PDA

View Full Version : EASY WAY OUT for the SPURS!!...

antgomez2009
04-27-2009, 10:58 AM
What a season! huh. Having all three of our SuperStar Players being hurt at least one point during the season, the coming of Roger Mason, Matt Bonner and George Hill. The late wins, and losses :bang. However, I BELIEVE that the San Antonio SPURS:flag:, can win this series still.

The EASY WAY OUT!....just lose.

The I Believe way out!.....Play Hard, have confidence, and do not GIVE UP! = Game SIx.

Dont give up on your SPURS yet!

BadOne
04-27-2009, 11:02 AM
I beleive that as long as he has breath in his lungs, and fire in his heart, Tim Duncan will be huge in game 5 and put the team on both his and Tony's shoulders. TD and TP are not ready to start their vacation just yet!

GO SPURS GO!

Spursmania
04-27-2009, 12:06 PM
It's not TD or TP I worry about. It's the role players who haven't been able to perform consistently. TD and TP had a great game 4, and we still lost because our role players didn't step up.

ulosturedge
04-27-2009, 12:12 PM
I don't want TP and TD to have to carry the team. Our role players need to step up and knock down some shots, grab a board, run down a loose ball, move around, do something...

arodz
04-27-2009, 12:14 PM
Oh I do believe the Spurs will win Tuesday. But mainly because Dallas doesn't have the killer instict to finish out a series. They blew a 3-1 lead in '06, and they'll take this to game 6 now. But the Spurs just don't have the horses to come all the way back from 3-1.

But no way, NOT IN OUR HOUSE!!!!! :nope

Flux451
04-27-2009, 12:18 PM
Speaking of role players.

Have to cut them slack. New in rotation, new players, new role for some. THe chemistry isn't there so can blame them. Spurs have done a hell of job inspite.

poop
04-27-2009, 01:33 PM
im sure tim and tony will play their hearts out. thing is everyone else already has their bags packed and one foot in the beach sand.

mrs.purss
04-27-2009, 02:37 PM
Its all on Timmys shoulders. Can he take his game to another level? Parker showed he can. If Timmy can then we can beat these Mavs. If Timmy cant. Then we may be doomed.