doesn't get out of the first round, your team's upside looks good! Barring any serious injuries, etc. and good coaching, you have much to look forward to.....maybe the Trailblazers will become the next power in the west...they have all the tools. :toast

KSeal
04-27-2009, 02:12 PM
Tlong, even if your team doesn't get out of the first round, your team's upside looks good! Barring any serious injuries, etc. and good coaching, you have much to look forward to.....maybe the Trailblazers will become the next power in the west...they have all the tools. :toast

This is extremely false. They need a post player or they will never go anywhere, way too many jump shooters on that team.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
04-27-2009, 02:13 PM

Spurs have a better chance of coming back from beign down 3-1 than the tailblazers

Artest93
04-27-2009, 02:20 PM
Look at Joel Pryzbilla comments:

Asked if any of the fouls called against him were soft, Przybilla snorted. “A bunch of them. ... all of them,” said the Portland center, who had 12 rebounds in 27 minutes. “The refs were consistent through the game, I guess, but it’s a different crew, and they were calling it a lot tighter compared to the last two games.
“I guess that’s what complaining through the media does for you.”

http://www.portlandtribune.com/sports/story.php?story_id=124081530071230500

I guess the fact that he held Yao most of the game had no effect on his foul situation??:lmao

j-money24
04-27-2009, 03:00 PM
Hi
Who is this Tchlong guy?? Is he mavs fan?

Jailblazers.

Indazone
04-27-2009, 03:31 PM

You forget the Darius Miles effect. His signing by the Grizzlies have completely screwed the Blazers for years to come with regard to the salary cap. When the free agents of the Blazers come up for new contracts, I'll bet they go to greener pastuers. :lol